Pistache French Bistro
101 N. Clematis Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Pistache French Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pistachewpb.com/
- Phone: 5618335090
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, French
- Executive Chef: Julien Gremaud
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room accommodates up to 70 guests in a cozy setting that is comfortable for groups as small as 15pp.
- Private Party Contact: Thierry 5618335090
- Cross Street: Centennial Park
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: - Valet station is located just east of PISTACHE, under the big banyan tree (No Charge all day until 5pm with PISTACHE validation, Reduced rate at night for PISTACHE patrons) Note: Valet service is operated by an independent company for the "Waterfront Clematis" building complex - 2 public parking garages within 1 block on Banyan Blvd.
A word from Pistache French Bistro
PISTACHE is a Parisian-style French bistro with a Mediterranean twist. It serves simple, delicious meals made with fresh, local and imported products. It seats 180 people and is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Prices are moderate and the recipes nutritionally healthy. Service is casual and efficient. The atmosphere is upbeat with a definite European flair. The interior is reminiscent of the Art Nouveau, which defined most brasseries and bistros opened in 1920"s Paris. It boasts cozy seating with numerous red leather banquettes, a full bar and giant antique mirrors. The restaurant has a feel of "Always been there". It is classic, retro-modern and sophisticated but unpretentious. The outdoor patio overlooks Centennial Park, the Fountains and the Intracoastal Waterway. It is shaded with large umbrellas and seats 30 people in a Riviera-like setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Pistache French Bistro - Best Restaurants in West Palm Beach ›
Pistache French Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (75)fit for foodies (61)neighborhood gem (59)special occasion (57)romantic (49)great for brunch (32)great for lunch (32)good for groups (29)notable wine list (26)vibrant bar scene (26)scenic view (23)hot spot (14)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I enjoy French cuisine a great deal, especially the desserts. Pistache did not disappoint. The crepes suzette were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RitzDiningguruDined on 8/26/2014Our second time and it was. A great Bistro dinner. We just ordered apps and created a 6 course sharing menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice lunch! Recommend!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014I had a great time with my family! Delicious food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014I have been to Pistache many times, but this was the first time for Sunday Brunch. It did not disappoint!Special Features:
- INDOCHINE - Fantastique!AJFlamingoDined on 8/23/2014Tour du Monde '14 offered a hard-to-beat menu for it's visit to the former French colony known as Indochina comprised of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. It was the most imaginative menu Pistache has offered yet combining Eastern influences in it's choices of spices, vegetables, fruits. The salad of papaya, cucumber, greens & more was a welcome antidote to the summer's humid heat. We both had the seared duck which was partially boned & perfectly cooked--by far the best duck we have had ANYWHERE. 2 halves were served but 1 was plenty if you didn't want to miss dessert. We used our take-home portions the next day in a salad: the duck was even better after being chilled, the cooking juices sealed in.Special Features:
- Fine food, even better servicegreyhenDined on 8/23/2014Pistache is consistently satisfying, serving elegant food in a relaxed atmosphere. What? An elegant hamburger/ Sure, if it's prepared just the way you asked for it. Its well-rounded menu can be tailored to suit almost any requirement. My favorite dish, Hudson Valley duck breast over polenta, is always cooked as requested. On every visit, uur server has gone out of his way to accommodate the GF-vegan among us, and to make sure the mojito we ordered contained just a bit less rum than the recipe calls for. Pistache is my choice for commemorating or just convening with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downtown west palm beach gemjoanieDined on 8/22/2014Lovely French bistro decor Food consistently good With lots of creative choices Professional service Close to waterfront and theater Well priced for qualitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014Dined for my daughter's graduation with 7 people. Have been here many times and never disappoints. The service is flawless and they put us in a quiet room as we had requested. Menu changes so there is always something new. Delicious drinks as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice French RestaurantDaveVIPDined on 8/19/2014This was a nice restaurant with a great staff and excellent food. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. I met the owner during my visit and he was extremely nice. I ordered the special which was seafood in a white wine sauce with homemade spaghetti. The broth was extremely flavorful and there was plenty of seafood. Not to much pasta, which was nice, I much rather fill up on seafood than pasta. I will definitely return to Pistache Bistro during my next visit to Palm Beach.Special Features:
- Pistache French BistroDonaldDined on 8/19/2014This is a wonderful restaurant. Great food and service and a good location. We walked the "hood" after dinner.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Pistache is excellent,the steak frites are the best in the world.Special Features:
- great salad nicoisePartyOfTwoDined on 8/6/2014My guests and I enjoyed our lunch. We met for business and requested to be seated away from the crowd as the noise levels and seating is very close in the front room. They were more than happy and all was well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Gr8 Stop on the World TourAJFlamingoDined on 8/2/2014Saturday night featured the cuisine of St. Tropez. Chef Isaac Cervny offered up a fabulous Rack of Lamb (not often featured on the Main Menu). There was a choice of 3 great 1st plates: I had a savory tart, my husband had an equally delicious salad. For dessert, my husband chose a milkshake with caramel and chocolate, it was refreshing; I had a rich, pistachio creme brûlée from the evening's menu. Next time, we will dine earlier, although our table was perfectly located, the live DJ's music was awfully loud, the bass was a thumping wall of sound one couldn't even hear a melody only the beat, it was enough to produce a headache.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good French BistroArnoldVIPDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is a real find and consistently delivers what you expect from a French Bistro. The service was a little slow when it gets crowded.Special Features:
- Dinner with familyGoodfood5Dined on 8/2/2014Wonderful! Our third dinner there. Service, food, ambiance were outstanding. Will be back again and again.Special Features:
- FABUOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014Pistache is a true French Bistro with all of the American extras... The onion soup is as good as Paris and the pomme Frites devine.. Some of the best food in Palm Beach area Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedVIPDined on 7/28/2014Server very accommodating getting my wife's favorite even though it wasn't on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what happened?HappyVIPDined on 7/22/2014We had been bragging about the food here so long that our friends were looking forward to a great steak/frites dinner. What a disappointment. I hope this was a one-time debacle.
- Great desserts!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Only went for afternoon coffee and dessert and LOVE it! All desserts were amazing! Crepe, chocolate cake and creme brule! Look forward to going back for an actual dinner!
- Good food usual, staff meh so soDanWPBDined on 7/19/2014We always enjoy the food here. Their specials are always phenom, but the service is inconsistent. Some times great, this time not so great, pushy server seemed rush and very little to say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambiance and gourmet cuisineDesignDined on 7/18/2014This was our second time at Pistache. The first was a late night dessert and coffee. We kind of stumbled upon it walking around Clematis St. Friday evening was a delightful dinner. The food, the service and ambiance was exemplary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spot in downtown West PalmOlinecVIPDined on 7/18/2014Terrific spot with full entrees, small plates, and a great hamburger. Perfect for those going to Palm Beach Dramaworks 3 doors down as the restaurant has a fixed price theater menu. Loved the hamburger, mahai mahai, osso busco. Pistachio creme brule was wonderful. We will be backSpecial Features:
- HAPPYCAMPERHappyCamperDined on 7/17/2014Food, service excellent as it always is....... The Mahi Mahi was moist and well season.... This was on their summer menu and I highly recommend it....... The Risotto was creamy and cooked to perfection...... We always looked forward to dining here...... Never have been disappointed and look forward to returning soon......Special Features:
- AuthenticSuperbVIPDined on 7/14/2014The watermelon salad was unique & delicious as was the beet salad. Wine list & cocktails are notable. The blossoms filled w/scallops and lightly fried, covered with mouth watering sauce was devine. On the other hand, the Steak Frites was forgettable. Nathan was a very good waiter. We will return on our next Palm Beach FL visit.Special Features:
- Dined on Bastille Day!RetiredInBoyntonBeachVIPDined on 7/14/2014One of our "special" restaurants that we "frequent infrequently" -- and never a disappointment. The pleasant surprises this time were: 1, a special menu for Bastille Day that we hadn't expected (but should have); and 2, we ate "outside" on the terrace overlooking the park at Clematis & Flagler (and it didn't rain). There was very little automobile traffic at that corner, so the air was fresh and the weather was highly cooperative. Much more pleasant than the chilly air-conditioned interior, even though the decor is lovely. The food and service was, as usual, excellent. If you eat inside, take a sweater.Special Features:
- Good experience...BrookeDined on 7/13/2014I had been wanting to go to Pistache for quite some time, and I am glad I finally did. The food was great, and our waiter was phenomenal. He even brought the chef over so we could meet him. That night we ate Lamb meatballs.... OMG. Fantastic.Special Features:
- Good French food but noisy!sandykinsDined on 7/12/2014Noise level was so high (I guess due to Bastille Day celebration). Musician in the lounge area was playing too loudly, could not hear each other at the table. Bread was crispy and delicious, steak frites was also very good, cherry gastrique yummy, watermelon salad refreshing. Very nice restaurant.Special Features:
- Vive la FranceMrmackDined on 7/9/2014Certainly one of the best french restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant settingYumMee2Dined on 7/5/2014This restaurant sits across from the fountain on Clematis Street which makes it a very lovely setting for outdoor dining. The food was imaginative but not awesome. Our watermelon salad was enjoyable. The escargot were really good with just enough garlic to make them tasty but not overwhelming. The fish in the bouillabaisse, however, was sparse and somewhat overcooked. Overall, our meal was enjoyable if somewhat pricey.Special Features:
- PistacheBirthdayDined on 7/4/2014Great food and service as usual. The service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never againBraddStJohnsDined on 7/3/2014From what I had read, this seemed to be the perfect French restaurant to celebrate a birthday. It was not at all. The wine list was very limited for what was in stock. The service level was that of a fast food joint. The quality of the food was the only redeeming factor for not getting up and leaving. I realize that sometimes you can understaff near a holiday such as this case was, but this was a very disappointing experience to endure, so never again would I go to this place when I visit WPB.Special Features:
- Not up to parArnoldVIPDined on 7/2/2014The chacuterie plate was very good, but the pork entree was very tough.Special Features:
- Disappointing third timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2014Our server disappeared too often. I couldn't get coffee refilled until he happened to roll by. Very frustrating and unlike our past experiences at Pistache. We recommended Pistache to the couple we were with, and we were embarrassed with the service. The food: Fabulous.
- Fellowship with a French FlairOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014Lovely restaurant with a beautiful view. Had a wonderful time with friends and enjoyed the delectable foods. If you like quite you might want to have a late reservation.Special Features:
- Pistachesprings1Dined on 6/22/2014Friendly greeting, excellent service, great food and presentation, especially the mussels. Will return, probably on regular visits. I was surprised about the quality of above as it is in a neighborhood that has always been average for dining.Special Features:
- Nice MenuPBdinerCTDined on 6/21/2014Great menu, loved the specials and everything cooked and season perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tour Du Monde - 1st NightAJFlamingoDined on 6/21/2014Brazil was featured on this first night of 2014's Tour du Monde: Pistache's Annual Passport trip through 11 countries from May to Oct. If you obtain a free "Passport," and have it stamped 9 of 11X during the Tour du Monde, you may enter a contest for a prize of 2 airline tickets to Paris! The food is great at these reasonably priced Prix Fixe dinners, portions are generous, our waiter (JP) is first rate (we've known him for years, ask for him!), a 20% gratuity is added. PISTACHE is justifiably famous for it's charcuterie. On Brazilian night, a First Course of homemade sausage was delicious! For Dessert: Islands in the Snow w/ Guava & Mango sauces drizzled on top, Delish! Brazilian jazz was wafting in the air and decor was Carnivale-like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014Our first time there. Went to celebrate my birthday. Everything was excellent, can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAMPER CAMPER BACK AGAINHappyCamperDined on 6/19/2014This is one restaurant where the food and service is consistent..... Excellent! We had their new Summer Menu and I would strongly suggest trying it. The Risotto and Yellow Tail Snapper were some of the best we ever had. Looking forward to returning soon! We are never disappointed!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/18/2014Pistache never disappoints with the quality of food & the excellent service.Special Features: