2054 Bridge Street
Palmer, MA 01080Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.pinocchiosristorante.com/
- Phone: 4132840202
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Bishop
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: In addition to our restaurant, Pinocchio"s Ristorante is also a full-service catering company. From elegant weddings and small business meetings, to cocktail parties and backyard deliveries, our function coordinator will create the menu to satisfy your particular needs or in-depth imagination. Private tasting can be orchestrated in our dining room to ensure your contentment with your menu decisions.
- Private Party Facilities: The staff of Pinocchio"s Ristorante would be delighted to assist you with your private function needs. We are able to accommodate large parties of up to 100 guests, provided advance arrangements are made; ordering may be from our normal menu, or our staff will work with you to meet your menu requirements. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we may be of assistance in this area.
- Private Party Contact: Function Coordinator 413-284-0202x3
- Entertainment: Pinocchio's Ristorante offers a full bar with three flat-screen TVs.
A word from Pinocchio's Ristorante
From Heirloom tomatoes harvested by local farms to fragrant olive oils imported from the Abruzzi region of Italy, Pinocchio"s professionally trained chefs follow the concept that quality ingredients create quality food. Classic Italian techniques and handed down family recipes grace the menu with the careful infusion of New American Cuisine to many of our daily specials. Our spacious lounge and dining room provides the setting for an enjoyable, relaxing experience for couples or large parties of up to 100 guests. For over twenty-five years, Pinocchio's has been providing the Pioneer Valley with a restaurant based on character, quality and professionalism. As we grow we hope you will enjoy all of our many services. Sincerely, Pinocchio's FamilyContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pinocchio's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- This is a gem of a restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2012This is a gem of a restaurant. Great food, responsive service, friendly staff... Would recommend dining in the bar area. It has a buzz to it that adds to the meal.Special Features:
- Grea Dinner - Not so Great ServiceKlnineDined on 3/16/2012We had a nice dinner at our first visit to Pinnochio's. The food was good and the wine selection was excellent. Unfortunately, the service was very slow and not very attentive. We waited a solid 20 minutes before ordering drinks and had to ask the waitress if we could order our dinners after waiting another 20 minutes. The water glasses were empty throughout the dinner and additional drinks were never offered. The restaurant was busy and perhaps the servers were overwhelmed.
- Love the bar side becauseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012Love the bar side because it is full of energy, and you can visit with friends while watching the game.Special Features:
- One of our favorite localNancyDined on 3/9/2012One of our favorite local eateries. Good food, good service, reasonably priced wine list.Special Features:
- My husband loved the raviolliOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/3/2012My husband loved the raviolli he had, the pistachio salmon I had not so much. The pistachio topping was mushy and had no taste, also think the salmon was over cooked. I had it at Rovezzi's once and went to your restaurant purposely because it was on your secials :( I was very disappointed. But the service was excellent!!!!
- Nice place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012Food was very tasty. Portions could be a little more generous.Special Features:
- We have been to PinocchosOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/17/2012We have been to Pinocchos 4 times now and have never been disappointed. The food is generous and absolutely the best! It is our favorite restaurant! I give gift certificates to my family and it is now their favorite too. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. Love, love this restaurant!Special Features:
- This was our first time, butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/17/2012This was our first time, but not our last! Fabulous waitress, Kelly. Food was fast and fabulous. Large portions.Special Features:
- Love Pinocchio's - a muchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2012Love Pinocchio's - a much needed fine restaurant in our little village in Three Rivers!Special Features:
- Good food, always consistent,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012Good food, always consistent, small quaint place, bar was quiet being valentines day but par is usually vibrant.Special Features:
- Northern Italian fare. GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012Northern Italian fare. Good food at reasonable prices. We will return.
- The food and options wereDJonesDined on 2/3/2012The food and options were fantastic. We tried the sweet and sour calamari on a lark and boy, they were wonderful! Food came fast, hot and as ordered. Wait staff was very patient as we really lingered over dinner and drinks.Special Features:
- Both of our dinners were excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/3/2012Both of our dinners were excellent and came within a reasonable amount time. We were not rushed at anytime leaving us time to relax and enjoy our wine. I'm a chocolate fan and the moose cake was awesome although I didn't need it.Special Features:
- Very good food. Wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/27/2012Very good food. Wait staff was exceptional. I especially liked not being rushed through our meal.Special Features:
- Great food, friendly staff,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/21/2012We love this place. The food is excellent and reasonably priced. Always something that appeals. We go all the time and think it is one of the best Italian restaurants around. Nice dining room and always fun to eat at the bar. Good value. Great martinis. Great staff! The risotto is excellent and a great choice of seafood and veal dishes.Special Features:
- Simply wonderfulKevinDined on 1/13/2012Food and staff were outstanding. Servers were the best I have had in a fery long time. We will be back soon and often!Special Features:
- My friends and I enjoy comingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/6/2012My friends and I enjoy coming here at least every few months. The food is always good and the company is great. Thanks for a good time.Special Features:
- Good option for the areaCraving4SublimeDined on 12/29/2011The restaurant was packed, but we were shown directly to our table. Dining room is somewhat crowded, but my date and I had a 4-table to ourselves. We had to shout throughout dinner, as everyone else was--it was very loud! Wide selection on dinner & wine menu. House pinot gr. was v. good. Complimentary rustic bread with seasoned dipping oil was very good. House salad was "weedy" but gorg. dressing v. good. Basic mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies arrived lukewarm. Veal Francaise was nice, but a bit weak on flavor. Filetto Gorgonzola (beef) that was ordered medium arrived medium-well, but otherwise was tender and flavorful. Will try again when they are not so busy--it is very convenient (ample free parking) and prices are very reasonable.Special Features:
- Restaurant had been recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/10/2011Restaurant had been recommended by friends, but we were disappointed after 30min drive, food was so-so, service lackadaisical. & little atmosphere.Special Features:
- We had a good experience asOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011We had a good experience as always food was excellent.Special Features:
- An absolute waste of an evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/8/2011An absolute waste of an evening. I have heard for some time how great Pinocchio's is (and many reviews seem to concur). I can only imagine these people don't appreciate quality food. The calamari appeared to be the frozen kind from a bag. The linguini pescatore included shrimp that I would not eat. They just looked bad. My husbands veal was tough beyond belief and not at all flavorful. The wine list is what I would expect given the restaurants back woods location. So many better establishments heading toward Springfield. Don't wast your time.
- this is our favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/7/2011this is our favorite restaurant en route from Amherst to the MA Pike---a hidden treasure!!!!Special Features:
- Good tasting good with goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/1/2011Good tasting good with good service. This its or seCond time going and will be back in the future.Special Features:
- We made a reservation butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2011We made a reservation but weren't seated until 50 minutes after our reservation. The waitress was not attentive - when items were requested it took forever to get them. Two people ordered a filet medium - one was well done and the other rare. We've been to Pinnochio's several times and loved it. We were SO disappointed with this visit.
- mmm mmm goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2011absolutely the best of everything. Love this restaurant, it is now one of my favorites along with my family (i gave them gift certificates and now is their favorite too! And Angie the bartender woman is the BEST! Very fast and friendly service.Special Features:
- exceptional dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2011The food and drinks were wonderful. I would not change one thing. The service was exceptional, you don't find that much anymore. We also frequent another restaurant that we like and we compared them after dinner. Pinocchios was less expensive. The food and service as mentioned above. It was a great evening. We will go more oftenSpecial Features:
- An OUTSTANDING early SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/10/2011An OUTSTANDING early Saturday night dinner with my wife and son. Could not decide on flat bread or garlic bread for an app so we got both...still dont know which one we liked better as both were great!!! Dinner consisted of Filetto gorgonzola (fillet with roasted garlic gorgonzola demi glaze with mashed potatoes and seasonal veggies) for my wife, pasta fra divallo 6 out of 6 on the heat index for me(shrimp which I had changed to scallops chicken and sausage serve with liguine) and gamberi saliccia for my son (shrimp sausage roasted red peppers provolone sauce tossed with liguine). EVERYTHING and I do mean everything was gone when our servers returned...this was ONE OUTSTANDING MEAL...WORTH THE TRIP!!!Special Features:
- Always a great place to goOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2011Always a great place to go for dinner. However, they need to keep dark beers consistently part of their drink offerings. One time they didn't have any.Special Features:
- We both had a wonderful meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2011We both had a wonderful meal. Service was great.. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- We have been several times.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2011We have been several times. I find the menu full of choices for everyone. All people in our party enjoyed their meals very much. The service was great and i thought the pricing was very competitive. We live in Brimfield and frequent the Sturbridge restaurants. I think they just charge more because of Sturbridge. I think you do a great job and we will be in more often.Special Features:
- We went to Pinocchio's forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2011We went to Pinocchio's for a family birthday in a group of about 8. The food was delicious, and the server was good. My only complaint is that the only tables really big enough to accommodate are long, so they stifle conversation a bit. For a large group, I would probably go to their sister restaurant in Ware because they have large round tables in the dining room.Special Features:
- The food was good but nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2011The food was good but nothing memorable. The waitress was OK but had no sense of humor - not very friendly. We would probably still be waiting for utensils for dessertSpecial Features:
- Not fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/20/2011The service was slow and just OK not a fine dining experience, the appetizers portions were small for the price, entrees were the only good part of the evening in that the portions were OK for the price but the ingredients were fresh
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/5/2011This was our first time to Pinocchio's. The drive for us was about 30 minutes, but we ventured there as we wanted to use a gift certificate. We were pleasantly surprised! The food was excellent(we both had delicious seafood dishes), the ambiance/decor was perfect(it felt homey without being tight), our waitress was great (she even updated us on the Red Sox score-per my request.) We definitely will return!Special Features:
- Excellent food ,service anneJoep63VIPDined on 7/28/2011Excellent food ,service anne even music in the loungeSpecial Features:
- RushedWeloveDelaneyHouseDined on 7/16/2011We went to Pinocchio's to celebrate my husband's birthday. We were in and out of the restaurant on a Saturday night in 50 minutes. They were not busy and the waiter just pushed us through. It was very disappointing. That being said, the food was wonderful.
- Nice pleace for a romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2011Nice pleace for a romantic dinner ,friendly staff,good food, clean and fresh setting.Special Features:
- Exceptional FindOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/10/2011The food is exceptional. We come from Amherst to eat there and always enjoy our meals. We brought an extra guest with us who was very delighted with the meal and I am sure will bring others to the restaurant. Also it was my birthday which made it especially nice. The dessert had a candle on it.Special Features:
- Fresh, amazing food, sweetOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/9/2011Fresh, amazing food, sweet server, excellent wine. The coffee was old and was replaced quickly along with a smile. We have eaten here a dozen times with all different types of people & Pinocchio's has never disappointed. I could live off their bread alone.Special Features:
- Service seemed young and inexperienOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2011Service seemed young and inexperienced - lots of reaching across our plates to fill the water glasses, trying to take away plates we weren't finished with. Waitress seemed rushed. Food was good, though steak was cooked medium well rather than medium, and presentation of meal wasn't nearly as nice as that of the appetizer. Definitely the best "nice" dining option in the Palmer/Ware area, but doesn't compete with quality/experience of dining in Northampton/Amherst.