Pour House - Nashville
730 8th Ave. South.
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Pour House - Nashville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pourhousenashville.com/
- Phone: 6157365727x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Thursday -- 11am to 12am
Friday & Saturday -- 11am to 1am
Sunday -- 11am to 11pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Pour House - Nashville
The Pour House Nashville is locally owned and operated and is located in the Gulch/SoBro area of Nashville on the corner of 8th and Division. Offering 28 craft beers on tap, more than 135 sipping Bourbons and Whiskeys and reasonably priced 6 oz hand-ground burgers, we are a relaxed and casual neighborhood hangout.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pour House - Nashville reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (8)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Food- Nothing worth mentioningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Bacon Cheddar Burger- "grab-a" wheat bread, a dropping of bourbon onions that weren't WOWING, and... BACON- pre-cooked? I expected to experience food that was loved on by a Master. The bacon should be as important as the bourbon- Locally farmed or good quality thick cut. The onions are so easy to prepare/store- should be perfect. The meat was fine. ...The nachos & queso- my daughter does better with my leftovers. The bourbon ice cream-friends ordered- no bourbon? Friedshrooms yum! Nothing over salted-yay!...We've waited for the perfect day and perfect friends to enjoy this opportunity with and won't recommend it to a Foodie. Server was a joy! Kiss his head. Place is clean & GREAT libations! Had a stage. I really LOVE this spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousKateeatsDined on 8/16/2014I highly recommend the portobello sliders and the peach cobbler! So good! Our server was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for drinks, not foodCherVIPDined on 8/2/2014Before we decided to go to the Pour House, I researched it on the web. People gave it great reviews regarding the food and drink. I was not impressed with the food. This is more of a bar and the food is definitely bar food. If you're looking for a night out at the bar, then I recommend this place, if you're in the mood for good food, I'd recommend going some where else.Special Features:
- 1st TimeGlutenfreefan1Dined on 8/1/2014We were excited about going to a new restaurant. We chose to sit outside though we would not normally but it was such a nice night. Our waitress Kristen was great. My husband ordered well and I ordered well, well, well, with a please no pink because I can do send it back I cut my burger in half and ate one side with seeing some pink and trying to do it. But, when I picked up the other half it wall really red along with my friends wife, we both couldn't do it. Kristen asked us was everything ok and we told her and showed her our burgers and she apologized. The great thing was when she brought us our bills she told us she talked to the manager and gave us a discount. Now that is service that most places don't do, we will be back!Special Features:
- Fun spot book is just Ok.FranciscoVIPDined on 7/24/2014Great staff and awesome bourbon list make for a great after work stop.
- Great surpriseAwesomeDined on 7/19/2014We were in the area and decided to try this place. The bartender was awesome and helped us decide what we wanted to drink and eat. It was quiet, as we got there at noon on Saturday, but we will return to enjoy the outdoor bar with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 28 reviews are from the Pour House - Nashville reviews archive.
- Perfect Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Our family group of nine came for Mother's Day and it was perfect. The "garage" doors were open bringing in lots of fresh air and a nice view. Some of us ate lunch items and others chose from the brunch menu. The crepes with berries that my wife ordered were delicious. When my wife couldn't finish them all my son-in-law helped and said they were the best crepes he had ever eaten (and he lived two years in France). It wasn't loud and it felt spacious. All in all, we had a great time.Special Features:
- Bachelor PartyBillDined on 5/9/2014Me and nine other guys visited Nashville for a bachelor party. The service, food, and overall experience were outstanding. The burgers are delicious (try the Big South if you're from out of town) and the bourbon list is distinguished. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a unique Nashville experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a brunch spotGoldCoasterDined on 4/27/2014While the price is right and the patio is nice, the food was awful. I assume that this is more of a late night spot.Special Features:
- Beer and BourbonDoktortVIPDined on 4/25/2014The Pourhouse is not the place to go for a fancy night out. It is much more relaxed. It has a wide variety of whiskeys ((including bourbons and scotches) as well as similar variety of beers on tap. The food menu is limited but interesting: I had a Cuban hamburger which included lamb, ham, Swiss cheese, whole grained mustard, and pickles. Delicious! Among the sides were grilled asparagus, one of my favorites! I had very good service. I will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Court8904Dined on 4/25/2014We found the pourhouse on open table for our big group during our trip to Nashville. The burgers were delicious and we loved the bourbon list!! Our server and the host were great! We will definitely come back when were in town next in a few weeks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first time!BoscoLadyDined on 4/19/2014I went for a "Ladies Nite Out" and I really enjoyed it. My girls said we will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-Bridgestone dinner stopBeccaVIPDined on 4/17/2014My friends and I were looking for a convenient place to eat before a concert at Bridgestone. The Pour House is just up the street from the Music City Center parking garage, so we decided to try it. It was a good experience. The food was great. I had the pork chop and probably some of the best sweet potato fries I've had in Nashville. There was a little lag in the service we received but it wasn't awful, just a little slow from time to time. All of the garage doors were open and it was a beautiful weather day so it added to the pleasant experience. I would definitely go back to try some of the other things on the menu and would recommend it as a great place to grab drinks with friends or dinner before an event downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Night with FriendsIrishDined on 4/16/2014Great place for fun night out with friends. We were promptly seated, it was a friendly atmosphere, great service and good food. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pour House...not for the poorsarrusDined on 4/11/2014Pour House was great with their extensive bourbon and beer lists. The Big South burger was awesome. Seriously delicious. The other people in my party were not as impressed with their food, but I was happy with mine. Service was great. The server we had tried to accommodate our every need and was very friendly. We will go back.Special Features:
- Fun SpotLaffyVIPDined on 3/20/2014This place was great for some high end burgers and brews. We love the patios, ambiance and staff. Good choiceSpecial Features:
- Great service, Ok foodNateVIPDined on 3/14/2014Nice place for what it is, and terrific service all around. We got the sliders which were just ok. Nothing special at all. Would go back again, but in no hurrySpecial Features:
- Local FaveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014This is one of my faves ....great food, great staff and great entertainment. ..everything I need!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burgers and bourbonFoodieGirlDined on 3/8/2014Good burgers, large beer list although they were out of many of the more popular ones, and good whiskey list with whiskey flights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Service I've Ever HadJessDined on 2/22/2014The service was terrible! We got our appetizers after we were finished with dinner. We waited 30 minutes for a drink. This was literally the worst service I have ever had. The waitress apologized several times because she knew it was awful. On the up side, the food was great. The atmosphere is cool. Maybe we caught them on a night where they were short staffed. It's a nice place to hang out.Special Features:
- Good food, but unfortunate tableTimHDined on 2/14/2014We had a large reservation scheduled at Pour House for weeks. When we arrived, our table ended up being directly in front of the main door (within 15 feet). The door was constantly opening and closing and it was sub 30 degrees outside. Very unfortunate. Our entire table was getting chills the entire meal. The food was good (some loved it, some were unimpressed). It was a bit louder than we would have liked, but for a large group we couldn't complain too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outksmyrnaDined on 2/8/2014Had a girls night out planned at Zanies and planned a simple dinner. Had sliders, wish they were a little bigger at dinner time. Had a decent taste. The servers are not educated in the huge bourbon list so know your bourbon because you won't get help here even though they have pages to pick from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want a good beer, gollmpDined on 1/31/2014If you want a good beer, go for it. The food is pretty much substandard bar food. The atmosphere has potential, if they added some live music on a regular basis. I think they could do a good business if a few things were improved, but we were pretty disappointed. The icing on the cake was when the host asked us to vacate our table after we finished eating, so that someone else could have our booth. The place was only about a quarter full, with empty booths to spare but, apparently, they wanted only ours.
- Good FindOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/13/2013I had driven by about a week before and decided to try you. Made reservation & enjoyed our dinner before A TPAC event. My husband and I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good burgers. The ambience,food4thoughtDined on 11/9/2013Good burgers. The ambience, music, and drinks are what you come here for. We booked a reservation for a regular Saturday night (no performance) but it would've been a great place to see a band - and the reservation aspect would have been great to have at our disposal. It was a neat, trendy place. It was very loud and populated by a lot of 20-somethings. If you're looking for a quiet night out, this is not the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most notable was the bourbon listYaoJVIPDined on 10/26/2013We will definitely go back to sip some more bourbons. The beer list was pretty good too. The food was good, but burger-wise it was not as good as, say, Pharmacy or Burger-Up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedNShideDined on 9/21/2013Very crowded due to Lord Huron playing a free show. They said the wait was 45 min. to 1 hr. Fortunately, I reserved a table through OpenTable and we walked right on in and sat down. The mushroom gouda burger was pretty awesome, and I was very impressed with the beer selection. Love the overall feel, and of course, the live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitress cried...twiceNashDieselDined on 9/19/2013Our waitress was overwhelmed with two large parties and actually broke down into tears twice during our dining experience. The food was cold, burgers were average and fries were soggy and mushy. It didn't look like anyone else was getting faster service or better food. Even ran into someone I knew on the way out and they were very displeased with their dinner as well. Don't go back.
- Great place!RC2nashvilleDined on 8/25/2013Loved the food and the service was outstanding. Thanks Jamie for making this meal a great first impression. We will be back!Special Features:
- Not a good impressionOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/24/2013We has a reservation at prime time on a Saturday night and were seated promptly. However it took over 2 hours to complete dinner service, and this is a hamburger joint. Twenty mins after we ordered we were told an entree we requested was no longer available. Then when food finally did come out only half our table received their food and the other half didn't receive theirs until the first people were already finished eating. The menu says "medium" on the burgers unless otherwise requested but they all came out well done. Overall a big disappointment considering the location and space. But it was Saturday night and no one was lined up to get in so they have a ways to go to reach a successful operation.
- Friends BirthdayTravelingDinerDined on 8/23/2013I booked a table for 10 through Open Table with zero problems. Our server was great even though I have forgotten her name. With such a large group I know it can be difficult but she was amazing. I have already told plenty people about the Pour House. LAMB BURGER!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service and tasty burgersLizzyDined on 8/3/2013If you're looking for a great beer and/or bourbon selection, a nice variety of burgers, and a nice pub/cafe feel, then this is the place! Great service and friendly atmosphere. Nice place to sit and have a drink, or to grab a bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great burgers!JenniferFKDined on 8/1/2013The food was delicious, the service was prompt and friendly and the atmosphere was fun! Great selection of a variety of burgers and libations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uninspiring diningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2013Nothing was particularly good. When you lay down 10 bucks for a hamburger, the most enjoyable part of the meal shouldn't be the side salad. Although our server was friendly and apologetic, the service wasn't all that attentive and the food took an age to be served. I was hoping to find a neighborhood gem but found a dud instead. MicahSpecial Features: