Pizza Republica - Greenwood Village
5375 Landmark Place #113
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pizza Republica - Greenwood Village
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pizzarepublica.com/
- Phone: (720) 489-2030
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:30pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm-10:00pm Friday/Saturday Dinner 3:30p.m. - 11:00p.m. Sunday Dinner: 3:30p.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We can cater your next special event! Have you thought of having a portable Wood Fired Oven at your next party? Nothing tastes better than pizza fresh out of the oven!
- Entertainment: Please ask about our Wine Dinners! Featuring wines from a different region of Italy each month paired with a regional specific menu created buy our chefs. Reservations only for these events!
- Special Events: ***New Spring/Summer 2011 Menu*** Featuring four great new salads for Summer. Start with our fresh Burrata, a creamy italian favorite over oven roasted garlic and peppadews. Try the Tuna Verona with a glass of wine on the patio. Thinking healthy, try the Spring Pea & Mint Ravioli, Grilled Salmon w/ a Roasted Red Pepper Glaze over sauteed fresh vegetables. We feature new culinary creations every weekend, from Braised Lamb Shank to Veal Marsala. Ask your server about tonight's creation.
- Cross Street: Belleview and Quebec
- Public Transit: RTD light rail stops at Belleview Station/I-25 or Orchard Road/I-25.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Ample surface lot parking is available all week. Please remember that there is a third level to the parking garage with hundreds of extra spaces.
A word from Pizza Republica - Greenwood Village
Welcome to Pizza Republica! The word "republic" is derived from the Latin phrase res publica, which can be translated as "a public affair". In our eyes it helps define our hospitality and passionate culinary style. Quite simply, we don't cook for us or our ego, we cook for and serve you. We strive to bring the rustic ambiance and fresh ingredient farm to table philosophy found throughout Italy, home to Colorado. We use the finest imported ingredients and century old artisan traditions to bring the definitive Neapolitan pizza experience to our guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Pizza Republica - Greenwood Village - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Pizza Republica - Greenwood Village reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
notable wine list (21)neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (19)hot spot (16)fit for foodies (14)vibrant bar scene (12)great for lunch (10)special occasion (7)romantic (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great GF Options!BrRoVIPDined on 11/18/2014Pizza Republica has one of the best gluten-free pizza crusts in town and the gluten-free pasta is also very very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service, arrogant waiterdining14VIPDined on 10/25/2014will never go to this restaurant again. Waited at table for 20 minutes to have a waiter come by, notified the front desk, no luck.Special Features:
- Another fine time at RepublicaGregDined on 10/15/2014I've dined here several times and it's always consistent good service & food. I think more and more residents from the Landmark are using this as there 2nd kitchen. The bartender prepared one of the best Martini's I've ever had and I enjoy the Moretti's beer on tap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spicy pizzalovelyritaVIPDined on 10/11/2014my husb and I went there on a Sat night with another couple, dinner to be followed by a movie at Landmark. Very busy, needed that Open Table reservation or long wait. service was good, shared a small Caesar salad with my husb and a very spicy pizza rustica, which I could not eat, waiter offered a less spicy pizza, rec'd a goat cheese and arugula pizza, had a glass of wine and my husband a diet soda, bill was $55+ for the 2 of us which is considerably higher than one would think for 2 small pizzas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homecoming SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/4/2014My son and five other high school freshman went here before going to their homecoming. A lot of times when a server sees their table filled with 6 teenage boys the service can be mediocre because of preconceived opinions. Contrary to this tendency, the server was outstanding. The boys had a great time and had great service. They were treated like adults rather than kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Exceeds Expectations2tellthetruthDined on 10/3/2014I have dined at Pizza Republica several times. They never disappoint with the food or the service. One sever in particular is among the best of the best. Her name is Monica. While the food is OUTSTANDING, I would come back again and again just because of the service provided by Monica. Again, I love this place.Special Features:
- AdamVIPDined on 10/1/2014Great food and service. The burrata appetizer was amazing!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014Although I had a reservation, I waited over 25 minutes to be seated and it was clear they had forgotten I had checked in. The restaurant was overcrowded and very noisy.Special Features:
- good pizza-great post movie spotsuleighDined on 9/11/2014Pizza Republica is a lively spot for a post-movie pizza. Salads and main courses are tasty too! Noise levels can be up there, and we appreciated that the host relocated us to a quieter table away from a particularly noisy group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect BirthdayperfectbirthdayVIPDined on 8/26/2014Took my wife and young kids for my wife's birthday (all of which are foodies) and with the "Make your own" antipasto and pizza, you can't go wrong. They bought my wife a glass of prosecco for her birthday as well!Special Features:
- No MoreFatDaddyVIPDined on 8/13/2014We've been here a few times. My wife likes it but I don't like it as there is always an issue. We made a reservation for a party of 6. The hostess took us to an 8 top. I asked her for a different table but she said there were no other tables even though the restaurant was 90% empty. The food was cold, the service unprofessional and the music is loud. I hope we don't go back. Please, honey!Special Features:
- Tasty PizzaPhlangewDined on 8/2/2014This was our first experience at Pizza Republics, and we found it quite enjoyable. The pizza offerings were unique and the one we ordered was very tasty. My wife really found the crust to be delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 425 reviews are from the Pizza Republica - Greenwood Village reviews archive.
- Always great!!LoveColoradoVIPDined on 7/23/2014We dine regularly at Pizza Republica. We have never tried the Crisp Pancetta pizza and it was excellent! It is a white pizza, so a bit lighter than some. The pancetta was wonderfully crispy, and the onions were perfect and not overpowering. We have had Monica as our server many times. She is very knowledgeable on all the wines and has never steered us wrong. Even if we just want a glass of wine, she brings us a taste first. Her service is impeccable as well. Her service, as well as the wonderful food and excellent wine list, makes us come back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch spot in DTCFoodCriticVIPDined on 7/14/2014Pizza lunch special - pizza, salad, drink, cookie for $10! Sit on the patio and a great break from work.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good for lunch/dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/4/2014Great place at the Landmark for kids & adults. Salads, Pizzas, Italian Sandwiches & Pastas (at dinner only), good Italian wine list in a open kitchen restaurant. A nice, shaded patio. Best gluten free pizza crust that we have found in Denver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Far, So Good!ScottinAuroraVIPDined on 6/28/2014Went for lunch and had an appetizer and one of the specialty pizza's. Both were really great - authentic and flavorful. And the price was reasonable too - good value. So we'll be back!Special Features:
- Delicioso!CAROLEDined on 6/10/2014Has lunch with the girls on the patio and it was wonderful. We all had pizzas and they were delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Really expensive, average tastingsweetbeeDined on 5/18/2014The menu was very expensive for the quality of the food. Sure there were fresh ingredients and it tasted good (not great... the pizzas were exceptionally greasy), but it didn't taste $15+ for a 12" pizza great. Some pizzas were over $20. God help you if you want to make a custom pizza, because that adds up really quickly at $3 a topping. It was fine food. The service was quick. I expected a free appetizer like bread or something for the price, but there was none. Tap water is served in carafes at your table. No ice. Three of us ate here for my boyfriend's mom's birthday. Three pizzas and one happy hour wine came to over $60 before tip. I wish we went somewhere else.Special Features:
- Ladies NightFitzBrookeDined on 5/16/2014We went to Pizza Republica for a ladies night out and had a great time. Our table was ready when we arrived (thanks to our Open Table reservation). Happy hour extends until 6:30pm which is fabulous for those of us that dont get off work until 5pm. Our server was very pleasant, food was good, wine was excellent. Walked down to the Landmark movie theater a few doors down for a chick flick right after dinner. It was a nice treat and a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lbandbrVIPDined on 5/15/2014We love this restaurant! And with Open Table our reservation is always honored, and they work hard to meet any request!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall positive experience.LGoodinDined on 5/15/2014Arrived at happy hour and feel like they have a decent amount of choices for wine and drink selection for happy hour. I was a little disappointed that most of their food was heavily breaded or had bread in the main dish. We ordered from both the happy hour menu and main menu, but definitely had to switch over to the main menu as 90% of the happy menu was not waist line friendly. Overall, good atmosphere, service was a little slow for a restaurant that wasn't that busy. Overall, I would go again, but maybe not the best for happy hour if you are trying to be health conscious.Special Features:
- Great as usual!MEFoodieDined on 5/10/2014Made a last minute res on OpenTable, fortunately because every table in the house was full! Fun Saturday night to start off Mother's Day. Fantastic family dinner, food was fabulous as always!! Don't miss the mussels, burrata was amazing, and my new favorite shrimp pesto primavera, yummy.Special Features:
- Yum!LoveMyLifeDined on 5/10/2014The service we received was outstanding! The waiter made great suggestions on wine and dinner. The food was fantastic - try the Duck and Fig Pizza! Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza Republica - always good!datenightersDined on 5/3/2014We've eaten at Pizza Republica several times and have always had a great experience. The wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. I particularly love the salads - very creative and delicious. It's so much fun to see a movie at the Landmark theater and then have dinner at Pizza Republica - really something to look forward to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely food & service; very noisy.AurorafoodieDined on 5/2/2014Dining at this Pizza Republica location would be much more enjoyable if the dining room wasn't so unpleasantly loud. Some acoustic adjustments would go a long way to making a trip to Pizza Republica a better dining experience. Shame because the food & service are great.Special Features:
- Great foodEaterXDined on 4/25/2014Enjoyed our meal. Menu included many options for pizza and also many other items. We had non pizza entrees and they were fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodCakesDined on 4/19/2014Food is very well made and have a nice wine list. This place is great for before or after a movie or show at the Comedy Club. Definitely make a reservation on Saturday's as the place fills up fast.Special Features:
- NOISY!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2014We have so enjoyed Pizza Republica in the past. However, our Saturday night experience was dreadful. The noise was unbearable. Two tables around us were outshouting others just to be heard. The food is wonderful, but a friend of ours got a steak that was incredibly tough. Grady as manager made it right and replaced the meal with something wonderful and went out of his way to make our experience great. He had placed us in a back booth, thinking that we could hear better, however the sound just reverberated all over. No one at our table could speak except to the person directly next to them. Would we still go back, yes because the food and service is outstanding, we would just hope to be placed in a better table setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceHannahDined on 4/18/2014I ordered the special for the night and had a lapse of ability to read and overlooked the dish was in a tomato sauce. I hate tomatoes. The server handled the situation fantastically. We had a great time and I had a great piece of salmon, with no tomatoes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchfroggie1013VIPDined on 4/9/2014I went here with some co-workers and had a good time. The duck and fig pizza was very tasty and everyone seemed happy with their selections. The only negative was that it was really loud inside the restaurant so conversation was a little difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great place for aDanniDined on 4/8/2014Always a great place for a nice family dinner or a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a great place to go!JohnDined on 4/5/2014Pizza Republica is one of our favorite places to go to dinner. The staff is outstanding, well-trained and responsive to customers. Reservations are highly recommended as it is busy almost every night. There are many great Italian wines on their list to accommodate what you are in the mood for on different nights. Use the Valet Parking, which is just $5, and that makes it very easy to get in and out. They have an appetizer, which you definitely need to try; the Burratta, which is just outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good fooddagsyoDined on 3/30/2014My husband, brother, and I went to Pizza Republica for my birthday dinner because our original plans (to just order pudge brothers pizza and celebrate at home) were foiled. I'd heard good things about Pizza Republica from online reviews months earlier when I was looking up good places to get pizza nearby our apartment when we first moved to the area. The service was pretty good; our server took great care of us and other employees also made sure to keep our drinks full and ask if we needed anything else as they passed our table. Everyone's food was great, which is impressive since we each got something different. I'd both go back and recommend to someone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great ambience!MarthaDined on 3/15/2014This is a great spot - wonderful food, very professional service, and lots of energy on a Saturday evening. Its great for a quick dinner before a nearby movie or just to linger with old friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for an afternoon date!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014Great atmosphere for a lunch date with my wife. I would have preferred a booth for a more intimate setting but we enjoyed the food. We'll definitely be going back to this resaurant again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ole ReliableCasualDineVIPDined on 2/28/2014We have yet another great dining experience at Pizza Republica! We always enjoy ourselves. Our server this time was the best we've ever had, which was a plus. The salads, the pizza, and the wine always help us enjoy a great "spur of the moment" date night. We'll keep coming back for more!Special Features:
- Bit Bland...GinoDined on 2/25/2014The red sauce they use on their pizzas and pastas is very bland!Special Features:
- Great 5280 MenuChrisDined on 2/24/2014We went during 5280 week and the monk fish was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced. Trying to be gourmet.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014Seem liked a few Servers didn't show up for their shifts as we waited for awhile for every phase of the meal. The bus boy helped us the most. The duck and fig pizza is horrible.
- Pizza Republicamarkims76VIPDined on 2/20/2014Always a good place to go after a movie. Nice people, friendly service and a fun wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.