Pinz/Blue Dog Sports Bar and Grille
110 So Main St
Milford, MA 01757Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Pinz/Blue Dog Sports Bar and Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pinzbowl.com/
- Phone: 5084736611
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Multiple functions rooms available. We can handle groups up to 1000
- Private Party Contact: Elaine Breen 5084736611x203
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night
A word from Pinz/Blue Dog Sports Bar and Grille
We feature a pub-style menu that will tempt everyone"s taste buds. Enjoy our contemporary Sports Lounge featuring billiards, sports action on 20 – 50 inch hi-def plasma TVs, and live weekend entertainment. The Blue Dog Sports Bar & Grille is open daily at 11:00am. We are the perfect restaurant for first dates, family get - togethers and everything else in between. Now serving 18 beers on tap! We have the widest selections of beers in all of Metrowest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pinz/Blue Dog Sports Bar and Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- annoying, no customer serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2013While my food and service was great. I had a bad experience in the bowling alley. We waited over a hour after finishing our dinner for a text confirming that a lane was ready. Well I'm still waiting for that text. We were told four lanes were out of service. It would be a additional 45 minute wait, after waiting 75 minutes The whole purpose of coming was to eat and bowl. Well we ea, wet waited ,and left annoyed. I complained to the two med at the door of the restaurant. They could have cared less. Will not be back. That was my first and last visit. (server was pleasant)Special Features:
- I was surprised on how goodOpenTableEaterVIPDined on 10/27/2012I was surprised on how good this place was being in the same area as a bowling alley. Wife and I went in while waiting for our daughter to finish up the party she was at. Great place to kill time and a better place to take the kids.Special Features:
- The food in general was fair.TeeeVIPDined on 9/11/2012The food in general was fair. The tacos were good but the burgers and the rest of the food was poor. The corned beef was so salty it could not be eaten. I will not be there any time soon. The service was great. LIZ was awesome.
- We were there for a weekdayMikeVIPDined on 2/29/2012We were there for a weekday lunch, which really isn't their prime time (we were the only customers), so it's hard to judge the place on the one trip. The ood was ypcal pub food, pretty good, and the service was great. Would stop by again if I was the area.Special Features:
- There were 9 of us in my son'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2011There were 9 of us in my son's 30th birthday celebration. The atmosphere was great. The appetizers were pretty good. although the ranch sauce for the onion straws tipped in the basket so the onion straws went to waste. Potato skins were great. The only one that really enjoyed their meal was someone who got steak & rice. Although the steak was not cooked the way ordered it was enjoyed. The burgers OK - nothing exciting. My daugher could not eat her honey mustard chicken appetizer and my daughter in laws meal was sent back. (and they did take it off the bill) Baked potato was cold. Butter would not melt on it. Our waitress was excellent - wish I wrote down her name. We will probably NOT go back for dinner.$200.00+ later not happySpecial Features:
- The restaurant was unawareTeeeVIPDined on 10/4/2011The restaurant was unaware of our reservation,but quickly moved tables to accomodate our party of 12. The waitress was EXCELLENT. She attended to all our needs but the food was unimpressive. My friend and I ordered two different sandwiches and shared. The roast beef was dry and the corned beef had an odd flavor. The onion rings were greasy and ended up as batter crumbs in the basket. We were there for a teenager function and we were the chaperones. Otherwise I would not return.
- I called to see if the restaurantRebeccaWBrodieDined on 9/17/2011I called to see if the restaurant was kid friendly and the response was “well, don’t sit at the bar and you’ll be fine”. This was not the friendly welcome I was hoping for. The service was super slow (took 40 minutes for hot dogs and chili) which was odd since there were not many people there. Food was moderate AT BEST and chips were heading toward stale. Our table was 3 adults and 3 kids. Waitress had to be asked multiple times to refill drinks and seemed annoyed. Kids menu indicated kids would get arcade cards and we had to chase the waitress for those too. There was a band setting up. I expected to hear "check, check" on the microphone while they got ready but that’s all we heard for over an hour. Seriously, 200 times.
- We had a company outing atMbresDined on 9/8/2011We had a company outing at Pinz. We did not book any of their corporate specials, but did make a reservation for lunch and let them know we would also be bowling afterwards. They did an excellent job! They let me fax in our food order ahead of time, so we didn't have to wait too long once we got there. Our waitress was EXCELLENT. We had absolutely no complaints, and had a great time. The food was good, but the service was steller.Special Features:
- Food was fair, basic bar food.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/8/2011Food was fair, basic bar food. Buffalo Pizza was almost impossible to eat. Server was nice, but very slow when it came to bringing more drinks. Felt more like a teen hangout, than an adult bar/bowling alley like you'd think of a place like Jillian's/Lucky Strikes. Once the band starts playing at nine, forget about holding a conversation. Good for families. A lot of TV's, so not bad for a game.Special Features:
- took almost 2 hours to getOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/12/2011took almost 2 hours to get food. Hostess could not find our reservation that I booked online. Food was good but staff needs to kick it up a notch
- Unfriendly bar staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2011We got there at the time of our reservation to be told that they had not prepared out table and we had to wait. Apparently they "just" received the opentable reservation minutes before our arrival and weren't prepared. The bar tenders were rude and unfriendly and the wait staff was nice, but slow (probably the kitchen since our food was brought out hot). The live band was great, the pool tables were fun. Would refrain from going back due to very poor service from the bar staff.Special Features:
- we had a group that was kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/23/2011we had a group that was kids and adults and your place worked great for that we were able to watch the football game and let the kids play in the arcade. The food is alittle to expensive for what you have but over all we havd a great time!Special Features:
- We were really excited toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/22/2011We were really excited to celebrate at the facilities. However, we did not find out about our options for big parties until after we had already made a reservation. Once there, the waitress did not give us information on how to best split the blls between 20people. As a result some people got thier food orders 40+min before others. Some people did not get thier food at all because they were tired of waiting, and our bowling ally was available. The managers did not really have a very reasonable explanation as to why the food was not delievered in a timely fashion, other than it was very busy and we were a big table. Other people were recieving thier food who got thier after us.
- Alot of fun for kids. FoodAbbyGraceDined on 1/14/2011Alot of fun for kids. Food was just okay, nothing special and the atmosphere was too empty and cold feeling. The space could be changed to feel more pub like. The server was great, accomodating me with a surprise dessert for my husband's birthday.Special Features:
- My Husband ordered the steakOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2011My Husband ordered the steak and shrimp dish and he had sent back the steak because it was so over done, he asked for medium rare. They sent it back and we waited for a new one. Well, by the time it came back all three of us already finished. The waitress didn't stay to see if it was cooked right, it was but she should of stayed. My other friend ordered a burger and that was over cooked also,but he just ate it. My fish was good but the rice was dry and my other friend got the blacked chicken and she liked it.Special Features:
- I took my Management TeamOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/6/2011I took my Management Team for dinner and it was a great time.Special Features:
- Everything was great, theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/3/2010Everything was great, the only thing I thought was the lighting in the bowling alley was a little dark, but other than that - it was fantastic!
- Because this was a familyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2010Because this was a family gathering with kids (9 folks in total), we thought this would be a fun choice. The food was pretty basic - nothing to write home about. But the kid menu items came with a $3 gift card for the video arcade. And we all had fun bowling afterwards. If you're looking for decent food and a fun night out with the kids, then consider Pinz. No obnoxious clown characters, wine and beer, and fun games. What more could you want?Special Features:
- food was decent burger wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/7/2010food was decent burger was asked for medium came out burnt games were overpriced and the bowling was not meant for anybody who cares bout it its more for fun then actual bowling. ok place will not go back though.Special Features: