Prezo Grille and Bar
229 1/2 East Main St.
Milford, MA 01757Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Prezo Grille and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.prezogrille.com/
- Phone: 5086340101
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday: 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Friday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Timothy Vaillette
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Tom Oliveri 5086340101x
A word from Prezo Grille and Bar
Prezo "A Genuine Gem" (4 Stars) as noted by the Worcester Telegram & Gazette is Milford's best restaurant. Dine in Prezo's casual yet elegant dining room or sit at the 30 seat horseshoe bar while watching the game on one of four plasma TV's. Prezo's also features 20 craft taps!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Prezo Grille and Bar - Best Restaurants in Milford ›
Prezo Grille and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (34)neighborhood gem (26)special occasion (22)vibrant bar scene (20)fit for foodies (19)great for lunch (16)kid-friendly (15)hot spot (8)great for brunch (4)romantic (4)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Ugh...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014Started out poorly and never got better. We asked for 2 kids menus but never got them, so I had to walk to front to get them. Then we were directed to a different table, as we were seated at the wrong place. Waitperson saw that three of the four people in our party ate a very small portion of our meals but didn't ask if we wanted something else instead. Granted, she was not obligated to do so, but it would have taken just a small bit of customer service mentality to ask if something were wrong, not prepared correctly, etc. Also she also did not tell us that kids' drinks were not refillable, so imagine our surprise when we were charged $9.96 for four kids' milks, with each serving being a Dixie cup containing maybe 4 ounces.
- Prezo's Bar and Grill in Milford MaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Energetic bar atmosphere, but VERY loud and noisy. Not recommended if you are looking for a quiet dinner as the noise level was off the chart. Otherwise, the appetizer was great, dinner was average (I've had better), but good. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AustinDined on 9/15/2014This is the first time I visited Prezo It was great the service was great too.Special Features:
- A new favorite for usJackCVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had never been to pretzels before but we will certainly go back again. We enjoyed everything about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!HappyCustomerDined on 9/13/2014I have been to Prezo several times before and am very satisfied and happy every time. This is my first time using the online reservation and it was very easy. I also found the follow up emails and phone call to be so thoughtful and helpful. The staff at Prezo is always working hard to make the experience great. They accommodated my requests and made sure my husband's birthday dinner was excellent from start to finish. It was such a great night out and my whole family loved it. It is family friendly (my one year old came with us and was treated so nicely by everyone!) The food was excellent and I will definitely be back. Thanks again for a great experience. Prezo is so good to their customers!Special Features:
- Great food, never disappointsRetiredteacherDined on 9/9/2014Our go to spot for dinner with the ladies. Everyone consistently raves about the food. Shrimp and salmon wasabi is a favorite. Lots of choices for any palette. Bread and dipping oil served while you wait for dinner. Server was attentive and friendly. Desserts are all delicious and large. We shared a fried cheesecake with ice cream, yum! Only drawback is the noise level. Until the crowd thinned it was hard to have a conversation. Be sure to make a reservation, even on week nights it is very busy.Special Features:
- First time and we'll be back!HungrypeopleDined on 9/8/2014Everyone's meals and salad/apps were delicious! Great location and easy to get too- parking was a bit of a challenge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodDNfromMADined on 9/7/2014A great mix of tasty new-American options. Good service, although server seemed a bit overwhelmed. Dining area much quieter than the bar. Decor is nothing special... It's all about the food. Entrees a bit pricey but mostly in line with the food quality.Special Features:
- unfortunately not kid friendlylms1623Dined on 8/23/2014We have been at Prezo's before, and we really enjoy the food. Acousticly, it is very loud and when families have small children, it echos and makes it difficult to speak with members of your own party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Great food with a nice menu selection. Not a place to go if you want a quiet atmosphere- very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewbiesLovebird22Dined on 8/15/2014We tried Prezos for the first time, my boyfriend and I, we wanted something different something better than a chain restaurant like the 99 or Ruby Tuesday's. We wanted a nice romantic date night for a reasonable price. I felt that we got that as we could dress in nice clothes and enjoy a nice ambience great waitstaff good food good drinks and a nice time together. I would've liked to maybe have had a booth and not have it be quite so loud but overall a good time. I think we would go back a second time and recommend it to our friends for a possible date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love PrezoCk825Dined on 8/2/2014My husband and I love going to Prezo and is one of our favorite restaurants. We used to go for the sushi, but since they no longer offer that, we still enjoy the food the kitchen puts out and the ambience. Our food is always coked perfectly. This last time we went I ordered the crispy fontina chicken which I will definitely be ordering again. My husband ordered the seafood risotto which was chock full of seafood including scallops and lobster and not overloaded with shrimp like some other restaurants do. My favorite drink there is the Swedish fish martini. It's a must have! We highly recommend Prezo! Sign up for their emails, too because they sometimes send out coupons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good...FoodfinderVIPDined on 7/28/2014A few of my clients have recommended Prezo's. It's definitely a choice if you want to stay local and not go to a chain. It's a simple, tacky looking restaurant with a try hard menu. Good variety of choices at reasonable cost. Food however was inconsistent. Our table ordered standards chicken piccata and chicken saltimbocca both were tasty and done well. Others ordered chicken Matthew in which cheese tortellini was drowning a thick and heavy cream sauce, too much. And the plate that we were told was the most popular, Chicken Fontina was sad. It had the makings if something good, but it was greasy and the pasta was dried out in oil rather than an emulsified cream. It all was heavy and dull. Service was friendly, but unattentive.
- regular partoncutes1125VIPDined on 7/24/2014this is one of my favorite local joint to go with my best girlfriend for ladies night out. we usually order risotto balls as an appetizer. she will order chicken parm and i will order seafood risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyDazzDined on 7/24/2014We enjoyed yet another great meal at Prezo's! We find the food presentation wonderful, and the taste never fails. The wait staff was spot on- There when you needed them and out of the way when you're enjoying your meal and company! We find Prezo's is a great place to take "out-of-towners" who might not think "Milford" when looking for great place to dine! Now when they return to visit, Prezo's is the place they ask for! The menu is varied enough to suit any taste! Five Stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Varied and tasty menuworld14Dined on 7/20/2014We stopped here en route to Cape Cod as it was dinnertime and our child was hungry. Reviews looked good and the place was very busy on a Sunday night with locals - many families. The bread roll was hot and tasty. We enjoyed the mussels, a beet salad, a lobster roll, and some mac and cheese for our daughter. The wine offerings were ok - a sweet rose was noted as a $9 "special" but a cheaper sauvignon blanc was tastier. Our server was cheerful and prompt despite the busy room. The bar seemed busy but cleared out by 8 pm - many had been eating dinner in the bar area.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysDaveDined on 7/17/2014Went with two other couples and had a great meal. Great food and drinks, and a solid craft beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sports guysteve54Dined on 7/4/2014was very disappointed in the food, both the quality and the quantity. Steak tips were drowned in a mushroom sauce (not a great sauce) The fish and chips would be more plentiful at friendly's and so on for some other entrees. Not a good showing with the only alibi being it was the 4th of July and very busy.Special Features:
- Very EnjoyableToddDined on 7/3/2014We had dinner in the restaurant area, which was comfortable, but casual. I, personally, would have enjoyed it more if there weren't crying children. The service was excellent. Our servers name was Kim and she was extremely pleasant and attentive. The food was very good and I am VERY picky.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night Out with FriendsParksideNightOutDined on 6/28/2014Great meal for good price. Fantastic bar area. Full menu with many great options.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014We had a family dinner there recently and had a great meal and a night out. The bar area was VERY noisy, but we had a table in one of the rooms off the bar and it was fairly quiet. The service was excellent, and the food choices, especially the daily specials were wonderful. A little pricey overall so we won't make it a regular spot, but for special occasions we will go back.Special Features:
- Beer me...DingerVIPDined on 6/21/2014I like steak and more traditional American food. These guys are off the beaten path somewhere. I couldn't really get what they were about. I have been there a couple times, my wife refuses to go here anymore. Nothing on the menu for her and she doesn't drink. I go to watch sports and have a few beers. Wait staff is attentive and very nice.Special Features:
- Used to Be Good. Not Anymore.....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Prezo used to be one of my go-to places, however the last few trips have been very disappointing. The food is consistently pretty good and the service used to be great. Lately though, the service has been down right BAD! I've had to ask for everything! It's frustrating! "May I please have some bread? Could you please refill my drink? Can I get some parmesan cheese for my pasta? Do you have any specials?" And on and on. Not sure I'll be back anytime soon.
- JohannDined on 6/10/2014Have been here a few times. The food is always good. The only issue is the parking. We went when there was a function and had to park across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth The WaitKbmacDined on 6/8/2014Everything thing was wonderful from the drinks to desert. Service was great, not only was our server kind and attentive but knowledgable of the many when we were asking questions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experienceGoldieDined on 6/4/2014We ordered the lobster with the shrimp two of us had to send our meals back the lobster smelled of ammonia and the shrimp was overdone both of us had our meals back we have been coming to this restaurant since it's been opened and this the first time that the meals were very bad
- Enjoyable evening outJodyDined on 6/3/2014Food was great, server very friendly and knew menu. Overall a very good experienceSpecial Features:
- Nice birthday dinnerhappycustomerDined on 5/31/2014We had a very lovely birthday dinner there. The food was excellent. The beet salad and Moroccan salad were particularly good. Half portions were available, which was appreciated. The restaurant was able to make the Italian nachos into a requested vegetarian version, which was delicious despite the modification of the recipe. Noise level was too high when we first got there but quieted down a bit enough to be able to talk.Special Features:
- Super food at great prices!JennyHDined on 5/30/2014Prezo's serves up delicious Italian cuisine without breaking your bank. The specials are always new and exciting. Tueshrough Fri they have a lunch Buffett that isn't huge but offers a great variety - much better than the typical chain Buffett restaurants, everything is always hot and fresh. This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend and I, in turn, have recommended it to many. My new. Favorite lunch spot! I've never been for dinner, but am anxious to do SOS soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday Dinner Ever!Comstock2Dined on 5/28/2014It was my husband's birthday and our daughter joined us. We were seated promptly and our server came right to the table. I waited for our daughter to order my drink, but my husband ordered his right away. I asked about some of the dishes, particularly the gluten free (I was avoiding pasta) and she told me that--interesting fact-- spinach is substituted for pasta. My husband was deciding between two chicken dishes and that is when we learned our server was a vegetarian. My daughter and I were delighted--we are vegies, too. She told my husband that one of the dishes that he was considering was very popular so he chose that. For desert we shared the flourless chocolate cake which the server crowned with a candle. Perfect birthday out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 470 reviews are from the Prezo Grille and Bar reviews archive.
- Don't go out often-I'LL BE BACK!HonestReviewsUcanTrustDined on 5/25/2014OMG- I can't believe I've lived in the area forever & have not tried Prezo til now. My friend really wanted to go, so I went along with it. Best thing I ever did! Had the calamari as an appetizer - great! Batter & flavor were outstanding. Waitress didn't rush us (as my friend & I were catching up) made us feel very welcome. Had the seafood risotto - out of this world! And I'm not just saying that. I was hesitant to have seafood at a "what seemed to be Italian restaurant" So glad I went out of my comfort zone. It was all so awsome!! Fresh, seasoned great & a nice portion. I'm gonna spread the word how great it was & I'll definitely be back!! Thanks for a nice night out with my friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time patroncollmegDined on 5/24/2014My family and I went for the first time....celebrating my birthday....loved having a reservation, and the service was very good, the food was deliciious and we all had different things off the menu (fish, beef, chicken, pasta) and all were DELICIOUS.Special Features:
- just okg2dufferDined on 5/24/2014Food was ok. My wife got chicken parm which was good. I got a special which was turkey and sirloin tip combo. Meats were good, cooked to order. Sides were very undercooked. Risotto gritty and broccolini nearly raw. Outside appearance very different from inside ambiance.
- reliably good foodpumpkinaliDined on 5/23/2014Delicious homemade pasta, great seafood, interesting specials!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so sofiftyfiftyDined on 5/23/2014I can tell this place is normally good, as i hear people rant and rave about it all the time, but my boyfriend and i had to send our food back twice! The kitchen cooked our meat as rare when we wanted it medium. The kind manager came over and said she would make sure it comes back perfect. Great! Except our burger was still bleeding and our steak tips were literally cold on the inside. Maybe the manager should watch the cooks cook the food after it being sent back if they cant be trusted to fix the problem. Manager and general managers were both super nice and our appetizer was great. Hopefully this was just an uncommon mistake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/23/2014This buffet lunch quality was not up to their usual standards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!JulesDined on 5/18/2014We went to Prezo with the family for a belated Mother's Day dinner. Everything was fantastic! The food was perfect in every way. And they have a nice variety of dishes. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable & efficient. If you've never been to Prezo, I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Always a pleaserJFoodieVIPDined on 5/18/2014Good food, good service! We come often. We especially appreciate prezo attentiveness to food allergies!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianJeffDined on 5/16/2014Excellent beer, cocktails and wines. Took my fiance here and we both loved our food. The grilled salmon was outstanding, and all their veggie sides were well above my expectations.Special Features:
- Consistently Very GoodBruinsRuleVIPDined on 5/13/2014Solid craft beer menu, with a rotating selection of drafts. Creative specialty martinis. Pizzas are always very good, with thin crispy crust and many toppings. Lobster Mac & Cheese is always good. Salmon special was good, but a little on the dry side, as they used salmon tips. My preference would be to cook a steak or filet and then break it down into tips so the fish stays moist. Overall, Prezo is a very good local restaurant and I will continue to go there often.Special Features: