Pizza Rustica Boutique- Wellington St
232 Wellington Street
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6Neighborhood:
Downtown/ Financial District
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Pizza Rustica Boutique- Wellington St
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pizzarustica.ca/
- Phone: 4162602200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 12:00am
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Pizza Rustica offers a wide variety of catering needs. Please visit our website and complete our catering form for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Acosta 4162600200
A word from Pizza Rustica Boutique- Wellington St
From the design of the relaxing atmosphere, to the authentic home style cooking and a great wine selection. Whether stopping by for a quick bite, staying for a leisurely meal or coming in to watch the game with friends and family. People choose Pizza Rustica as a place where you will feel like a guest in our home. Pizza Rustica stands out since traditional Italian recipes inspire its culinary roots. Our niche, stone oven-baked thin crust gourmet pizzas, signature pasta dishes, entrée salads, tasty signature panini's and homemade desserts are all made with passion and fresh ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizza Rustica Boutique- Wellington St reviews from OpenTable diners
- Pizza RusticaOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2013Very mellow atmosphere - after a Jays game. Were happy w/food - had a pizza - thin crust, veggies, prosciutto - very good; jambalaya w/linguini - good w/shrimp, chicken, sausage was cut too small, sauce added flavor. Service was very good - attentive and efficient. Limited beer choice, cocktails were good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Previous Reviews A Bit MisleadingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2013This is a small, cold and mediocre restaurant in a neighbourhood with many superior options. The service was good, but the pizza was bland and the atmosphere was disappointing.
- Nothing SpecialzzzzDined on 5/19/2013Visited here hoping to get some good thin crust pizza and was simply disappointed by food that was very bland. The ingredients used were of good quality, but there is simply not enough seasoning. The seafood linguine had nice scallops, mussels (though not fully cleaned of sediment) and shrimps, but the sauce was watery and tasteless. The same can be said about the pizza, where the taste was also very plain. All in all, the service and ambience were good, but those are secondary to the reason we initially chose to eat at Pizza Rustica.
- Pizza was fantastic, and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2013Pizza was fantastic, and the service was wonderful. Overall a great experience and will be back to try the other pizzas!
- We really enjoyed our foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/4/2013We really enjoyed our food and the service was great.Special Features:
- There is insufficient spaceExpensiveRecosVIPDined on 12/21/2012There is insufficient space for dining to be comfortable. We had made a reservation, and were seated right at the door, so every person coming in or out required us to move. The food was great, but it was very cramped. I would only go to this location again if i was getting take out.
- We had the funghi balsamicoOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/25/2012We had the funghi balsamico salad and two pizzas, the Rustico and the one rosemary potatoes. The mushrooms were tasty and the salad greens were fresh. Both pizzas had nice thin crust and good toppings. Nothing was astounding , but it was all well-prepared and of good quality. I wouldn't travel far to have pizza here, but it is a good bet if you want a casual place near the Skydome or Roy Thompson Hall.Special Features:
- Too many other good smalllovetodineVIPDined on 11/13/2012Too many other good small restaurants this was expensive pizza
- Great Food, Great LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2012Nice, small and trendy spot in a fabulous area. Great food, good service, let us stay and chat all night and made sure we had a good time.
- Totally disappointed in PizzaUpdateVIPDined on 9/22/2012Totally disappointed in Pizza Rustica. Thought it was a gourmet pizza restaurant, and ended up being a bar that serves pizza. There have to be other places in Toronto that would offer better options in this category.
- We showed up at the boutiqueOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/23/2012We showed up at the boutique just before our reservation and were told they did not take reservations at the Wellington location and sent us to the Blue Jays Way location. Even though we had the reservation in print, the server was still quite adamant the location did not take reservations. The Blue Jays Way location was much busier than the boutique. When presented with the reservation, they told us we were at the wrong location. We explained we were sent to this location from the boutique and they honored the reservation. The food was very good.
- Delicious PizzaElliotSVIPDined on 5/5/2012We met friends at Pizza Rustica. We shared two appetizers-- calamari and grilled vegetables with goat cheese. Both were excellent. We then shared two pizzas, which we all thought were excellent, especially the wild mushroom pizza. Wines are sold by the glass, half carafe and full carafe as well as bottle. This is a great place for a casual restaurant with friends or family.Special Features:
- Good, except I originallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/4/2012Good, except I originally booked a Table at the Boutique location through Open Table and when I arrive the waitress was not really polite and told me right off there's no reservation at her location. I was sure I booked the Boutique location so I told her again that I had reservation from Open Table, apparently she is unaware of this website and told me to go to blueJays way Location. Didn't want to argue and went to bigger location on Blue Jays way. Food really good except were originally placed at a table where the floor was wet with unknown, smelly liquid. We asked for another table and was arranged to seat somewherelse, a moment later another party came and was seated at the wet floor table again,mess was not cleaned up the whole time.Special Features: