Player's Bar & Grill
10795 Birmingham Way
Woodstock, MD 21163Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Player's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.playersbargrill.com/
- Phone: 4104612900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call us for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 4104612900
- Entertainment: Top 40, Classic Rock
A word from Player's Bar & Grill
Players Sports Bar and Grill is located in the Waverly Woods shopping center, right next to Waverly Woods Golf Course in Woodstock, Maryland. Players reaches out to more than just the sports enthusiast by offering a more modern style menu with everything from our signature Crab Stuffed Avocado to fresh seafood dishes such as Jambalaya and a house favorite, the Shrimp Po Boy. Bring the kids in for the BEST burger around or plan a special evening out with your wife, husband and friends. We specialize in private parties with two separate private dining areas, seating up to 100 people. Come in on Friday to enjoy live music on our covered patio and put on your sports jersey to come and watch your favorite sports team dominate on one of our 27 big screen TVs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Player's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- They did not reserve a tableJeanneVIPDined on 1/20/2013They did not reserve a table for us. We specifically reserved one because it was NFL playoffs. The hostess made us wait 15 minutes to put a table out on the patio ( which did have heater....but it was a real lousy location. We found a hightop in the bar right near the entrance instead. The waiter was great and food was mosstly good......but very dissapointed in the attitude of the staff concerning our reservation.Special Features:
- They lost my resvervationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/20/2013They lost my resvervation but were able to find me a table...until another patron claimed to have reserved it. Then they made me move. But in the end, they comped a round of drinks for my trouble. Great little place, but seemed very unprepared for a large crowd.
- Had reservations for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Had reservations for dinner on New Years eve at 6pm. New Years dinner party was planned for later at 9, and dining room was already closed, so we were seated in bar. During regular days, this is a nice place to go. However, on NY-eve, if you don't have reservations for the preferred dinner party, try somewhere else for dinner.
- Great Neighborhood SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/23/2012Players is great neighborhood spot. Food is good and consistent, service is friendly and attentive, and it is even a great place to throw a party. Love to watch football there, but also great bar with live music often. It is kid friendly and we find ourselves there quite a bit!Special Features: