Pizzeria Guido & Wine Bar - Bellevue
15600 NE 8th ST
Bellevue, WA 98008Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pizzeria Guido & Wine Bar - Bellevue
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pizzeriaguido.com/
- Phone: 4256140007x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Pizzeria Guido & Wine Bar - Bellevue
Since 2005, Pizzeria Guido has been serving authentic Tuscan-style pizza cooked in our custom brick oven. Fresh ingredients imported directly from Italy accompanied by our extensive wine list. Find us at the NE section of Crossroads Mall.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizzeria Guido & Wine Bar - Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Great placeXmontrealerDined on 7/18/2014Went with a party of 8. Kitchen was able to accommodate my picky kids, adults all raved about the food and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- authentic italian pizzamy2centsDined on 6/27/2014Great tasty pizza, tastes like in Italy. Toppings could be a bit more generously applied on pizza (eg more cheese)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Pizzeria Guido & Wine Bar - Bellevue reviews archive.
- Authentic Neapolitan pizzaCowfunVIPDined on 3/26/2014Yelp review inaccurate! The pizza were as good as the best pizzas I have had. We ordered a Margherita and one with Prosciutto and arugula. Both excellent. We also had a mista salad (I would have ordered a capresse salad instead but that was my wife choice) and that was just fine. The fried calamari was excellent as well. I would give this restaurant an unreserved recommendation. You just have to judge with the perspective of authentic Italian pizza lover. It would be an insult to try to compare them to Pizza Hut.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guido's always deliversJennieLynnDined on 1/31/2014Guido's consistently offers great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As our first time here atRoddyVIPDined on 4/11/2013As our first time here at this restaurant, we were greeted by the wait staff courteously, but not handed the Seattle Restaurant Week menu outright. The sign in front of the restaurant clearly displayed their participating in Seattle Restaurant Week...so we were confused. We ended-up asking for the menu and disappointed to see that the entire menu was printed very cheaply on a white piece of paper (as if printed from a computer). Not a good impression.Special Features:
- movie nightOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/9/2013The place to go before the movie.. not pizza hut, really good thin pizza, like in NY.Special Features:
- I love this restaurant andOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/3/2012I love this restaurant and go for casual family dinners with the kids, romantic date nights, and business luncheons and dinners. The food is good and you can use the menu from the neighboring sister restaurant with more upscale fare if that is what you are in the mood for.Special Features:
- A+ DinningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2012We enjoyed our time and the food was execelent. Great service. We'll come back for sure.Special Features:
- We love this place. It isOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/2/2012We love this place. It is perfect for an office meeting, a family night out, and date night. The food is casual, but we have often ordered from the menu from Firenze next door. The staff is exceptional. We had an undercooked pizza one night that they were slammed and they immediately took it off our bill and took care to be sure we were happy. They are focused on service as well as great food.Special Features:
- We love this place! The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/30/2012We love this place! The food is both casual pizza and upscale fare since they allow orders from the next door Firenze. We've had flavorful, inventive pizza and salad selections in addition to delicious bolognese and fresh salmon with a light cream and caper sauce. Fantastic! The wine selection is also extensive.Special Features:
- Great authentic italian pizzaMinkVIPDined on 9/28/2012Great authentic italian pizza and fare. Home made bread available that is amazing and fresh. Imported tomatos and olive oil makes for extra special touches and flavors. Waitress was sophisticated and friendly.Special Features:
- requested patio dining andOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/6/2012requested patio dining and they hadn't even seen my reservation when I arrived. Therefore all outdoor dining tables were taken.Special Features:
- We had a large party - 6 adults,TeenyhsDined on 5/10/2012We had a large party - 6 adults, 6 children. It was not a busy night at the restaurant and we were accommodated nicely, although it seems it would have been problematic on another night. Service was perfunctory but satisfactory (especially given our large size), but the food is mediocre. Would return if someone I was with wanted to go but would not suggest going there again.
- Don't know what else to say but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2012Ordered food and beverages that never showed up at the table, but showed up on the bill! Server constantly landed over the table instead of walking around the table. It seemed that us being there was somehow putting them out. Won't be back, just eat at the movie theater.
- loved the waiter. He suggestedVIPOTVIPDined on 3/8/2012loved the waiter. He suggested the four way pizza. It was delicious. And, he even let me have a tasting of a few wines. I'd go back!Special Features:
- We love this place for a casualOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/27/2012We love this place for a casual pizza/salad/calzone lunch and dinner. Our kids love it too! Their sister restaurant is Firenze right next door and they expand their menu if you would like some Itlian specialties from the other establishment.Special Features:
- We love this place for a casualOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/20/2012We love this place for a casual pizza/salad/calzone lunch and dinner. Our kids love it too! Their sister restaurant is Firenze right next door and they expand their menu if you would like some Itlian specialties from the other establishment.Special Features: