Pizza Lounge - Las Vegas
410 South Rampart
Las Vegas, NV 89145Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Pizza Lounge - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pizzalounges.com/
- Phone: 7027780400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Perfect for any event. Pizza Lounge offers there gourmet Pizza, Pasta, Salads, and Sandwiches brought to you fresh and ready to eat, or to be prepared on-site.
- Entertainment: Pizza Lounge offers live music entertainment every Monday from 7pm-10pm.
A word from Pizza Lounge - Las Vegas
Pizza Lounge is the definition of up-scale pizzeria. Boasting an extensive menu of over 25 gourmet pizzas in 3 different sizes plus a gluten-free option, Pizza Lounge is sure to please even the pickiest of pizza eaters. The menu also offers great options for "Small Plate" appetizers, salads, pasta, and sandwiches. The bar at Pizza Lounge proudly offers Craft-beer on their 13-draft pulls and a wine list with over 70 bottles including 20 of them by the glass. The interior of the restaurant is chic and modern while still being warm and welcoming. The vibe at Pizza Lounge is edgy and relaxed; it will have you wondering why you would go anywhere else. Visit us seven days a week from 11am to 10pm, and be sure to check out our happy hour from 4pm to 7pm seven days a week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizza Lounge - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/29/2014Next to the playground at Tivoli, but not necessarily kid friendly. They didn't get the reservation from Open Table was they were accommodating.Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Pizza Lounge - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- A super busy night for thisdivaliciousVIPDined on 3/20/2014A super busy night for this Pizza Joint on Spring Break. The Manager wondered how Open Table could have confirmed our table reservation when there were no tables available when we got there. We said we didn't mind sitting in the bar. Turned out to be a nice Pizza, Salad and Sandwich dinner with our grandkids!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great First Date LocationEBKAUFMANDined on 3/15/2014The Pizza Lounge is a great place for a first date or romantic evening. Their outdoor seating provides a great food, combined with great fool and wine, I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lot of new staffBoldstrikeVIPDined on 3/1/2014On the night I went there they were training a lot of new staff. It took quite awhile for our food to come out. The waitress explained that they were traing a new pizza chef and our pizza was not right. She told us that when it came out our meal was going to be comped. I apreciated her honesty and she made a bad situation good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual Good EatsMzCandaceVIPDined on 12/27/2013Nice mix of eclectic appetizers, salads, pasta and of course the Pizzas; all with an ample beer and wine selection, to please any palate. Great for socializing with an intimate bistro vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Good ValueEdwardVIPDined on 12/8/2013We've been to Pizza Lounge twice now and really like it. Their "small plates" give you plenty of bang for the buck, especially during happy hour. Their meatballs are good sized and delicious and the lobster mac n cheese is some of the best I've had...and a very ample portion for $10.95. The personal sized pizzas are like what they call a "flatbread" in some places: large oval-shaped, thin crust and covered with lots of whatever ingredients you selected. I had the "meat lovers" and it had plenty of meats. Very enjoyable. They give everyone a bottle of Vivante water that has a really clean, fresh taste. We're going back for the third time and taking a friend this weekend.Special Features:
- Fun place, good pizzaWineandsportsVIPDined on 11/9/2013Wide selection of pizzas and other dishes. Great service. Fun, casual place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food good serviceShapDined on 7/27/2013Friendly service good food reasonable prices. Bar only serves beer would have liked hard alcohol as well. Overall we will be back and check out their daily happy hour specials!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.