Postrio - Las Vegas
3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Postrio - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3821
- Phone: (702) 796-1110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mark Andelbradt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck Private Dining and Catering the city's premier team for hosting important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff help bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558 or 702-369-0558.
A word from Postrio - Las Vegas
Wolfgang Puck's Postrio, located at The Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes in St. Marks Square, presents a menu of seasonal, modern American cuisine with global influences in a spectacular setting. The menu accentuates Pucks trademark standards for creating incomparable tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Postrio - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Postrio - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (28)special occasion (23)romantic (20)good for groups (17)notable wine list (15)scenic view (15)great for lunch (14)great for outdoor dining (12)hot spot (9)great for brunch (7)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Good casual dinner at the VenetianKcraigDined on 11/16/2014Tasty shrimp pizza and nice atmosphere. Fun to watch people in St. Mark's square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual Wolfgang Puck restaurant on the PiazzajcziiVIPDined on 11/12/2014Very nice and casual with people watching. Had stripped bass that was very tasty. Moist and buttery but not oily or greasy at all. Wife has pasta dish she enjoyed very much. We shared an appetizer of different types of meat and dips. All very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014Our 6th year wedding anniversary could not have been planned better with a terrific dining experience. The ambiance was incredible with the setting at St. Marks Square at the Venetian. Both my wife and I have personally been to the real St. Marks Square and the reflection back in time was magical. The wait staff was terrific and extremely attentive. The appetizers and main course were worthy of any Wolfgang Puk dining experience. The butter nut squash soup was outstanding. Thanks to the entire Poscio staff for a wonderful time JamieSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/5/2014I had the striped bass and it was the best fish I've had at a restaurant in a long time. The skin was perfectly crisped and the vegetables with indian spices were excellent. My co-worker got the wiener-schnitzel, which was enormous and he said it was quite good. We sat in the outer portion of the restaurant that was in "St. Mark's Square" in the Venetian, so it was a bit noisy. It was a nice table though and towards the end our meal a group of musicians began to play, which was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer SatifactionkparkbiDined on 11/5/2014I was entertaining customer from Timken Company, They loved the food & wine selection. the waiter was extremely helpful & friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/4/2014I've been to this restaurant quite a few times and I have to say, this time was a bit of a disappointment. The menu was very limited and when I asked if there were any specials, I was told everything is on the menu. Fine. Pizza it is. I ordered a lemon drop martini and traditionally, it is to have a sugar rim. My first taste was not what I expected. They had rimmed the glass with salt instead. Stupid mistakeSpecial Features:
- Not as good as it used to be...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014I was underwhelmed with my meal at Postrio. I've been to this restaurant many times but much has changed in the 5 years since I've been there. The setting is cute but both our shortrib ravioli special and butternut squash main meal were bland and unexciting.Special Features:
- Very good foodfoodloversDined on 10/21/2014Proffessional waiters, really good, tasteful and healthy food. Size of portions perfect. (We don't like hugh portions, it's grotesc). Nice red wine from Monterey CA. Really yummy chocolate-and cinnamon breadpudding for dessert.Special Features:
- Postrio Las VegasfoodieIanDined on 10/16/2014The food was very good, service excellent and sitting outside in the Venetian was nice although it got a bit noisy when one of the performances involved loud singing and talking. I was a bit disappointed in the limited choices of entrees, however but what we ordered was very good.Special Features:
- A fun and enjoyable dinnerJJHOUDEDined on 10/8/2014I had the pleasure of having dinner at Postrio this week and enjoyed it very much. The service was great! The ambiance is superb as you are in a square as part of the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venitian which I found really enjoyable ! Our food was very good and we tried the WolfGang Cabernet-Sauvignon and were very happy with it.Special Features:
- Postrio in St Mark's SquareDrBob193Dined on 10/2/2014We had a table on the terrace in St Mark's Square at The Venetian for dinner before going to see 'Rock of Ages'. The food and service were both very good and the square was bustling with visitors so the atmosphere was lively, rather than romantic. Portions are substantial, I doubt that most people could manage three courses. We both had only two - I had a starter and main and my wife had a main and dessert. The butternut squash soup was delicious as was the spaghetti and meatballs, but I couldn't finish it. My wife's Sea Bass was also very good as was her Chocolate Bread and Butter pudding.Special Features:
- Another Great Dinner ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I enjoyed eating at Postrio so much we decided to go back the next night to try something different. We were lucky enough to get the same waiter and we were not disappointed. I highly recommend dining at Postrio.Special Features:
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/19/2014I dined at Postrio with my wife and daughter and it was fantastic. Our food was perfect and no complaints about the great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodKimberlyinvegasfordinnerDined on 9/18/2014We made a last minute reservation on open table, and it was great. My mushroom pizza was fabulous! They also have yummy sorbets. It could not have been easier. It was also nice to be "outside" on St Mark's square!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scenic DiningJohnVIPDined on 9/13/2014Very good Italian food. Service was very good. Location on St. Marks Square is a great place to people watch! You are dining inside but feels like you are eating outside.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014It was my husbands birthday and they really made it special...they had "happy birthday Chris" printed on our menus which was a pleasant surprise and they brought out a beautiful dessert at the end. Its those lil touches that made it extra special. Oh, and the food was excellent. We had lobster tails apps and I then had a special pasta dish and my husband had the roasted chicken. Our waitress was a doll. Overall excellent dining experience!Special Features:
- Excellent!lisaDined on 9/8/2014Excellent food- We had the halibut and beet salads- both fabulous. Very attentive service,Special Features:
- Total Rip OffTXFoodieDined on 9/6/2014I went on a date at 7pm on a Saturday night in the dining room and we were the only two people I'm there the entire time. We ordered the shrimp and grits appetizer (which I suggest you have for dinner) and then a lobster pasta special. Based on the prices listed on the menu I was not expecting a $250 bill. The pasta wasn't made by hand in the restaurant, the sauce was just ok. I also ate at Alize a few days before and that us worth every penny. This place, not so much, and our waiter was terrible. We were his only table! Go elsewhere. There are plenty of choices nearby.Special Features:
- ExcellentvegasdiningDined on 8/20/2014Great restaurant for dinner in Vegas. Outdoor seating. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and locationSusieVIPDined on 8/15/2014Although the portions are a little smaller, the food is excellent. We had the calamari and it was some of the best we have had (and we get it a lot). Fantastic location in the square of the Venetian. Got a chance to see some of the square entertainment while dining. Plus I love Wolfgang Puck as a chef. Thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sally F.SallyFDined on 8/7/2014We had lunch and dinner at Postrio's during our visit to Las Vegas. Both were delicious and beautifully presented! Will definitely go back when I am in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014We split the asparagus salad which was terrific. whenever we travel to Las Vegas, I always order the Pork Millanese and it was wonderful. We had a reservation for 7pm in the inside dining room and we were the only people there! Hence the good service and low noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasTravelerDined on 8/3/2014My favorite restaurant in all Vega. The Freerange chicken is worth the trip. It is well prepared and well presented. We come to Vegas 4 to 5 times per year and Postrio is always our first stop.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014We had a great time and a delicious dinner! The lobster was a little tough and not too much of it! But, still delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our favorite restaurantmac10Dined on 7/18/2014This restaurant is a must-visit if you like to go to Vegas. It's our favorite, and we go every time we are in the up-all-night city. It never disappoints; it's classy and should be tried by all foodies. Great cocktails, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1125 reviews are from the Postrio - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- PostrioFoodaliciousVIPDined on 7/15/2014I ordered the Gnocci with fennel sausage Bolognese sauce, and it was amazing! Luv eating in the replica of St. Mark's Square too. Great people watching.Special Features:
- A must tryYayiDined on 7/5/2014I would recommend Postrio to anyone visiting Vegas. The artisan pizzas are delicious and surprisingly large for an "individual" pizza (my husband ordered it). I ordered the gnocchi with sausage. It was very tasty, but the portion was small. The warm chocolate soufflé with vanilla ice cream was very tasty too. Servers could be friendlier and smile more but, in general, our overall experience was positive. I would also recommend sitting outside at the Saint Mark plaza area, as there are good performers throughout the day that you don't want to miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014I had dinner at Postrio this weekend and it was absolutely fantastic! Everyone was beyond happy with their meal! Our server was fantastic! My only complaint is that we at on the "patio" and it was quite loud!
- great frito mistohollyhurlDined on 6/20/2014Very nice Italian w/out being generic. The starter fritto misto was excellent. Only minus is if you sit 'outside' in the courtyard at the Venetian, you get bombarded with LOUD live music.Special Features:
- Great spotglobetrotting1Dined on 6/15/2014I've dined here a number of times and the food, service and ambiance are consistently great.
- Excellent experienceTXTABLEFOR2Dined on 6/7/2014Super service and great unique cuisine. Staff took great care to seat us in a fantastic location, and went above and beyond to commemorate our anniversary with a special dessert. Great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wild food combinationsPeteMVIPDined on 6/3/2014Food was good, but some very interesting combinations. Need to be adventurous. Service was really slow as they seemed understaffed, but we enjoyed the ambiance at the pseudo St. Mark's Square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud This Time AroundAGreatFindVIPDined on 6/3/2014Once again the food was great with a new menu with some new items on it. Unfortunately, the entire time we were there they had singers and other entertainment in St. Michaels Square all on speakers throughout which made it way too loud. We could not hear the waitress or talk to each other. Does not make for an enjoyable evening. Open Table needs a Too Loud noise level.Special Features:
- Vacation DinnerRichardDined on 5/26/2014We found the dinning outstanding. Location was just what we wanted and the food was excellent. The service was very smooth and expertly handled by the staff you could not ask for anything more. We wanted inside for the quiet and had a great view of the plaza area at the hotel. We will recommend the Postrio in Las Vegas to all we meet as an experience they will enjoy for a long time to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/22/2014This was a good restuarant. Only negatives were it took a long time to get the food and was a little bit overpriced. Staff is very good, one of the best aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodvlocopinionDined on 5/19/2014Outstanding food! Ate there two nights in a row and was equally impressed both times.Special Features:
- Service was outstandingHappyDinerVIPDined on 4/26/2014Our server made the meal, he was witty, knowledgeable and made great suggestions. Fabulous dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014Everyone in our group of nine had an incredible time! The food was perfection from start to finish, and the staff provided the best service I've ever had. The manager was so great - once he realized we were there for a special occasion, he ended our fantastic meal by bringing out a huge selection of complimentary desserts. Needless to say, we all left very satisfied. We will definitely make this our go-to restaurant for every visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Meal and Service!FirstTimeVegasDined on 4/11/2014Our food was delicious. We were able to get a table on the "patio" area where you can hear and see the live productions and music out in the middle of the Venetian. Our server Brandy was excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic meal!UcellaBellaVIPDined on 4/7/2014First time at a Wolfgang Puck restaurant and was very impressed. When a chef has as many restaurants as he does, I start thinking it will be more a "chain" dining experience. This was a great experience, start to finish. Our party of four enjoyed varied dishes: gnocchi (made "of the moment" and nice, light fluffy ones, sauced perfectly), the special veal chop (may have been one of the best we have ever eaten!), pizza (delicious), salads were good too! Wine list was good and we enjoyed our wine even after the sommelier came out with the right wine but 10 year difference on vintage (typo on wine list); we switched to a different wine -- all handled professionally and friendly. I would definitely go back and would try other WP restaurants.Special Features: