Piola - Raleigh
141-100 Park at North Hills Street
Raleigh, NC 27609Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Piola - Raleigh
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.piola.it/index.php?menu_number=21&lang=en
- Phone: 9197588059
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-5:00pm
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine Bar
A word from Piola - Raleigh
Founded in 1986, in Treviso, the heart of Italy, Piola began with the idea of reinventing the most classic form of Italian dining, the Pizzeria. Our goal is to serve authentic yet simple Italian food in a contemporary, comfortable atmosphere. Piola, meaning "Meeting Place" in the ancient Italian language, has become a widespread phenomenon as our pizzas are now available in over forty cities worldwide. We strive to adhere to the Italian tradition of serving delicious food combined with service and ambiance for the discerning customer, who chooses Piola knowing that feeling comfortable is as important as the food. People from all walks of life and backgrounds meet and gather at Piola, since they are sure to find enjoyment in a restaurant that seeks a balance of relaxation and good taste.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Piola - Raleigh reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (9)great for outdoor dining (8)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Disappointing 1st experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/14/2014We went on a Sun eve & were 1 of only 3 tables. Yet it took the waitress ~10min to come to our table while we watched her & 3 severs talk & look our way the entire time. When the waitress finally showed up we asked if there was a pblm; she said they were "trying to figure who's table it should be." Seriously? By this time we were ready to order. When we noticed that she wasn't writing anything down we questioned that & she told us she was "just that good". Well "miss just that good" forgot to enter our appetizer salads. Our pizza came, but no salad. When we pointed that out to her, she admitted she forgot & said she could put it in a to-go-box. With plenty of other good options around, and a just OK Pizza we won't be back anytime soon!
- GREAT PIZZAS AND SALADSdenapVIPDined on 7/19/2014What a nice surprise! We were expecting an ordinary "pizza parlor" and were greeted by a VERY personable hostess who seated us, then served by one of the best "waitresses" EVER! She was very knowledgeable about all of the menu items, including gluten free options and pizza toppings and salads and pastas. She was attentive, time appropriate and invaluable in her work ethic. We will definitely return again and again and again.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epected better pizzaChillerDined on 7/3/2014I've been here twice and sampled 2 different pizzas. They were alright, but for a place that specailizes in pizza I expected more. My lady's salad was very tasty. Also, both me and her thought the chairs were horrible - a bar across the back digs into your spine/ribs, seemingly regardless of your height (I'm 6' and she's 5'). Go for a booth. Manager said he was replacing them (after 1st visit - almost 2 months ago) so hope that happens. Maybe the patio chairs are better?
- Great local spotFoodieGirl11Dined on 6/20/2014We enjoyed our night out to Piola. The waiters are very nice. The service is good. We like the menu. There's a good variety of salads, pastas and delicious pizzas. The pizzas aren't too small like some places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Piola - Raleigh reviews archive.