500 Pharr Road
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/pricci/
- Phone: (404) 237-2941
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Piero Premoli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere. Three adjoining rooms or three private rooms. Accomodations for groups from 20 to 75. Custom printed menus. Wheelchair accessible. Luncheons, dinners, receptions, business meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Alana Sellers 4042372941x
A word from Pricci
A contemporary Italian restaurant with a creative menu, dramatic interior and friendly service, Pricci is fun, stylish dining at its best. Casual and classy, Pricci was named one of America’s “20 Best New Restaurants” the year it opened by Esquire and called “…a dazzlingly modern, very hip Italian restaurant.” The innovative menu combines classic cuisine with modern flair. The result is a wide array of salads, pasta, pizza, meats and desserts that will dazzle with every bite. Proper dress is required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pricci reviews from OpenTable diners
357 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (225)fit for foodies (197)romantic (132)notable wine list (127)neighborhood gem (108)good for groups (81)hot spot (52)vibrant bar scene (44)great for lunch (32)late-night find (15)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Ron's reviewRonaldVIPDined on 9/3/2014Not from Atlanta, but always love dining here when we are in town. A favorite. Never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once AgainTennesseeTravelerDined on 9/2/2014This was the second time for dining at Pricci .............. and it was even better than my first experience. The summer seafood selections are simply outstanding. Would repeat without a question!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningAtlantansDined on 9/2/2014The food was great and the service even better. Our waiter explained the dishes and was very helpful. It was a wonderful relaxing evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solidOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014we usually eat at more traditional restaurants. tried it and it is very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A classic!JJ49VIPDined on 8/31/2014Pricci never fails - always an enjoyable evening with wonderful food and service and never stuffy or pretentious as many Buckhead restaurants tend to be. A classic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my best experience at PricciOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/31/2014Special scallop entree had three not large scallops. Not enough for price. We had to ask for more water twice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerSharp2Dined on 8/31/2014Overall, the meal was great and service was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable Food & ServiceGA80Dined on 8/31/2014The beef short rib ravioli was wonderful. This, along with a nice salad makes the perfect meal. Thank you to our server, Robert, for an impeccable food experience.Special Features:
- Continues to PleaseNolepalVIPDined on 8/31/2014Another great dining experience at Pricci (too bad a couple other Buckhead Life restaurants aren't picking up the same practices). Christian was excellent. Very friendly and attentive. The food was very good, as usual. We enjoyed the Salumeria (assortment of sliced meats), a tuna special, a side of artichokes & cipollini onions (really good), and the gelati sampler. It's a great place to try so many different things and it has not let us down yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!TonyDined on 8/29/2014This was our third visit and it was great! We went with the seafood specials rec by the waiter and they were fresh and well prepared. We shared an app and the caesar salad - more than enough food for us. We need to eat desert first next time - the table next to us had some and it looked good but we were too full!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Of all the Buckhead Life restaurants, Pricci has the BEST SERVICE by far! Very professional, courteous, more than competent, do not rush diners. Food-excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good service. Enjoyable.golfchickDined on 8/28/2014We had the mushroom risotto with scallops and the sole with capers and olives as our main courses. My hey were both delicious. Me also had a Caesar salad, which was good and an heirloom tomato, fig and goat cheese salad which was great. We really enjoyed our meal and will be back soon.Special Features:
- Reliable go-to spotRedheadVIPDined on 8/27/2014Service was excellent and food is always good. Nice place for lunch or dinner. Bar is good, too vSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rare miss for Priccirjm2500VIPDined on 8/26/2014We have been fans of Pricci for years, but this Tuesday evening was a rare miss. It was not crowded, but everything just seemed off. First off: the waitress did not know the menu. If Gamberoni is on the "Specials" menu, the wait staff should know it. The salads were fine (in fact the fichi were really outstanding). The primi were disappointing and the only way to explain it is that the kitchen was not paying attention. Bland unseasoned orechiette. Gamberoni had random shrimp parts everywhere. The peppers had not been peeled which made them inedible (like eating cellophane). Hunks of raw and burnt garlic cluttered the plate. We will be back, but we expected better from a usually outstanding restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/26/2014The food a as mediocre. We had a great time because of the company. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Italian favoriteBikemanDined on 8/25/2014Our third time here in the last two months and, as usual, the service was excellent and the food creative. Glad I live so close also thanks for the Summer Dine Around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PRICCI - ALWAYS STELLAR!!!lovemyfood50VIPDined on 8/25/2014We had our 25th Anniversary dinner at this stellar restaurant. To this day, Pricci remains one of the best Italian restaurants in this city. This, I can confirm each and every time we dine there. We began with the calamari and meatballs for our appetizers, which were just heaven. I love the salads they do so simply and just perfect. The arugula for me, light with artichokes and roasted tomatoes. I had the mushroom risotto, with a bit of truffle oil and cooked just beautifully. Risotto, as we all know can be a headache, as it requires babysitting the entire time, they definitely have they're act down!! My husband had the most incredible fish, I think we both have ever tasted, the Boston bay sole....TO DIE FOR!! Don't pass that one up.Special Features:
- Upscale ItalianwellyVIPDined on 8/24/2014After searching for many years for a high quality, upscale casual type of Italian restaurant in Buckhead, I think we have found it in Pricci. We dined on a Sunday evening and the restaurant was very lively. We appreciated the breadth of the menu -- from individual pizzas, pastas, a nice selection of antipasti, and full entrees. This was exactly what we were looking for. We split an heirloom tomato appetizer which also included goat cheese, peaches and blueberries-- delicious. I had the very excellent house made ravioli and my wife selected a simple pasta bolognese, both also keepers. Service was pleasant and efficient. Bar drinks were pricey as was the wine list and wines by the glass -- my only complaint. Pricci is a keeper!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food reviewlasagnaloverDined on 8/24/2014My companion and I shared the lamb chops, and they were delicious. It has been a really long time since I've had lamb chops, anywhere, including at home, and it was a nice treat. We started with the soft shell crab appetizer, which was on the specials menu. It was a small crab, that was breaded and deep fried, and served with a red pepper sauce. The sauce was good, but I can't say the same for the crab. Avoid it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceFoodieForeverDined on 8/24/2014This was my first time at this restaurant and I loved it. Defiantly planning. To come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningScooter1Dined on 8/23/2014Despite a rather large private event in the restaurant our service was appropriately attentive. The food was delicious as we expected. One member of our party had a special request and Chef Pietro, came over to our table to insure it was prepared as ordered - a lovely gesture on his part and very much appreciated. Pricci is a favorite for many reasons and has never been a disappointment.Special Features:
- Best ItalianmdinerDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I go to Pricci's for all our important occasions. Anniversaries, birthdays, etc. We absolutely love the food and can't beat the service. Highly recommend it for a romantic night out.Special Features:
- Take your time!KarenDined on 8/22/2014Pricci has some delectable dishes! My boyfriend is a bit of a picky eater so we was a bit apprehensive about the side dishes being served with the Kansas City Strip that night. But guess what! He loved them! It was a terrific evening. The service is a bit slow so do not be rushed. The meal is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visitWyoungDined on 8/22/2014Great the first time better the second time around. A must go anytime loved it !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingEpy33Dined on 8/21/2014Definetly try the prawns! The kale salad is a great side!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricci Still Delivers on Qualityiji93108VIPDined on 8/21/2014I've been going to Pricci since they opened (1991); over two decades later the food quality is still excellent and provides an excellent Northern Italian cuisine experience. Thursday is 1/2 price wine bottles and they have a superb Planeta Chard that is normally $80 for 1/2 price; less than you can buy it (when available) at Whole foods. Also their fresh prosciutto is superb. An oldie but a goodie food experience in ATL.Special Features:
- Noisy, but excellent.FoodtravellerDined on 8/21/2014Service was impeccable. Oustanding food variety. Noise level unbearable. There is no such thing as "inside voices" in any of the restaurants I ate in in Atlanta. Is that the price of popularity? I would definitely return, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014The overall feel of Pricci's is good. The food is a bit pricey for the portion size. I had the lamb chops and it was not a lot of food for 28.00. The wait staff was personable, well informed and courteous.
- EatWellVIPDined on 8/20/2014The pollo gardiniera was excellent! The arugula salad with blood orange vinaigrette was crisp and delicious. It was a lovely lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billVIPDined on 8/19/2014Excellent food, excellent service. We have never been disappointed when we dine here. Our waiter was Shane, he did a great job. He walked us through the seasonal menu and made some great recommendations. We will be back to dine again.Special Features:
- Avoid entrees12345678Dined on 8/17/2014Appetisers can be unique and wonderfully flavorsome. Pomadoro dipping sauce was a wonderful change from the ubiquitous and fattening olive oil.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative classicsSteveNLisaVIPDined on 8/17/2014We started with the meat tray. I don't usually like prosciutto, but there's was great. The half lobster was flavorful. There were so many great items it was hard to choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingAnneVIPDined on 8/16/2014We love Pricci, but the last time was disappointing. The drinks came with dirty ice. Lots of ants or black stuff in the glasses. Also, we told the server that we do not eat pork or shellfish but my son's dish cam with vegetables and pork. We were treated with desserts for the problems but this left us "with a bad taste in our mouths".Special Features:
- Fantastic!KateDined on 8/16/2014The ravioli stuffed with pork was absolutely delicious. Only flaw - the Tiramasu had too much cinnamon in it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy, entrees off this timedc27Dined on 8/15/2014Love the atmosphere in Pricci. Service was very nice. Calamari appetizer was delicious as always. Lamb chop entree was skimpy served with only 2 small lamb chops. Pasta with eggplant entree was plentiful but bland. Eggplant was squishy. We were served a complimentary dessert for our 25th anniversary and it was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- third time not a charmOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014This is my third visit to Pricci. What a disappointment. From the horribly slow service to cold food and confusion about our drink orders throughout our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotworthitDined on 8/14/2014Restaurant was busy and overall good. Service a little erratic as server was busy and maybe had a table or two too many. But quality food and operation that was a good Italian experience. Been there for quite a long time so well know in the area and we hit half off Thursday wine night which was nice and I think draws a crowd. People dressed from well-as they should be-to shorts and flip flops which I think should be discouraged. Nothing wrong with having-and enforcing-a dress code especially these days when folks want to look like slobs and are not discouraged enough.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/14/2014We enjoyed our meal very much. Our only complaint was that our food took 40 minutes to come out after we ordered. I like a slow meal, but that was a little too long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricci never disappointstwalterVIPDined on 8/13/2014We split a Caesar, lasagna and the lamb sausage appetizer. Superb food, great service from Terry. Highly recommended. You will never go wrong with Pricci.Special Features:
- Pricci ReviewAngeloDined on 8/13/2014Loved the ambience & décor. Nice wine list. Food was delicious! The red dipping sauce for the bread was out of this world!!!!! Loved the figs and prosciutto appetizer. Prawns were very good too. The Caesar salad was the least favorite item..... dressing had no flavor, no shaved parmesan on top. I didn't care for the full leaf romaine. The anchovies would have been even better if pureed with the dressing. Would not order the Caesar salad again. The Sol dish and pasta & meatballs were out of this world! Service could have been a little better. Waiter could have come around more often to pour the wine, swap out silverware. Otherwise, he was good. Overall, I had a great dining experience and love the restaurant. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.