Platinum Club- MLSE
40 Bay St.
Air Canada Centre
Toronto, ON M5J 2X2Neighborhood:
Downtown/ Financial District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Platinum Club- MLSE
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/
- Phone: 4168155983
- Hours of Operation:
Open on event nights only. Hours vary.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Robert Bartley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer an extensive range of food services coordinated through our in-house catering division, the Platinum Catering Company. We are also excited about extending our culinary expertise beyond the friendly confines of Air Canada Centre with our off-site catering packages. We will customize menus to accommodate dietary restrictions while pleasing everyone's palate. Whether you're hosting an intimate affair for ten or a large convention for thousands, allow our experienced, friendly staff to assist you in planning and executing a successful and memorable event at the location of your choice.
- Private Party Facilities: Guests can enjoy their experience in one of our two unique private dining spaces that come together to make the Platinum Club a destination. The Sterling Three Palms Wine Cellar is a glass enclosed room surrounding an eight- person marble table – perfect for private dinners or wine tastings. Opposite the wine cellar stands the Krug Champagne Room – an eight-person private dining experience featuring a mother of pearl wall and a solid mahogany and ebony table designed to indulge diners in the Chef's Tasting Menu.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Geddes 416-815-5945
- Entertainment: The restaurants of the Air Canada Centre offer dining just steps away from the action of the game. Whether you are attending a Toronto Maple Leaf's Hockey game or a Toronto Raptors Basketball game you will be able dine in luxury and feel the excitement of being in the presence of 20,000 fans.
- Cross Street: Lakeshore Rd. & Bay St.
- Public Transit: Connected to Union Station and Toronto's PATH system makes getting to the ACC and the Platinum Club effortless.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Public Parking is available across from the Gate 2 entrance on the East side of Bay St.
A word from Platinum Club- MLSE
The newly renovated Platinum Club Restaurant hosts 260 guests in the most luxurious dining experience in the city of Toronto. The Restaurant provides Platinum seat holders a sophisticated environment to enjoy exceptional food and premium service. Our main dining areas are ideal for accommodating parties of any size for exceptional cuisine before the event or during intermission. Onyx backlit bars are located on either side of the wine cellar – perfect for pre-game or intermission cocktails. Accompanying the extravagant décor, the revised menu created by our Sr. Director of Culinary and Executive Chef Robert Bartley will excite your appetite with an array of exotic cuisine. To complement the cuisine, our Sommeliers will pair your food with our award winning wine program of over 500 labels. The renovated club is overseen by Club Manager Karen Geddes, Sr. Director of Culinary and Executive Chef Robert Bartley, and Chef de Cuisine Jason Bailey.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Platinum Club- MLSE reviews from OpenTable diners
- It was okIeatalot31Dined on 4/22/2014Food was above average but the price was high but considering the location there is not much you can do. The company with me is what made the meal, not the food or the atmosphere. 200 for 1 child and 1 adult, including half a bottle of wine with tip 240. I think the to average person that would be a lot, not meaning to offend anyone by that commentSpecial Features:
- Special Occasion at Raptors GameBurghoundVIPDined on 4/11/2014For my spouse's birthday,the Plantinum Club went out of their way to make it a memoranble night, great steaks as usual, just the way we wanted, attentive service from the waiter, sommelier and staff. They added several special touches which really stood out, including playing along with a few tricks and inserting a treat!Special Features:
- Platinum Club does a great jobJJSNYCDined on 4/11/2014I haven't been there often, but I am always amazed that you can have dinner, go watch part of the game, and have desert & coffee waiting for you when you return. Burger was great. My wife's steak was superb. We would go again if we can get the right tickets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but priceyJoeyMDined on 4/11/2014Went to the Platinum Club before a Raptors game. Atmosphere was great. Very attentive service from our waitress (Vicky) and the sommelier. We had the fish special, the strip loin and the lobster pasta. All were very good. Had a pinot noir from Argentina which turned out to be pretty good. The wine list is extensive though on the pricey side. Prices are high as you would expect from a place like this. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Staff did an excellentJonesyDined on 4/5/2014The Staff did an excellent job. The steak, Salmon, amd Chicken were prefect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terribly overpriced but notgolfer2010Dined on 4/5/2014Terribly overpriced but not surprising given location. Food was good not great. Server was very good.Special Features:
- Always a pleasures before gamesFishLoverVIPDined on 4/4/2014Best restaurant in the ACC. So convenient. Great wines. You really can't go wrong. The food is great, but the prices are quite high. Love the chicken, the lamb, and the daily fish dishes. I don't eat beef at all. I enjoy dining here before Raptor games and will continue to do so.Special Features:
- Fine diningSparkyDined on 4/3/2014The meal was excellent, service was good the noise level was high do to excited crowd. Very pleasurable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would do it again!VinceDined on 4/2/2014We were passing thru Toronto on our way to Niagara Falls for a conference. We wanted to see the Raptors play, so we bought tickets on line. Ticket said "access to the Platinum Club". Not knowing what we were getting in to,I booked for pre game food. We were most pleased with the atmosphere the quality of the food and wine. The sommelier was most knowledgeable and suggested a Pino Grigio that was one of the finest we have had. The service was unreal, very knowledgeable staff. The table was ours for the night. At half time another glass of wine and a fine single malt was waiting. Enjoyed every minute, would certainly return when ever back in TO.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an experience! ExcellentSpidermanDined on 3/25/2014What an experience! Excellent service and attention to the customerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stafffirtimeDined on 3/22/2014We found the staff to be very pushy and we were rushed. I would not return to for these reasons.Special Features:
- Good Pre/During/Post Game LocationJJSNYCDined on 3/21/2014We had Raptor tickets that allowed us access so we made a reservation. This was our first time. On the pricey side, but everything at the ACC is. We were able to keep our table for the entire game. I even think we could have stayed afterwards for drinks. Food was good, good selection, large wine list. We even went back at half time for coffee & desert. We left our coats at the table. Very good evening. We are going again the next time we have tickets that give us access. I recently had shoulder surgery. They gave us a table for 4 when it was just the 2 of us. The extra room was just what I needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Barred from the bardisappointedatfirstDined on 3/19/2014I had requested in the original email and a phone call to be seated at the bar ; but, although re-assured there was no placed reserved - upon arrival I was told they didn't reserve the bar seats at the maître d station! it was opaque to me what the correct procedure would have been. I was told by the bartenders that next time I should just text them directly! So all worked out but no thanks to the opentable reservation system or phone line.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple menuSimpleDined on 3/19/2014Was ok not very many items on the menu and over priced would have liked to see more things on menu how ever great service great look and fast serviceSpecial Features:
- Food was great, lighting wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014Food was great, lighting was very dim and could not read menu. Prices were on the high side, but certainly enjoyed the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining at a basketball game,..Rapsfan05Dined on 3/16/2014Who knew?! I've been to a few sporting events in my life time, and always found them good but lacking some what. I took my wife for lunch/brunch at the Platinum club lounge and sat in the dining room. It was a great experience from start to finish, I could have stayed there for dinner after the game. To start, the service was impeccable. To have a fine dining resturant in the ACC, with a laid back feel, with (again) great service was like having 2 great experiences in one, a basketball game and a great meal experience. As a first time diner there they made us feel very welcome. Did you know that your table "is" your table for the whole game?! That's insane and makes you very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConvenientJennVIPDined on 2/21/2014Good for before one of the games, but way over-priced!
- JPSJPS56Dined on 2/21/2014Great place for a pre-game/concert dinner. Food is wonderful. Service is terrific.Special Features:
- Leaf WinFunloverdinerVIPDined on 2/8/2014Everybody won that night! The restaurant was just as wonderful as ever. Enjoyed a great bottle of Thomas George Estates Viogner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow and uncooked.BuddyDined on 2/1/2014Appetizer came fast (2 salads). Entries came 25 minutes after we finished eating appetizers and asked if our food was coming soon. My sons cheeseburger came with a slice of cheese unmelted and a burger that was raw. I was later told there was a problem in the kitchen and this was the 3rd incident of this that night.
- The meal was very expensiveTeresaDined on 2/1/2014The meal was very expensive but delicious. It really needs to be a special occasion unless you are extraordinarily wealthy or have an expense account.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For the most part a good experienceBryanDined on 2/1/2014For the most part a good experience. The menu is fairly expensive but nothing that you wouldn't expect from MLSE. Good service, good food, good wine selection. Would recommend before going to a Leaf game due to the extreme close proximity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceGoforLarryDined on 1/30/2014Everything was 5 star! Great service and perfect meals were enough, when we returned to our table at the first intermission: dessert was waiting, priceless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time.... have to go back!denisDined on 1/25/2014This was our first time taking in the PClub option. I will admit that it will never be just an option going forward, but a staple to take in the full experience of any sporting event. The whole evenings' experience was 300% enhanced by having access to this.Special Features:
- Heaven on earthglentoglenDined on 1/22/2014The service was excellent. Our waiter was helpful and attentive but not pushy and in our face. We were served quickly and did not wait long for our food. The food melted in your mouth. I had filet mignon that was cooked to perfection. Beautiful restaurant with a great ambience. Pricey so I would come back only for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very convient when going toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2014Very convient when going to the leaf game , .A little high on the price sideSpecial Features:
- Leafs GameveruthDined on 1/4/2014Took my son to his first Platinum dining experience and he thought it was cool that his ice cream was waiting for him between the first and second periods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedNot2happyDined on 12/29/2013The food is over priced and not even that good for what you get. The cheese platter is a joke and if you don't have a fat expense account, don't bother because they won't come around and ask you if you want another glass of wine anyways! I was shocked at the prices as the food was not worth the price tag. Left with a bad taste in my mouth.
- Luxury before the game2580wynVIPDined on 12/8/2013If you are trying to impress clients or want a nice dinner before a game or concert, this is the venue. Great food, attentice service in a lively and classy setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere with friendsjb007Dined on 11/23/2013Great food as usual as we've been there before an event at the ACC. People at our table had steak, lamb ribs and I had the chicken which were all cooked to perfection according to everyone at the table. My wife had the New York cheesecake which she said was fantastic as was the apple-cherry cobbler which one of my friends raved about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningChrisDined on 11/23/2013We really appreciated the convenience of having dinner at the venue, but were unexpectedly pleased with the quality of the food, wine and service. It was a bit over-priced but we expected that and thoroughly enjoyed our evening!Special Features:
- AS EXPECTEDMarshmanDined on 11/22/2013This is not for the faint of wallet - but whomever makes a reservation at the upscale restaurant at a sporting event shouldn't be surprised. The said, the service is always consummate with that cost, and I've always had great meals. Yes, there is the natural 20% incremental prices given the location but I've never felt it wasn't worth it. If you love going to the game and love a great meal experience, then I wouldn't hesitate. Splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for entertaining clientsMikeDined on 11/16/2013We visited Platinum Club prior to the Leafs game on Nov 16. Food was well prepared. Service was excellent. Wine list was extensive. I like the fact that we could keep our table for the entire game. We can back to our table for the first intermission for dessert and coffee. Our guests (my largest client) loved the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greedy waitersStormalongDined on 11/15/2013The food was wonderful and wine list impressive with at least 30 nice bottles priced between $40-65 but the waiters (we had 2 serving us) should have told us the portions were so huge. We split the largest appetizer of calamari I've ever seen, and really had trouble eating our $37 burgers that were served with the most amazing hand cut fries. It's too bad we could only eat about 5 of them. The couple sitting next to us later said they knew better from previous visits; they split the app then split the main. The waiters would be wise to tell people how generous the portions are. I'd appreciate the honesty, probably would've ordered a more expensive wine and still been able to split a dessert and enjoy a coffee after the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you are going to the ACCbobsimonDined on 11/8/2013If you are going to the ACC for an event and have Platinum access, it is an ideal choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A1ATINDined on 10/22/2013Went only because we had Platinum Seats for the Leafs game Oct 22, 2013. Worth the experience in every respect, food, staff...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leafs v Oilers at PCHogtownHoboDined on 10/12/2013What can you say....the hottest ticket in town and decent dining just steps from your seat. The service was good, but large groups with kids detract attention from staff, so we had some gaps. Food was also good which is a wonder given their operating restrictions - hurry up the game is starting or they're coming back at intermission. So here's the crazy thing - the wine list features an outstanding DRC section with rock-bottom prices while the rest of the wine list is very significantly marked-up for the Leaf Nation bourgeoisie. Crazy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff outstanding to a 8 yearOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013Staff outstanding to a 8 year old's Birthday, made it special. Specially after only his order was delayed but no fault to our waitress. Manager came to table and immediately addressed problem with us.Special Features:
- We were excited about tryingDuffergirlVIPDined on 4/12/2013We were excited about trying the Platnium Club. We were seated away from the crowd....so it wasn't very interesting. The food here is very expensive...for a starter, one glass of wine and a main it was over 100.00. A simple sauv blanc glass of white is 20.00. We ordered the ravioli and it was bland, dry and more like a perogie... The chicken was nice but at 33. I expected something elevated...not a meal I could make for $5. I thought this restaurant would be special and it would be a great place for pre-hockey, pre-basketball and pre-concert. I'm never going back. Go to Eleven instead.
- not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2013My online reservation, somehow it was missed or miss placed. After a 20 min wait (my word that I had a reservation was not enough) they stuck me and my 3 guests in the wine cooler room, where every 2 min someone would ask us to move so they can grab a bottle from the top rack. Having 2 clients with me, plus having front row seats at the game made this less than an impressive experience. Not sure how a reservation that is confirmed twice gets lost and why my guests had to be treated so poorly .