Pistache French Bistro
101 N. Clematis Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Pistache French Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pistachewpb.com/
- Phone: 5618335090
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, French
- Executive Chef: Julien Gremaud
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room accommodates up to 70 guests in a cozy setting that is comfortable for groups as small as 15pp.
- Private Party Contact: Thierry 5618335090
- Cross Street: Centennial Park
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: - Valet station is located just east of PISTACHE, under the big banyan tree (No Charge all day until 5pm with PISTACHE validation, Reduced rate at night for PISTACHE patrons) Note: Valet service is operated by an independent company for the "Waterfront Clematis" building complex - 2 public parking garages within 1 block on Banyan Blvd.
A word from Pistache French Bistro
PISTACHE is a Parisian-style French bistro with a Mediterranean twist. It serves simple, delicious meals made with fresh, local and imported products. It seats 180 people and is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Prices are moderate and the recipes nutritionally healthy. Service is casual and efficient. The atmosphere is upbeat with a definite European flair. The interior is reminiscent of the Art Nouveau, which defined most brasseries and bistros opened in 1920"s Paris. It boasts cozy seating with numerous red leather banquettes, a full bar and giant antique mirrors. The restaurant has a feel of "Always been there". It is classic, retro-modern and sophisticated but unpretentious. The outdoor patio overlooks Centennial Park, the Fountains and the Intracoastal Waterway. It is shaded with large umbrellas and seats 30 people in a Riviera-like setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Pistache French Bistro - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
Pistache French Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (64)neighborhood gem (63)fit for foodies (61)special occasion (56)romantic (40)great for lunch (35)notable wine list (32)great for brunch (28)good for groups (24)scenic view (23)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (15)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- PISTACHE A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCESteepsDined on 10/26/2014We have been to Pistache many times and it continues to be one of the best restaurants in Palm Beach County. The menu is amazing and I am now trying different menus item where I was always ordering the same two items. Moules et Frites and Steak & Frites. Every item on the menu is amazing which I am now finding out. We have taken many of friends there to introduce them to Pistache and have found out that they have gone there many times on their own and with their friends. A great restaurant with amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server ProblemOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014Love the moules! Good French wines. Lovely hostess. Server this time was not satisfactory.Special Features:
- Special PlacebetteDined on 10/25/2014This is our second time at Pistache. Food/excellent. Service/great. We will be regulars.Special Features:
- SpeedVIPDined on 10/21/2014Great quality and moderately priced continental menu. Attentive service but not obtrusive. Wish baguettes were sold for takeout. Our guest raved about his mahi sandwich.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JJ2000Dined on 10/20/2014Had dinner early on a Monday evening, so the restaurant was not busy, and the noise level was very low. My wife and I could have a nice conversation without shouting or straining to hear. The food was very good and the service was excellent. This was our first trip to Pistache, but definitely not our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downtown WPB gem!!DJ123Dined on 10/18/2014Everything was perfect!! This is a must if you are in downtown WPB. Food was incrediable , service was very good, the place is awesome for a special occasion. Yes your lady will be impressed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a PleasureDaveDined on 10/17/2014We've been here a handful of times and the food, service and ambiance is always to be enjoyed. We had another event prior to having dinner here that included some appetizers we weren't expecting and the staff was very understanding when we packed up most of our meal to go. It was still great to have it for lunch the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/12/2014Food was fabulous. We have eaten at Pistache many times and usually order the same thing. Mooles et Frites. Steak et Frites. Onion soup which are all fantastic but this time we ordered other dishes on the menu and they outstanding. Service was great and this is one of the best restaurants in Palm Beach County.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pre-Theater SpotcafedivaDined on 10/11/2014Enjoy a quiet table for two on the veranda, while watching the happening scene outside. Good menu and wines; good service while still being aware of the time if you are theatre-bound. Pricey but it comes with all the perks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IdreamofIdreamofDined on 10/10/2014Great French restaurant. Love their mussels and fabulous desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never a bad mealSALTYVIPDined on 10/5/2014I have never had a bad meal or less than attentive service. This restaurant has remained top notch over the years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- J' Adore Pistache!CakeMamaDined on 9/27/2014Fantastic French restaurant that's been around many years with a great reputation. Always delivers great food and service! Classic French offerings as well as a few different items. Always enjoy my time there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItkandoDined on 9/22/2014I went to Pistache yesterday for my 2 year anniversary and I'm glad I did. The staff was great, the food was great, everything was better than I expected. It's in Clematis which is essentially downtown for the city and it's just lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in West Palm Beachsls1Dined on 9/21/2014The food was excellent; the staff was friendly and efficient. The kitchen and staff were amenable to last minute changes and requests and produced food immediately. The Steak frites is great. Best french fries in the area. Duck , chicken and fish all also excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/21/2014Always a pleasure to dine here. Makes you feel that you are in Gay PareeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic French BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014I had a Steak Tartar that was as good, if not better, than the one I had in Paris two weeks ago. Great ambiance (liek being in Paris) and service (career wait staff, not college kids) and excellent classic French bistro food with decent portions. A very good option in the otherwise weak landscape of French food that is South Florida.Special Features:
- Utter DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Finally went to Pistache, with great expectations based on their web site 'puffing'. Didn't take long for disappointment to set in. Water glasses were dirty, and served with bus boys hands all over the rim. Disgusting. Then, the silverware was dirty. Waitress had personality of a glass of water. No enthusiasm, no desire to make our experience special. She didn't even relate all specials and soup du jour. Sparsely any cheese on french onion soup. Coq au vin a disaster. Red wine/vinegar broth was overwhelmingly bad tasting. It even looked bad. The place is hardly worth even speaking about, unless I can stop someone from going there and wasting their time and money.Special Features:
- Noisy, energetic, good foodKenWDined on 9/6/2014Obviously a very popular place in a popular location in West Palm Beach. Pistache has very good service and food, but it's not the healthiest of dishes. But, what would one expect from a French Bistro. For lovers of French style cuisine, this would be an excellent place with a very lively and noisy atmosphere. It would quite warm outside, so most were inside the night we dined.Special Features:
- Great steak-fritesBobbibrownDined on 9/5/2014Awesome place all around, if you are in Palm Beach, check this place out. The price is in the high side but it's well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!LaurenlouiseDined on 9/5/2014The food was outstanding. The best French opinion soup we've had since our trip to Paris last summer. I had the half chicken- carrot purée was like candy. My partner had the filet and was equally pleased. Pistachio creme brule is superb! Our waiter started out a touch cold but he warmed up to us right away...there was a wedding going on when we got there so it was a bit loud at first, but after a glass of wine we didn't seem to notice. We will definitely be coming back here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findPamiKDined on 8/29/2014I enjoy French cuisine a great deal, especially the desserts. Pistache did not disappoint. The crepes suzette were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RitzDiningguruDined on 8/26/2014Our second time and it was. A great Bistro dinner. We just ordered apps and created a 6 course sharing menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch! Recommend!!!GP2014Dined on 8/26/2014I had a great time with my family! Delicious food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014I have been to Pistache many times, but this was the first time for Sunday Brunch. It did not disappoint!Special Features:
- INDOCHINE - Fantastique!AJFlamingoDined on 8/23/2014Tour du Monde '14 offered a hard-to-beat menu for it's visit to the former French colony known as Indochina comprised of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. It was the most imaginative menu Pistache has offered yet combining Eastern influences in it's choices of spices, vegetables, fruits. The salad of papaya, cucumber, greens & more was a welcome antidote to the summer's humid heat. We both had the seared duck which was partially boned & perfectly cooked--by far the best duck we have had ANYWHERE. 2 halves were served but 1 was plenty if you didn't want to miss dessert. We used our take-home portions the next day in a salad: the duck was even better after being chilled, the cooking juices sealed in.Special Features:
- Fine food, even better servicegreyhenDined on 8/23/2014Pistache is consistently satisfying, serving elegant food in a relaxed atmosphere. What? An elegant hamburger/ Sure, if it's prepared just the way you asked for it. Its well-rounded menu can be tailored to suit almost any requirement. My favorite dish, Hudson Valley duck breast over polenta, is always cooked as requested. On every visit, uur server has gone out of his way to accommodate the GF-vegan among us, and to make sure the mojito we ordered contained just a bit less rum than the recipe calls for. Pistache is my choice for commemorating or just convening with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downtown west palm beach gemjoanieDined on 8/22/2014Lovely French bistro decor Food consistently good With lots of creative choices Professional service Close to waterfront and theater Well priced for qualitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placelovetoeatoutDined on 8/21/2014Dined for my daughter's graduation with 7 people. Have been here many times and never disappoints. The service is flawless and they put us in a quiet room as we had requested. Menu changes so there is always something new. Delicious drinks as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice French RestaurantDaveVIPDined on 8/19/2014This was a nice restaurant with a great staff and excellent food. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. I met the owner during my visit and he was extremely nice. I ordered the special which was seafood in a white wine sauce with homemade spaghetti. The broth was extremely flavorful and there was plenty of seafood. Not to much pasta, which was nice, I much rather fill up on seafood than pasta. I will definitely return to Pistache Bistro during my next visit to Palm Beach.Special Features:
- Pistache French BistroDonaldDined on 8/19/2014This is a wonderful restaurant. Great food and service and a good location. We walked the "hood" after dinner.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Pistache is excellent,the steak frites are the best in the world.Special Features:
- great salad nicoisePartyOfTwoDined on 8/6/2014My guests and I enjoyed our lunch. We met for business and requested to be seated away from the crowd as the noise levels and seating is very close in the front room. They were more than happy and all was well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Gr8 Stop on the World TourAJFlamingoDined on 8/2/2014Saturday night featured the cuisine of St. Tropez. Chef Isaac Cervny offered up a fabulous Rack of Lamb (not often featured on the Main Menu). There was a choice of 3 great 1st plates: I had a savory tart, my husband had an equally delicious salad. For dessert, my husband chose a milkshake with caramel and chocolate, it was refreshing; I had a rich, pistachio creme brûlée from the evening's menu. Next time, we will dine earlier, although our table was perfectly located, the live DJ's music was awfully loud, the bass was a thumping wall of sound one couldn't even hear a melody only the beat, it was enough to produce a headache.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good French BistroArnoldVIPDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is a real find and consistently delivers what you expect from a French Bistro. The service was a little slow when it gets crowded.Special Features:
- Dinner with familyGoodfood5Dined on 8/2/2014Wonderful! Our third dinner there. Service, food, ambiance were outstanding. Will be back again and again.Special Features:
- FABUOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014Pistache is a true French Bistro with all of the American extras... The onion soup is as good as Paris and the pomme Frites devine.. Some of the best food in Palm Beach area Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedVIPDined on 7/28/2014Server very accommodating getting my wife's favorite even though it wasn't on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what happened?HappyVIPDined on 7/22/2014We had been bragging about the food here so long that our friends were looking forward to a great steak/frites dinner. What a disappointment. I hope this was a one-time debacle.
- Great desserts!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Only went for afternoon coffee and dessert and LOVE it! All desserts were amazing! Crepe, chocolate cake and creme brule! Look forward to going back for an actual dinner!
- Good food usual, staff meh so soDanWPBDined on 7/19/2014We always enjoy the food here. Their specials are always phenom, but the service is inconsistent. Some times great, this time not so great, pushy server seemed rush and very little to say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.