3355 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
Las Vegas, NV 89113Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.patinagroup.com/pinotBrasserie
- Phone: 7024148888
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm DINNER: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, Californian, French
- Executive Chef: Eric Lhuillier
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: Special events coordinator Victoria Frazier can arrange all parties and meetings 702-414-8881.
- Private Party Facilities: With its intimate setting, exquisite cuisine, and a variety of unique spaces that can accommodate groups as small as 16 to parties of 400, Pinot Brasserie is the perfect place to hold corporate and convention dinners, weddings, promotional events and personal celebrations.
- Private Party Contact: Victoria Frazier 8776252940
A word from Pinot Brasserie
Located in the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, Pinot Brasserie recreates the timeless atmosphere of a Parisian Bistro, with authentic fixtures and decorative objects culled from the antique shops in France. Authentic flavors, spectacular wines and an unforgettable chocolate soufflé are always on the menu. Our flexible layout is perfect for larger groups.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pinot Brasserie reviews from OpenTable diners
- Love the foodTheStud69Dined on 5/19/2014We were there to meet a friends that live in Vegas. For our anniversary get exclusive table and so quite room. Guess since we there on Monday night. The food was excelant. Recommend to other to try during weekday. Will go back next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2diners2dinersDined on 5/18/2014The service was fantastic and our meal wonderfully prepared. Even though there was a loud group dining also, it was relatively quiet at our table and easy to converse. We had a very lovely evening.Special Features:
- Amazing Vegas Casino FindOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2014Went there to grab a nice dinner before going to a Cirque show, we told our server that we were in a hurry, had oysters, pork cheeks and lobster. All the food was absolutely amazing, they had us in and out in the exact time we requested. It was perfect.Special Features:
- Good food, mediocre serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2014Our waiter was less than enthusiastic. He also neglected to give us the daily special. We ordered and then overheard another waiter list the special. When we asked our waiter why he hadn't told us the special, he blamed us for not asking. He later tried to make up for it by giving us a free dessert.Special Features:
- Awesome!AnnickVIPDined on 2/19/2014What a delightful surprise! After 3 nights dining out and being rather disappointed by the quality of the other restaurants in town, the Pinot Brasserie was fantastic! The very nice Sauvignon blanc, the superb lobster bisque, the delicious escargots, the very tasty butternut squash raviolis (together with an amazing emulsion as a sauce) and the great Ile flottante were all heaven on earth! Prices were not cheap but in regards to the very high quality of the dishes, it is well deserved! The whole experience was fabulous and the service very attentive. BRAVO!Special Features:
- Disappointed LocalSwordsman0322Dined on 2/14/2014Expectations were high .... food was sadly lacking. Fatty steak and dry chicken. Tried to submit statute a vegetable in for pasta ... got an oily, gooey mess. Waiter never checked on us. Veg never came and they tried to charge us for them. Waiter was condescending and impatient. Overcharged for wine ... no recommendations from the sommelier even though we asked. Not a good experience at all .... would rather have spent a tenth of the price in numerous other Strip restaurants. Will not return.
- Valentine's DayGailyDined on 2/14/2014The decor was warm, with nice lighting. The tables were not full, so we might have been offered a different one, not right on top of the waiter's station. The waiter seemed not to understand my drink order of martini with a twist & brought me a martini with a twist AND olives. (My husband ordered his with olives.). It had to be sent back. When it arrived again it was good! The Caesar salad was uniquely prepared & presented...I would recommend. The monkfish was good nut the angel hair pasta that it came with didn't interest me so I left it. The glass of Pinot noir was very nice. Pricey. Service & food should have been better. I think I'll try a local restaurant next holiday! :-)
- waiter Sedan (not sure)cccccccDined on 2/14/2014Never again. Considering the price ($176) for our special Valentine'S day dinner. The experience was not very special. The food was ok but not fantastic and certainly below expectations for such a fancy place. The waiter was rude in the beginning and did not make us feel special at all. This was a special occasion dinner and the experience you provided was only mediocre.Special Features:
- great vegas venueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Great Vegas food venue- booked for a pre theatre dinner for 4 persons all starters and main courses were very good, great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentSusieGDined on 2/7/2014Excellent food and service. We were there at the opening of dinner service and had the place to ourselves. Quiet and romantic.Special Features:
- ReviewTeetee21Dined on 2/4/2014The dining was good but not great. Waitress was dry. Salads were way over priced, especially when you only get 3 ravolis on a plate. Dessert was great and wine was good.
- DisappointedlovediningDined on 2/1/2014Our waiter was haughty and condescending rather than helpful. If he had bothered to check on our opinion of the appetizers or entrees he would have been informed that all the food was substandard. The escargots were smothered in a heavy, buttery sauce that completely overpowered them. Rather than a smooth sauce, it was a congealed, gelatinous, substance. The lamb was essentially flavorless and had the texture of a cellulose sponge even though it was served rare to medium rare. On a positive note, the fingerling potatoes served with the lamb were quite good. If you're looking for a pleasant dining experience, I recommend you try another restaurant.
- Good endingMediocreDined on 1/16/2014We chose Pinot Brasserie for our last dinner after spending 4 days in vegas. We have to go every year for business and this was one of he best dining experiences we have had there. We will definately return next year.Special Features:
- Pinot Brasserie is one ofSteve278Dined on 1/12/2014Pinot Brasserie is one of our favorite restaurants. The restaurant is intimate and fairly quiet in the middle of a very busy and noisy casino. The food is consistently good and the price is moderate. This is good for a very relaxing, intimate evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Dinnerfaw001Dined on 12/25/2013We opted for the 4 course Xmas dinner. Candi had an outstanding Chestnut Soup for her first course while I had a less than stellar Endive Salad. Second course was Lobster for Candi which was very slightly under cooked while I had a superb stuffed quail. Third course was Filet and Venison both were perfectly prepared and presented. Desert was souffle and was the high point of the meal. Service was excellent, neither overly attentive or remote. We were the last diners in the restaurant, a situation that can be uncomfortable. In this case there was no indication on the part of the wait staff that we should hurry our desert or that they were in any way in a hurry for us to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDmwgeminiVIPDined on 12/15/2013I am a big fan of French food. This restaurant was a disappointment. The escargot was average. My lobster was over cooked. And even though the place was almost empty, my server was less than attentive.
- FoodSeanDined on 12/7/2013Services is Great. Attentive waiter and cheerful. Recommended what we ordered for Appetizer. The Muscles is great and a lot for $18! We then had Onion Soup. Honestly this is similar to other French Restaurant. Nothing special. Then came our entrey! Fish & Scallo. The entre is out of this world! I haven't ate any Fish dish cooked like this one! Crispy, very crispy skin, Medium rare inside. It's wonderful! My wife had Scallop and it's perfectly cooked! The Dessert is nice. We finished them and we're not big desserts folks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining option at theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/4/2013Great dining option at the Venetian, especially if you require a quiet spot for a business meeting. Service was great with high attention to detail. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table for ThanksgivingkellylovesUSADined on 11/28/2013We chose this Resturant very carefully as we wanted to spend thanksgiving in Las Vegas in a traditional manner. We expected the good to be outstanding but found that we were disappointed as presentation was more of a concern than taste. The wine however was delicious
- Dining at Pinot in the PlazzoPeteDined on 11/22/2013We have eaten here a number of times (4 or 5) and always found the food wonderful and the service attentive. it is not inexpensive, but it is reasonable given the venue. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business Dinner For CustomersTurnedOffDinerDined on 11/15/2013I dined at the Pinot Brasserie on Wednesday evening, Nov. 13th, with my colleagues and it was great. Food was good, service was good and overall we very much enjoyed it. However, the downside were the portion sizes. Several left still feeling hungry. I entertained 7 customers there on Fri. the 15th and it was terrible. Can't say anything good about that meal at all.
- Always a favoriteDamayVIPDined on 11/14/2013Whenever we come to Vegas, Pinot Brasserie is on our must go list. The food is always well prepared and tasty, the service excellent, and -for wine folks like us- no corkage fee. We love this place!Special Features:
- Always a great spotfoodieDined on 11/14/2013We come here every year for a lunch meeting. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Lunch at the VenetianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2013Food and service are excellent, easy accessible from the Sands Convention CenterSpecial Features:
- Weird waiterCsmlgDined on 11/11/2013The waiter was creepy and almost mean. He appeared to dislike his job.
- We went with the Chef's choices,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2013We went with the Chef's choices, every dish was amazing and the they matched the wines beautifully. The lobster bisque was to die for.Special Features:
- Great experienceMDSnowdropDined on 10/26/2013We did the chef's tasting menu with wine pairing. Excellent! We were a little disappointed with the fish, it was dry, but everything else was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingGooseVIPDined on 10/5/2013We ate there once before and decided to return with the family when our son said he wanted to celebrate his 40th birthday in Las Vegas. It was wonderful. As we mentioned it was his birthday, they started with a glass of champaign for all six of us -- on the house! We opted to bring two bottles from our own wine collection and they served it with no corking fee. The meal was outstanding! My wife and I plus my oldest son and his wife had the Chateaubriand for two and were really impressed. The "birthday boy" had a ribeye and his wife had a chicken dish -- all excellent meals worthy of outstanding recommendations. Our server was attentive, not overbearing, and really a nice person. Go there; you won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding! Fine food, fineSteveDined on 9/28/2013Outstanding! Fine food, fine service. Attention to dietary restrictions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place is quiet, excellentRodulfoDined on 9/24/2013The place is quiet, excellent for business meals. We took a customer out for dining and were able to talk at moderate voice, and without constant interruptions from the waiter. The menu is limited in choices, but the food is excellent and worth visiting the place. We had a little too much space between appetizers and the actual meals, but this is a place to go with no hurries and prepared for a nice evening of long conversation. The chocolate soufflé is worth saving stomach for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, some was excellent.pierreDined on 9/24/2013Food was good, some was excellent. They were out of some items, food and wine which was a disappointment. This establishment is inside one of the casinos but you dont feel that when there.Special Features:
- Excellent service. The waitsloejoe87Dined on 9/17/2013Excellent service. The wait staff is very helpful and professional.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2013The food was okay. We had the boulibase and it could have been a bit more flavorful. Otherwise all was good and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When we got to the restaurantfoodieVIPDined on 9/9/2013When we got to the restaurant there was a huge group and it was very loud. They put us on the terrace and it was crowded. Our waiter was not friendly and we had two or three waiters because the original one was to busy. Would not go back.Special Features:
- Yum!BirthdaygirlDined on 8/26/2013The best chateaubriand we have had- The restautant was pretty dead, so a lot of the mall/bar noise filtered in. Service was okay, again, for few customers, expected op notch service. They did not offer us a quieter table, said we needed to be seated closer to the front of the restaurant. But, the food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/26/2013Anniversary dinner... Prices higher than shown on website.... Only one other couple in the entire restaurant....
- Good tasting and wine pairingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/15/2013Good tasting and wine pairing menu, not so comfortable table arrangements.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingkevinDined on 8/9/2013Went here on a Friday night. Place was empty, probably in part because August in Vegas is hot and the tourist and convention traffic is way down. Still, the service was completely indifferent and the food could kindly be called "average" at best. I ordered a ribeye, and it was the toughest steak I have ever seen in a nice restaurant. The place promotes itself as a "French Steakhouse" so I figured the steaks would be safe. I would not recommend this place. Too many great restaurants in Vegas these days.
- It was a fine restaurantsJillDined on 7/21/2013It was a fine restaurants but not outstanding. There is such fierce competition in Las Vegas with really great restaurants at all price points, this just didn't stand out.
- Good but pricyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/4/2013Pinot Brasserie offers a nice menu that is a bit on the pricy side for a "brasserie" type restaurant....the escargot was delicious, but do not order it if you are expecting the typical butter drenched garlic wonders. The bouillabaisse was wonderfully spicy. Allin all a good experience if on the dear side.Special Features: