454 Turnpike Street
South Easton, MA 02375Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.porticellorestaurant.com/ma/southeaston/
- Phone: 5082300220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Porticello Restaurant
At Porticello Restaurant located in South Easton, MA, the quality of our service is only surpassed by the excellence of our food. We have been serving the most exquisite Italian cuisine and we think it's time that you experience it for yourself. As you enter Porticello Restaurant let yourself be whisked away by sights, sounds, and aromas… but that is just the beginning. Specializing in all the finest Italian entrees from savory pasta to fresh salads we guarantee one visit will keep you coming again and again. Stop by and see for yourself what makes us unique!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Porticello Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (14)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (6)romantic (6)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- not overly pleasedherbDined on 8/24/2014supper there sunday aug 23rd. restaurant was not overly busy and service was extremely slow. it took almost 35 minutes to get meals and some people that arrived after us got there meals first. 1 of my guests had a veal special and one of the pieces was cooked raw. waitress offered to bring new meal, but rest of party had already finished their meal. manager should have come out and apologized and perhaps compted the meal. very unhappy with this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish was fresh. Veal tender .dmg2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great clam casino stuff mushroom were amazing! Great wine list and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PorticellosstoughtonsteveDined on 8/2/2014The fact that we will back says it all! My wife and I really enjoyed our experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RegrettablekspadegalVIPDined on 7/31/2014This was probably one of the most disappointing meals ever. My daughter had the Delmonico steak, which I had asked for plain without truffle oil or anything. It came coated in a horrible goop. I tried to salvage the dinner by cutting around it. It was still awful. I tried it and gagged. It was also so overcooked it didn't even remotely resemble medium rare but rather well done. My son had plain pasta, which he liked. The only sad part was that my daughter had a side of pasta with sauce, which the waitress dumped all over him while cleaning the table. I was surprised when she didn't offer to remove part of the bill as a gesture. I had the veal, which was hard as a rock & bland. Will not be back EVER and I'm from Easton.
- classic Italian FoodrosemaryDined on 7/19/2014I've been to Porticello Restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and delicious. They offer many classic Italian dishes that are cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- PorticellosstoughtonsteveDined on 6/28/2014The fact that we will be back says it all! Service was great and food outstanding.Special Features:
- One of our favoritesSouthshoreDinersDined on 6/14/2014We go to dinner at Porticello's every 4-5 weeks and we've never been disappointed with a meal. The service is friendly and the food is excellent, and very fairly priced. We will continue to use Porticello's as one of our regular dining spots as long as they continue to provide an outstanding dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rain4usDined on 6/13/2014Food was exceptionally good -- all 4 meals were excellent!!Special Features:
- foodieDined on 6/10/2014Excellent all around. Food, service, value are on a par with many other restaurants. Well worth the 45 minute drive.Special Features:
- First Time at PorticelloIvieDined on 6/8/2014Food was fair. Soup much too salty. Veal somewhat tough and fatty; marsal sauce good. Vegetables overdone and dried out. Chicken parm O.K. Special beef appetizer only fair. Bread good. Only service was exemplary. On balance, overpriced for quality. and therefore could not recommend to others.
- Food was solid, Kitchen was slowLivingInTheBurbsDined on 5/28/2014Overall, it was a good meal. Far from great, but the service was meh, largely due to the delay it took to get the food. I'd still come back, but if you're expecting an out of this world meal, then this is not the place, but if think i got what I paid for, a decent meal, for a decent cost.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/24/2014First time there, a nice place, good food, decor, and service. Will definitely go there again.
- Porticello is deliciousSteveVIPDined on 5/11/2014You could tell it was a busy night when parking was challenge. Once that was done, despite the reservation, a half hour wait was in store. Fortunately, the delay was overcome by subsequent service and excellent food. The veal rollatini was very well done and the fish dish gets rave reviews.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchLizzyDined on 5/11/2014We had a 12:00 reservation and we stayed at the restaurant until 1:30. We were the only guests during the time. The waiter didn't know about the specials, didn't bring bread when asked and in general didn't seem very attentive. The restaurant is usually only open for dinner, so maybe they are not used to having guests this early but for us this was a special day and we made a reservation. Food was good but not spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Porticello Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great Food - Great Servicenmg1007Dined on 4/26/2014My only regret is that they ran out of prime rib! But the rack of lamb I ordered was absolutely delicious & very tender. Our table wasn't ready when we arrived so we had a drink at the bar & the bartender was very friendly & the drinks very tasty! Our server for dinner was very attentive & personable. All in all, a great night out. We're going back tonight for a birthday celebration!Special Features: