20 West Broadway
Jackson, WY 83001Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pizzeriacaldera.com/
- Phone: 307-201-1472x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Pizzeria Caldera
Pizzeria Caldera is Jackson Hole's only dedicated stone-hearth oven pizzeria, serving Napoletana-style pies with fresh ingredients in traditional and creative combinations. Pizzas, salads and soups made fresh daily are paired with local and regional micro-brews on tap or a great selection of affordable wines. Offering pizza by the slice during lunch or whole pies at any time of day. Counter service by day, table service at night. Family-friendly with a great view of the Town Square from our second story deck. Dine in or carry out. Walk-ins welcome; reservations recommended for parties of 6 or more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizzeria Caldera reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Very goodManchuDined on 9/2/2014It was tasty, authentic. We visit Jackson a couple times each year. We'll plan to visit on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- openreviewopenreviewDined on 7/18/2014Love the pizza and the salads at Caldera, we eat in and take out all year long. its our favorite pizza in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Pizzeria Caldera reviews archive.