62 West Mt. Pleasant Ave
Livingston, NJ 07039Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pizzetausa.com/
- Phone: 9737402385
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Tony Giordano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering On/Off premises for all occasions.
- Private Party Contact: Tony Giordano 9737402385
A word from Pizzeta Enoteca
Pizzeta Enoteca is a contemporary, casual Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar offering classic Italian dishes and superb thin-crust pizza in a warm and festive atmosphere. Our wine bar has great wines by the glass, along with the best sangrias and specialty cocktails. Make a reservation today, whether you are a couple looking for great Italian food and wine, or a large party seeking a celebratory evening of fun. Inquire about our Catering & Special Event services.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizzeta Enoteca reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Always Good FoodRprjr1211VIPDined on 6/20/2014Wait to hear the specials before makin up your mind. Lots to offer and always tasty. Attentive service, too.
- Good lunch but priceyjanetbDined on 6/4/2014Hadn't been there for a while. Service was spotty even though the restaurant was pretty empty. Most of the work is done by the busboys/girls, not the waitress. If you want a lunch size salad, it's $11 w/ no protein in it, so if you add chicken, that's +$5, shrimp+$6. That's a lot for a salad at lunch at a casual restaurant. Panini w/ a side salad was good, and better priced at $11.Special Features:
- Consistently good salads and pizzaSWMomVIPDined on 5/16/2014Pizzeta Enoteca is a modern italian neighborhood place with good salads, pizza and panini sandwiches. I have been here numerous time for lunch and dinner and the food is always good, service is decent. Every time I make a reservation it is honored.Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Pizzeta Enoteca reviews archive.
- Great go to placeLLKLVIPDined on 5/2/2014Consistently good food, nice wine/drink list, attentive service. Great place to go for a quick bite! We've never had a bad meal here. Very family friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family spot!SenoraDined on 4/26/2014We had a terrific dinner. All seven of us, adults and children enjoyed a variety of menu items, The children received their dinners quickly and were satisfied so that the adults also were able to enjoy their dinners. We highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great casual ItalianmelgodyVIPDined on 3/14/2014Pizetta is a great casual Italian with good quality food at very fair prices. My only complaint would be towards the bar tender. Drinks had very little vodka and wine pour was small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/10/2014I ate with a group of 10 persons, all of which had different entrees. Each and everyone said their dinner was absolutely amazing from the pasta dish, pizza, chicken, fish. Not one had any complaints! The service was superb! I would definitely go back to try out the other fine meals that were offered.Special Features:
- Would definitely go back.Michelea973Dined on 3/7/2014The fried calamari was tender and delicious. I had penne vodka with shrimp was not soupy like other restaurants sauce was a little on the thick side…yummy! The rest of my party had different types of pizza, pasta fagoli, and salad. Everyone loved their meals. Our waitress was very attentive. We are looking forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it hereOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/19/2014I love coming here. It's one of the few restaurants in Livingston with a nice bar and delicious food. The service is always on point and they are patience and friendly to young children. My absolute favorite dish is the arugula salad with grilled shrimp. I order it every time. I just love it so much i can't not order it. Their pizza is very good too. Pizzeta is a great place to grab a bite, sit back, relax and enjoy.Special Features:
- Not Going BackLoriDined on 2/14/2014I made an 8PM res for my wife & I on VDay. We could've gone anywhere, but chose Pizzeta; this was where we had our 1st date 7 years ago. We checked in with the hostess at 8:05. Our reservation wasn't honored. We were seated almost 20 mins late. There were empty tables, plus, they sat 3 parties that came in after we did. I questioned the manager, he was patronizing & as he walked away he shook his head, like I was wrong. We would have left, but it was already 8:20. The food here is fair. Our waitress was good until we were ready for the check. Then she was scarce. Once we found her, we paid & left. No place is worth being treated poorly by a manager.To top it off, they cancelled our res with OT, so we had to deal with getting our pts back.
- Great Neighborhood PlaceLLKLVIPDined on 2/14/2014Pizzeta never disappoints - consistently good food and a well rounded menu. Nice list of wines and beers too. Definitely our go to place for a quick bite!Special Features:
- Best PizzasChrisDined on 1/25/2014Kids and adults alike will find the pizzas amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisePopsVIPDined on 1/14/2014Our neighbors suggested we meet here. Lived in NJ for 10 years and never here. Pasta fagioli was excellent and the lasagna was unique and flavorful. Fair prices, too.Special Features:
- What happened to this place?FoodieVIPDined on 11/10/2013Waiter service now is a nightmare! Our waiter got nothing right and hid from us . Salads and pizza are good but service was horrid. How stupid can one person be ??Special Features:
- Family perfect!JannieDined on 7/19/2013We needed a table for 8- our table was ready when we arrived and our servers eager to assist us. The kids had their own menu and there were enough choices on the menu for the adults. The food , when served, arrived hot and delicious. Our servers remained vigilant throughout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FindOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2013Chose this restaurant by chance after trying to find some place to eat enroute for our weekend road trip. Found this very worthy neighborhood Italian restaurant.plenty to choose from on the menue and also the standard Italian fare. Food arrived hot and in a timely manner. I was even able to alter my dish to my likeing and the waiter was very accomodating We were very pleasantly surprised and will certainly go back since it is not far from our home.Special Features:
- Good local restaurant withFoodieVIPDined on 4/11/2013Good local restaurant with excellent thin crust pizza and salads.Special Features: