PJ Ryan's Pub
233 Bridge Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
PJ Ryan's Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pjryanspub.com/
- Phone: 6109335600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am
Sunday: 10:00 am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from PJ Ryan's Pub
PJ Ryan’s opened its doors in early July, 2008 and has greeted guests with the same genuine family atmosphere that their other locations are known for (West Chester — Philly). Friendly, attentive staff members are the norm at any of the Ryan’s establishments and so is great food. Just like the pub in West Chester, the menu at PJ Ryans is full of delicious choices including their famous buffalo wings, enormous sandwiches, healthy salads and of course real meat and potato dishes like pan seared crab cakes and mouth watering Prime Rib. Guests enjoy their food in one of three lively main rooms that make up PJ Ryan’s. The entire restaurant is smoke free with beautiful hardwood floors, tin ceilings and walls adorned with family mementoes and images of Phoenixville’s past. There are two large bars with stately leather booths, hightop tables and family style bench seating. No matter where you sit you are sure to have a view of at least one of the 9 flat screen TV’s.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
PJ Ryan's Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014I picked PJ Ryan's Pub for a Mother Day's outing with my wife, kids, and grandparents. The location was easy enough to find and we were seated quickly. My issue was that the service was terrible. Though the young lady was nice enough, she was beyond slow and had to be told to bring silverware, drinks, menus, etc. We didn't immediately even as for anything figuring that she would bring items out once we were seated. I had to borrow menus from another table because she never brough them out to us. It really spoiled what i thought would be a good night out.
- Excellent Mother's Day brunchCccc13Dined on 5/11/2014Group of 8 (2 rambunctious kids). We went a few years ago and great spread again. Was budy so had to flag waitress for refills but very friendly. Highly recommend. I'm a foodie and a bit of a snob and enjoyed it as much as everyone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good brunch!Momof3Dined on 5/11/2014We have gone to brunch several times at PJ. Ryan's. There is always plenty of food and a good selection. I really like the omelet station! My only complaint this time was our waitress did not ask about coffee refills until just before we left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at PJsbltkrVIPDined on 5/6/2014We went at an off hour time; had our choice of where to sit. Service was prompt, very friendly and accomodating. Food and service has always been great during busy hours. It's nice to know that the service and food quality stay the same even when the restaurant is quiet. To us, that is a quality of a well run establishment. Thanks!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding PlaceGoodDined on 5/4/2014Very nice place to eat and meet friends. Service was great and food was like I was back in Ireland.Special Features:
- Great variety!DragonDrRDined on 4/26/2014I was so pleasantly shocked to find zucchini ribbon pasta on the menu! I cannot eat wheat, so having a bowl full of super low calorie veggies that felt and tasted like pasta was such a treat. I'm coming back soon! They even allowed me to switch it from a scampi to a marinara sauce. Thanks!Special Features:
- Inviting Neighborhood EateryCaryDined on 3/29/2014Roomy booths and tables, nice bar, friendly, good food, ample portions and fairly good wine choices for this neighborhood eatery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty cool barNewToPhillyFromDC614Dined on 2/14/2014This place is pretty nice. I took my wife and newborn for an easy date night and that was fine for us. The burgers seemed like they were frozen and then cooked, but were pretty good still. The hostess was great, seating us in a place by the bar where we could put the infant car seat. But I think this place would be awesome as a bar scene, and hopefully when the baby is old enough for a baby sitter, my wife and I can return and enjoy the place a little more. Still really good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, not so goodKateDined on 11/23/2013Nachos were tasteless. They just threw chips cheese and browned groung beef on a plate and put in oven. What unflavored ground beef they didn't put in nachos they threw in the shepards pie with mashed potatoes over them, never had gravey on the side with shepards pie, all in all a total disappointmentSpecial Features:
- Good spot for groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2013Had a bachelorette party here. It was a great place for us to spread out. We didn't get crazy so it was a great place for a low key night. The service was at par. Nothing to write about. Sometimes the bartender was missing and so was our waitress and other times they were there.Special Features:
- Noisy and chaoticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2013Expected a pub atmosphere and that's what it was. Although they were not crowded when our party of 4 arrived, service was quite slow. They appeared very understaffed for a Friday night when many activities were going on in the town within the next few hours. The food, in general, was fair to good although I had to send my club sandwich back as the toast was almost burnt and difficult to chew. The philly cheese steak salad was very good.Special Features:
- We had the Thurs night specialOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/16/2012We had the Thurs night special which was ribs. They were very good and the portions were enormous. We could not eat it all. We would definitely go back as we enjoyed this restaurant very much.