Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
5218 Patrick Rd.
Verona, NY 13478Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.turningstone.com/dine/pinobianco.php
- Phone: 3153618540x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm | Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm
Monday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm
Friday: 5pm - 11pm | Saturday: 4pm - 11pm | Sunday: 4pm - 10pm
Monday - Friday: 11am - 11pm | Saturday & Sunday: 4pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Drysdale
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: When it comes time for business, little can compare to the unparalleled on-site services available at Turning Stone Resort. Our convention services staff will attend to every last detail with in-house catering, state-of-the-art audio/visual technology and a professionally managed business center. Add to that the exceptional range of Resort recreational amenities available, and your meeting experience is certain to be a complete success.
•Dedicated Professional Staff for Pre-Event Planning
•In-house Catering Offering Extensive Choices in Fine Cuisine
•Fully Equipped Audio/Visual Department
•Transportation - Shuttles and Limousines
Weddings at the Turning Stone provides the perfect setting for the complete destination wedding of your dreams. From rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch, our comprehensive Resort offers everything you need to custom design a uniquely personalized wedding event.
- Private Party Contact: Sales at 315.361.7958 or 8883617958x
- Entertainment: The Oneida's Turning Stone Resort Casino offers world-class golf, gaming, entertainment, and accommodations. Since opening in 1993, Turning Stone has become a destination resort and one of the top five tourist destinations in New York State, hosting more than 4 million visitors a year. New this year EXIT 33 offering
A word from Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
"Break bread" at Pino Bianco Trattoria, where the friendly staff offers classic time-honored Italian dishes expertly prepared using the finest ingredients available. Fragrant aromas fill the restaurant from the open kitchen featuring a wood burning pizza oven. Italian music and a festive atmosphere help complete the dining experience. Dinner is served nightly. Lunch is served Monday - Friday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone - Best Restaurants in Verona, NY ›
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (66)romantic (48)good for groups (35)notable wine list (27)fit for foodies (22)late-night find (13)hot spot (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014We really enjoyed our dining experience. We felt quite comfortable and relaxed here. The service was exceptional. The Arugula salad and garlic bread were delicious. The soup du jour was greatly enjoyed and the best they ever had. All of the entrees were very satisfying ... the eggplant parm was the best my daughter-in-law ever had. The ravioli was enjoyed by my son, and the spaghetti and meatballs that I had were delicious (and the leftovers were enjoyed at home the next day). We would all enjoy coming back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice, great food.DianeBDined on 9/26/2014Our favorite place to eat at the TS! Reservations are always met timely. If coming in for the weekend, highly suggest making a res a couple days in advance. Very good food, great wine list and good service. Reasonably priced for the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pino BiancoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014We have been here before and normally have a great experience, however this time was not so good. Our waitress Kelly was not very good. We waited almost 5 minutes before she came to get our drink order, our meal took a half hour, she forgot to bring my drink and did not check on us while we were eating to see if we needed anything. The gentleman named Dustin who was busing the tables helped us more as our waitress was no where to be found most of the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not an option?COOLBRESEDined on 9/13/2014Three quarters of entree could not be eaten at the time. but was not offered to take with us. Busboy just came along and piled table garbage on plate and took away. Wasn't even offered doggie bag. Thought that was very strange. Considering the veal parm was $30 and huge, we couldn't take it home.Special Features:
- Could have been better.rr2241Dined on 9/12/2014I ordered the Arugula salad with oil and vinegar as the only dressing. I was served an Arugula salad, loaded with vinegar and was told the oil was on the table. I like my salad with oil and just a touch of vinegar. It was disappointing, but since the original salad came with walnuts, that I had requested not to have, I ate the second one I got. Maybe it was my misunderstanding, but I think when you order a salad with oil and vinegar, you should be given the salad with nothing and then given the oil and vinegar to dress the salad the way you want it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurant at TSWinedine7VIPDined on 9/6/2014Fair restaurant. Would not return to TS. Prefer Mohegan Sunm
- FIRST NIGHTWOODYDined on 9/1/2014THE $43.00 SEAFODD DISH WAS EXCELLENT. VEAL SHANK WAS WARM NOT HOT. THE CAPUCINOS WERE TOO LARGE AND A BIT BLAND. WE DID MAKE RESERVATION FOR THE NEXT NIGHT (MY BIRTHDAY) AND CANCELED RESERVATIONS WITH ANOTHER VENUE. MY WIFE HAD THE SPECIAL SHRIMP, SCALLOPS AND RISOTO. THE SRIIMP AND SCALLOPS WERE EXCELENT BUT THE RISOTO WAS A BIT ON THE CHEWY SIDE. NICE FLAVOR BUT A BIT UNDER COOKED FOR OUR TASTE. I HAD THE VEAL SHANK THAT MY WIFE HAD THE NIGHT BEFORE. MY WIFE BROUGHT THE FACT THAT THE VEAL WAS WARM THE NIGHT BEFORE AND BE SURE IT WAS HOT FOR MY HUSBAND. IT WAS EXCELLENT. $13.00 FOR A GREY GOOSE MARTINI WAS A BIT PRICEY BUT,IT WAS A GENEROUSE SIZE DRINK. ALL IN ALL OUR TWO NIGHTS OF DINNING WAS ON THE HIGHER SIDE OF GOOD.Special Features:
- WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!disgustedDined on 8/31/2014What makes this bad review sad is that my husband and i were away celebrating our marriage from this past Friday.on the way home from canada, we stopped to spend a night, I have never been to turning stone so it sounded good. We found your restaurant on the website and thought awesome, a cute little Italian place. We waited almost an hour for our food (mind you, reservation was 9:45pm) our water cups were left dry. Our waitress was MIA most of the time. When she did come to our table to take our plates she remained silent and walked away. Never offered us dessert we were going to get but we lost her for another 20 minutes. Couldn't get our check To what was supposed to be a romantic dinner with my new husband turned into a nightmareSpecial Features:
- Spectacular food!IslandGirlDined on 8/31/2014Food was amazing and plentiful. Delicious! Waitress was friendly and attentive. A great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!IluvPBDined on 8/26/2014We arrived 15 minutes earlier than our reservation time but the hostess kindly seated us right away. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. I asked her which of two dishes that I narrowed my choices down to (not an easy task they have a great menu) would she recommend. She suggest one as long as I liked a little spice. It was delicious. My husband enjoyed his dish as well. The chef delivered a complimentary bruschetta which was yummy. Thanks for making our meal a wonderful memory!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KarenDined on 8/24/2014The tiramisu is the best I've ever had! This restaurant is the real thing for Italian dining. Best bets for appetizers Pino Greens, Antipasto platter for two. Only set back play Italian Music NOT pop or rock, kinda ruins the whole Italian theme.Special Features:
- In love <3Luv2eatfoodDined on 8/23/2014Had a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. We fell in love all over again at Pino. Food was great service was great. Loved the scenery. Very nice job pino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/18/2014companion and I had dinner at Pino; waiter tried to push the sea bass, but we decided to take our chances with shrimp scampi and linguini with clams which was the right choice - excellent, even pasta al dente. caesar salads ordinary but good. We would return here.Special Features:
- Good. Kinda hard to get inMipoDined on 8/15/2014You need a reservation. Very expensive. Food is good thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time back.Alton311Dined on 8/15/2014It was our first time their since the remodel of the place. It looks great.The food was very good and so was our Dirty Martinis!! Dessert was even better!!! Our waitress Robin A. was the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMAPEDined on 8/14/2014It was great as always. My favorite Italian place to dine in at. Been coming for over 4 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OliveDined on 8/12/2014Noise level was high. The food was plentiful and delicious.Special Features:
- Better spaghetti from a can!nancyg963Dined on 8/7/2014Apparently this place never heard of garlic or seasoning. Seriously bland and boring food, best I can say is, there was plenty of it. But I've had better Italian food from a can! In a hospital! On an airplane! Worst Italian dinner I've ever been served and seriously overpriced.
- Great experienceMrsHillDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I went to Pino Bianco to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and we were so glad that we did! The servers were attentive and welcoming, and the food was delicious! We were going to each order a Caesar salad, but our server suggested we share one- and she was right! They even split the salad into two bowls for us so we didn't have to worry about it, which was extremely helpful. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan, and my husband ordered the Lasagna. My chicken was almost the size of my entire plate! I couldn't eat the whole thing, but I sure wanted to! My husband loved his lasagna as well. After dinner, the server surprised us with a chocolate dessert- the plate even had "Happy Anniversary" on it! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly consistentJena16Dined on 8/2/2014Everything was fabulous. We had our favorite waitress -- wonderful special evening. We'll come back!
- Very good as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/28/2014Turning stone knows how to treat people in general!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Italian AdventureFoodAdventurerDined on 7/28/2014The Pino Bianco at Turning Stone was an excellent experience. The service was outstanding and the food was great. The restaurant is excellent for families or for just a couple of friends having a great time. The menu offers an amazing list of choices. The appetizers are a must. Great place for family and or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo PinoTablefor2Dined on 7/26/2014Surprise, surprise, A really good Italian restaurant way upstate New York Great start warm bread on the table served with a really good olive We recommend the meat ball appetizer. It was absolutely delicious. The entrees and pastas were pretty standard fare but very good! The wines are good and reasonable. If you stay at Turning Stone definitely dine hereSpecial Features:
- Very nice.Only1cannoliDined on 7/15/2014I'm glad we had a chance to eat at this fine restaurant. The appetizer of the fried calamari was done perfectly. I ordered the veal piccata and that too was delicious and tender. My husband had the shrimp scampi and the shrimp were huge and cooked perfect. It was not over whelmed by garlic and butter, but very flavorful. Dessert was extraordinary. I had a creme brule that came with cranberry almond biscotti; My husband had a banana rum cake. Both out of this world! I only wish we could have met our Chef Carmine. We are huge fans of his. If we return to Turning Stone, we will visit this fine restaurant again.Special Features:
- Amazing Food/Romantic AtmosphereBonnieDined on 7/11/2014This was our first time eating at The Pino Bianco and it will definitely not be our last! I had Haddock Francaise which was outstanding and my husband had the Chicken Francaise which was also fabulous. The marinara sauce on my pasta was delicious and the Caesar Salad was fantastic. We were seated in a romantic booth which brought me back to the old Italian restaurants in New York City. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is willing to pay a little more for a high quality dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table for twoSherriandMikeDined on 7/8/2014My boyfriend and I dined here on 07/08/14. We have had dinner at this location before the remodel and we loved it then, and we still do. I really enjoyed the new décor and I loved that we had the open curved booth. Very romantic in an "old school" way. The only thing missing was Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci (wink). The food was just as great as it was last time we were there. I had a pasta dish and he had the lasagna. Due to a current medical issue, I can not have certain foods. When I explained this to our waitress, and asked to have an item altered on the menu, she was more than understanding and let me know that it wouldn't be a problem to accommodate me. We both look forward to our next dinner at Pino Bianco!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerFrizzwell5Dined on 7/7/2014My wife and I had a very nice dinner and enjoyed the food and service very much. Will certainly repeat the experience in the future. The service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above averageLargeDined on 7/3/2014It's a hotel casino,resort and we were expecting an average at best Italian food, but this place pleasantly surprised us. All food was very exceptional and service was extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly enjoyableBirthday58Dined on 7/1/2014Pino Bianco was recommended by a friend and it exceeded my expectations. Our server was delightful, attentive, but not annoying. The menu was varied and our dinners were perfection. Not only would I gladly eat there again, but I would recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timedinnerDined on 6/30/2014made reservations and seating was quick, but it wasn't to busy, maybe because it was a monday night. Waitress was nice and did a fine job and food came out quick. food was OK, expected it to be better than it was, reminded me of the food from the buffet restaurant they have there. Overall experience was fine but for good Italian food I would recommend trying somewhere different.
- Anniversary DinnerSageDined on 6/27/2014We recently dined at your restaurant for our Anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. The wait staff was exceptional with the service that they provided and we would recommend this restaurant to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food reviewdinner4twoDined on 6/25/2014Meatballs were very tender, moist, nice flavor. Husband loved chicken riggies, tender, moist chicken, gave it a 4 out of 5, I thought the eggplant was average, had to search for the riccotta and spinach, tasted more of the batter coating than eggplant, it was tender. Staff was very friendly, helpful, and attentive, enjoyed the wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our DinnerCtdiners49Dined on 6/23/2014Fabulous dinner! the night we came to Pino Bianco there was an event at TS so you had a condensed theatre menu. I had my heart set on eating Ossobuco but did not see it on the menu. I asked our waitress if it was possible to have the Ossobuco and after checking with the chef, she said that it was possible but that it would take a little longer to prepare, which was fine with me. I was extremely happy with my dinner! It was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully!! It was worth waiting for!! My husband ordered the lasagna and was also very happy with his dinner!! We will definitely dine at Pino Bianco again in the near future!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014Celebrated my wife's 50th birthday here with dinner before styx concert. Dinner was delicious! Lots of food - we really enjoyed it. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014The restaurant is simple but romantic at the same time .We have had many different meals and they have all been fantastic.The service is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Itailian ambiencegarshaDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I were looking forward to a nice dinner with a glass of wine and we were not disappointed in the least. The Eggplant Parmesan was one of the best tasting that I have every had and by husband enjoyed the Chicken Parmesan. The roasted red pepper and bean dip was awesome. Enjoyed the complete dinner and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014I think they should bring back the specials in the menu.Special Features:
- disappointedfromauburnDined on 6/17/2014first, they had no record of our reservation. I had printed a confirmation. after eating tasteless bread and oil I ordered a second glass of wine. my glass was soiled from handling the bread. the waiter brought a small carafe and poured the wine into my dirty glass. Second, to put it bluntly the food is not mad fresh. and if it is they better hire a new chef. if I wanted frozen food I could have gotton it much cheaper at bj's. sorry but I won't recommend this place to any one. I do have to say the waiter was great and im sure he was told if he dirty's to many glasses, he has to wash them..
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014food was great service was great everything was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!JoshDined on 6/14/2014My wife and I have been here many times, and recently went for our 11th wedding anniversary. It is a favorite restaurant of ours, and every time we go we are never disappointed. I can't compliment the service enough. Simply fabulous! I only gave the food 4 stars because I had my heart set on Veal Ossobuco, but when I ordered it I was told that it would not be ready until after 7 pm (our dinner reservation was at 6 pm). However, the waitress suggested Veal Francese (which was NOT on the menu) as a substitute. I gladly took her up on the offer and enjoyed it immensely. I would highly recommend Pino to anyone and everyone that wants outstanding Italian cuisine.Special Features: