545 N LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60610Neighborhood:
River North (Chicago)
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pizzeriaora.com/
- Phone: (312) 464-1872
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:30am - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 6:30am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Pizzeria Ora
Pizzeria Ora Chicago is a family friendly restaurant located in the pizza mecca of downtown Chicago. Specializing in Chicago style deep dish pizza is only the beginning of what we have to offer. Thin crust pizza, homemade soups, salads, burgers, steaks and seafood are also popular favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizzeria Ora reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- SherriVIPDined on 11/21/2014Thin crust pizza had very tasty cheese and a flaky crust. Waitress was friendly and efficient.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average PizzaKUTomDined on 11/21/2014For a city steeped in pizza choices, I have to say this place produces average, middle of the road, pizza. That said, place was clean, service was great, and the food wasn't bad, just not very special. Went on a Friday night and place was slow. Got the thin crust, was thicker than most, say 1/2 inch or so, and somewhat firm. Toppings were fine, fair amount of cheese. A little pricey but location is OK. Just think there are better choices nearby.
- SpeckledDined on 8/28/2014We had a special group dinner here. The service was excellent - warm and attentive. The pizza is some of the best I've ever eaten. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Pizzeria Ora reviews archive.
- Friendly Service and AWESOME PizzaAlfredDined on 7/12/2014Loved the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. Would definitely return to try more dishes. Very accommodating to our requests. Would recommend for couples and groups.Special Features:
- Good PizzaBrianOVIPDined on 9/28/2013We went there originally as part of the Chicago Pizza Tour, and filed it away. Not much atmosphere, but a really good Pizza aka reasonable price. It wasn't crowded, and the pie was as good as Geno's, Giordano's or any of the bigger names. I would go back there any time.Special Features: