Pizza & Wine Bar
9161 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pizza & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pizzaandwinebar.com/
- Phone: 3102749438
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM. Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 11:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Italian, Contemporary European
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer catering for all your events. We can deliver the food to your desired place or you can pick up the food from our restaurant. We can also provide servers and valet parking for your private events. For more details please call 310-274-9438 and ask for Michael.
- Entertainment: We have TV at the Bar and we play modern lounge and house music.
A word from Pizza & Wine Bar
European wine bar on sunset Blvd featuring exclusive wines imported from Italy, France, Spain and Argentina, serving 25 different kinds of beers on tap and bottle beers. We make excellent pizzas, very thin crust with the most fresh and high quality ingredients. Our menu consists of Appetizers to including Artisan cheese boards, Fried Calamari and more, fresh Salads like Caesar chopped salad and Antipasto. Pastas like Spaghetti Bolognese, Pesto Chicken Spaghetti. Hot sandwiches like Grilled Chicken Avocado, Cheese Steak, Tasty Sliders, Burgers, Skewers and most of all 17 different kinds of Pizza! We have in-door and out-door heated patio seating, we offer wine tasting and happy hour Mon-Fri from 4pm to 7pm. In addition we offer Catering, Delivery, Cary out and private parties. At Pizza & Win Bar our goal is to make sure you have a great experience with us. See you soon! Salute!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pizza & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- This place is right by theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/22/2012This place is right by the office; I have seen their lunch menu specials and thought I would give it a try. As we walk in we are greeting and told to sit anywhere we like, the server gave us menus and asked us if we would like something to drink. I ordered a turkey sandwich. After about 5 minutes the server returns to tell me that they are out of turkey, so instead of a turkey sandwich, a now am getting a ham sandwich. I like ham so I didn't say much about it. The sandwich comes and its good, the break is a bit over toasted and there is very little ham, but otherwise good. The bill comes and I give the server a hundred dollar bill, he looks it over and comes back saying that he can't accept it as he has "no change". Baffled by the factSpecial Features:
- Nothing stands outOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/6/2012The food was so sub-par,the soup taste like water, the pasta was actually pretty good but I can make a better pasta than that. The service was satisfactory. Overall it was a blah, nothing stood out except it was very quaint and empty perfect for the meeting I had.
- Delicious wines, helpful service,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/26/2011Delicious wines, helpful service, interesting pizza topping combinations. We didn't even get to the non-pizza parts of the menu, but it all sounded delicious and the pizza we did have was great.Special Features:
- Sunset without the Sunset nonesenseOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/14/2011Good pizzas and wine selection. Staff recommendations were very helpful.
- The location was little offOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/10/2011The location was little off from everything else. My wife and I had dining between lunch and dinner, so pretty much we were the only one there! But the food was great and better than I thought. Pizza was cooked very well, and the taste was excellent! Service was great as well. Very good ambiance and atmosphere!Special Features: