2207 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pintxoseattle.com/
- Phone: 2064414042x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday - Saturday 5:00PM - 1:00AM
Sunday - Thursday 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Friday - Saturday 5:00PM - 7:00PM & 10:00PM - 1:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Gastro Pub, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Pintxo offers a wide selection of catering options for your next event. We offer both onsite and offsite catering. Please check out our website first for details, and then email with catering inquiries.
A word from Pintxo
Pintxo serves up Spanish Tapas & Pintxos, featuring locally sourced ingredients. Located on 2nd Avenue in the heart of Belltown, Pintxo is the perfect spot to grab a drink and some bites after work, meet friends for dinner, or even catch a late night cocktail after a night on the town. Low lights and candles flickering on every table make Pintxo a great date spot. Come and linger on our hidden back patio, nestled between two exposed brick walls.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Pintxo reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (21)romantic (14)late-night find (12)great for outdoor dining (11)special occasion (7)notable wine list (7)good for groups (6)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Surprisingly goodJinxsDined on 10/4/2014Tapas is a good way to start up an appetite. The tiny plates of food comes in a lot of varieties and flavors. The chorizitos was great and the blood sausages were flavorful and is recommended for foodies with adventurous palate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LivelynakedtonueVIPDined on 9/20/2014Solid food but no wow moments. Service was a bit slow. Nice wine selection.Special Features:
- Great Appetizersdiana156VIPDined on 9/19/2014We had wine , appetizers and there was a music being played by a DJ .. Pretty cool ..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedchefboyrdVIPDined on 8/23/2014overall, food was pretty good, but the lackluster service took away to many points from the rating. server seemed preoccupied with his cell phone and street watching. very little "green" food on the menu, so ordered the ONLY salad they had and literally could not eat it because it was so salty...sent it back and requested one with NO SALT and still couldn't eat it as well. neat little place, super clean, but hot because you are literally eating in the kitchen if in the bar area. sorry guys, won't be back!
- Pinxtos - never disappointsBelltownResident2021VIPDined on 7/31/2014Pintxos is a solid, delightfully-casual tapas bar and cafe. Nice mixed drinks, nice tapas, nice everything - but nothing really superior - which accounts for the 4 stars on the rating. We love that the menu changes, yet the old favorites like albondigas or dates remain. Wines are average off-the-shelf Spanish tempranillos, riojas, etc, so there is variety but not a deep celar. A pleasant, well decorated spot with genuine tapas. Only complaint is the tiny little round tables on the patio.Special Features:
- authentic tapas..overpriced winedonpDined on 7/28/2014All tapas very satisfying, bur $40 for $12 wine was a bit much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience4A9K2DDined on 7/27/2014My husband and I had a wonderful evening. It was a perfect night... Beautiful weather to eat outside, great service, and some of our favorite Spanish tapas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fun atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2014First time here and I'll definitely be back! We had a good variety of very tasty small plates, interesting combinations, and fresh, locally sourced ingredients. And fantastic cocktails!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pintxo - always very goodBelltownResident2021VIPDined on 7/22/2014The menu changes often enough to keep us coming back for the new flavors. It is our favorite, low impact Belltown spot for a nothing-fancy, drama-free, quiet meal of Spanish tapas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Tapas, fair priceBrunoDined on 7/18/2014The goat cheese and honey toast was amazing. We also had the tortilla and duck confi, which were also very tasty. Beer/cocktail prices seemed on par for the area. Only 3 draft beer but lots of liquor and wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great happy hourcwitterVIPDined on 7/12/2014We sat outside for happy hour on a gorgeous summer night. The sangria was delicious (and inexpensive on the happy hour menu) and the tapas were great. The dates were amazing and the serrano ham and manchego toast was to die for. Check out the Upstairs bar next door. They have a great Moscow Mule.Special Features:
- We have dined at Pintxo twice ...SeattlephotogVIPDined on 7/9/2014.. in the last 3 weeks. Service on the first visit was slow (understaffed?) but the food was reasonable. We did notice cigarette smoke and wondered about the source. On the second visit, we waited at least 20 min before even being acknowledged. The first food arrived at about 45 min. We were seated in the "outside" covered area and realized that a small outside balcony area had a table or two. Again, cigarette smoke wafted in. The food was barely average and one dish containing crab as a major ingredient was inedible (canned crab meat?). Finally, we were seated a table against the wall between the "outside" area and the kitchen. A former window sill separating the two (about 2 ft from our food) was covered with dust.
- The following 203 reviews are from the Pintxo reviews archive.
- TinaTinaDined on 6/13/2014Food was everything I expected. Amazing. It is a very small, closed atmosphere. My only complaint would be how little the tables were. We wanted more food, but didn't have the room. But that's not going to stop me from coming back. Enjoyed every minute.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tapasFoodBabbleDined on 6/11/2014checked several tapas places in Seattle, this one by far is one of the better ones. They had a lot of different choices and all of them were very good and flavorful! The only negative is that people in Seattle need to improve their sangrias... it just doesn't look/taste the same though this one again was better than tangos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice MixOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014Tapas were tasty and well presented. Wait service staff very efficient, cordial and just the right amount of attention. Overall the atmosphere was comfortable. I'd rate this place highly for a small group of friends to get together for drinks and light food. Different rooms afford different atmospheres.Special Features:
- mkattanDined on 5/31/2014I loved the ambiance, very cozy, comfortable dining. Great food wine and service. Best Tapas I've had in the US! Loved everything I ordered, from the mini chorizos to the goat cheese with thyme and honey!!! Amazing!Special Features:
- Great TapasGANSETT22Dined on 5/29/2014great tapas restaurant with excellent food - nice variety to sample - staff made some great recommendations for our food order and brought out our selections at a nice, relaxed pace -- small intimate setting - everything we tried was absolutely delicious -- would definitely go back during our next time in SeattleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place !!RFisherDined on 5/23/2014We've been here several times. Have not ever had bad service or food. The place can become busy with only bar seating. This evening, we dined on the patio that is covered. We love coming here !!Special Features:
- great dining experiencesmokeyburgessDined on 5/17/2014My wife and I invited a friend to dinner at Pintxo recently, and the food, drinks, and service were outstanding. Our friend (who had never dined there before) was so impressed that he said he would definitely add it to his list of favorite restaurants. He also said it would be a great place to take a date, and we agreed. Great ambience!Special Features:
- I wanted to love it...SEAfoodieMRVIPDined on 5/11/2014Let me preface this with I LOVE TAPAS. I studied abroad in Spain for 6 months and became obsessed with Spanish culture and Spanish food, and I was excited to see Pintxo pop up when I needed a last minute Sunday-night reservation in Downtown/Belltown. All of the food was great (especially the bacon-wrapped dates), but I wasn't wowed. I was also sad because the patatas bravas, by far my favorite Spanish tapas dish, was sold out that night. I thought the service was a little sub-par, given that the restaurant was super quiet, and also that the prices were a little high given the small portions. Will come back again, regardless :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- TapasDiner999Dined on 5/3/2014Great variety. The best patate brava I have tasted outside Europe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood findGrandmaVIPDined on 4/19/2014Walk by it all the time decided to do dinner great decision love the small plates of key complaint was the loud music causing some to feel need talk over itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Spanish Tapas Bar...archrob7Dined on 4/13/2014... but, as a Spaniard I have to say it's not the best I've been to in the United States. I went with my wife on a Sunday evening. The place is small and cozy, which we like when searching for calm and quiet. The food was excellent, although somewhat pricey for the quantity of it. I understand, though, that there is a price to pay when you want Jamón, Chorizo and Morcilla from Spain in the United States. Service was nice, but somehow slow and inattentive at best. I can't believe that a portion of room-temperature Spanish potato omelet took more than 5 minutes to be served. Same for the beverages, although we already had water on the table upon seating. In the overall we were satisfied, and we'll definitely go back for Calçots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tapas!chrisDined on 4/10/2014Our tapas standard is a little restaurant in San Sebastian, Spain where we had an incredible meal three years ago. Pintxo's comes in a close second. The chorizitos and bacon-wrapped dates were wonderful as appetizers, and the beef cheeks were so good we had to order a second round (and contemplated ordering a third). The Moroccan chickpeas were good too, but not as flavorful as we expected. We were there early, so it was quiet, but had livened up by the time we left. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceGeoffreyndDined on 4/7/2014This restaurant was a great find for us. The tapas are fun and very good. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrantBVIPDined on 3/22/2014Casual, inexpensive, yet delicious tapas place. What's not to like? A favorite for meeting up with people in the Pike Place Market district.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- still love pintxoOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/15/2014Love love this place!!! Great food, friendly service and good vibe. Will always come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small bites, big flavorsUgoSeeVIPDined on 3/9/2014Ask for their special plate of toasted almonds and Jambon Searrano. It may not always be in their menu, but it's worth trying. Make a reservation if you are going Friday/Saturday for dinner. It's packed.Special Features:
- Great pre-show dinnerCavendishDined on 3/1/2014Pintxo is in a great location right across from the Crocodile, so we stopped by for dinner before the show. The staff was caring and the food came out quickly. Of course these are small plates, but the two of us were full with about 5 dishes and dessert. This was my wife's second visit, she said she had enjoyed the bacon-wrapped dates before and I really liked the spicy Andalusian chicken kebabs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pintxo - always greatBelltownResident2021VIPDined on 2/24/2014This small, locally-owned neighborhood gem always delivers. Nice ambiance, an open kitchen where wonderful tapas are prepared, a back deck for warm weather eating, and a nice selection of low cost / high value Spanish wines. The owners are really nice, and dedicated to see that you have a good meal. Not a tourist in site, and the local crowd is always friendly. Not quite suitable for a group much bigger than 8 or 10, although they'd probably try to accommodate. Should also mention the excellent small bar and lounge upstairs which for locals is a well-kept secret - occasional live music, sofas, very comfortable spot. Damn, I gave it away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice enoughMattiVIPDined on 2/22/2014A lovely little place with reasonable food and small serving sizes, which make for easy sharing without overeating. We found the selection a little small, though, and much of the food came out over-salted (particularly the duck confit toasts and crab-stuffed peppers). The drink pours (wine) seemed a little light, but perhaps it was just the level of salt in the food that made me more thirsty than normal.
- Great tapasBMWGirlDined on 2/15/2014Really good selection, great sangria, cute place, and stellar serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful servicetaster355Dined on 2/14/2014Half of my order never showed up after 90 mins. Awful experience.
- What a find!MissyDined on 2/14/2014Folks, Pintxo is a gem! The atmosphere is intimate and fun, the service is attentive (but not hovering)--but beyond all that, the star here is the food. The croquettes are a new kind of heaven; I want to bake cookies for the culinary hero firing them off in the kitchen. The bacon wrapped dates are every bit as delicious as you'd imagine, and the crab stuffed peppers will help you break up all the fatty richness you're otherwise reveling in. The only item we could've gone without were the flat iron skewers (I wish they had been served medium rare, and the glaze needed piquancy). By the time we got to dessert, we couldn't cope with the thought of leaving one untried and ordered all three. I love this place and can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle's Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014Always a treat coming here! The food is always fantastic, the wait staff always knows what they are doing in terms of service and providing just enough attention without being over bearing. This has become my favorite restaurant in Seattle hands down. Whenever family or friends come into town I take them here! The bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese makes my life complete!Special Features:
- We absolutely love Pinxto.kahujaDined on 2/8/2014We absolutely love Pinxto. The food is always amazing. New changes to the menu are less vegetarian friendly but still excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pintxo-Wish we had visited soonerPeterDined on 1/25/2014So my wife and I visited Pintxo this past weekend for some dinner and drinks. The food was incredible. Every dish we had (and there were several) was great. We both agreed that our favorites were the duck confit wrapped in prosciutto, the beef and pork meatballs and the potatoes with the paprika cream sauce. The service was good and the drinks were top-notch. My only recommendation for improvement would be to get some better stools for the couple of high-top tables that they have. The stools are killer on your lower back if you plan on making dinner an event rather than a quick stop for a snack.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsRhapsodyDined on 1/25/2014While the seating can be challenging in this small restaurant, with a reservation you are in for a treat. The menu is always changing although some classic staples remain. Be sure to order anything with duck and the bacon-wrapped dates are always a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not wonderfulKW33VIPDined on 1/24/2014This place was good. It has a really cute quaint atmosphere but I wasn't blown away by either the menu choices or the food itself. The service is amazing though!Special Features:
- Nice tapasItalianFoodieVIPDined on 1/20/2014Well prepared tapas, which is a treat 'cause you get just enough to eat. Bad poetry aside, the tapas I ordered were all very good. And since they're small, you get to taste a few instead of just one big plate. The wine was good, although I didn't recognize many of the white varietals, they did have an albarino; an extremadura red finished the meal. The service was attentive, but not hovering; well done.I would recommend this to a friend.