1449 N. Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91104Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://pinocchios-pizza.net/
- Phone: (626) 791-7591
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am -4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We have a 1200 suquare foot private dinning room that seats up to 80 people for all occasions. Prices range from $15 per person and up.
- Private Party Contact: Armen 8184248336
- Entertainment: Live jazz every Saturday starting at 8pm
A word from Pinocchio's Pizza
Pinocchio's Pizza is an Italian restaurant with a main focus on pizza. We have a great selection of micro brew beers and wines with a great happy hour to go along with it. Pinocchios pizza is a great place to bring your family and friends to enjoy food and drinks while watching some of your favorite team on our big plasma televisions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pinocchio's Pizza reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Good Food, Great Music on SaturdaysTallLadyDiDined on 8/2/2014The food was pretty good but not outstanding. But what made the evening worthwhile was the music combo playing jazz and the blues on Saturday night.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Pinocchio's Pizza reviews archive.
- GREAT JAZZ BAND!!HNSKDined on 3/8/2014That's really why I went. I love the Sat.night jazz band, don't even know their name but they're great! wish they had gluten-free pizza, it looked good but I'm gluten-free. more and more people are and restaurants too. it's not hard. noise level is very, very,very high in there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/6/2013We've been there twice and both times we were met with poor service and attitude from the servers. Special requests were not met and the servers do not check in on you often. You have to keep asking for missing food or they take too long in serving. Armen has major attitude with the customers, I'm not sure if he's the manager or the owner, but he needs to learn people skills. It would help in making you feel like you would want to return. I've given this restaurant two chances, and bith times I was unsatisfied. I will not return here nor will I recommend it to anyone.
- Great Service for Party of 20!cr8tiveDined on 10/26/2013We had a party of 20 on a Saturday night and both the food and ambience was good. Our server, Victoria, did a wonderful job!Special Features:
- Fun at Pinocchio'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/16/2013Love Pinocchio's!! The live music that have is an extra treat. It's comfortable and has a pleasing atmosphere.Special Features: