Posados Cafe - Bedford
1601 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Posados Cafe - Bedford
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.posados.com/
- Phone: 8173549587
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering for any parties large or small to anywhere in the DFW area.
A word from Posados Cafe - Bedford
Come and experience the best Mexican food in the H.E.B area. We have been a popular choice for many since the summer of 2000. We have the coldest margaritas in town along with the hottest and freshest Mexican cuisine in town. Hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Posados Cafe - Bedford reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Delightful Ambience - Great FoodRoadWarriorVIPDined on 8/13/2014Posados is a Mexican restaurant with a touch of fun, class, and warmth. The menu provides many options for everyone's tastes and does not disappoint. Food, service, and environment are perfect for a casual meal in a restaurant that values their customers.Special Features:
- tasty foodfoodie4rmdaNODined on 7/17/2014Some very reasonable Mexican food with great taste. No reason to eat fast food. Good came out extremely fast hot and yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Posados Cafe - Bedford reviews archive.
- Not Exactly Kid FriendlymomoftitanDined on 5/18/2014This is my second time eating at this location. Both times it just felt as though babies were sort of an inconvenience. The first time we ate there were were seated at a tiny 4 top (there were 3 adults plus the baby) and he was within reach to pull everything off the table. This second time I requested a booth, not knowing that the booths are elevated from the main floor, so the high chair was not only several inches below us, but could not be pulled up to the table for him to feed himself anything. Additionally, the host said this was the booth that could accommodate a high chair, and was at a place in the restaurant where servers needed to go through frequently, making me feel like our high chair was in the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceVanessakDined on 5/15/2014We found the food to be tasty, hot and plentiful. Try the Dip Sampler appitizer with the chili pepper tortilla chips for a taste of three of their most popular dips, it was delicious. Our server was prompt and knowledgable. Overall it was a great Mexican restaurant and we would definitely go back next time we were in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at great pricemomoftitanDined on 4/25/2014This was my first time at any Posados. Because we used OpenTable, we had no wait for seating on a busy Friday evening. The food was quite decent at a reasonable price, and came out within 10 minutes of ordering. It is sort of noisy in there, but that is great for people with kids/babies because their noise isn't as noticeable. Our server, Cameron, was attentive, friendly, and accommodating. The only negative thing I have to say is that 3 adults and a baby were seated at a 4 top table with condiments, leaving not much room for large hot plates to be put out of the baby's reach. This happens at all restaurants, though.Special Features:
- Basic Tex MexOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Pretty good food for a moderate price. If you get an urge to eat old style Mexican food with good service and tasty margarettas then you'll enjoy Posadas. Not fancy, but good eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitDonPDined on 1/4/2014This seemed to be a place to visit until we did. Posada s isn't much more than a taco bueno with a bar. Food was ok, but not worth the 50Special Features: