Posados Cafe - Mesquite
4000 Towne Crossing Blvd
Mesquite, TX 75150Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Posados Cafe - Mesquite
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://posados.com/
- Phone: (972) 682-0688
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering of all sizes and to any location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Enjoy our great flavors while entertaining friends and family, co-workers and employees alike. (full service available).
A word from Posados Cafe - Mesquite
Welcome to Posados Cafe in Mesquite, Texas. We are a casual, family friendly, Tex-Mex Restaurant with colorful, rustic decor for your visual enjoyment and flavorful food and drinks that will grab your taste buds from the first bite to the last sip. Our up-beat staff is here for you. Come on in relax and indulge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Posados Cafe - Mesquite reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- bad service, no service, rudeThubacekDined on 9/21/2014We got there 12:45 for 1:00 reservation, we were never were seated, We left at 1:45, the Mgr, and staff were very rude. We won't go back or use your service. All our friends will not use you or visit that restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/17/2014It was a great experience. The service was great and so was the food.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Posados Cafe - Mesquite reviews archive.
- Keep Coming BackMassageAngelDined on 5/2/2014Every time I travel from Houston to Canton, I stay in Mesquite so that I can also eat at Posados. I've ner ordered anything that I didn't like. Love the tortillas and sopapillas. My friend had the grilled shrimp tacos this last time and enjoyed them. I would say that I have visited this restaurant 10 or more times throughout the years.Special Features:
- What you would expectCatShowTravelersDined on 4/19/2014I found them to be pretty typical of a family friendly Mexican restaurant. I didn't find their menu overly exciting - nothing on it that really set them apart from the others that I saw, but their food was well prepared and came to the table fast and hot. Their complementary salsa and chips were very good; we popped for their handmade Queso - it was ok, but it came about the same time as our dinner and I think overpriced for what you get...stick to the salsa. We both ordered a three item combo - I liked that you could get a small fajita on several of the combos. If you are looking for a solid, reasonably priced, main stream Mexican restaurant you won't be disappointed by Posados.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeMassageAngelDined on 4/4/2014I live in the Houston area and go to the Canton Trade Days a few times a year. I always stay in Mesquite since I first discovered your restaurant. Really good Mexican food and I enjoy the complimentary tortillas and sopapillas.Special Features:
- The service was well timedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/15/2014The service was well timed and friendly. Everyone enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Experience Bad TimingLSX427Dined on 2/14/2014I took my wife for the first time a couple of weeks ago and she fell in love. She wanted to go again but on a special day. So I reserved 4 days early for Valentines day. We arrived 30 min early and notified the staff I placed a reservation. They said ok, wait 30 minutes. We waited and waited for 30 minutes. It was about 45 minutes later when I noticed many walk in customers were being seated before us. My wife became very frustrated and emotional. What good are reservations if they do not aparantly matter. I asked the front staff how much longer and I was told another 15 min. In all, we waited an hour and decided just to leave. The reservation was pointless and ruined a special day for me and especially my wife.Special Features: