Pool Cafe & Cabanas - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Pool Cafe & Cabanas - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas/fine-dining/pool-cafe/default.aspx
- Phone: (702) 590-8888
- Hours of Operation:
Pool Deck and Pool Cabanas open from 8:00AM to 8:00PM
Breakfast: 8:00AM - 11:00AM, Daily
Lunch: 11:30AM - 6:00PM, Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Asian
- Executive Chef: David Werly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: Harmon
- Public Transit: The Deuce stops at virtually every hotel and casino along the Las Vegas Strip. Stops, which are located about every quarter mile in each direction, are marked with signs or by bus shelters.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Parking is valet only and will be provided on a complimentary basis for day guests. For overnight parking a fee of $30 will apply.
A word from Pool Cafe & Cabanas - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Located on our 8th floor, the Pool Café offers a selection of fresh cuisine, light fare, delectable desserts and specialty cocktails & wines. Open for breakfast and lunch, the Café boasts stunning views of the gleaming heights of CityCenter where guests may dine poolside or in the comfort of a private cabana while enjoying a stylish and tranquil atmosphere. Cabanas are available to relax poolside in the shade. Please inquire within for amenities and pricing by calling (702) 590-8888.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pool Cafe & Cabanas - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- OutstandingLVFoodieVIPDined on 7/20/2014This is the best kept secret in Las Vegas. Dining here is like dining anywhere but Las Vegas. It's a very intimate setting and the view of the pool area is tranquil. One of my favorite spots in Vegas. Food and service are very very good.Special Features:
- Fantastic pool area and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/1/2014Gorgeous pool area and amazing service with good food and drinks. Wonderful sangria and the burgers are to die for......Special Features:
- Tasty lunchesglutenfreevegasgirlDined on 9/28/2013The grilled artichoke is fantastic. I've also enjoyed the beet salad and the chips, salsa and guacamole there. It's a nice place to sit by the pool and away from the hubbub of the strip. It's not as quiet as the Tea Room or Mozen (both in The Mandarin) but it's quieter than poolside at Aria or Monte Carlo. All the restaurants at The Mandarin are very Gluten Free friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for breakfast at the PoolJohnnyKVIPDined on 9/25/2013Great for Breakfast or lunch at the Pool. Excellent service and very good food poolside.Special Features:
- excellent atmosphere withGumbyVIPDined on 9/7/2013excellent atmosphere with the pool. The food was excellent. I had the short rib tacos, very good. The specialty drinks are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice setting with theGumbyVIPDined on 9/1/2013Very nice setting with the cafe next to the pool. The food is very good, and the specialty cocktails are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Lobster Roll and FishGumbyVIPDined on 8/18/2013The Lobster Roll and Fish Tacos are amazing, as is the Heirloom Salad. Great selection of specialty cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The specialty cocktails areGumbyVIPDined on 8/17/2013The specialty cocktails are great. They offer a good selection of food. Some healthy choices, which is always nice to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have a good selectionGumbyVIPDined on 8/11/2013They have a good selection of specialty cocktails, my favorite is not on the menu, the Tyku Mojito (I like it with Grey Goose vodka). The Heirloom Tomato Salad is one of my favorites. I also enjoy the Lobster Roll and Black Sea Bass Tacos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service is outstanding.GumbyVIPDined on 7/28/2013The service is outstanding. The specialty cocktails are creative and worth a try. The food is very good, and they often have a special dish available that is worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is a great atmosphere,GumbyVIPDined on 7/27/2013It is a great atmosphere, out by the pool. The heirloom tomatoes was superb. They have a very good lobster roll and the fish tacos are tasty. Have a look at the specialty cocktails, very refreshing, perfect for summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice selection of craftedGumbyVIPDined on 7/25/2013A nice selection of crafted cocktails to enjoy poolside. They have a good variety of food on the menu, all tastySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fish tacos and lobsterGumbyVIPDined on 7/6/2013The fish tacos and lobster roll are delicious. The Heirloom Tomato Salad is excellent. The staff is top notch. They have a great selection of cocktails. Cafe is next to the pool, so always views to keep your attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very mature crowd love theOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/30/2013Very mature crowd love the customer service and wonderful food....the pool was nice and clean just felt the drinks were a little over priced. But overall, a nice hot spot with excellent food and ambience !Special Features:
- Good relaxed casual talkOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2011I loved the atmosphere, light jazz music, and overall realxed feelingSpecial Features: