Postrio - Las Vegas
3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Postrio - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3821
- Phone: 7027961110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Mark Andelbradt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck Private Dining and Catering the city's premier team for hosting important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff help bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558 or 702-369-0558.
A word from Postrio - Las Vegas
Wolfgang Puck's Postrio, located at The Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes in St. Marks Square, presents a menu of seasonal, modern American cuisine with global influences in a spectacular setting. The menu accentuates Pucks trademark standards for creating incomparable tastes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Postrio - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
Postrio - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (25)special occasion (17)romantic (16)scenic view (10)great for lunch (10)good for groups (10)notable wine list (10)great for outdoor dining (9)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Another Great Dinner ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I enjoyed eating at Postrio so much we decided to go back the next night to try something different. We were lucky enough to get the same waiter and we were not disappointed. I highly recommend dining at Postrio.Special Features:
- Awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/19/2014I dined at Postrio with my wife and daughter and it was fantastic. Our food was perfect and no complaints about the great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodKimberlyinvegasfordinnerDined on 9/18/2014We made a last minute reservation on open table, and it was great. My mushroom pizza was fabulous! They also have yummy sorbets. It could not have been easier. It was also nice to be "outside" on St Mark's square!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014It was my husbands birthday and they really made it special...they had "happy birthday Chris" printed on our menus which was a pleasant surprise and they brought out a beautiful dessert at the end. Its those lil touches that made it extra special. Oh, and the food was excellent. We had lobster tails apps and I then had a special pasta dish and my husband had the roasted chicken. Our waitress was a doll. Overall excellent dining experience!Special Features:
- Excellent!lisaDined on 9/8/2014Excellent food- We had the halibut and beet salads- both fabulous. Very attentive service,Special Features:
- Total Rip OffTXFoodieDined on 9/6/2014I went on a date at 7pm on a Saturday night in the dining room and we were the only two people I'm there the entire time. We ordered the shrimp and grits appetizer (which I suggest you have for dinner) and then a lobster pasta special. Based on the prices listed on the menu I was not expecting a $250 bill. The pasta wasn't made by hand in the restaurant, the sauce was just ok. I also ate at Alize a few days before and that us worth every penny. This place, not so much, and our waiter was terrible. We were his only table! Go elsewhere. There are plenty of choices nearby.Special Features:
- ExcellentvegasdiningDined on 8/20/2014Great restaurant for dinner in Vegas. Outdoor seating. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and locationSusieVIPDined on 8/15/2014Although the portions are a little smaller, the food is excellent. We had the calamari and it was some of the best we have had (and we get it a lot). Fantastic location in the square of the Venetian. Got a chance to see some of the square entertainment while dining. Plus I love Wolfgang Puck as a chef. Thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sally F.SallyFDined on 8/7/2014We had lunch and dinner at Postrio's during our visit to Las Vegas. Both were delicious and beautifully presented! Will definitely go back when I am in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- AnniversaryCarmDined on 8/6/2014We had a great experience the evening we were there. The food was excellent and we were treated like celebs by everyone. Thank you so very much...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014We split the asparagus salad which was terrific. whenever we travel to Las Vegas, I always order the Pork Millanese and it was wonderful. We had a reservation for 7pm in the inside dining room and we were the only people there! Hence the good service and low noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasTravelerDined on 8/3/2014My favorite restaurant in all Vega. The Freerange chicken is worth the trip. It is well prepared and well presented. We come to Vegas 4 to 5 times per year and Postrio is always our first stop.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014We had a great time and a delicious dinner! The lobster was a little tough and not too much of it! But, still delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our favorite restaurantmac10Dined on 7/18/2014This restaurant is a must-visit if you like to go to Vegas. It's our favorite, and we go every time we are in the up-all-night city. It never disappoints; it's classy and should be tried by all foodies. Great cocktails, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PostrioFoodaliciousVIPDined on 7/15/2014I ordered the Gnocci with fennel sausage Bolognese sauce, and it was amazing! Luv eating in the replica of St. Mark's Square too. Great people watching.Special Features:
- A must tryYayiDined on 7/5/2014I would recommend Postrio to anyone visiting Vegas. The artisan pizzas are delicious and surprisingly large for an "individual" pizza (my husband ordered it). I ordered the gnocchi with sausage. It was very tasty, but the portion was small. The warm chocolate soufflé with vanilla ice cream was very tasty too. Servers could be friendlier and smile more but, in general, our overall experience was positive. I would also recommend sitting outside at the Saint Mark plaza area, as there are good performers throughout the day that you don't want to miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014I had dinner at Postrio this weekend and it was absolutely fantastic! Everyone was beyond happy with their meal! Our server was fantastic! My only complaint is that we at on the "patio" and it was quite loud!
- great frito mistohollyhurlDined on 6/20/2014Very nice Italian w/out being generic. The starter fritto misto was excellent. Only minus is if you sit 'outside' in the courtyard at the Venetian, you get bombarded with LOUD live music.Special Features:
- Great spotglobetrotting1Dined on 6/15/2014I've dined here a number of times and the food, service and ambiance are consistently great.
- Excellent experienceTXTABLEFOR2Dined on 6/7/2014Super service and great unique cuisine. Staff took great care to seat us in a fantastic location, and went above and beyond to commemorate our anniversary with a special dessert. Great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wild food combinationsPeteMVIPDined on 6/3/2014Food was good, but some very interesting combinations. Need to be adventurous. Service was really slow as they seemed understaffed, but we enjoyed the ambiance at the pseudo St. Mark's Square.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud This Time AroundAGreatFindVIPDined on 6/3/2014Once again the food was great with a new menu with some new items on it. Unfortunately, the entire time we were there they had singers and other entertainment in St. Michaels Square all on speakers throughout which made it way too loud. We could not hear the waitress or talk to each other. Does not make for an enjoyable evening. Open Table needs a Too Loud noise level.Special Features:
- Vacation DinnerRichardDined on 5/26/2014We found the dinning outstanding. Location was just what we wanted and the food was excellent. The service was very smooth and expertly handled by the staff you could not ask for anything more. We wanted inside for the quiet and had a great view of the plaza area at the hotel. We will recommend the Postrio in Las Vegas to all we meet as an experience they will enjoy for a long time to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1112 reviews are from the Postrio - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Good PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/22/2014This was a good restuarant. Only negatives were it took a long time to get the food and was a little bit overpriced. Staff is very good, one of the best aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodvlocopinionDined on 5/19/2014Outstanding food! Ate there two nights in a row and was equally impressed both times.Special Features:
- Service was outstandingHappyDinerVIPDined on 4/26/2014Our server made the meal, he was witty, knowledgeable and made great suggestions. Fabulous dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014Everyone in our group of nine had an incredible time! The food was perfection from start to finish, and the staff provided the best service I've ever had. The manager was so great - once he realized we were there for a special occasion, he ended our fantastic meal by bringing out a huge selection of complimentary desserts. Needless to say, we all left very satisfied. We will definitely make this our go-to restaurant for every visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Meal and Service!FirstTimeVegasDined on 4/11/2014Our food was delicious. We were able to get a table on the "patio" area where you can hear and see the live productions and music out in the middle of the Venetian. Our server Brandy was excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic meal!UcellaBellaVIPDined on 4/7/2014First time at a Wolfgang Puck restaurant and was very impressed. When a chef has as many restaurants as he does, I start thinking it will be more a "chain" dining experience. This was a great experience, start to finish. Our party of four enjoyed varied dishes: gnocchi (made "of the moment" and nice, light fluffy ones, sauced perfectly), the special veal chop (may have been one of the best we have ever eaten!), pizza (delicious), salads were good too! Wine list was good and we enjoyed our wine even after the sommelier came out with the right wine but 10 year difference on vintage (typo on wine list); we switched to a different wine -- all handled professionally and friendly. I would definitely go back and would try other WP restaurants.Special Features:
- Generic foodJayNVIPDined on 4/4/2014The food was not good at all. We are food crazy folks and would not recommend this restaurant in Venice casino in vegasSpecial Features:
- Great for AmbiancebarryfunDined on 4/4/2014Sitting out on the patio of the Grand Canal provided a great ambiance of really sitting at the square in Venice. The food was good, but location made it more worth the while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Postrio is SuperTravelerDined on 4/4/2014A must for any trip to Las Vegas. Best roasted chicken in the country. Never go to Vegas without dining at least one time at Postrio.Special Features:
- DisappointedDrDuckDined on 4/2/2014I've had dinner at Postrio for a number of years when in Vegas and always loved it. This time, however, was a terrible experience. The waiter simply ignored us. In addition to ignoring us, he removed the menus before we ordered, we were brought the wrong drink, and then the wrong food. When he did come to our table after very long delays, he acted as if he did not care whatsoever about providing service. Beyond the service, the prices have increased significantly and the portions of the pasta dishes were the size of an appetizer. The one positive note was that the pasta was an excellent and unique preparation. I don't expect a large serving, but I do expect the serving to be adequate (as it has always been in the past). Sadly, disappointed.
- Disappointed by Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/2/2014This was my first visit to this restaurant. The food was good, but not worth the price. Service was very poor, which made the overall experience very annoying.Special Features:
- Outdoor Dining in St Mark's Square!KettonParkDined on 3/22/2014Well worth a visit - you can sit outside in St Mark's Square = actually in the middle of the Shoppes at the Venetian with dusk sky on the ceiling...... OR inside in a spacious dining room. Very attentive staff - food well priced with a super starter of Orange Blossom stuffed with ricotta and herbs and finished tempura style. Good entrees - large desserts - cookie selection =10 or 12 items. Wine was maybe a good selection but severely overpriced as is the common fault at a number of Vegas restaurants. Well worth a return visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner in Las VegasRuthADined on 3/21/2014Fun place to have dinner while enjoying the free show at the squareSpecial Features:
- Poor Attitude HostessBullwinkleVIPDined on 3/20/2014We've eaten here almost 10 times, including twice this week. Most dishes have been very good. The indoor location in the center of the Venetian mall has a cool outdoor feel. Even though we had a reservation & the place was less than 1/2 full, the hostess 1st tried to seat us at the bar. When we said we wanted to sit @ a table, she rolled her eyes and then stuck us in a less than pleasant location in front of a brightly lit luggage store. When we asked to move, she was obviously annoyed & would not make eye contact & made us wait for no apparent reason. We had to escort ourselves to the new table and retrieve our menus. Her attitude was uncalled for. If not for our fine waitress, we would have given a zero for service.
- The Best Meal in VegasTravelerDined on 3/16/2014We love the food and service at Postrio. We come to Vegas 3 to 5 times per year and always make sure one of our evenings centers around a meal at Postrio. The other entrees look delicious but I can never get past the Free Range Roasted Chicken. A good meal at a fair price in St Marks Square with lots of things to see and food to enjoy.Special Features:
- Great food served by professionals!ChetovDined on 3/15/2014The outdoor feeling of the square at the Venetian where the sky is always blue adds to the overall experience at this cheerful restaurant. We know we can count on the Wolfgang Puck organization for a lovely meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st visitrj23Dined on 3/14/2014Food was very good. Service was a little slow and it wasn't busy.I would recommend this to a friend.