2038 Utica Square
Tulsa, OK 74114Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.pologrill.com/
- Phone: (918) 744-4280
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am- 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Justin Donaldson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our 5 Private Dining rooms are perfect for any type of special occasion, whether you are looking for a romantic private dinner for 2 or to host the annual shareholders meeting for 60 people, we have rooms of all sizes that can help you make your event special.
- Private Party Contact: Morgan Dye 9187444280x
A word from Polo Grill
Located in Utica Square, Tulsa"s premiere shopping district, Polo Grill is tucked in a cozy corner waiting to exceed your expectations. For 3 decades Chef/Owner Robert Merrifield has lead the Oklahoma fine dining scene with his innovative menus and top notch customer oriented service. The award winning wine list is a wine lovers dream, offering more than 1,200 selections for you to explore and enhance the dining experience. Seasonal Seafood and USDA Prime Steaks, are some of Executive Chef Justin Donaldson most sought after dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Polo Grill - Best Restaurants in Tulsa ›
Polo Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)romantic (40)notable wine list (37)fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (19)great for lunch (13)good for groups (9)great for brunch (5)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great foot and service always.NicknTulsaVIPDined on 11/16/2014Went for brunch on Sunday. They open at 10:30am which is perfect for me... before it starts getting busy. Great selection, every item was out of the ordinary. Take your out-of-town and business guests here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerFoodEnthusiastDined on 11/8/2014I took my wife to her favorite restaurant in Tulsa for big birthday dinner and was a little disappointed, as this visit did not live up to past visits. I ordered the lobster and my wife the filet mignon. My lobster was delicious, but my wife's filet was not up to the usual wonderfully high standards of The Polo Grill. The services was fine, but not up to the usual wonderful service received at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Best in TulsaBixbyBillDined on 11/5/2014We have many fine dining choices here in Tulsa, but POLO GRILL tops them all.Special Features:
- A Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary here. Absolutely amazing. Our waiter (Zack) is at the top of being the best! Presentation of food is beautiful and they go the extra mile to make your visit a memorable one. We will now be considered regulars. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Luxury DiningAaronDined on 10/25/2014The Polo Grill is a long-time Tulsa legend for high-quality dining. Nestled in the quiet east side of Utica Square, Polo Grill offers one of the best high-end dining experiences in Tulsa County. The food was excellent and all of the little amenities (i.e. bread tray, pre-meal palatte cheese/cracker, pre-meal olives in olive oil, post-meal powdered chocolate ball, etc.) were the kind of high-class touches you expect from a restaurant of this caliber. I had the daily special pork chop and it was large as well as juicy. The sides were very appropriately-matched. My wife had a steak and said it was the best she's ever had. Our waitress, along with all of the other waitstaff, was extremely attentive to our needs without being pushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!trailermanDined on 10/18/2014Food is amazing, Service is perfect, Atmosphere is cozy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic RestaurantWoodyDined on 10/14/2014Always dependable. Good food. Gracious host. Love the specials incl. early birds.Special Features:
- Tpo NotchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/11/2014My only quibble is with the fact our waiter didn't really communicate with us as far as the components of our meal. He didn't tell us anything about the tasting menu until we asked as an afterthought, and I would have like to be told what was in the amuse bouche. The food was outstanding, however, and the setting cozy and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very PleasedgunschoDined on 10/4/2014Delicious NY Strip, and my wife's filet was equally impressive. These folks work some magic with potatoes as well. Try the tres leches cake if they have it as a featured dessert.Special Features:
- great local flavorYumyumDined on 10/4/2014Went here because I heard that they cook a mean steak and we weren't disappointed. Steaks were cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!lovfinediningDined on 10/2/2014Took my boyfriend there for his birthday. Polo Grill exceeded our expectation. We had a nice romantic dinner and our table felt very private. With that being said, another table in our room had small children with them, and Polo Grill seemed to accommodate that group as well. Polo Grill is a fine dining restaurant for all ages. We enjoyed the escargot, filet and lobster, and ended the experience with the crème brulee. Thank you Polo Grill for a wonderful night!!!Special Features:
- Always very goodDeborahDined on 9/30/2014We have been going to Polo Grill for years, whether for a small family meal or for a celebration event in a private room. Polo Grill can always be counted on for excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charles FrielJerryVIPDined on 9/26/2014We are from out of town and visit Tulsa often. This resturant is always on our Friday or Saturday night out. There service level is always beyond reproach and accommodating. My mother in law had left over fish to take home which they boxed up. The next day upon opening the box we found that they had put in fresh vegetables and rice. She had a complete meal. Will be back next time in Tulsa. O, did I mention that you can hear each other while having dinner.Special Features:
- Wonderful Anniversary Dinner!Talula2014Dined on 9/20/2014We went to Polo Grill for our anniversary and it was the perfect pick. The food and drinks are wonderful and the atmosphere is cozy, intimate, and romantic. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulsa GemtilbattlewonDined on 9/20/2014Everyone I know in Tulsa said go to Polo Grill. They were right. First cabin all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday LunchOKCFanDined on 9/19/2014Excellent food and wine. Quiet enough for conversation with my sister and a friend!Special Features:
- Review for Gordon Martin luncheonGM091714Dined on 9/17/2014As always, the Polo Grill was great. The food, service, atmosphere, etc., were great. This a great place for a business lunch, meeting, and for either a business or personal dinner.Special Features:
- Mike SiseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014Polo Grill was outstanding as always. Celebrating anniversary with wife and three daughters. Food, Service and ambiance is second to noneSpecial Features:
- 20th Wedding Anniversary DinnerOver20yearsafanDined on 9/10/2014My husband and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary at the Polo Grill. We have celebrated several anniversary's there since the Polo Grill is where we went to dinner on our wedding night 20 years ago. The Polo Grill was a favorite place of ours while we were dating, we so enjoy going there for drinks and/or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always tops!!CultureCzarVIPDined on 9/9/2014Polo Grill is always a perfect choice for delicious food, fantastic service, and an opportunity to have conversations without everyone listening....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodchap621VIPDined on 9/8/2014Polo is always good. They crowd the tables a little, making for noise and traffic. The upper end of by the glass wines are overpriced, and affordable wines are not very good. My gazpacho was excellent, and the shriimp grilled exactly right, with fresh salad and fruit. Polo is consistently a fine restaurantSpecial Features:
- A Wonderful Dining ExperienceDutchmanDined on 9/6/2014To celebrate September birthdays for my wife, daughter and son-in-law, I took the family to Polo Grill. The experience was wonderful. We were seated promptly and treated to a delicious meal. The waiter was attentive, always there when we needed him and out or the way when we didn't. The two fish dishes, the steak and the pasta were all declared delicious. Polo Grill will be on my list for special occasions in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tulsa polo grillHall3366VIPDined on 9/5/2014The steak had too much fat. The service was excellent (Jeff). The ambiance was not good.
- Fantastic restaurantSullistarDined on 9/2/2014The exterior is subdued and classy. Walking in, and taking a left, we were greeted by our attentive and wonderful server. The food exceeded expectations; flavor, esthetics, and quality. Since we informed the team at Polo Grill ahead of time that this was a special occasion, we were served a complementary dessert. Wonderful time, amazing staff, and class to spare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistently excellentJohnVIPDined on 9/2/2014I haven't been to the Polo Grill for a while, due, primarily to trying to eat at home more. Polo is consistently the finest restaurant in Tulsa for well prepared entrees and a wide variety, but not overwhelming, choices. I believe it is considered by many polls in Tulsa, and certainly among my friends as the most intimate, highest quality restaurant in Tulsa- which has some very good dining choices in recent years. The service is exceptional with a capital "E" and whisper quiet as plates are removed and replaced.Special Features:
- Service is amazingOkvikingDined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed a lovely anniversary dinner Saturday. Excellent dishes, exquisite desserts and outstanding service. Would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night DelightOKCCoupleDined on 8/29/2014We enjoy coming to the Polo Grill as often as we travel to Tulsa. We live in Oklahoma City. The food is uniformly good and the waitstaff is very attentive and courteous without being overbearing. It is pricey but that is OK for us once in a while.Special Features:
- Excellent BrunchKOKelleyDined on 8/24/2014Enjoyed brunch in the bar area. Service was pleasant and timely. Our food was delicious - I had the steak and eggs benedict and my sister had an egg white omelet.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We felt our dining experience at the Polo Grill was outstanding, and was only equaled by our table service. Our every need was anticipated , every question answered to our satisfaction. This was our first trip to the Polo Grill, and "Stacie" made it most enjoyableSpecial Features:
- GoodFJvaVIPDined on 8/22/2014I have good experiences here. The food was good, service was good. Overall good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the best in the worldDoctorPDined on 8/16/2014I've traveled everywhere. Polo Grill is the best. Period.Special Features:
- GreatCaptainbobDined on 8/8/2014Great meal great service and great evening. We had a wonderful overall experience the entire staff worked together to create a magical night .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 84 reviews are from the Polo Grill reviews archive.
- Birthday DinnerMousieDined on 7/23/2014Polo Grill is fine dining at its best where we are accepted either in capris or suits!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding AnniversaryMarkDined on 7/19/2014The experience was amazing, the staff at the Polo Grill were outstanding and they made it a special event for me and my wife. The food was very delicious and atmosphere was perfect, will do this again when I am back in townSpecial Features:
- Food, fun, fellowship at PololuvlocaldineDined on 7/17/2014Great local establishment, wonderful atmosphere, good service and great food. Really appreciate the Polo Grill supporting a local non profit and great organization with percent of proceeds to The Nature Conservancy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Polo Burgerburgerlover41Dined on 7/12/2014Whenever I want a good piece of meat, I go to Polo Grill and get their tenderloin burger. Best tasting burger ever. You would not normally order a cheeseburger Medium Rare, but since this is ground up filet, you can get away with it. The apple smoked bacon is a nice finish. What can I say about the lobster bisque appetizer but it is a bowl of heaven. I could have it twice a day and never get tired of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowJayredDined on 7/5/2014The food was amazing, the service was outstanding everything came exactly when it should and not a minute more, the ambience was great, probably the greatest restaurant I've ate at, if there was anything to complain about it would be the wobbly table which is a little irritating but nothing majorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2014I don't mind higher prices when the food is delicious. I rarely order salmon, but the waiter inisisted it's the best dish of the night, and he was right. Great preparation. Caprese salad as starter was fantastic too for sharing. First saw this restaurant in airline magazines and knew I'd have to try it when I finally got to Tulsa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysGlobalman2077Dined on 6/28/2014My wife and I have never had a bad experience at Polo Grill! The service and meal was excellent! One of our favorite restaurants in Tulsa!Special Features:
- First timerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Excellent food and service. It was a little expensive but well worth it for a special occasion.Special Features: