114 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pouronprince.com/
- Phone: 7172908080x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am- 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
Bar Open until 12:00am Tues-Thurs, 1:00am Friday-Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Anthony Davis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Elegant Gallery space that comfortably seats 15 to 35 people.
- Private Party Contact: Eric Garman 7172908080
- Special Events: Cigar Sundays this Summer 3-6PM on
May 25 - June 22 - July 27 - August 24 - September 28
Live Music in the Courtyard, every Saturday afternoon from 3-6PM
Starting May 24 - September 20th (weather permitting)
A word from POUR
Pour is a new concept serving cosmopolitan cuisine and libations in the heart of Lancaster’s Gallery Row. Set in a sleek but comfortable interior, we invite you to enjoy the 'POUR' dining experience. The cuisine is a unique blend of the simple and sublime with fresh, seasonal flavors and top quality ingredients from the regions finest sources. The wine and beer list strive to deliver the best libations the world has to offer. POUR another glass, relax, and enjoy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
POUR reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (47)great for outdoor dining (34)notable wine list (32)neighborhood gem (29)special occasion (23)romantic (17)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (13)hot spot (13)great for brunch (10)good for groups (8)scenic view (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great PourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We celebrated a 64th birthday on a recent Sunday evening. Easy parking, nice entry, great atmosphere. We look for unusual upscale restaurants for special celebrations and this one did not disappoint. The service was excellent, the concept of the apps. was fun and there were interesting choices; the quail we shared was outstanding. We had Swordfish and Duck as main courses, both rival the Log Cabin. I have recommended Pour to several friends already. Be open to a different concept of cuisine and presentation. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This chef needs a restaurant!!McdaDined on 8/29/2014The food is fabulous, the chef is truly talented. The terrible service however made the entire dining experience painful. The first course could have and should have been placed on the board and served in about 5 minutes.....not 50 minutes. To add insult to injury the first course arrived about 3 minutes before the main course. Not a good way to enjoy a nice dinner in a good restaurant. it was not a great restaurant experience.Special Features:
- Pour does it again!foodforthoughtDined on 8/29/2014The menu and drink selections are always unique. If I see an item I tend to not enjoy at other restaurants (duck, fennel, etc.)I will usually try it at Pour. I am always surprised that I do enjoy it when prepared to perfection. Perhaps my favorite part of the experience is the knowledge and enthusiasm of the staff. As a former server I judge on menu knowledge and often ask for recommendations. The servers never fail to point me in the right direction, and they provide wonderfully detailed descriptions. Pour is one of our favs.Special Features:
- New FindJCMLDined on 8/27/2014Lucked out with selecting this restaurant while in Pa. Very good food. Small but not too noisy. Nice wine selection. Great apps. Well worth the visit.Special Features:
- Artsy-vibeJSWW828Dined on 8/23/2014We had a great experience at Pour. I made a reservation for 6:15 and we were seated right away. It wasn't very crowded when we arrived but about a half hour into our meal the place was packed so I'm glad we had a reservation. There were a few minor mistakes that our server made but the food was terrific and the wait time for food was reasonable. I loved the artsy-vibe that the entire place (and neighborhood) had, I only wish the weather had cooperated and we could have sat outside.Special Features:
- Always Great! No worries here.aldoenviroDined on 8/17/2014Pour has been in the city for a number of years now. As you can tell from my review, I am glad they are here. They always have great options for beer, wine, and cocktails. The menu isn't the largest in town and sometimes there are "corrections" for the menu. (They simply can run out of great menu options due to demand, so don't get completely fixated on a dish without first verifying that it is available.) However, I have never been disappointed by anything I have ordered. Portions will be small (Rather, they are probably normal as a human meal goes.) The charcuterie is amazing and I recommend starting there. If you need any help in making a choice, ask the knowledgeable wait and bar staff as they know their stuff!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchFoodofileFrankVIPDined on 8/17/2014We attended brunch at Pour. I had a spicey Bloody Mary and we shared a charcuterie plate which was excellent. We had the frittata and the brioche French toast. Both were very good to excellent. We finished brunch with a serving of coffee cake and coffees. Total experience: highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kim is great!LancHomeGirlVIPDined on 8/17/2014I love everything about Pour, and especially the wait staff! So friendly, and knowledgeable...but I'd like to give a special shout-out to Kim. If you have the pleasure of being waited on by her, she'll make you feel right at home :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Winner!SeasonedDinerDined on 8/16/2014Good food, good service, great atmosphere, outdoor seating, convenient parking... What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating and patientOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014We had a group of 6 that trickled in from 7 to 8:30. The staff was nice and never made us feel as we were annoying. The food we ordered was good and the beer selection was top notch. The waitress we had was very nice as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small plates but slow serviceFoodieInDelCoDined on 8/10/2014The food was interesting and the plates were small enough that you could try many options and still have room for your entree and dessert. If you choose to eat here, please leave yourself plenty of time. Our party of two only gave ourselves 1 hour and 45 minutes for dinner. We had to rush through our entree and get our server to settle the bill quickly because we had tickets to an evening show. It was truly ridiculous that an almost empty restaurant took over an hour and a half for a meat tray, two appetizers and two entrees. The food would have received higher marks if the potatoes were not overly salted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in LancasterInternationalFoodieDined on 8/2/2014Food was great, however portions were very small. I had a scallop dish for $27 and there were only 3 scallops-I was still hungry. (We also had appetizers beforehand). I'd say overall the food is great, amazing flavors and very creative. Presentation is awesome. More fit for a "girlie" meal, I think any man would be starving after eating here.Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningEngagedVIPDined on 7/24/2014Going out to dinner on Thursday evening was a last minute decision. There was a lot going on and a very busy weekend ahead. POUR was perfect. This was our third time there and our best (and the others have been very good) experience yet. The wahoo fish was perfectly cooked. The mussels were also excellent. And the wine was half price. The staff was helpful and friendly each step of the way. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AquavitAquavitVIPDined on 7/17/2014Great addition to the Lancaster city scene. Thrusday night 50% off wine by the bottle ( with dinner) is a fabulous opportunity to try new options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't need to go backGretchenDined on 7/12/2014Pour just doesn't have it any more. We've been there several times since they've opened. We really enjoyed them in the beginning, the concept was great. We loved trying different cheeses and smoked meats with a variety of great wines. We had planned to staying for dinner but left after two appetizers. The expected small servings of cheese had even gotten smaller and the short list to choose from was even disappointing. The bread that accompanied it was extremely boring, I could have pulled this all together at the Giant. They also just expanded the indoor seating which was unlike the rest of the place, no ambiance, bland, bright lights too much air conditioning. Sadly, we don't need to go back.Special Features:
- Dinner @ pourReviewzDined on 7/12/2014Drinks and service were great. Food expirience was not. Had a cheese and meat plate,mussels,and lamb for entree stomach and desert.Stomach was growling an hour after our meal. Cut of lamb was not great at all very tendony. I expected more for the price. Entree selection was not very good. Seems more like a snack and drink place to me. Hope it improves.
- Good but expensivegirlsoutdiningDined on 7/11/2014Pour was wonderful if you would like an appetizer and a glass of wine. If you want dinner too, it was pricy for what you get. The food was good was definitely not main stream and there was not a huge selection. The entrees were small and very expensive. The wine list was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as great as usualJohnSDined on 7/10/2014Excited about the special bottle rate with a "second" (entree is called) but selection of wine was unavailable. I ordered a cheese board with three types. It was way over priced for the extremely small pieces! We recommend Pour to people we met and will continue to do so but with the emphases on ordering glasses of wine and not ordering the cheese board.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pour - dinnerMarilynnDined on 7/4/2014The service here was friendly but the food at dinnertime was not acceptable. Portions were extremely small even, to the point of forcing you to chose several courses just to feel satisfied. I ordered scallops. There were four small, over salted scallops served over an even saltier lamb, watermelon base. It was so salty I could not eat it. The atmosphere was loud and made it difficult to talk. We will not return for dinner only brunch.Special Features:
- Highly RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/4/2014If you ever find yourself in downtown Lancaster you must stop at Pour. Great local bar with unique food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful eveningEngagedVIPDined on 7/3/2014This was our second trip here. The first one left us just a little unsure about just how good the restaurant was (or wasn't). There was no confusion this time. Everything went extremely well from the friendly greeting to the engaging and knowledgable server to the first class food. We had a wonderful evening in every way. Pour works whether it is a group of friends or an evening out for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place but not consistant3214datenightDined on 6/29/2014We had brunch here and it was great. So we decided to take some friends. All 4 of us ordered Toad in a Hole...and it was burnt. The bread and the sausage were both burnt. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- great food/wine, bigger sizes for $ItalianstallionDined on 6/28/2014great food and wine, please make the servings bigger. The quality is good, the choices are great. for cured meats maybe they can add some of the local producers only one thing make the servings biggerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always top notchmtbowamamaDined on 6/20/2014We are locals who visit POUR every couple months-either sit at the bar, outside or attend a wine event. If you are looking for heapings of food-go elsewhere. If you are looking to have unique and delicious plates paired with your drinks to perfection, there is no better place. Easy parking-great downtown location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice mealbdbroonzyDined on 6/15/2014I chose Pour thinking it would be good food in a casual atmosphere. The menu was a bit narrower than expected and the dishes were complicated. The menu descriptions were a bit overwhelming really. But, what we eventually ordered was quite delicious. My husband had the sea scallops which tasted fresh and were perfectly seasoned. They came over a bed of something we couldn't really define but was also tasty. I had the roast pork; it came with cheese grits, pickled fiddleheads, and mushrooms in a broth. It was outstanding. The beer list was extensive and the cocktails were inventive. The outside courtyard was nice but the plastic chairs were not (we saw one break while a guest was sitting on it!). Service was attentive. Overall, very nice.Special Features:
- Great food and drinkJBGrizzVIPDined on 6/14/2014We happened to be in the area and decided to try out Pour due to high ratings on OpenTable. We were not disappointed. Great food and service. Portions are a little bit small, but the food was so good it didn't matter. I would definitely come back next time I'm in Lancaster.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceSuQ68Dined on 6/12/2014This was my third time dining at Pour and I have to say that they have one of the most inventive menus in Lancaster. I have never had anything that was less than superb. I also love the craft beer choices and specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food/good servicefoodieDined on 6/6/2014Patio dining was delightful, service excellent, food a wonderful adventure. Highly recommend this venue! Thx.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food - Bad TableRandVDined on 5/30/2014We enjoyed our first visit to POUR. The food, wine and service were excellent. Unfortunately for us, we were placed at the table adjacent to the bar and across from the door to the restroom. For that location, our ambience rating is generous. We look forward to giving POUR another chance and hope to have a complete dining experience with a different vantage point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 161 reviews are from the POUR reviews archive.
- Wonderful FindJeanNDined on 5/11/2014A small restaurant in the center of Lancaster, Pour surprised us with a unique choice of menu items. The charcuterie board offered an interesting assortment of meats and cheeses. The spring vegetable salad with the perfect poached egg was delightful. We had the gnocchi and rainbow trout and both were delicious. The desserts ended the meal beautifully. We especially liked that thought and care were taken to make each meal unique and special. We were impressed that the wait staff obviously was well versed in what was on the menu offering suggestions and answering our questions with ease.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchcmarielandisDined on 5/11/2014I took my mom out for mother's day brunch, and our experience was great. My mom was given a free glass of sparkling, and the restaurant was quiet and very sunny. The service was very pleasant and not overbearing, even if the waiter's joke about my mom and I being sisters was a little cheesy. The food was excellent; I had the vanilla and orange pancakes with a side of local sausage, and my mom had the biscuits and gravy. We both had a bellini. I felt that the price was overall a little high for both the area (Lancastrians are notoriously cheap) and the size of the plates, but since it was a special occasion I was happy to pay more for the nice experience and atmosphere. This is not a budget pick, but I would really recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Incredible food and servicehweberDined on 5/11/2014we absolutely love the food here! This was our first time going to brunch and we were very pleased with everything we chose. Our server, a spunky red head with two small children, was so sweet and made us feel welcome. we will definitely be back and would highly recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchEatlocal2014Dined on 5/11/2014The food was flavorful, seasonal and well presented. However, my two issues were that they had overbooked for the 11am reservation and asked us to come early and their menu was not kid-friendly. As for the menu, there were no modifications for children. Knowing it was Mother's Day, I would have thought that the chef could have included a few things that were very simple...plain pancakes, strawberry or grape jam, chocolate milk. So our son had bacon and ginger ale. He wanted nothing to do with orange vanilla infused pancakes. One last thing, although the food was good, everything else was extra: toast $1.50, bacon or sausage $2. So the meal itself was sparse. We spent $50 on breakfast and left hungry.Special Features:
- Great experienceCruzmissileDined on 5/10/2014My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Pour. The ambiance was nice and our server was knowledgeable and personable.Special Features:
- We love POUR!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014We have season tickets at the Fulton Theatre and we have dinner at POUR before each performance! Food is outstanding...creative and fun! Waitstaff is very knowledgeable! Always look forward to our dining experience and are never disappointed!Special Features:
- Fantastic samplerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/7/2014We had a fantastic time at Pour. Prompt service, great food, and beautiful presentation. They could probably tone down the salt a bit though.Special Features:
- DisappointeddisappointedDined on 5/3/2014I was surprised at the limited menu and the high price of the food, though it was prepared well. It was extremely noisy due to a large party that was seated right next to us, and the lights in the room (just off the street) were very bright. The wine was excellent.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014We had an overall great experience. Service was friendly and attentive but didn't crowd or rush us. And the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding GemLocalDined on 5/1/2014All of the courses were over-the-top delicious with interesting ingredients and perfectly prepared. The staff is warm and friendly and helpful. We went a little on the late-side, 8:00 pm, so noise was not a problem. We couldn't disagree more with some reviews that said the portions were small - there was plenty of food - and the prices were more than reasonable for the quality! We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best BrunchLanetteDined on 4/20/2014Best Brunch in Lancaster with great service and atmosphere. In addition, I have a food allergy and they always take special care in preparing my food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.