Pizza Nova - Point Loma
5050 N. Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92106Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Pizza Nova - Point Loma
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pizzanova.net/
- Phone: 6192260268x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Matty Gilio
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact the manager. Entire menu available for catering. Special pricing applies. We can arrange to have it set up and served by our trained staff.
- Private Party Facilities: Banquet room seats 30 inside and an additional 50 outside (weather permitting)
Please note there is not an elevator to the upstairs room. The restaurant also has a downstairs private patio that seats 25.
A word from Pizza Nova - Point Loma
Pizza Nova has been locally owned and operated since 1990. We are a family restaurant providing a comfortable setting overlooking San Diego Bay. The Point Loma location has proven to be a destination point for many of the tourist who visit San Diego. The restaurant offers a full bar as well as a rotating selection of craft beers on tap. All the pizzas are baked in a wood burning oven. The dough is hand stretched in our exhibition kitchen. A lot of our loyal kitchen crew have been with us since the mid 90's. Pizza Nova is well known for our garlic rolls which are served complimentary. Check out our menu. We are more than just pizza pasta and salad.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerCalifornian
Pizza Nova - Point Loma - Best Restaurants in Point Loma ›
Pizza Nova - Point Loma reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (25)kid-friendly (20)good for groups (17)great for lunch (17)neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (6)special occasion (5)fit for foodies (5)great for brunch (4)romantic (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Last Minute DinnerDBush35Dined on 8/16/2014Last minute dinner. Booked reservation on Opentable for 9:30PM, arrived at 9pm, they sat us within 5 minutes on a saturday night. Pizza was good, dough/crust was delicious. Our waiter was on point with excellent service (didnt catch his name, guy with a shaved head and glasses). Will return when im in the area.
- Awesome!!!AwesomeDined on 8/15/2014Food and service was good especially the Maine Lobster BisqueSpecial Features:
- Excellent !!FernandoVIPDined on 8/15/2014Excellent, excellent, excellent like always, this is a Great place. Really good food, service, all is just exvellent !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beatufiul ViewAwesomeDined on 8/9/2014The service and the food was good especially the Lobster Bisque Soup. It was awesomeSpecial Features:
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2014Went to the Point Loma location with family and friends and for what I thought was just a pizza place I was pleasantly surprised. Can't wait for the Newport Beach location to open - wish one was opening in Torrance.Special Features:
- luv2eatVIPDined on 7/17/2014We were extremely disappointed in the food. No one enjoyed anything they ordered. The food was of poor quality and did not taste good.
- The pizza was just ok salad greatGoose1964Dined on 7/16/2014Have been going here for five years now while on vacation in SD. The salad and rolls were great, not the best pizza we've had here though might have been what we chose service was kinda clinical and slow but we had a young child and he didn't behave that great and it was tolerated I appreciated that very muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysCNNLDined on 7/12/2014We had great service, great food and a fantastic view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our regularsJonpDined on 7/12/2014We have been coming to PN for years. The Pt. Loma location always has great food, friendly wait staff, a nice harbor view at reasonable prices. Highly recommended. The best lobster bisque anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoy Pizza NovaLocalpatronVIPDined on 7/11/2014This is one of our regular choices when we want well-prepared, tasty, reasonably priced food in a scenic friendly neighborhood restaurant. Definitely a San Diego experience, part of a small local chain. Service is always friendly and efficient. Good beer and wine list, great free garlic rolls, tasty California-style pizzas and pastas.Special Features:
- pup1VIPDined on 7/5/2014food and service were fine, but noise level was such that it was difficult for the 4 of us to converse.Special Features:
- PastaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2014The pasta tasted so fresh!!! It might be advantageous to have a build your own pizza menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Pizza NovaLocalpatronVIPDined on 6/7/2014We are locals, and go to this restaurant all the time. Really tasty food, friendly and efficient servers, energetic atmosphere but not overwhelmingly loud, reasonable prices, and right by the water - add the hot garlic rolls, and it's hard to imagine a more perfect place for a casual meal. It's also a great place to stop coming home from the airport.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Pizza Nova - Point Loma reviews archive.