Poms Signature Restaurant
9822 Tapestry Park Circle Suite 107
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
Contemporary AsianPrice: $30 and under
Poms Signature Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pomsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (904) 641-2450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Until
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai French, Contemporary Asian, Pan-Asian
- Executive Chef: Pom Souvannasoth
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available, please call 904.641.2450 for details.
- Special Events: Private Room/Whole-Restaurant reservations available, please call 904.641.2450
A word from Poms Signature Restaurant
Poms Signature Restaurant masters the well-loved elements of Chef Pom Souvannasoth's previous endeavors while encompassing a superlative take on Asian Contemporary Cuisine in a modern, elegant, and intimate atmosphere. With an ever-changing menu dependent on daily-received ingredients, Poms aims to provide originality that is sure to stimulate any palate. Poms offers an expertly created and approachable wine selection intended to compliment the varying flavors of the cuisine, as well as beer and sake. Tucked away in Southside's exquisite Tapestry Park, Poms is Jacksonville's newest hidden jewel!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Poms Signature Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Poms Signature Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (26)fit for foodies (26)special occasion (24)neighborhood gem (21)notable wine list (15)good for groups (8)hot spot (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- ExquisiteDawnVIPDined on 11/8/2014We dine at Pom's Signature about 3 times a month. The food is creative and delicious every time. Pom is a perfectionist when it comes to his dishes. He takes a lot of pride in his thai creations. Every time we go we hear other tables raving about their food. We have been going there for years and it is hands down our favorite restaurant in Jacksonville!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Jacksonville's bestJkerrdogVIPDined on 10/30/2014Ate here with my elderly mother on a Thursday evening. We were very pleased with our service and orders. There were no noticeable gaps in the experience. The food flowed seamlessly. My only warning to the public is that this is a place you want to dine at for the preparation and taste of the food not for quantity. The mahi was as delicately flaky as any I have ever had. My Thai shrimp appetizer was fortunately Thai inspired in the seasoning without being overpoweringly hot as it paired we the bottle of Ramey Chardonnay. The Grand Marinier souffle was a wonderful way to end the evening. A very thoughtful presentation as it was delivered hot and 'puffed up' ( no deflation here!).Special Features:
- Fantastic!JaneDined on 10/25/2014Found this on Open Table. What a gem. Paulo was our server. Request him! We had the whole fish and it was enough for 3. Delicious. And make sure to order a souffle for dessert.Special Features:
- The Best Kept Secret in Jax!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/25/2014Poms is one of the VERY best restaurants in Jacksonville, and one of the best kept secrets in town! We dine there a couple of times a month, and over the past 2-3 years Chef Pom has not disappointed. The quality, preparation, presentation, and the fantastic flavors of his food work together beautifully for a delicious gourmet meal. Polo and Gina are very attentive servers, and Manny always has our wine chilled just right when we arrive. We highly recommend Poms Signature Restaurant for a meal and evening you won't forget! We regularly recommend Poms to all our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant, romantic dinner for twoScarpacenaDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I enjoyed dinner at POM's on Saturday evening, 10/25/14. Longtime members of The International Wine and Food Society, we are always on the lookout for interesting restaurants. The dining experience at POM's more than met our expectations. The menu is described as Asian fusion. However, in my opinion, this term in no way does the food justice. To me the main influence was French with overtones of Southeast Asia, served with finesse in a quietly elegant setting. One could easily imagine themselves dining out in Saigon during the height of its French Colonial period. Adding to the ambiance was Polo, our waiter for the evening, who provided excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Thai worth the drivehowardhVIPDined on 10/24/2014Pom's place is the best in Jax for really good and creative Thai food. Polo, our waiter has been at several really good Jax restaurants over the years, and adds to a differentiated experience you can't find here often. We really enjoy our visits to Pom's every month and recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodFoodTravelerVIPDined on 10/20/2014Took a group of Chefs here for dinner, not an easy crowd to please. Everyone loved their meals, the presentation and the service. At the end of the meal the comment was made "I could order another meal, right now. I want to try it all."Special Features:
- Don't miss this place !jim2dineVIPDined on 10/18/2014As a semi retired bachelor two of the things that I still enjoy the most are travel, great food and fine wine. When I'm in a new area I usually trust Open Table for the best options and the POM Restaurant more than filled my expectations. From the time I walked in and the most beautiful Gina arranged my table to Paulo who served me for the next 2.5 hours the evening could not of been better. Of your looking for a very special night out or just a fantastic dinner this is a place you should put 1st on your list. I'll be back for sure..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!yumyumVIPDined on 10/16/2014Each time we visit, we come away saying this is one of Jacksonville's dining gems. Absolutely every aspect is excellent. How often does that happen? The menu has so much variety it's hard to choose. We asked Polo, who serves as maître d' and server and sommelier. Tell him what you like; he'll suggest one or two items, and you'll be well pleased. Everything is very fresh, the background music and lighting are just right, and we appreciate the variety on the wine list. It's a relaxing and fulfilling experience to go to this fine restaurant!Special Features:
- Pom's Signature RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2014My wife and I had dinner at Pom's on 10/16/14 and the experience was outstanding and the food and wine list were excellent and varied. Pom has been involved in many restaurants in Jax but this is by far his crowning achievement. It is a great setting for a special occasion but also nice for a great dinner with friends. Our server, Polo, was both informed and entertaining. He was excellent and allowed the evening to flow naturally without unnecessary interruption. I will ask for him personally when we return which will be often. Ray and Maria GyarmathySpecial Features:
- Another Great Experience at Pom'sDine4AHobbyDined on 10/11/2014This is our second visit to Pom's and it was a great, romantic, fine-dining experience....again! Great food, ambience, wine and service. If you are looking for a place to get your money's worth for fine dining....this is the place! We will be back!Special Features:
- Something differentfudgeDined on 10/4/2014We enjoyed a Saturday dinner at Pom's. Asian Fusion provides a different twist to run of the mill steaks, chicken or fish places. The appetizer selection is excellent, we tried Mussels in a light curry broth, Calamari and Shrimp with a sweet pepper sauce, Rack of lamb lollipops and a golden beet salad. Closed our meal out with a Gran Marnier Souffle. Food was innovative, well prepared and great tasting. the Wines by the glass presented a very reasonable and well thought out selection. Service professional and non intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Asian seafoodEddyDined on 10/4/2014Spicy Green curry seafood and whole snapper were both incredible - the best sauces you can imagine. We ordered both the dessert specials and both were outstanding - a souffle and a molten chocolate cake. They were out of our first choice for wine but offered a nice substitute. Service was very good and attentive if lacking in a couple of fine points such as not offering fresh wine glasses with our second bottle and mixing new with old without asking. And the dessert which was ordered early to allow for preparation time arrived unexpectedly before everyone had finished their entree. But the exquisite flavors more than made up for that!Special Features:
- A++++++PonteVedraFoodieVIPDined on 10/3/2014Our meal at Poms was outstanding and I can't wait to go back! Coming from Atlanta where there are a lot of great restaurants, finding Poms makes up for the lack of great restaurants in this area. I had the Grilled Seafood with spicy green curry sauce and my husband had the Duck, both were outstanding!!! I highly recommend Poms to everyone, especially if you're a Thai fanatic like me.Special Features:
- Service off tonightWanderingFoodieVIPDined on 10/2/2014Service by Polo was a bit off tonight from his usual. Two incorrect dinners were brought to our table. The food however, remains outstanding. Dessert wines were brought to smooth things over in keeping with what you would expect from a fine dining place like this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal!!!!KaajandVikDined on 9/27/2014Once again Chef Pom served us an outstanding, delicious and memorable meal. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and romantic. Poor valueGoochDined on 9/26/2014Overpriced for Thai fusion food. Service was top notch. Ambiance was great. Food was fair.
- fantastic food and serviceRichardVIPDined on 9/6/2014I have to say that the service was wonderful, from the hostess, the waiter, and the servers. The red snapper in red curry sauce was easily the best fish I have ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/5/2014The food was average, the atmosphere was acceptable. Overpriced. Our waiter seemed to be unsure of himself. He did not have a strong knowledge of the menu or how the food was prepared. There was a special dessert that required 30 minutes preparation time that we were not made aware of until we ordered our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- almost perfectdaleydaleVIPDined on 8/27/2014when you first step into pom your eyes are entertained by the beautiful decor. i was with my husband and had a very romantic setting. the server brought out a little tasting of their soup which got our pallets warmed up for a foodie experience. ordered the seafood risotto and it was ... amazing... lots of seafood. scallops seared to perfection as was the shrimp. the risotto was layered and complex... wonderful flavors. i would definitely go back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- annabelleDined on 8/26/2014Our meal was outstanding. Definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayGeorgiaGirlDined on 8/23/2014One of my friends took me to The Pom's for my birthday & it was amazing...The food, drinks, service, ambience could not have been better. This was my first time there & I will for sure go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Jax latelyAwesomeDined on 8/14/2014Food was unbelievable! Atmosphere was warm and upscale yet still comfortable for our teenage son.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Number1 restaurant in jacksonville!LuvthisplaceVIPDined on 8/9/2014Everything is tops at Poms! I believe they just took #1 spot for my family in Jacksonville! Awesome flavors and presentation Pom!!Special Features:
- The following 210 reviews are from the Poms Signature Restaurant reviews archive.
- Always OutstandingAmanda2988Dined on 7/29/2014Poms gets 5 stars from us again. Had a glorious business dinner on Tuesday night with 7 colleagues and it was wonderful. Polo is an amazing host and chef never disappoints us with his stellar cuisine. We had great wine recos and had an overall wonderful, happy time.Special Features:
- Excellentluv2eatDined on 7/19/2014We went to dinner for a 50th birthday celebration. It was a perfect! Our server, Polo, he was outstanding! From beginning to end, the food was delicious. It was a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Love this placehate2cookVIPDined on 7/12/2014I just love this place. Great food, wonderful atmosphere. Warm attentive staff. One of our favoritesSpecial Features:
- Hidden GemWillDined on 7/12/2014Pom's is a great place to go for a very good dining experience. The restaurant is attractive and contains two small, attractively decorated rooms making it feel very intimate. The menu has something for everyone ( fish, chicken , beef, duck) but it is all done well. The service is generally good but can be slow at times. The $25 corkage charge is very high. Give it a try.Special Features:
- Discover the Tapestry Park Secret47thAnniversaryDined on 7/11/2014Pom's Signature Restaurant is everything it claims to be plus more! The atmosphere, food & wine offerings, and the service combine to make a memorable evening. Pom's is in the Top Two of my favorite dining experiences around Jacksonville/St Augustine. Whether appetizers, main entrees, dessert or wine, everything had a distinctive, delicious tatse. I expect that every entree offers such a delight. This restaurant invites you to experience the full range of epicurean adventures under the tutelage of world-class waiter Polo. Trust him and your instincts and you are guaranteed a special night. This is an unique restaurant offering a distinct experience. Enjoy. We will return.Special Features:
- Fantastic Hidden Find! Oustanding!NYCDCBOSDined on 7/7/2014What a find!! From Polo and his friendly attentive manner to the quality and taste of the dishes. Outstanding!! Unless you know the name and the location, it is unlikely you would come across this wonderful find. It is tucked behind III Forks among a few other shops and restaurants on a small brick through way. Similar to some of the very high end boutique restaurants in NYC, it was small and intimate. The services were very well timed, friendly, and well above average compared to most in the area. I recommend allowing Polo to assist with your choices. We will definitely return to try more dishes. Opt for the soufflé desert at the beginning of your meal to allow for preparation and timing. You will not be disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticLuvthisplaceVIPDined on 6/28/2014Another fantastic dinner at Poms!! Awesome spicy seafood tom yum soup. Awesome spring rolls!! Fantastic oxtail, pad thai and grand Manier souflee. Flavors pop here as well as Polo service!! Top 3 in jacksonville!!Special Features:
- Superb Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/28/2014Dinner at Pom's was just superb, again! Our appetizers of lamb chops and spring roll were a great start, and Crying Tiger is always perfect. Our entrees of Mayport Curry Shrimp and Green Curry Seafood were just stellar! One of us requested a '4' on spice level and the other requested 'normal' spice and each came out exactly as we wanted. Creme Brulee for dessert is just one of the delicious ways to end a beautifully presented, gourmet meal. Pom is an outstanding chef and he has an excellent staff. We highly recommend going to this jewel of a restaurant! You will become repeat customers if you do!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a Kind!daveraveDined on 6/28/2014Nothing ordinary about Pom's. The staff is knowledgeable and the wine expert is a personal friend. He chooses the wines carefully and fairly prices them. A special bottle from home? Corkage is reasonable. Go because the food prepared in such a unique way! Pom uses herbs & spices in such a way that creates a one of a kind dish whether it is a soup, salad, appetizer or main course. The menu varies from time to time. Pom chooses only the best & freshest from the markets. We have a Vegan in our group and he will create a special meal for her each time. And don't be surprised when Pom, himself, come to your table during your dining experience to check in and say "Hello". Once people discover this gem, most return again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysriktaVIPDined on 6/27/2014Poms is truly a home run great contemporary Thai food quite atmosphere great service ask for poloSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Jacksonville's best by far!!Food4ThoughtDined on 6/16/2014There is no question that Pom's is a world-class restaurant that happens to be located in Jacksonville, Florida. I have tried most items on the menu and they have all been fantastic. His Pad Thai and Rama Thai are as good or better than you can get in Thailand. They are not listed on the menu, but if he has the ingredients he will always make them for you. The short ribs, duck, and trout are impossible to beat. The wine list is great. You cannot go wrong here. Pom is a genius in the kitchen and if you ask he will certainly stop by your table to say hello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/16/2014Wonderful atmosphere, excellent service and delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great every timessssVIPDined on 6/5/2014We have dined at Pom's multiple times now and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience every time! The food was excellent, and we have tried a good variety including sea food, ox tail, and lamb chops. The service was attentive and friendly and the chef would always came out to greet the guests. I am very glad to know that they are offering lunch now and can't wait to go back to try their lunch menu which looks like a great deal!Special Features:
- Superb resturant. the best in Fl.EataholicDined on 6/5/2014Last night was an eating experience unparalleled in the State of Florida. The meals, prepared by Chef Pom, were better than those I experienced at Cafe Boulud . It is just a matter of time before this restaurant wins national acclaim for the fantastic menu and preparation. Hats off to Polo, for hia excellent hosting. We plan to return once a week to enjoy all the menu changes. Easy parking, exceptional food....Special Features:
- Excellent Thai, and So Much More!JDJAXVIPDined on 6/4/2014My wife and I recently visited Pom's for the first time and had a wonderful experience. Paulo, our server, took excellent care of us and made some great menu recommendations. The food was outstanding in both taste and presentation. We shared a few appetizers (Tom Tum Soup, Lamb Lollipops, Scallops) and split an entrée (Basil Magnifique) – all were superb. The dining experience easily ranks up there with Matthew's and Medure's. If you want to try some tasty new flavors in an upscale atmosphere, you cannot go wrong dining at Pom's!Special Features:
- Sophisticated diningHiltonDined on 5/22/2014Pom's food selections all enjoy a common characteristic: top quality fresh ingredients season'd with a sophisticated range of flavors and textures. Each and every selection on the menu offers a culinary treat - thanks to Pom and his dedicated staff for their commitment to fine dining!Special Features: