454 Turnpike Street
South Easton, MA 02375Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.porticellorestaurant.com/ma/southeaston/
- Phone: 5082300220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Porticello Restaurant
At Porticello Restaurant located in South Easton, MA, the quality of our service is only surpassed by the excellence of our food. We have been serving the most exquisite Italian cuisine and we think it's time that you experience it for yourself. As you enter Porticello Restaurant let yourself be whisked away by sights, sounds, and aromas… but that is just the beginning. Specializing in all the finest Italian entrees from savory pasta to fresh salads we guarantee one visit will keep you coming again and again. Stop by and see for yourself what makes us unique!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Porticello Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)special occasion (13)romantic (9)good for groups (7)fit for foodies (6)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (3)Show More
- Good local ItalianLocalDined on 10/19/2014very pleasantly surprised, had driven by a number of times and heard good things but was a great surprise to see how good everything was. Kid friendly too, everyone was happy with their entrees, pasta, salad. Will return again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So shore diningMargDined on 10/4/2014Great restaurant. Varied menu. Service was excellent! Staff very friendly and helpful. Prices reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, ok serviceJPG7VIPDined on 9/27/2014The food for the most part was good, not great, but seemed about right for the price. The exception being the beef carpaccio that was excellent. Service was a bit challenged, our waitress was also handling a very large party, so at times a bit slow. She was very friendly however. The other staff members, hostess, bar tender, etc were also very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovetoeatoutDined on 9/27/2014food was delicious - service was spectacular - even bus boys were so nice and attentive - had a delicious pear salad with chicken cacciatore which was served as two delicate chicken breasts which also came with mashed potatoes and sauteed green beans - my hubby had eggplant parmagian which was a huge portion that came with penne - very happy with our meal - will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jcfitz13Dined on 9/20/2014Definitely will be repeat guests! Seated promptly, pace was perfect, food delicious, and service was very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but had a long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/13/2014We made a reservation for 7:00 and when we got there we were told we'd have to wait a few minutes for our table to be ready. We were seated at 7:30. We weren't the only ones, it looked like everyone who had a reservation ended up waiting just as long as we did, and people were getting annoyed. But once we did get seated the food was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service OK.PaulDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I have dined frequently at Porticello. As many past experiences have demonstrated, the food is excellent and the service very good as well. This time, because the restaurant was very busy on a rainy Saturday night, the staff and our server were clearly overwhelmed. She did a fine job trying to keep things moving, but the backup in the kitchen, as she explained, was causing some problems. I had chicken cacciatore and my wife had grilled salmon. Both were excellent, and in spite of the service issues, the food was hot and brought out when ready. We will go back again and look forward to a great dinner and better service.Special Features:
- Food was terrific, as usual!JohnVIPDined on 9/5/2014Another very good meal. Our saltimbocca was prepared exceptionally well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not overly pleasedherbDined on 8/24/2014supper there sunday aug 23rd. restaurant was not overly busy and service was extremely slow. it took almost 35 minutes to get meals and some people that arrived after us got there meals first. 1 of my guests had a veal special and one of the pieces was cooked raw. waitress offered to bring new meal, but rest of party had already finished their meal. manager should have come out and apologized and perhaps compted the meal. very unhappy with this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish was fresh. Veal tender .dmg2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great clam casino stuff mushroom were amazing! Great wine list and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PorticellosstoughtonsteveDined on 8/2/2014The fact that we will back says it all! My wife and I really enjoyed our experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RegrettablekspadegalVIPDined on 7/31/2014This was probably one of the most disappointing meals ever. My daughter had the Delmonico steak, which I had asked for plain without truffle oil or anything. It came coated in a horrible goop. I tried to salvage the dinner by cutting around it. It was still awful. I tried it and gagged. It was also so overcooked it didn't even remotely resemble medium rare but rather well done. My son had plain pasta, which he liked. The only sad part was that my daughter had a side of pasta with sauce, which the waitress dumped all over him while cleaning the table. I was surprised when she didn't offer to remove part of the bill as a gesture. I had the veal, which was hard as a rock & bland. Will not be back EVER and I'm from Easton.
- classic Italian FoodrosemaryDined on 7/19/2014I've been to Porticello Restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and delicious. They offer many classic Italian dishes that are cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- PorticellosstoughtonsteveDined on 6/28/2014The fact that we will be back says it all! Service was great and food outstanding.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Porticello Restaurant reviews archive.
- One of our favoritesSouthshoreDinersDined on 6/14/2014We go to dinner at Porticello's every 4-5 weeks and we've never been disappointed with a meal. The service is friendly and the food is excellent, and very fairly priced. We will continue to use Porticello's as one of our regular dining spots as long as they continue to provide an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rain4usDined on 6/13/2014Food was exceptionally good -- all 4 meals were excellent!!Special Features:
- foodieDined on 6/10/2014Excellent all around. Food, service, value are on a par with many other restaurants. Well worth the 45 minute drive.Special Features:
- First Time at PorticelloIvieDined on 6/8/2014Food was fair. Soup much too salty. Veal somewhat tough and fatty; marsal sauce good. Vegetables overdone and dried out. Chicken parm O.K. Special beef appetizer only fair. Bread good. Only service was exemplary. On balance, overpriced for quality. and therefore could not recommend to others.
- Food was solid, Kitchen was slowLivingInTheBurbsDined on 5/28/2014Overall, it was a good meal. Far from great, but the service was meh, largely due to the delay it took to get the food. I'd still come back, but if you're expecting an out of this world meal, then this is not the place, but if think i got what I paid for, a decent meal, for a decent cost.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/24/2014First time there, a nice place, good food, decor, and service. Will definitely go there again.
- Porticello is deliciousSteveVIPDined on 5/11/2014You could tell it was a busy night when parking was challenge. Once that was done, despite the reservation, a half hour wait was in store. Fortunately, the delay was overcome by subsequent service and excellent food. The veal rollatini was very well done and the fish dish gets rave reviews.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchLizzyDined on 5/11/2014We had a 12:00 reservation and we stayed at the restaurant until 1:30. We were the only guests during the time. The waiter didn't know about the specials, didn't bring bread when asked and in general didn't seem very attentive. The restaurant is usually only open for dinner, so maybe they are not used to having guests this early but for us this was a special day and we made a reservation. Food was good but not spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Great Servicenmg1007Dined on 4/26/2014My only regret is that they ran out of prime rib! But the rack of lamb I ordered was absolutely delicious & very tender. Our table wasn't ready when we arrived so we had a drink at the bar & the bartender was very friendly & the drinks very tasty! Our server for dinner was very attentive & personable. All in all, a great night out. We're going back tonight for a birthday celebration!Special Features: