Prezo Grille and Bar
229 1/2 East Main St.
Milford, MA 01757Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Prezo Grille and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.prezogrille.com/
- Phone: (508) 634-0101
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday: 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Friday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Timothy Vaillette
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Tom Oliveri 5086340101x
A word from Prezo Grille and Bar
Prezo "A Genuine Gem" (4 Stars) as noted by the Worcester Telegram & Gazette is Milford's best restaurant. Dine in Prezo's casual yet elegant dining room or sit at the 30 seat horseshoe bar while watching the game on one of four plasma TV's. Prezo's also features 20 craft taps!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Prezo Grille and Bar - Best Restaurants in Milford ›
Prezo Grille and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (38)neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (19)special occasion (16)kid-friendly (16)great for lunch (15)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (11)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)romantic (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great Girl's Night OutHungry324Dined on 11/21/2014Enjoyed the new menu! The drink list is really good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Baked Haddock (2-dinners) was dry. Ravioli was also dry, no sauce on side. Salmon tips salad was good. Overall, the meals were disappointing. Had better on previous visits.
- Very Loud!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014Went to grab dinner with some friends from work and we could not even hear each other speak. The dining room is an extension of the bar it feels like. We chose not to sit at the bar so we could talk to each other but ended up having to yell over everyone else. Not a place to go if you want to have a conversation with someone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice local restaurantchiz66Dined on 11/1/2014Went to Prezo with a group. Found it to be a comfortable local restaurant with a very diverse menu. Great option for folks looking for an affordable night out, away from the franchise restaurant scene.Special Features:
- Crispy Fontina ChickenSnow2muchDined on 11/1/2014I have been there many times. I always get the same thing, CrispyFontina Chicken. It is delicious. My husband always tries something different , and is always happy with his choice. It does get busy, so a reservation is reccomended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy food!yogawomanDined on 11/1/2014The chef knows just how to cook salmon! Never overcooked and dry! Yum! Great service too with Kim who was efficient and knowledgeable! Thanks Prezo's!Special Features:
- Food FantasticLGoodwinDined on 10/31/2014We love Prezo's. The food and service is always great! This is our "special" treat go to restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrandmaDined on 10/25/2014Great service and great food. Everyone in the group was satisfied with their choices. Wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014I'd read it was too noisy so I requested a quiet area. It was a rainy, raw night so not many people. We were seated in a room with 2 other tables filled. Lovely. His swordfish special and my salmom/shrimp dish were cooked to perfection. Molten chocolate cake was bliss!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- way too noisy!!!!rydercupDined on 10/17/2014We were seated in a large room right next to a large table of partyers. We couldn't even talk in a normal voice. Food was good, portions were generous. Bread was excellent. My marinara sauce was way too salty. Everyone else was very satisfied with their dishes. Wouldn't go back because of the noise.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014I enjoy this restauarant.. Love the food; the service was slow the other night but overall it was good. Will def go backSpecial Features:
- consistently goodeasytopleaseDined on 10/12/2014Prezo's is our local choice when we want good food in an upbeat setting. Service on this visit was excellent. Italian menu items are always satisfying, and the short rib special was tender and delicious. Some areas of the restaurant can be excessively noisy, but I had requested a quiet table and got one. This restaurant deserves the success it has enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Prezo's!!!Kacey84Dined on 10/8/2014I have never been disappointed by the food or service! They have a great variety of gluten free options. Food is a little pricey, but totally worth it!Special Features:
- Great findoldbikerjimiDined on 9/30/2014Found this restaurant using an online search for the Milford area and feel like we hit the lottery here. My date had the Fire & Ice dish, which is a chicken and artichoke dish with pasta and thought it was wonderful. I had the Cioppino and it also exceeded my expectations. Although their dessert selections looked both tasty and tempting, we couldn't have eaten another bit if we tried. This will not be my only time visiting Prezo. Will close with that although it was just a Tuesday night, I am glad I made a reservation for the night, as this place was packed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good foodDadPaysDined on 9/26/2014Popular local place, great food and service. Expect an enjoyable leisurely meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ugh...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014Started out poorly and never got better. We asked for 2 kids menus but never got them, so I had to walk to front to get them. Then we were directed to a different table, as we were seated at the wrong place. Waitperson saw that three of the four people in our party ate a very small portion of our meals but didn't ask if we wanted something else instead. Granted, she was not obligated to do so, but it would have taken just a small bit of customer service mentality to ask if something were wrong, not prepared correctly, etc. Also she also did not tell us that kids' drinks were not refillable, so imagine our surprise when we were charged $9.96 for four kids' milks, with each serving being a Dixie cup containing maybe 4 ounces.
- Prezo's Bar and Grill in Milford MaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Energetic bar atmosphere, but VERY loud and noisy. Not recommended if you are looking for a quiet dinner as the noise level was off the chart. Otherwise, the appetizer was great, dinner was average (I've had better), but good. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AustinDined on 9/15/2014This is the first time I visited Prezo It was great the service was great too.Special Features:
- A new favorite for usJackCVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had never been to pretzels before but we will certainly go back again. We enjoyed everything about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!HappyCustomerDined on 9/13/2014I have been to Prezo several times before and am very satisfied and happy every time. This is my first time using the online reservation and it was very easy. I also found the follow up emails and phone call to be so thoughtful and helpful. The staff at Prezo is always working hard to make the experience great. They accommodated my requests and made sure my husband's birthday dinner was excellent from start to finish. It was such a great night out and my whole family loved it. It is family friendly (my one year old came with us and was treated so nicely by everyone!) The food was excellent and I will definitely be back. Thanks again for a great experience. Prezo is so good to their customers!Special Features:
- Great food, never disappointsRetiredteacherDined on 9/9/2014Our go to spot for dinner with the ladies. Everyone consistently raves about the food. Shrimp and salmon wasabi is a favorite. Lots of choices for any palette. Bread and dipping oil served while you wait for dinner. Server was attentive and friendly. Desserts are all delicious and large. We shared a fried cheesecake with ice cream, yum! Only drawback is the noise level. Until the crowd thinned it was hard to have a conversation. Be sure to make a reservation, even on week nights it is very busy.Special Features:
- First time and we'll be back!HungrypeopleDined on 9/8/2014Everyone's meals and salad/apps were delicious! Great location and easy to get too- parking was a bit of a challenge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodDNfromMADined on 9/7/2014A great mix of tasty new-American options. Good service, although server seemed a bit overwhelmed. Dining area much quieter than the bar. Decor is nothing special... It's all about the food. Entrees a bit pricey but mostly in line with the food quality.Special Features:
- unfortunately not kid friendlylms1623Dined on 8/23/2014We have been at Prezo's before, and we really enjoy the food. Acousticly, it is very loud and when families have small children, it echos and makes it difficult to speak with members of your own party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Great food with a nice menu selection. Not a place to go if you want a quiet atmosphere- very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewbiesLovebird22Dined on 8/15/2014We tried Prezos for the first time, my boyfriend and I, we wanted something different something better than a chain restaurant like the 99 or Ruby Tuesday's. We wanted a nice romantic date night for a reasonable price. I felt that we got that as we could dress in nice clothes and enjoy a nice ambience great waitstaff good food good drinks and a nice time together. I would've liked to maybe have had a booth and not have it be quite so loud but overall a good time. I think we would go back a second time and recommend it to our friends for a possible date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love PrezoCk825Dined on 8/2/2014My husband and I love going to Prezo and is one of our favorite restaurants. We used to go for the sushi, but since they no longer offer that, we still enjoy the food the kitchen puts out and the ambience. Our food is always coked perfectly. This last time we went I ordered the crispy fontina chicken which I will definitely be ordering again. My husband ordered the seafood risotto which was chock full of seafood including scallops and lobster and not overloaded with shrimp like some other restaurants do. My favorite drink there is the Swedish fish martini. It's a must have! We highly recommend Prezo! Sign up for their emails, too because they sometimes send out coupons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good...FoodfinderVIPDined on 7/28/2014A few of my clients have recommended Prezo's. It's definitely a choice if you want to stay local and not go to a chain. It's a simple, tacky looking restaurant with a try hard menu. Good variety of choices at reasonable cost. Food however was inconsistent. Our table ordered standards chicken piccata and chicken saltimbocca both were tasty and done well. Others ordered chicken Matthew in which cheese tortellini was drowning a thick and heavy cream sauce, too much. And the plate that we were told was the most popular, Chicken Fontina was sad. It had the makings if something good, but it was greasy and the pasta was dried out in oil rather than an emulsified cream. It all was heavy and dull. Service was friendly, but unattentive.
- The following 487 reviews are from the Prezo Grille and Bar reviews archive.
- regular partoncutes1125VIPDined on 7/24/2014this is one of my favorite local joint to go with my best girlfriend for ladies night out. we usually order risotto balls as an appetizer. she will order chicken parm and i will order seafood risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyDazzDined on 7/24/2014We enjoyed yet another great meal at Prezo's! We find the food presentation wonderful, and the taste never fails. The wait staff was spot on- There when you needed them and out of the way when you're enjoying your meal and company! We find Prezo's is a great place to take "out-of-towners" who might not think "Milford" when looking for great place to dine! Now when they return to visit, Prezo's is the place they ask for! The menu is varied enough to suit any taste! Five Stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Varied and tasty menuworld14Dined on 7/20/2014We stopped here en route to Cape Cod as it was dinnertime and our child was hungry. Reviews looked good and the place was very busy on a Sunday night with locals - many families. The bread roll was hot and tasty. We enjoyed the mussels, a beet salad, a lobster roll, and some mac and cheese for our daughter. The wine offerings were ok - a sweet rose was noted as a $9 "special" but a cheaper sauvignon blanc was tastier. Our server was cheerful and prompt despite the busy room. The bar seemed busy but cleared out by 8 pm - many had been eating dinner in the bar area.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysDaveDined on 7/17/2014Went with two other couples and had a great meal. Great food and drinks, and a solid craft beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sports guysteve54Dined on 7/4/2014was very disappointed in the food, both the quality and the quantity. Steak tips were drowned in a mushroom sauce (not a great sauce) The fish and chips would be more plentiful at friendly's and so on for some other entrees. Not a good showing with the only alibi being it was the 4th of July and very busy.Special Features:
- Very EnjoyableToddDined on 7/3/2014We had dinner in the restaurant area, which was comfortable, but casual. I, personally, would have enjoyed it more if there weren't crying children. The service was excellent. Our servers name was Kim and she was extremely pleasant and attentive. The food was very good and I am VERY picky.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night Out with FriendsParksideNightOutDined on 6/28/2014Great meal for good price. Fantastic bar area. Full menu with many great options.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014We had a family dinner there recently and had a great meal and a night out. The bar area was VERY noisy, but we had a table in one of the rooms off the bar and it was fairly quiet. The service was excellent, and the food choices, especially the daily specials were wonderful. A little pricey overall so we won't make it a regular spot, but for special occasions we will go back.Special Features:
- Beer me...DingerVIPDined on 6/21/2014I like steak and more traditional American food. These guys are off the beaten path somewhere. I couldn't really get what they were about. I have been there a couple times, my wife refuses to go here anymore. Nothing on the menu for her and she doesn't drink. I go to watch sports and have a few beers. Wait staff is attentive and very nice.Special Features:
- Used to Be Good. Not Anymore.....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Prezo used to be one of my go-to places, however the last few trips have been very disappointing. The food is consistently pretty good and the service used to be great. Lately though, the service has been down right BAD! I've had to ask for everything! It's frustrating! "May I please have some bread? Could you please refill my drink? Can I get some parmesan cheese for my pasta? Do you have any specials?" And on and on. Not sure I'll be back anytime soon.
- JohannDined on 6/10/2014Have been here a few times. The food is always good. The only issue is the parking. We went when there was a function and had to park across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth The WaitKbmacDined on 6/8/2014Everything thing was wonderful from the drinks to desert. Service was great, not only was our server kind and attentive but knowledgable of the many when we were asking questions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.