114 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pouronprince.com/
- Phone: (717) 290-8080
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am- 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
Bar Open until 12:00am Tues-Thurs, 1:00am Friday-Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Anthony Davis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant Gallery space that comfortably seats 15 to 35 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eric Garman 7172908080
- Special Events: Cigar Sundays this Summer 3-6PM on
May 25 - June 22 - July 27 - August 24 - September 28
Live Music in the Courtyard, every Saturday afternoon from 3-6PM
Starting May 24 - September 20th (weather permitting)
A word from POUR
Pour is a new concept serving cosmopolitan cuisine and libations in the heart of Lancaster’s Gallery Row. Set in a sleek but comfortable interior, we invite you to enjoy the 'POUR' dining experience. The cuisine is a unique blend of the simple and sublime with fresh, seasonal flavors and top quality ingredients from the regions finest sources. The wine and beer list strive to deliver the best libations the world has to offer. POUR another glass, relax, and enjoy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
POUR reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (53)notable wine list (38)neighborhood gem (34)great for outdoor dining (25)special occasion (24)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (16)romantic (14)good for groups (13)late-night find (11)great for brunch (9)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2014Great brunch food! We ate savory dishes rather than sweet, but everyone loved the eggs. Their grits were some of the best I've sampled outside the South (and I'm a Southerner). The atmosphere was pleasant and the service efficient. The check was reasonable. I'd enjoyed dinner there previously and noticed--again--that portions are the right size, as well as delicious. Well done, Pour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome french toastsoon2bmrszDined on 11/9/2014Had brunch on sunday! Quick service..great food! Loved the presentation. I had grits that were out of this world! The oj and champagne were really good as well! We just loved it and will recommend! A little pricey for the portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for drinksGood4meDined on 11/8/2014We enjoyed having a few drinks and small plates at pour. Service was good, prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2014Pour is simply an exceptional culinary find. The dishes are inventive, made with fresh ingredients and served petfectly. But the staff are what sets this restaurant apart. The servers are engaging, incredibly knowledgeable about the wine and the food offerings while oozing enthusiasm. Staff that love where they work usually feel that way for good reason!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/6/2014Excellent service, good wine list, and interesting food combinations. I was especially impressed with the charcuterie and the quality of the vegetablesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed feelingsPyatachokVIPDined on 10/26/2014First visit. Everything was good but not great and because of that the price tag of $76 total for 2 small sized brunch entrees, cheese/meat board (4 items) and one beer flight wasn't a good value for us. We might try it again at dinner time, but not in a big hurry.
- Innovative Menuluv2cookDined on 10/25/2014Four of us dined at Pour prior to attending a performance at the Fulton Theatre. We were impressed by the ambience and the innovative menu. You can order a variety of small plates or combine them with a main dish. The beer and wine lists were excellent, as was our meal. The only negative was the dessert. We ordered in plenty of time, but it took a while to be served, and we felt rushed to arrive at the theatre on time. We ordered two desserts from the menu and both were disappointing. The chocolate cake was not particularly moist and the white chocolate cheesecake was extremely dense with not much flavor. So our initial excitement was somewhat tempered by the disappointing finale. I would return but would not order dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dinner Expertly ServedChipDined on 10/25/2014The intriguing menu at Pour takes awhile to read: many pages of food, wine, beer, cocktail options. We’re one-glass-of-wine-with-dinner folks so after selecting a nice Sauv Blanc we concentrated on food. We started with a lovely charcuterie board of cheeses and the pork terrine; my wife had the astoundingly good butternut squash soup; as entrees: the pork belly and homemade fettuccine, both nicely prepared. We declined the first table offered to us in the empty restaurant (near the crowded noisy bar) and asked to be seated in the front gallery which made for a much better (read: quieter) experience for us. Our waiter Bradley was a real pro and paced the meal perfectly. Sated, we opted to skip dessert. Total bill before tip: $74.36Special Features:
- Cool spotCassmanDined on 10/18/2014Food was delicious. Cocktails were creative. Cozy seating close to other guests, but fun.Special Features:
- AmazingMonikaVIPDined on 10/17/2014All dishes were prepared with attention to detail using less common ingredients which went together really well together. Specifically we enjoyed the 2-way rabbit with the black barley. The appetizer of scallop and calamari and black ink was something totally unexpected--> great. Great service and nice wine list. Very much enjoyed the hard cider on tap (tasted like French cidre).Special Features:
- AwesomeKissesDined on 10/16/2014Ive gone by many times, this was my first visit inside and I was very impressed. The food beer music and overall ambience was perfect, the portions were just right... We were comfortably full when we were close to home that evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Great menu. Outstanding wine selection. Entrees very creative. Enjoyed desserts. Just the right portion sizes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Experience, Great Staff!TheChadRockDined on 10/3/2014Perfect evening out! My wife and I recently had our anniversary dinner at POUR and it was all we could talk about. The food was amazing and the wine and beer list were top notch. Our server was incredibly helpful, very nice, and went out of her way to make sure our night went off without issue. We both cannot wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Stellar Gem!JimbomanDined on 9/28/2014One of downtown Lancaster's great success stories just celebrated it's 3rd anniversary. Make sure you get to this remarkable spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014We had a lovely afternoon in the courtyard with good music, yummy food and fantastic cocktails!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experienceFitfoodieDined on 9/26/2014This was our first time at POUR and had fairly high expectations since we had heard good things about it. The service, atmosphere and entrees were excellent! The only thing we weren't too impressed with was the meat and cheese board. The bread seemed a bit stale the met and cheese seemed a bit over rated. The entrees were excellent but we thought it was priced a bit high for the amount you get. Great experience overall though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for birthday celebrationSchappsDined on 9/19/2014I took my girlfriend here for her birthday and they noted so on our reservation. After we ordered our first course and drinks the waitress brought out 2 flutes of champagne for us to toast my girlfriend's birthday. It was a very nice, low key way for the restaurant to help me make the night special for her. The service and food were great, we had a perfect evening.Special Features:
- Great PourOldsaltDined on 9/14/2014We celebrated a 64th birthday on a recent Sunday evening. Easy parking, nice entry, great atmosphere. We look for unusual upscale restaurants for special celebrations and this one did not disappoint. The service was excellent, the concept of the apps. was fun and there were interesting choices; the quail we shared was outstanding. We had Swordfish and Duck as main courses, both rival the Log Cabin. I have recommended Pour to several friends already. Be open to a different concept of cuisine and presentation. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This chef needs a restaurant!!McdaDined on 8/29/2014The food is fabulous, the chef is truly talented. The terrible service however made the entire dining experience painful. The first course could have and should have been placed on the board and served in about 5 minutes.....not 50 minutes. To add insult to injury the first course arrived about 3 minutes before the main course. Not a good way to enjoy a nice dinner in a good restaurant. it was not a great restaurant experience.Special Features:
- Pour does it again!foodforthoughtDined on 8/29/2014The menu and drink selections are always unique. If I see an item I tend to not enjoy at other restaurants (duck, fennel, etc.)I will usually try it at Pour. I am always surprised that I do enjoy it when prepared to perfection. Perhaps my favorite part of the experience is the knowledge and enthusiasm of the staff. As a former server I judge on menu knowledge and often ask for recommendations. The servers never fail to point me in the right direction, and they provide wonderfully detailed descriptions. Pour is one of our favs.Special Features:
- New FindJCMLDined on 8/27/2014Lucked out with selecting this restaurant while in Pa. Very good food. Small but not too noisy. Nice wine selection. Great apps. Well worth the visit.Special Features:
- Artsy-vibeJSWW828Dined on 8/23/2014We had a great experience at Pour. I made a reservation for 6:15 and we were seated right away. It wasn't very crowded when we arrived but about a half hour into our meal the place was packed so I'm glad we had a reservation. There were a few minor mistakes that our server made but the food was terrific and the wait time for food was reasonable. I loved the artsy-vibe that the entire place (and neighborhood) had, I only wish the weather had cooperated and we could have sat outside.Special Features:
- Always Great! No worries here.aldoenviroDined on 8/17/2014Pour has been in the city for a number of years now. As you can tell from my review, I am glad they are here. They always have great options for beer, wine, and cocktails. The menu isn't the largest in town and sometimes there are "corrections" for the menu. (They simply can run out of great menu options due to demand, so don't get completely fixated on a dish without first verifying that it is available.) However, I have never been disappointed by anything I have ordered. Portions will be small (Rather, they are probably normal as a human meal goes.) The charcuterie is amazing and I recommend starting there. If you need any help in making a choice, ask the knowledgeable wait and bar staff as they know their stuff!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchFoodofileFrankVIPDined on 8/17/2014We attended brunch at Pour. I had a spicey Bloody Mary and we shared a charcuterie plate which was excellent. We had the frittata and the brioche French toast. Both were very good to excellent. We finished brunch with a serving of coffee cake and coffees. Total experience: highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kim is great!LancHomeGirlVIPDined on 8/17/2014I love everything about Pour, and especially the wait staff! So friendly, and knowledgeable...but I'd like to give a special shout-out to Kim. If you have the pleasure of being waited on by her, she'll make you feel right at home :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Winner!SeasonedDinerDined on 8/16/2014Good food, good service, great atmosphere, outdoor seating, convenient parking... What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating and patientOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We had a group of 6 that trickled in from 7 to 8:30. The staff was nice and never made us feel as we were annoying. The food we ordered was good and the beer selection was top notch. The waitress we had was very nice as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small plates but slow serviceFoodieInDelCoDined on 8/10/2014The food was interesting and the plates were small enough that you could try many options and still have room for your entree and dessert. If you choose to eat here, please leave yourself plenty of time. Our party of two only gave ourselves 1 hour and 45 minutes for dinner. We had to rush through our entree and get our server to settle the bill quickly because we had tickets to an evening show. It was truly ridiculous that an almost empty restaurant took over an hour and a half for a meat tray, two appetizers and two entrees. The food would have received higher marks if the potatoes were not overly salted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in LancasterInternationalFoodieDined on 8/2/2014Food was great, however portions were very small. I had a scallop dish for $27 and there were only 3 scallops-I was still hungry. (We also had appetizers beforehand). I'd say overall the food is great, amazing flavors and very creative. Presentation is awesome. More fit for a "girlie" meal, I think any man would be starving after eating here.Special Features:
- The following 178 reviews are from the POUR reviews archive.
- Wonderful eveningEngagedVIPDined on 7/24/2014Going out to dinner on Thursday evening was a last minute decision. There was a lot going on and a very busy weekend ahead. POUR was perfect. This was our third time there and our best (and the others have been very good) experience yet. The wahoo fish was perfectly cooked. The mussels were also excellent. And the wine was half price. The staff was helpful and friendly each step of the way. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AquavitAquavitVIPDined on 7/17/2014Great addition to the Lancaster city scene. Thrusday night 50% off wine by the bottle ( with dinner) is a fabulous opportunity to try new options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't need to go backGretchenDined on 7/12/2014Pour just doesn't have it any more. We've been there several times since they've opened. We really enjoyed them in the beginning, the concept was great. We loved trying different cheeses and smoked meats with a variety of great wines. We had planned to staying for dinner but left after two appetizers. The expected small servings of cheese had even gotten smaller and the short list to choose from was even disappointing. The bread that accompanied it was extremely boring, I could have pulled this all together at the Giant. They also just expanded the indoor seating which was unlike the rest of the place, no ambiance, bland, bright lights too much air conditioning. Sadly, we don't need to go back.Special Features:
- Dinner @ pourReviewzDined on 7/12/2014Drinks and service were great. Food expirience was not. Had a cheese and meat plate,mussels,and lamb for entree stomach and desert.Stomach was growling an hour after our meal. Cut of lamb was not great at all very tendony. I expected more for the price. Entree selection was not very good. Seems more like a snack and drink place to me. Hope it improves.
- Good but expensivegirlsoutdiningDined on 7/11/2014Pour was wonderful if you would like an appetizer and a glass of wine. If you want dinner too, it was pricy for what you get. The food was good was definitely not main stream and there was not a huge selection. The entrees were small and very expensive. The wine list was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as great as usualJohnSDined on 7/10/2014Excited about the special bottle rate with a "second" (entree is called) but selection of wine was unavailable. I ordered a cheese board with three types. It was way over priced for the extremely small pieces! We recommend Pour to people we met and will continue to do so but with the emphases on ordering glasses of wine and not ordering the cheese board.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pour - dinnerMarilynnDined on 7/4/2014The service here was friendly but the food at dinnertime was not acceptable. Portions were extremely small even, to the point of forcing you to chose several courses just to feel satisfied. I ordered scallops. There were four small, over salted scallops served over an even saltier lamb, watermelon base. It was so salty I could not eat it. The atmosphere was loud and made it difficult to talk. We will not return for dinner only brunch.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/4/2014If you ever find yourself in downtown Lancaster you must stop at Pour. Great local bar with unique food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful eveningEngagedVIPDined on 7/3/2014This was our second trip here. The first one left us just a little unsure about just how good the restaurant was (or wasn't). There was no confusion this time. Everything went extremely well from the friendly greeting to the engaging and knowledgable server to the first class food. We had a wonderful evening in every way. Pour works whether it is a group of friends or an evening out for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place but not consistant3214datenightDined on 6/29/2014We had brunch here and it was great. So we decided to take some friends. All 4 of us ordered Toad in a Hole...and it was burnt. The bread and the sausage were both burnt. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- great food/wine, bigger sizes for $ItalianstallionDined on 6/28/2014great food and wine, please make the servings bigger. The quality is good, the choices are great. for cured meats maybe they can add some of the local producers only one thing make the servings biggerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.