Pranzo Italian Grill
540 Montezuma Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87501Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pranzo Italian Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pranzosantafe.com/
- Phone: (505) 984-2645
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9pm, Sunday: 3pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Steven Lemon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer private rooms for groups of 20-300. See the website for menu offerings. www.pranzosantafe.com/catering
- Private Party Facilities: 4 choices of room for private dining. Groups as small as 25, large as 100. Meal plans from Italian to Mediteranean to Creative Modern American.
- Private Party Contact: Michael O'Reilly 5059842645
- Entertainment: David Geist is our Broadway pianist, veteran of 600 performances of CATS on Broadway, often with vocalists in the Geist Cabaret. We have brought Tony Award winners to the Cabaret for weekend gigs. Guest stars frequently perform.
- Special Events: Every Sunday Every bottle of wine on our list of 120 is half priced!!!
A word from Pranzo Italian Grill
Located in the Sanbusco Market Center on the Western edge of the Historic District, Pranzo has been a local favorite since 1988. We received the Wine Spectator 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011, 2012 and 2013 Awards of Excellence. Broadway vocalists and pianists are featured in the Geist Cabaret Fridays and Saturdays. From Pizza Margherita to Linguine Carbonara, to Prime Colorado Ribeye Steak, Pranzo boasts Santa Fe's favorite Italian American cuisine, most knowledgeable waitstaff, New Mexico's deepest list of great Italian wines and 20 wines by the glass served Normale (6.3 oz.) and Gigante (9 oz.). Chef Steven Lemon greets multiple Northern New Mexico farmers in his kitchen each week to buy the finest and freshest produce available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos