Posados Cafe - Frisco
9506 State Hwy 121
Frisco, TX 75035Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Posados Cafe - Frisco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.posados.com/
- Phone: 4693843007
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery
- Catering: We can accommodate from 5 to 1000 people.
A word from Posados Cafe - Frisco
Posados Cafe – Frisco offers the best Mexican.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Posados Cafe - Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (7)good for groups (7)great for outdoor dining (4)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- temperature of restaurantalwayseatingDined on 9/30/2014The temperature was on freezing. It was pretty close to deep freeze.Special Features:
- The following 11 reviews are from the Posados Cafe - Frisco reviews archive.
- Good food-food slow coming outKmacDined on 6/6/2014We made reservations 2 weeks prior (had a party of 10). We arrived and were seated promptly. Our server was great, friendly, attentive. The only complain I have is the good took forever to get. The food was excellent, do that helped. We ate way too many chips and salsa waiting. I will try again sometime go see if it's still as slow, because I enjoyed the food. Atmosphere is very loud, so if this bothers you I don't recommend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Online Menu Prices Are WrongPlanoResidentDined on 6/6/2014My Dad, age 81, wanted to take us all out. I told him we should try Posados instead of their favorite OTB. He said Posados was pricey in Longview. I showed him the online menu on pasados.com. He liked the prices and the fact they had senior citizens menu. When we got to the restaurant, the prices were all dramatically higher than the online menu. For instance, Fried Tacos was 10.99 instead of 8.99. And there was no mention of senior citizen prices.Special Features:
- Great serviceGoodfoodie7Dined on 5/5/2014Our server Jessica was great she kept the drinks coming and she was very helpful informing us of the specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeLiliDined on 4/27/2014Great place, great food, friendly staff. My family and I enjoyed the evening, celebrating our daughter's 13th Birthday .Highly recommendingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute reservationKelli1964Dined on 3/22/2014Open Table made it quite easy to change our reservation from the Posado's in Mesquite to Frisco. It was only our second time to visit it but I can tell you we were very pleased. The wait staff was very nice & helpful. Our 13yr old just loves the salsa & guacamole!! We will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my faves!!!CharlieDined on 2/14/2014When I want fajitas, I always go to Pasados. Some would disagree with me and that is okay, but Pasados has always been one of my favorite fajita joints. I think it is the combination of the tender beef and the garlic, butter sauce they serve with the fajitas. I would recommend Pasados to anyone.
- Just OKSteveDined on 2/14/2014I would say food was good, not much of it for the price.Special Features:
- Good TexMex at a great priceShrimponthebarbieDined on 2/14/2014Booked this for a special occasion and I was not disappointed in any sense of the word. Its not a top tier restaurant but then again I didn't have to take out a small home loan or anything to pay for it. Just great Tex-Mex food at a great price and a festive enough environment. Similar to Papasitos in my opinion.Special Features:
- ALWAYS enjoy Posados in Frisco.WhatupVIPDined on 2/10/2014ALWAYS enjoy Posados in Frisco. Food is FANTASTIC, as well as the service. Atmosphere is FUN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid service, salty foodFarmersSonDined on 2/1/2014People were very friendly and service-oriented. The food was average.... lots of salt on it.Special Features:
- Dining room was nicely designedCarlVIPDined on 1/5/2014Dining room was nicely designed for busy restaurant of which it is under-appreciated by the location of the restaurant. From my understanding the restaurant is not as busy as expected in the volume of sales even after being opened 10 years. It was my first time and there was a lot of food for me of which I eat a lot and I had to take half of it home. Therefore, the value of the food for me was good for the price I paid for. They had a lot of take out orders and they are family friendly. I think it is better than the other Mexican restaurant that just opened down the street of which Posado's Cafe decor is more Latin inviting and friendlier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.