Pizzeria Seven Twelve
320 S. State Street
Orem, UT 84058Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Pizzeria Seven Twelve
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pizzeria712.com/
- Phone: 8016236712
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: Closed
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Taylor Mason
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pizzeria Seven Twelve is able to handle any event or off-site catering of groups up to 250. Please see our website for further information.
- Private Party Facilities: Pizzeria Seven Twelve offers the opportunity to buy-out the restaurant giving you the run of the place. With a fully customizable menu, we will build to suit for a small intimate gathering or a large reception.
- Private Party Contact: Colton Soelberg 8016236712
A word from Pizzeria Seven Twelve
There is no mistaking the heart of the restaurant when you walk in the doors. Our wood burning oven stands proud. A promise of good things to come. Using fruit-wood we are able to keep the oven at temperatures upwards of 712 degrees. This temperature is optimal for creating the perfect pizza. That heat combined with the best flour in the country give us the foundation on which we build beautiful pizzas. Local farmers & producers help us with the finishing touches. Thoughtfully prepared appetizers, salads, & desserts plus panini on housemade ciabatta are all part of a constantly changing menu. Of course, this is all apparent the moment you sit down & start to eat.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Pizzeria Seven Twelve - Best Restaurants in Provo ›
Pizzeria Seven Twelve reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (27)neighborhood gem (20)special occasion (14)great for lunch (13)romantic (9)hot spot (9)great for outdoor dining (5)good for groups (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Very pleasantly surprisedutawesomeDined on 9/26/2014Atmosphere was quite casual and upbeat, but we felt right at home dressed for a ballet. Everyone we interacted with, from the chef to the bus-staff, was friendly. The food exceeded my expectations. Caprese w/heirloom tomatoes was a highlight. I failed to ask, but I am certain the Mozz was either made on-site or sourced locally - it had a sweet hint, a bit like marscarpone. The Pizza - italian ham, fig, gorgonzola, caramelized onion and rosemary made me think back to incredible bacon wrapped figs and gorgonzola I had years ago - and did not disappoint. The peach crumble with vanilla ice cream topped with caramel was a delicious way to end the meal. We went there for a special occasion and I could not have been happier with our choice.Special Features:
- Always greatDrKLMDined on 9/11/2014Yet another great meal at Pizzeria 712. All parties were happy with the meal.Special Features:
- P712 is our Favorite RestauranthungryhedgehogsDined on 9/9/2014Since their opening night several years ago, P712 has been our favorite restaurant in Utah Valley. No matter what we order, pizza, salads, braised short rib, corn, olives, cheese, it is all different and better than we have had before. The desserts are always delicious and memorable. They use the best ingredients, and they know how to put them together. The art, by Brian Kershisnik, is beautiful and looks like it was made for the restaurant, however it is for sale. The waiters are friendly and personable. It was a great experience once again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014Wonderful food, we always leave here happy. The music was a little loud for conversation however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizzeria 712OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014I love this place. A surprise in Orem. Great fresh, local cuisine. A little urban flair. Hard to get into. Make reservations.Special Features:
- Absolutley OutstandingChaseCreationDined on 8/23/2014From Making my reservation to paying the bill I was super impressed. The food was to die for and the service was second to none. My wife has a lot of allergies and often I find that restaurants are annoyed with this. They took every precaution and handled the situation very professionally and in a way that didn't make her uncomfortable. We most certainly will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!2FoodTravelersDined on 8/20/2014We love to come to Pizzeria Seven Twelve because the food is so fresh and inventive. The flavors are amazing. This is a chance to taste Italian food that hasn't been Americanized. It's a lot of fun to expand our taste and to try out very imaginative combinations of flavor and texture. The chefs are to be commended for their amazing talent. The staff is always very welcoming and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzautsfeebDined on 8/19/2014All their food is really top-notch. It's the best Neapolitan pizzeria in the Orem/Provo area.Special Features:
- eat here!antropologoDined on 8/16/2014Great food great service. The fig pizza was pretty dang great. I have eaten here several times and it was a great experience each time. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inspired Artisan Pizza JointSandKFoodiesDined on 8/2/2014My family and I were driving through Utah on our way back from vacation and the consensus at the time was pizza but not your average commercial pizza joint. We love wood fired pizza so when we found Pizzeria Seven Twelve we decided to give it a try. The pizza was fantastic, loved the atmosphere and attentive and informative service. We love to support independents and will be back next year. We loved the heirloom tomato, mozzarella and homemade pesto appetizer and of course, the pizza. The place was a little hard to find because it is located in a building complex and not visible from the road. Just trust the address you will find it. It could be a little more kid friendly but loved it all the same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzaaaronmDined on 8/1/2014I have wanted for a while to try Pizzeria Seven Twelve, having heard good things, and being tired of the many chains in Orem. This is definitely different. My only thought when leaving was I wish they made more entrees than Pizza, I'd love to try other meals made by these guys. The problem, I can't eat pizza for dinner every night. The standout was a beet salad that had an excellent vinaigrette on it.Special Features:
- Yummy fresh local foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014The menu is always changing based on season and local availability. Delicious and fresh pizza with imaginative combinations. Friendly and attentive server.Special Features:
- Where's my reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014My only problem with the restaurant is that they had no record of my reservation (which I made on OpenTable, and which I received TWO e-mails confirming and reminding me of). So what's the deal on that? We chose to dine outside b/c the interior was so noisy; it's never been so loud before. We enjoyed the bruschetta appetizers, the beet and orange salad, and the pizza is outstanding--fresh local ingredients, new combinations each time. Not to mention the superb desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Overall my dining experience at Pizzeria Seven Twelve was excellent; my date, who has spent some time in Italy, said she thought the food was pretty authentic too. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was very fun and hip. I felt that the price was extremely fair for the quality and amount of food. The service was also excellent. My only complaints though are that the music was kinda loud for conversation and our seat was no more than a foot and a half from our neighbors on either side of us. But overall a great dining experience.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014Their food is delicious! And their service was fast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inventive Flavorful PizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/30/2014This restaurant features beautifully prepared ultra-thin crust pizzas and flavorful appetizers and the freshest salad ingredients. The wine list is a bit thin, but well chosen. Only one drawback...check the bill. Mine was delivered incorrectly figured twice! GREAT FOOD. Definitely a find...Special Features:
- The following 232 reviews are from the Pizzeria Seven Twelve reviews archive.
- great hidden gempeterDined on 6/23/2014The food is great- simple and tasty, and definitely feels natural and not processed. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the ambience is just right. Best pizza I've had in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty TastyMrskay903Dined on 6/16/2014The food was a good find, very unique and fun. We LOVED the Mozerella. DELICIOUS. However, the ceiling started leaking as we were finishing up and a table next to us had a giant ice chunk fall and break on their table. I still don't know where it came from. Besides that it was a great place to experience something new!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usual, but...KennethVIPDined on 6/6/2014the host was incompetent and rude. We arrived 10 min early for our reservation and were not seated until 20 min after our reservation. The host sat two groups that had arrived after us before us. Not only that but he gave away the outdoor table we had requested to one of the groups that had arrived after us. The host acted as if we were putting him out when we finally confronted him about the delays in seating, even though there were 2 tables ready and prepared for seating. Our server on the other hand was great, and he gave us our appetizer for free because of some serving delays. If this had been my first time going I would have rated my experience much lower.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experience!diddyDined on 6/3/2014great pizza! My friend who is a very picky eater, recommended the Restaurant. I took my wife for her birthday on Monday then returned the next day for lunch with a collegue!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/28/2014Excellent pizza and salads. The crust was very authentic for Italian style pizza. Very fresh ingredients were used. Great lunch spot.Special Features:
- Excellent!brandnizzleDined on 5/17/2014This place is great but it's kinds small so I wouldn't recommend for groups larger than 6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InterestingBirthdayboyDined on 5/1/2014Interesting pizza. I liked it. The service was less than average. Put water glasses say empty for 10min. Fun experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pizzabp33Dined on 4/18/2014Pizzas were bigger than I thought they would be and were great! Super fresh and not a long wait at all. Will definitely be heading back. Great service - our drinks were never half empty even.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceVegetariansrockDined on 4/11/2014We absolutely loved this restaurant! Such delicious, unique food options that were fresh and wonderful. We will be going back for sure! Had a great time, nice staff and a great vibe to this small restaurant. And make sure to make a reservation before going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for a foodie's palateFoodie2Dined on 3/28/2014As we went as a small group, we were able to try multiple appetizers and pizzas—all were fantastic. My husband was a bit frustrated that he didn't know what all the ingredients were (various cheeses), but I was enchanted with the variety of flavor combinations (definitely more appreciated by a foodie). Thei pizza crust is just delicious—I love the flavor that comes with the wood-burning pizza oven.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Pizza I've Ever HadmedtnerDined on 3/20/2014I've been on vacations through Europe and had many different pizzas, but this was unquestionably the best pizza I've ever had. Pizzeria 712 has an amazing selection of unique pizzas (and sandwiches, and salads…) that all are delicious. I've been there many times, and even when we order a pizza that has many ingredients I don't like, I still love the final product. Their crusts are PERFECTION. As long as you make a reservation here, service is extremely fast and the servers are wonderful human beings. Honestly, I go to college in Boston, and eating at Pizzeria 712 when I come home for breaks is something I look forward to. This is hands-down my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointment--for the first timeProfDined on 3/8/2014I've been to this restaurant countless times and have never been disappointed--until this last time. I ordered a "fresh lime" drink and got a Sprite with a lime wedge and some mint. The pizza was fair, but nothing like it has been in the past. I just couldn't help be feel like they were cutting corners.I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time there, it was great.pl52Dined on 3/7/2014First time there, it was great. The salad was great and the pizza was great. Our daughter and husband told us how great it was and it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great pizza experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014Pizzeria 712 is a one of few truly exceptional restaurants in the whole state of Utah. The best thing about 712 is their dedication to using REAL ingredients that are produced locally wherever possible. Nothing is canned or frozen, ever! This dedication is responsible for living menu, one that is always changing due to what is in season. Someone new to pizzeria 712 must understand that they are not going to get the thick, heavy traditional American style pizza here. This pizza is designed to show what real food tastes like. It is about quality of ingredients, taste, and presentation. There are very few casual, cost conscious eateries in the state that can match the 712 experience. You will not find better pizza anywhere in Utah.Special Features:
- DisappointingProvoDadDined on 2/15/2014Both my wife and I found this dining experience to be less than satisfying. The food had an odd taste to it and was not evenly cooked. Definitely not the right place if you are looking for a really good pizza. They were also out of some basic things like olives and certain types of beverages.
- Restaurant in DeclineOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/13/2014712 was, up until a year ago, one of the better restaurants in Utah, serving the best pizza and arguably the best appetizers in the state. Those days, however, appear to be over. Over our last 3-4 visits we have witnessed a restaurant in decline, and our last trip might have been our last. We can no longer justify the drive from Salt Lake for pizza that is not just no longer remarkable, it's no longer all that good. Too many ingredients, overcooked, sloppy. Our appetizer was the worst we have ever been served at 712: soggy carrots and soggier parsnips in a bland but exceedingly abundant honey sauce. With new competition in this same space, 712 needs to up their game or become irrelevant.
- Lovely oasis on Orem State StreetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/6/2014Pizzeria 712 is a welcome relief from the glut of franchise fast food on Orem's State Street. It's freshly prepared, locally-sourced menu did not disappoint. My friend and I enjoyed impeccable service Thursday night on a quick break from a local film festival and were able to book a table online and receive prompt, friendly service. The ambience was pleasant and we could easily converse over our gourmet salads and a shared pizza. The pizza crust was thin and perfectly cooked, the toppings were unique and delicious. I wish we'd had time to stay for dessert...but we'll do that next time (and there will definitely be a next time)! Thank you for a beautiful dining experience!Special Features:
- Best pizza in the valleyLoggerDined on 2/5/2014Unbelievable pizza. Best crust, sauce, and toppings. Locally sourced ingredients. Menu changes seasonally to take advantage of the freshest ingredients. Just the best pizza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencelovetoeatDined on 2/1/2014This was my first time at Pizzeria 712 and it was great! Probably the best pizza in the Provo/Orem area. Went with a group so we had the chance to sample quite a bit of food. The roasted root veggies were probably the meal highlight. The Gouda mac and cheese was great too (I love mushrooms). For the less adventurous, the tomato/basil or soppressata pizzas were a safe option, but much better than your average pizza-place pie. We liked the red potato/leek and sun-dried tomato pizzas. Our favorite, though, was the butternut squash. Perfect combination of flavors. Highly recommend. Ingredients on all pies were high quality and dough was just a little (pleasantly) sour. Overall great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentSuzyDined on 12/23/2013I've been to P712 several times. The food is always excellent, with fresh local ingredients combined in creative ways. Best pizza hands-down. Good beer and wine selections, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What did we do wrong?OzoneAnnieDined on 12/13/2013Our server made it very clear to us early in our visit, that he was not pleased with us and our service suffered because of it. Was it because we didn't order any drinks? Was it because we brought two people unannounced to our 2-person 5:00 dinner reservation even though the dining room had more than enough available seats? I don't know, but we didn't get our main courses until over an hour after our arrival. And then we were hurried, rushed. Bills were dropped on the table, no dessert was offered. He was visibly annoyed, but I really can't fathom why. Too bad. And whoever you are, we're on to you. The whole "You look familiar, I've seen you in here before, we're buddies" when we haven't been in in years..... I got that twice, nice try.
- Loved Pizzeria Seven Twelve.JddinerDined on 11/29/2013Loved Pizzeria Seven Twelve. Delicious pizzas and the Mac n Cheese was awesome. Service was great. I would definitely recommend and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So continental...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013I love to go here any time they are open. Fresh, arty food in perfect amounts. Ambience rocks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good vegetarianveggiegirlDined on 11/16/2013Great food, good vegetarian options (the butternut squash & pesto pizza was fantastic). It's a smaller restaurant, which I like. It's nice and cozy for a date, and not too loud. I was glad we had made reservations--the wait otherwise on a Saturday night was about an hour. The online reservation system worked well, and they called me earlier in the day to confirm. I've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed.Special Features: