500 Pharr Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/pricci/
- Phone: (404) 237-2941
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Piero Premoli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. Three adjoining rooms or three private rooms. Accomodations for groups from 20 to 75. Custom printed menus. Wheelchair accessible. Luncheons, dinners, receptions, business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Alana Sellers 4042372941x
A word from Pricci
A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci was named one of America’s “20 Best New Restaurants” the year it opened by Esquire and called “…a dazzlingly modern, very hip Italian restaurant.” The innovative menu combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite. Proper dress is required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pricci reviews from OpenTable diners
387 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (236)fit for foodies (211)romantic (142)notable wine list (136)neighborhood gem (114)good for groups (84)hot spot (53)vibrant bar scene (47)great for lunch (36)late-night find (17)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Always great!TOMMARIETTADined on 11/16/2014There is never anything bad to say about Pricci. On our last visit the waiter (from Italy) was everything a waiter should be and better than most in the U.S. There was one thing on the menue that I can't stop thinking about, the Buccala. It was the best I have ever had and I have had alot of average Buccala. I must go there to have it again before the menue changes. Keep up the good work Pricci.Special Features:
- Met a friend for dinner.GabbyDined on 11/13/2014My friend told me Pricci's was her favorite restaurant in all of Atlanta so we met there Thursday night to celebrate her birthday. Everything was lovely, the food was delicious and the service was just right. Thanks so much - I'll be back! GabbySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third visitDHL1VIPDined on 11/10/2014Third visit in 6 weeks and for us that says it all Great food ambience and service. ( ask for Tim as a waiter. Sensational)Special Features:
- Consistent ExcellenceCerchierDined on 11/6/2014One thing sets Pricci apart from the competition--while most dining spots vary in quality of food presented from visit to visit--Pricci consistently delivers a superior product to your table----a trait not lost on the loyal patrons.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening with friends!pfunk42Dined on 11/6/2014While in Atlanta for a conference downtown, I recommended to friends that we dine at Pricci as a special treat. It was well worth the cab fare. Thursday night Jazz and half price wine enhanced the outstanding meal. The amuse bouche was a fish chowder, chased by the warm cheese and marinara sauce dipping appetizer that starts every meal. The bread was gone quickly and set the tone for the meal. My colleagues had the Italian sausage and pasta, and the seafood risotto, both exceptional. I can't seem to stay away from the short rib ravioli, and for good reason. It was very full of flavor and textured perfectly. The atmosphere was energetic and somehow elegant. The Jazz was smooth, as was the wine. Our waiter knew the menu inside and out.Special Features:
- ClassicATLBuckeyeDined on 11/5/2014Great classic spot for dining in the Buckhead area.Special Features:
- LuvnewspotsDined on 11/1/2014Pricci's was a wonderful find. The atmosphere of the restaurant takes you to another place. Service is very attentive.. Manager stoppedby table And asked,y husband, by name, if all was good. Friends of ours gin and tonic when we were seated and they said they never had thatdrink Asia tasted! We all loved the attentive staff, wine list and food! Fabuloso! Mucho Benne!!Special Features:
- disapointedkpaulenDined on 10/31/2014My wife ordered the seafood risotto and have only rice and one shrimp in it.she let the waiter know she was not pleased with the dish but did not want anything else. This is the first time we have had a bad meal there.
- BillBDined on 10/29/2014One of my absolute favorite restaurants in all of Atlanta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food & serviceBillyJoeBobDupreeDined on 10/26/2014Consistent quality in both food and service keeps us coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewReviewerDined on 10/26/2014special menuj not explained, - prosciutto was simply a pile of ham, poor presentation --had to wait for coffee refill, server polite but clumsy.Special Features:
- Great Italian foodRobertVIPDined on 10/26/2014Really enjoyed our meal. Great service. GF had the "StewPot" which she really enjoyed. I had the lasanda which I enjoyed. Definitely will come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014Over priced!!!! bad service, checking on you every 5 minutes!!!!!
- Charming Place To GoParfaitAmourDined on 10/24/2014I went to Pricci for my birthday dinner 10/25/14. They were very accomadating for my group of 10 even gave me a private room without a request from me. Our waiters, the food, the ambiance was absolutely AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loveATLdiningVIPDined on 10/24/2014both dishes we ordered were excellent; could have had a bit more flavor, however in the way of seasoning - just a bit bland, but overall very nice.Special Features:
- Never Lets me DownScooter1Dined on 10/23/2014Whether lunch or dinner Pricci is a consistently good place to dine. The service is excellent as is the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excetional ItalianLivoniagalDined on 10/22/2014We stumbled across this restaurant 2 years ago while staying in Buckhead and was happy to dine again during our last trip to Atlanta. The food is consistently wonderful and reminds me of my Italian Grandmother's bread and sauces. There were so many good options to choose from and all the wines are Italian. We ordered Caesar salad, Mushroom Risotto and Pizza. Good food, ambience and service is unbeatable and the pricing is a good value. If you have not tried it, please do.Special Features:
- Triffic spot for a Business LunchBusinessBettyDined on 10/22/2014Good food & good service and...you can hear the conversation at your table during lunch! Be aware that it is much louder @ dinner - so, plan accordingly.Special Features:
- Impeccable...kickboxgirlDined on 10/21/2014I dined here with my mother. The waitstaff treated us like royalty. The food was very good - would have been excellent, but it was a bit salty. The best part for me is that I have numerous food allergies, and they easily accommodated me.Special Features:
- bday dinnertyme2eatDined on 10/20/2014i just recently got back from Italy and was missing the fantastic food. Friend brought me here for my bday and had a spectacular meal. Pricci's has been around almost 40 years and is an Atlanta gem. Everything about this restaurant is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/19/2014As always, I was not disappointed with the food or service. However, I was surprised upon leaving when charged $2 for parking. I would think a high end restaurant such as Pricci could absorb this fee, as there is no self-parking. When did this practice start? It used to be free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- And the beat goes on...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014Consistently enjoyable with attentive service! New, seasonal menu items offer fresh choices; simple prep of pesce del giorno is always delightful!Special Features:
- Love itMichaelRobVIPDined on 10/18/2014Food and ambiance and service are always meets expectations greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic customer service!!AtlfoodieDined on 10/17/2014My wife and I had a reservation at Pricci. Our food took a long time to come out. They had some issues with their order system. The manager came out and was incredibly apologetic. Took care of us for the rest of the night. The good was incredible. I would recommend this amazing restaurant to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and ClassyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Wonderful, warm and comfortable surroundings. Great food at good prices. Service is usually comfortable and attentive. This visit our waiter was new and tried hard.Special Features:
- Still excellent after 20 years..OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014My sister recommeneded Pricci for dinner and I thought WHAT?? I hadn't been there in at least 10 years. The food was new and exciting. Yet it still had the feel from many years ago. I had the 3 course prix fixe and I'm glad I made the choice. Lightly breaded calamari with two delicious sauces. My Mom had the Lamb and it was exceptional. I'll put it back on the preferred restaurant list..Special Features:
- I'll be backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Great meal with family. Service great, food great and good choice of wines at non extortion pricing. Will always come back when in the Atlanta area!Special Features:
- Outstanding!atlactressDined on 10/10/2014I have not been to Pricci in a few years and it was a fabulous experience! The food was wonderful and the wine was a generous pour, not like a 4 oz glass the other restaurants are now doing. My salad, with kale, was the best I have had anywhere in Atlanta. The fish special was just outstanding. I can't wait to go back and it will be much sooner than before!Special Features:
- Excellent evening!BigDDined on 10/10/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our first trip to Pricci to celebrate my wife's birthday. The ambiance was wonderful, the service superb, and the food excellent! We had proscuitto and meatballs for an appetizer - both were divine. She had the veggie pizza - tasted great that night and even better the next morning - and I had the ravioli (excellent). We will return and bring others with us!Special Features:
- Good FoodGeepDined on 10/7/2014Great restaurant, very noisy, especially if seated in the bar 'area'. Enjoy the restaurant each time we visit as the menu is terrific. Certainly can recommend, BUT beware of the noise level.Special Features:
- A Bit of a Miss This TimeladywholunchesDined on 10/7/2014At this visit, I thought the Sole, a mild fish, was overpowered by a sauce with too many capers and olives. Service was attentive, but not overbearing.Special Features:
- GourmetDivaVIPDined on 10/6/2014The mussels are the best in the city! Maybe the best in the world! The service is always outstanding! Service at the Buckhead Life restaurants is the measure that I use when I visit other restaurants.Special Features:
- WillieWillie14Dined on 10/6/2014Food was good, but nothing special. A lot of the older Buckhead crowd appear to frequent the restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent as AlwaysLeloDined on 10/5/2014Great choice always. Thanks for Anniversary memories.Special Features:
- Pricci'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2014Quite simply our favorite Atlanta restaurant. Whether it is for an appetizer and wine at the chef's bar or a full dinner, the flavor's are right from Italy. Pierro, the executive chef who hails from Bologna, is masterful. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Past its primeChicagoDinerVIPDined on 10/5/2014I can see why this place was popular in the past, but it is past its prime as far as the Atlanta food scene goes. The restaurant decor was dated, the food was average and - I know we're in the south, but there were flies everywhere inside.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Our service and food were amazing! Perfect date night place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's Italian!MikeDined on 10/4/2014Another great offering from Buckhead Life Restaurant Group! The atmosphere reminds you of retro decor of the 60's and 70's; where dressing for dinner was the norm. Quality of service and food was spot on! My lamb porterhouse special was absolutely delicious and cooked to my request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Worth ItOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014We hadn't been to Pricci in a couple of years but we will be back very soon. From the food to the ambiance, it was a fantastic evening. Chef Peir Premoli has a menu for foodies. I highly recommend for every occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty but LOUDSCMHDined on 10/3/2014We enjoyed the food, and the service was fairly good, but the restaurant was so loud we had a tough time carrying on a conversation. We were also back in a corner, not in the middle of the restaurant, so it was probably actually quieter where we sat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.