4520 California Ave SW
West Seattle, WA 98116Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pizzeriacredo.com/
- Phone: (206) 402-3784
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pizzeria Credo
Pizzeria Credo in West Seattle is very proud of their new Stefano Ferrar hand built Neapolitan brick oven. Wood cooked pizza is a great way to enjoy pizza. The taste brings out the best of the crust. Crust is crisp and yet soft in the middle. Meat and vegetables have more flavor in wood cooked ovens like the Stefano Ferrar, because the ingredients cook fast and retain their juices. Come in to Pizzeria Credo to enjoy our wonderful pizzaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizzeria Credo reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Huge DisappointmentnomnomnomVIPDined on 10/12/2014Decided to try based on reviews. Server was completely clueless even though it was her first day. She helped a table that came after us even though we made reservations and sat before them. We asked how big the pizza was since the menu didn't indicate size. She couldn't explain and pointed to a table that had ordered pizza. We ordered the credo salad and one pizza. Salad was small and bland. The pizza was more of a personal pizza that was cut in four slices. It tasted fine nothing special. We asked for Parmesan and the server brought us salt! We ordered another pizza and after waiting another half hour we cancelled it. Staff did not communicate and seemed lost. Spoke to the owner and was apologetic and told us to come back but we won't.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Pizzeria Credo reviews archive.
- MrAlkiDined on 6/17/2014I've been here a few times. Food and service has always been excellent. Good and reasonably priced wine, even by the bottle. Highly recommended for a relaxed dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MangiamoVIPDined on 6/5/2014Better pizza can be had elsewhere. While the toppings were very good, the crust was too soft and doughy. There was also too much of it, i.e., the toppings were concentrated in the center of the pizza rather than spreading out to the edges. Thus, there was about 1.5" - 2" of bland crust around the edge of the pizza. Stoneburner in Ballard and Independent Pizza in Madison Park are the better places to go to get excellent pizza in Seattle.
- ClevefanDined on 5/23/2014The pizza was very good, with a fairly thin crust and top-notch ingredients. But, there are a few other items on the menu besides pizza, and they are very good also. The gnocchi and the salads were excellent; very fresh tasting and attractive on the plate. Service was also exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlandFoodieVIPDined on 10/4/2013Bland pizza. Rude manager. Wanted to seat the next in line and it was not clear they'd honor reservations from Open Table. We were seated at a table directly by the open front door on a cool evening. Manager never spoke to our table as he did to larger parties. Overall disappointing food and atmosphere!
- the pizza was not that good.OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/14/2013the pizza was not that good. We had the marinera and the parma, I would order either again, just bland an unexciting. The waitresses were more to involved in their own conversation to refill my wine glass, which was annoying because we were one of two tables occupied in the restaurant. I'd be willing to try again and order something else but first impression was lack luster.