Pool Bar & Grill at Rosewood Hotel
2825 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94085Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Pool Bar & Grill at Rosewood Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/sand-hill-menlo-park/dining/the-pool-bar-and-grill
- Phone: 6505611584x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:00am-6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Peter Rudlolph
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining
A word from Pool Bar & Grill at Rosewood Hotel
For seasonal al fresco dining or refreshing cocktails, The Pool Bar & Grill offers a delicious selection of light meals and healthy snacks, under the pool trellis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pool Bar & Grill at Rosewood Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (8)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Overpriced with poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014I was so looking forward to a Friday evening sitting around the pool with a casual dinner with friends...initially we had fabulous service but soon we had no service at all...I got up and filled our water glasses myself (thank goodness for the pitcher of water for the pool guests? because nobody was around, we had to request to order and we eventually had to walk up and get our bill...the drinks were overpriced for a pool menu ($21.00 for a glass of wine) and the food was mediocre...who serves potato chips with a $19.00 sandwich????? Although I loved the atmosphere, I will be hard pressed to go back to spend $200.00 for four for overpriced drinks, a sandwich and chips! So disappointed.Special Features:
- Don't go for the food which is $$$BigNightVIPDined on 7/2/2014You'd think, because this is THE Rosewood Hotel, that the food would be great. And the drinks would be stellar. Not so. Three of us had three drinks and three appetizers. Are you sitting down? $130.00. Yes, the ambiance was nice but not OMG nice. The Mojitos were good but not WOW. The guacamole (yes just like at your local dive) was okay but very spicy. I guess when you are on someone else's dime, who cares. But it was my dime and I do. Next time it will be on your dime. But you better take out a second mortgage first. Come on Rosewood, at least improve the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ideal setting for graduation lunchsimpletastesDined on 6/6/2014Setting and ambiance were fantastic for our group of 8. Food was great. Service way below the standard for a hotel with a 5 star reputation. Our table was not set even though we had a reservation. Service was very weak. Food took forever even though only two other tables were occupied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night OasisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/16/2014Perfect and creative coctails and delectable Appetizers in a gorgeous and and relaxed atmosphere replete with bright French blue pots, sparkling water, and beautiful landscaping. The Rosewood Pool Bar and Grill is pure heaven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Pool Bar & Grill at Rosewood Hotel reviews archive.
- New Lunch SpotCrimsonVIPDined on 4/15/2014The Poolside Grill at the Rosewood has just opened. Seating is outside under a shade trellis. The menu is simple but interesting. I had baby lettuce with bay shrimp, cubed avocado and fresh mango. Good for a warm day. My friends were very happy with nori-wraped tempura shrimp, rice and fresh vegetables (a version of hand-held sushi), served with an asian salad and fresh potato chips. Service was attentive. The waitstaff even remembered that my friend was celebrating her birthday and brought cupcakes to us and joined in singing "Happy Birthday." We had a lovely lunch at this new little cafe which is designed to service the guests who are using the pool. You can park at the rear of the property, near highway 280, for close access.Special Features: