Poms Signature Restaurant
9822 Tapestry Park Circle Suite 107
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
Contemporary AsianPrice: $30 and under
Poms Signature Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pomsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 904-641-2450x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Until
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai French, Contemporary Asian, Pan-Asian
- Executive Chef: Pom Souvannasoth
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available, please call 904.641.2450 for details.
- Special Events: Private Room/Whole-Restaurant reservations available, please call 904.641.2450
A word from Poms Signature Restaurant
Poms Signature Restaurant masters the well-loved elements of Chef Pom Souvannasoth's previous endeavors while encompassing a superlative take on Asian Contemporary Cuisine in a modern, elegant, and intimate atmosphere. With an ever-changing menu dependent on daily-received ingredients, Poms aims to provide originality that is sure to stimulate any palate. Poms offers an expertly created and approachable wine selection intended to compliment the varying flavors of the cuisine, as well as beer and sake. Tucked away in Southside's exquisite Tapestry Park, Poms is Jacksonville's newest hidden jewel!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Poms Signature Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Poms Signature Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (32)fit for foodies (31)special occasion (30)neighborhood gem (20)notable wine list (20)good for groups (9)great for lunch (5)hot spot (5)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- almost perfectdaleydaleVIPDined on 8/27/2014when you first step into pom your eyes are entertained by the beautiful decor. i was with my husband and had a very romantic setting. the server brought out a little tasting of their soup which got our pallets warmed up for a foodie experience. ordered the seafood risotto and it was ... amazing... lots of seafood. scallops seared to perfection as was the shrimp. the risotto was layered and complex... wonderful flavors. i would definitely go back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- annabelleDined on 8/26/2014Our meal was outstanding. Definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayGeorgiaGirlDined on 8/23/2014One of my friends took me to The Pom's for my birthday & it was amazing...The food, drinks, service, ambience could not have been better. This was my first time there & I will for sure go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Jax latelyAwesomeDined on 8/14/2014Food was unbelievable! Atmosphere was warm and upscale yet still comfortable for our teenage son.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Number1 restaurant in jacksonville!LuvthisplaceVIPDined on 8/9/2014Everything is tops at Poms! I believe they just took #1 spot for my family in Jacksonville! Awesome flavors and presentation Pom!!Special Features:
- Always OutstandingAmanda2988Dined on 7/29/2014Poms gets 5 stars from us again. Had a glorious business dinner on Tuesday night with 7 colleagues and it was wonderful. Polo is an amazing host and chef never disappoints us with his stellar cuisine. We had great wine recos and had an overall wonderful, happy time.Special Features:
- Excellentluv2eatDined on 7/19/2014We went to dinner for a 50th birthday celebration. It was a perfect! Our server, Polo, he was outstanding! From beginning to end, the food was delicious. It was a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Love this placehate2cookVIPDined on 7/12/2014I just love this place. Great food, wonderful atmosphere. Warm attentive staff. One of our favoritesSpecial Features:
- Hidden GemWillDined on 7/12/2014Pom's is a great place to go for a very good dining experience. The restaurant is attractive and contains two small, attractively decorated rooms making it feel very intimate. The menu has something for everyone ( fish, chicken , beef, duck) but it is all done well. The service is generally good but can be slow at times. The $25 corkage charge is very high. Give it a try.Special Features:
- Discover the Tapestry Park Secret47thAnniversaryDined on 7/11/2014Pom's Signature Restaurant is everything it claims to be plus more! The atmosphere, food & wine offerings, and the service combine to make a memorable evening. Pom's is in the Top Two of my favorite dining experiences around Jacksonville/St Augustine. Whether appetizers, main entrees, dessert or wine, everything had a distinctive, delicious tatse. I expect that every entree offers such a delight. This restaurant invites you to experience the full range of epicurean adventures under the tutelage of world-class waiter Polo. Trust him and your instincts and you are guaranteed a special night. This is an unique restaurant offering a distinct experience. Enjoy. We will return.Special Features:
- Fantastic Hidden Find! Oustanding!NYCDCBOSDined on 7/7/2014What a find!! From Polo and his friendly attentive manner to the quality and taste of the dishes. Outstanding!! Unless you know the name and the location, it is unlikely you would come across this wonderful find. It is tucked behind III Forks among a few other shops and restaurants on a small brick through way. Similar to some of the very high end boutique restaurants in NYC, it was small and intimate. The services were very well timed, friendly, and well above average compared to most in the area. I recommend allowing Polo to assist with your choices. We will definitely return to try more dishes. Opt for the soufflé desert at the beginning of your meal to allow for preparation and timing. You will not be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticLuvthisplaceVIPDined on 6/28/2014Another fantastic dinner at Poms!! Awesome spicy seafood tom yum soup. Awesome spring rolls!! Fantastic oxtail, pad thai and grand Manier souflee. Flavors pop here as well as Polo service!! Top 3 in jacksonville!!Special Features:
- Superb Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/28/2014Dinner at Pom's was just superb, again! Our appetizers of lamb chops and spring roll were a great start, and Crying Tiger is always perfect. Our entrees of Mayport Curry Shrimp and Green Curry Seafood were just stellar! One of us requested a '4' on spice level and the other requested 'normal' spice and each came out exactly as we wanted. Creme Brulee for dessert is just one of the delicious ways to end a beautifully presented, gourmet meal. Pom is an outstanding chef and he has an excellent staff. We highly recommend going to this jewel of a restaurant! You will become repeat customers if you do!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a Kind!daveraveDined on 6/28/2014Nothing ordinary about Pom's. The staff is knowledgeable and the wine expert is a personal friend. He chooses the wines carefully and fairly prices them. A special bottle from home? Corkage is reasonable. Go because the food prepared in such a unique way! Pom uses herbs & spices in such a way that creates a one of a kind dish whether it is a soup, salad, appetizer or main course. The menu varies from time to time. Pom chooses only the best & freshest from the markets. We have a Vegan in our group and he will create a special meal for her each time. And don't be surprised when Pom, himself, come to your table during your dining experience to check in and say "Hello". Once people discover this gem, most return again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysriktaVIPDined on 6/27/2014Poms is truly a home run great contemporary Thai food quite atmosphere great service ask for poloSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Jacksonville's best by far!!Food4ThoughtDined on 6/16/2014There is no question that Pom's is a world-class restaurant that happens to be located in Jacksonville, Florida. I have tried most items on the menu and they have all been fantastic. His Pad Thai and Rama Thai are as good or better than you can get in Thailand. They are not listed on the menu, but if he has the ingredients he will always make them for you. The short ribs, duck, and trout are impossible to beat. The wine list is great. You cannot go wrong here. Pom is a genius in the kitchen and if you ask he will certainly stop by your table to say hello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/16/2014Wonderful atmosphere, excellent service and delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great every timessssVIPDined on 6/5/2014We have dined at Pom's multiple times now and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience every time! The food was excellent, and we have tried a good variety including sea food, ox tail, and lamb chops. The service was attentive and friendly and the chef would always came out to greet the guests. I am very glad to know that they are offering lunch now and can't wait to go back to try their lunch menu which looks like a great deal!Special Features:
- Superb resturant. the best in Fl.EataholicDined on 6/5/2014Last night was an eating experience unparalleled in the State of Florida. The meals, prepared by Chef Pom, were better than those I experienced at Cafe Boulud . It is just a matter of time before this restaurant wins national acclaim for the fantastic menu and preparation. Hats off to Polo, for hia excellent hosting. We plan to return once a week to enjoy all the menu changes. Easy parking, exceptional food....Special Features:
- Excellent Thai, and So Much More!JDJAXVIPDined on 6/4/2014My wife and I recently visited Pom's for the first time and had a wonderful experience. Paulo, our server, took excellent care of us and made some great menu recommendations. The food was outstanding in both taste and presentation. We shared a few appetizers (Tom Tum Soup, Lamb Lollipops, Scallops) and split an entrée (Basil Magnifique) – all were superb. The dining experience easily ranks up there with Matthew's and Medure's. If you want to try some tasty new flavors in an upscale atmosphere, you cannot go wrong dining at Pom's!Special Features:
- Sophisticated diningHiltonDined on 5/22/2014Pom's food selections all enjoy a common characteristic: top quality fresh ingredients season'd with a sophisticated range of flavors and textures. Each and every selection on the menu offers a culinary treat - thanks to Pom and his dedicated staff for their commitment to fine dining!Special Features:
- Yummy!tangobillDined on 5/12/2014This was our second visit to Pom's. It a nice little restaurant with excellent service and exquisite food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Mother's DayMrsBDined on 5/11/2014I had a wonderful brunch on Mother's Day with my mothe and two daughters. Chef Pom had a delightful special menu for the day and it did not disappoint. We each tried a different dish and shared "bites". We found it impossible to pick a winner because everything was so good. Our favorite waiter, Polo was fabulous and fun as usual. Another great outing at Pom's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local ExcellenceMrFranklinDined on 5/10/2014The Team does an excellent job in this small, quaint, local establishment. Service is fantastic and food is a great fusion of American and Asian influence. Only suggestion would be to improve the wine selections and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PVBeachVIPDined on 5/9/2014An extraordinary dining experience! A diverse menu offers a broad range of flavors and preparations. A good selection of wines, exceptional and personal service. We had some exceptional starters - a spicy beef and herb presentation and some great lobster pastas. The vegetables are a much a star as the entrees - bok choy in particular. Chef and proprietor is accessible (he greeted us on arrival and thanked us for enjoying his table on conclusion) and justifiably proud of his establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 189 reviews are from the Poms Signature Restaurant reviews archive.
- HappyUnhappyVIPDined on 5/3/2014Excellent I would definitely return the next time I am in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable lunchSueBDined on 4/30/2014A group of seven of us went for lunch. None of us had been there before. We each had something different and six of us were very happy with our meals. One lady was disappointed because she had ordered chicken with pineapple and eggplant, neither of which was present. She told the waiter and a few minutes later he came out with a plate of eggplant and pineapple sauted which she added to her meal. She was very happy. Service was great. Our waiter, Scott, was very knowledgeable especially about the wines. We all said we would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pom's Never dissappointsVeganfoodloverDined on 4/17/2014Pom's Signature Restaurant never disappoints with hearty but delicate dishes that are presented as photo worthy. My group enjoyed a special birthday celebration and the ambiance and atmosphere of this very pleasant setting added everything we were hoping for. We will return many times over I am sure. Also note that Pom's is vegetarian and vegan friendly. A real treat.Special Features:
- Excellent diningSanfeb10Dined on 4/16/2014We enjoyed our food Wednesday evening. The duck breast was exquisite, the scallops/coconut risotto most tasty (tho a tad spicy). We will be back and we will recommend you to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!! Top restaurant!!LuvthisplaceVIPDined on 4/3/2014Awesome meal and service!! Went to Poms for my birthday and Wow!! Polo was top notch with wine and food recommendations! We started out with spicy seafood yum tom soup and the flavors were fantastic! Grilled shrimp appetizer was yummy. Short ribs osso bucco was the best and melted in my mouth followed by a rare find Grand Manier soufflé which tops off any dessert we have had globally!! Wine was superb and a rare find also. We place Poms in our top 3 restaurants in Jacksonville. We highly recommend this restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SATURDAY NIGHT FEVERSHARPKNIFEVIPDined on 3/15/2014Four of us had a very delightful meal at Pom's. The service was excellent and we had an enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was not goodfoodcriticDined on 3/6/2014Can be a great restaurant. ..The food had little taste...and the spices used were over bearing...Special Features:
- Gem in JaxBrianDined on 2/27/2014Had a client dinner meeting at Poms and enjoyed it immensely. The setting was very quaint and with the round table and relative quiet we were able to enjoy conversation across the table. We all had different entrees from wahoo to short ribs to pad thai, etc. Everyone commented on how wonderful everything tasted. The recommended Pinot to go with dinner was excellent. I will certainly look forward to dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service was excellent.beachdinersVIPDined on 2/21/2014The food and service was excellent. Lots of attention to detail Small , classy and relaxing atmosphere with loads of excellence. Every dish we tried on the menu was excellent. Highly recommend. We will be back to Pom's. Its now one of our favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but worth itExpesinveButWorthItDined on 2/15/2014So I took this girl on a second date to Pom's. Very romantic place, the food is great, the service was excellent. I was hoping to spend $100 or less, but taxes plus tips came to $124. You cannot give a $5 tip here, it must be 15% or the waiter will come and tell you and ask you for more! That was kinda lame. Why must I be forced to give a certain amount for tip and not whatever the heck I want!. After all people don't go to a place to pay for service. Service should be a compliment to the food I am there for. Anyways, if you are rich come here often, if you are not, save up and hope whoever you invite is worth it. Expect to spend between $100 and $150.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Service & AtmoshpereFoodiePazDined on 2/15/2014Pom's is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Jacksonville. The ambiance is high end - very refined and elegant. The food is creative, high quality and tasty. The restaurant is small and quiet, so very good for a romantic dinner or a small business dinner. Not great if you have a large group or kids.Special Features:
- Birthday at PomswesjennisonVIPDined on 2/12/2014had a great night at Poms - AGAIN! We had the reds staged to be poured so i went with both filet mignon dishes for apply and entree. The former of these being served at room temperature. Pom always has such good use of spices - not too much but it is pan asian fusion and so just enough. I also want to comment on the wine serve which I think is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My best dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 1/20/2014Me and my girl friend invited another couple for dinner at Poms, it was the first time for all of us and it was just a great experience! The restaurant decoration is elegant and classy, the food was very good and the music was just noticeable to allow us to talk and compliment the elegant atmosphere. just one thing, they have good wine menu and three kind of beer, that's it. Nothing else. so some people if they like cocktails may get disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect way to begin New Years Eve.PeteDined on 1/10/2014I've eaten here several times and have decided it is my favorite Jacksonville restaurant. Always great food and have never experienced bad service. A hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Thai reastaurant in JaxOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/4/2014Food was fantastic! Meomi Pinot fairly priced. Staff was very friendly.I would recommend this to a friend.