Pinzimini-The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego
910 Broadway Cir
San Diego, CA 92101Neighborhood:
Downtown / Gaslamp
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pinzimini-The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pinziminisandiego.com/
- Phone: 6192392200
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Monday - Sunday (7 days a week)
Breakfast 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Lunch 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Dinner 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Bar 11:30 AM - 1:00 AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: JoAn Kosowski
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pinzimini-The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego
Pinzimini, a downtown San Diego restaurant, featuring Italian inspired cuisine. Enjoy Modern Tuscan style entrees as well as small plates with antipasti, pizza, pasta and paninis. The Pinzimini San Diego Bar will be the new downtown San Diego favorite spot for cocktails, meetings and mingling.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pinzimini-The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelModerate
- Ok as long as you don't want foodRodLonghornDined on 5/17/2014The kids meal was burnt stale chicken. My rubeye steak was very tough. Their idea of a Caesar salad includes filleted anchovies tucked away under the leaves of salad waiting to glare at you as you eat the leaves. What a disgusting idea not mentioned on the menu or by the waitstaff beforehand! didn't wait long enough for me to be able to respond and tell her how awful things were because they were so horribly understaffed she was always in a hurry. They accidentally delivered a neighboring table's meal to us telling us that it was a kids pasta until we discovered that included shrimp... my child is allergic to shellfish. Awful experience and when I complained about how mediocre the food was all I got was an apathetic "sorry".
- The following 11 reviews are from the Pinzimini-The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego reviews archive.
- Good food and serviceseanc623VIPDined on 4/16/2014The food and service are always good here. Rib eye steak is excellent, and the iced tea isn't bad either. It's close to work and home for me, too.Special Features:
- Downtown Lunch BreakRetiredButWorkingVIPDined on 12/5/2013Had a very nice lunch, the Chicken Panini had a large breast grilled and flavored well. Ice Tea was brought without any sugar or sweeteners, had to flag someone down, but then the glass was never less than 1/2 full as refills were spot on. Condiments were served in small dishes with small silver spoons, which was a really nice touch over putting bottles on the table. Very nice lunch, made well and served up quickly, which is always appreciated by folks with limited time at lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceseanc623VIPDined on 10/25/2013My waitress was great. Very friendly and professional. She explained everything very well, and really made me feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Theatre-Convenient DiningGandalfDined on 10/10/2013We ate at Pinzimini because it is close to to the Balboa Theatre. It is also close to Spreckles, and is actually attached to Horton Plaza. The restaurant is an easy walk from the Civic Center trolley station. The food was good, and the service was excellent. We were there on a week night, and had no trouble being seated and being served in plenty of time for us to attend our show. The staff was considerate and helpful. We will probably eat here in the future, especially if we are attending a nearby theatreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ordinaryOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/30/2013Edible but generic. Typical food you would expect in an untrained mom and pop comfort food restaurant.. I was hoping for more from a trained chef. I had the short rib. The seasoning was fine but the dish was overcooked making it difficult to swallow with out water..We ordered 1 coffee $5.00, this is the MOST EXPENSIVE cup of coffee in San Diego. There are better choices available.
- Just another hotel restaurantBreezeVIPDined on 1/26/2013There is nothing wrong with the food or service at this restaurant, but the restaurant was cold and stark. It felt more like a 24-hour hotel cafe. We were the only guests for the first hour. We are not likely to return.
- Very nice restaurant. GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/20/2013Very nice restaurant. Great food and service. Nice bar for Happy Hour. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- The restaurant is attachedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2013The restaurant is attached to The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, at first I was a bit put off by that but the restaurant is really good. Service was exceptional! The food was average, did not really WOW me but it was good. Great wine list.Special Features:
- The food was ok. I was expectingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/5/2013The food was ok. I was expecting more authentic Italian food. I don't know if I would go back. The service and ambiance was very good. Very clean and comfortable. Just too bad the food wasn't anything special to want to come back for.Special Features:
- Not very busy for a friday,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2012Not very busy for a friday, close to the theaters downtown with easy parkingGood service, moderately priced, brought own wine with $25 corkageWould go backl
- pinziminiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2012service, food and atmosphere was great- definitely a must in the gaslamp area.Special Features: