Posados Cafe - Fort Worth
6770 Fossil Bluff Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76137Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Posados Cafe - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.posados.com/
- Phone: 8172322966
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3;00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer catering of all sizes and to any location in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Enjoy our great flavors while entertaining friends and family, co-workers and employees alike. (full service available)
A word from Posados Cafe - Fort Worth
Welcome to Posados Cafe in Ft Worth, Texas. We are a casual, family friendly, Tex-Mex Restaurant with colorful, rustic decor for your visual enjoyment and flavorful food and drinks that will grab your taste buds from the first bite to the last sip. Our up-beat staff is here for you. Come on in relax and indulge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Posados Cafe - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Exceeded ExpectationsChaseVIPDined on 9/7/2014It's a chain, but the food was actually terrific. Pleasant surprise. The service was friendly. I selected "quiet" for the noise level, but the restaurant wasn't really full on a Sunday night. I would guess it could get pretty energetic on other nights.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014The ambience would have been great except for one screaming kid that the parents did not try very hard to control.Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Posados Cafe - Fort Worth reviews archive.
- Great tasting Tex-mexfoodie4rmdaNODined on 5/19/2014To sum it up this was some of the best tasting Tex-mex I've had in a while. The place is a little rundown with wooden booths with poor fitting back cushions, concrete floors and interesting surroundings. The menu is simple if not filled with fluff and redundancies. The wait staff was overworked but friendly and knowledgeable. Huge Texas size portions of good food was a pleasant surprise. If in the area for lunch I'd definitely recommend trying this place out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On a recommentation...CyberDined on 4/12/2014I took my family based on a friends recommendation. It was a great find that we have been back to a couple time already. The food is good and the environment inside is ver vibrant. We loved this place. It may end up being one of our regular places to frequent :D The only reason I gave service a 4 was because the place was busy and the waitress was not able to come around as much as we expected they should have.Special Features:
- overall goodkpearceDined on 3/9/2014The service was fine until it came to pay. We had to wait about 10minutes to get the tab. We had a table of 6 and everyone had something on their plate they didn't love. We agreed the chips and salsa were worth coming back for, though! They were awesome! The atmosphere is fun and we will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Fellowship Friends DinnerloverbyDined on 3/5/2014Two couples dinner out. Posados is great food and good atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's just good Tex-MexRIchDined on 2/14/2014Always friendly service and good food. Posado's does casual dining well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant with greatluv2eatDined on 2/9/2014Great restaurant with great food. It is our family's favorite place to eat out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.