Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
5218 Patrick Rd.
Verona, NY 13478Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.turningstone.com/dine/pinobianco.php
- Phone: 3153618540x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm | Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm
Monday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm
Friday: 5pm - 11pm | Saturday: 4pm - 11pm | Sunday: 4pm - 10pm
Monday - Friday: 11am - 11pm | Saturday & Sunday: 4pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Drysdale
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: When it comes time for business, little can compare to the unparalleled on-site services available at Turning Stone Resort. Our convention services staff will attend to every last detail with in-house catering, state-of-the-art audio/visual technology and a professionally managed business center. Add to that the exceptional range of Resort recreational amenities available, and your meeting experience is certain to be a complete success.
•Dedicated Professional Staff for Pre-Event Planning
•In-house Catering Offering Extensive Choices in Fine Cuisine
•Fully Equipped Audio/Visual Department
•Transportation - Shuttles and Limousines
Weddings at the Turning Stone provides the perfect setting for the complete destination wedding of your dreams. From rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch, our comprehensive Resort offers everything you need to custom design a uniquely personalized wedding event.
- Private Party Contact: Sales at 315.361.7958 or 8883617958x
- Entertainment: The Oneida's Turning Stone Resort Casino offers world-class golf, gaming, entertainment, and accommodations. Since opening in 1993, Turning Stone has become a destination resort and one of the top five tourist destinations in New York State, hosting more than 4 million visitors a year. New this year EXIT 33 offering
A word from Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
"Break bread" at Pino Bianco Trattoria, where the friendly staff offers classic time-honored Italian dishes expertly prepared using the finest ingredients available. Fragrant aromas fill the restaurant from the open kitchen featuring a wood burning pizza oven. Italian music and a festive atmosphere help complete the dining experience. Dinner is served nightly. Lunch is served Monday - Friday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone - Best Restaurants in Verona, NY ›
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (69)romantic (54)good for groups (36)notable wine list (31)fit for foodies (24)late-night find (10)great for lunch (8)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Great service and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2014We arrived 15 minutes earlier than our reservation time but the hostess kindly seated us right away. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. I asked her which of two dishes that I narrowed my choices down to (not an easy task they have a great menu) would she recommend. She suggest one as long as I liked a little spice. It was delicious. My husband enjoyed his dish as well. The chef delivered a complimentary bruschetta which was yummy. Thanks for making our meal a wonderful memory!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KarenDined on 8/24/2014The tiramisu is the best I've ever had! This restaurant is the real thing for Italian dining. Best bets for appetizers Pino Greens, Antipasto platter for two. Only set back play Italian Music NOT pop or rock, kinda ruins the whole Italian theme.Special Features:
- In love <3Luv2eatfoodDined on 8/23/2014Had a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. We fell in love all over again at Pino. Food was great service was great. Loved the scenery. Very nice job pino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/18/2014companion and I had dinner at Pino; waiter tried to push the sea bass, but we decided to take our chances with shrimp scampi and linguini with clams which was the right choice - excellent, even pasta al dente. caesar salads ordinary but good. We would return here.Special Features:
- Good. Kinda hard to get inMipoDined on 8/15/2014You need a reservation. Very expensive. Food is good thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time back.Alton311Dined on 8/15/2014It was our first time their since the remodel of the place. It looks great.The food was very good and so was our Dirty Martinis!! Dessert was even better!!! Our waitress Robin A. was the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMAPEDined on 8/14/2014It was great as always. My favorite Italian place to dine in at. Been coming for over 4 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OliveDined on 8/12/2014Noise level was high. The food was plentiful and delicious.Special Features:
- Great experienceMrsHillDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I went to Pino Bianco to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and we were so glad that we did! The servers were attentive and welcoming, and the food was delicious! We were going to each order a Caesar salad, but our server suggested we share one- and she was right! They even split the salad into two bowls for us so we didn't have to worry about it, which was extremely helpful. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan, and my husband ordered the Lasagna. My chicken was almost the size of my entire plate! I couldn't eat the whole thing, but I sure wanted to! My husband loved his lasagna as well. After dinner, the server surprised us with a chocolate dessert- the plate even had "Happy Anniversary" on it! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly consistentJena16Dined on 8/2/2014Everything was fabulous. We had our favorite waitress -- wonderful special evening. We'll come back!
- Very good as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/28/2014Turning stone knows how to treat people in general!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Italian AdventureFoodAdventurerDined on 7/28/2014The Pino Bianco at Turning Stone was an excellent experience. The service was outstanding and the food was great. The restaurant is excellent for families or for just a couple of friends having a great time. The menu offers an amazing list of choices. The appetizers are a must. Great place for family and or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bravo PinoTablefor2Dined on 7/26/2014Surprise, surprise, A really good Italian restaurant way upstate New York Great start warm bread on the table served with a really good olive We recommend the meat ball appetizer. It was absolutely delicious. The entrees and pastas were pretty standard fare but very good! The wines are good and reasonable. If you stay at Turning Stone definitely dine hereSpecial Features:
- Very nice.Only1cannoliDined on 7/15/2014I'm glad we had a chance to eat at this fine restaurant. The appetizer of the fried calamari was done perfectly. I ordered the veal piccata and that too was delicious and tender. My husband had the shrimp scampi and the shrimp were huge and cooked perfect. It was not over whelmed by garlic and butter, but very flavorful. Dessert was extraordinary. I had a creme brule that came with cranberry almond biscotti; My husband had a banana rum cake. Both out of this world! I only wish we could have met our Chef Carmine. We are huge fans of his. If we return to Turning Stone, we will visit this fine restaurant again.Special Features:
- Amazing Food/Romantic AtmosphereBonnieDined on 7/11/2014This was our first time eating at The Pino Bianco and it will definitely not be our last! I had Haddock Francaise which was outstanding and my husband had the Chicken Francaise which was also fabulous. The marinara sauce on my pasta was delicious and the Caesar Salad was fantastic. We were seated in a romantic booth which brought me back to the old Italian restaurants in New York City. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is willing to pay a little more for a high quality dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table for twoSherriandMikeDined on 7/8/2014My boyfriend and I dined here on 07/08/14. We have had dinner at this location before the remodel and we loved it then, and we still do. I really enjoyed the new décor and I loved that we had the open curved booth. Very romantic in an "old school" way. The only thing missing was Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci (wink). The food was just as great as it was last time we were there. I had a pasta dish and he had the lasagna. Due to a current medical issue, I can not have certain foods. When I explained this to our waitress, and asked to have an item altered on the menu, she was more than understanding and let me know that it wouldn't be a problem to accommodate me. We both look forward to our next dinner at Pino Bianco!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerFrizzwell5Dined on 7/7/2014My wife and I had a very nice dinner and enjoyed the food and service very much. Will certainly repeat the experience in the future. The service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above averageLargeDined on 7/3/2014It's a hotel casino,resort and we were expecting an average at best Italian food, but this place pleasantly surprised us. All food was very exceptional and service was extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly enjoyableBirthday58Dined on 7/1/2014Pino Bianco was recommended by a friend and it exceeded my expectations. Our server was delightful, attentive, but not annoying. The menu was varied and our dinners were perfection. Not only would I gladly eat there again, but I would recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timedinnerDined on 6/30/2014made reservations and seating was quick, but it wasn't to busy, maybe because it was a monday night. Waitress was nice and did a fine job and food came out quick. food was OK, expected it to be better than it was, reminded me of the food from the buffet restaurant they have there. Overall experience was fine but for good Italian food I would recommend trying somewhere different.
- Anniversary DinnerSageDined on 6/27/2014We recently dined at your restaurant for our Anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. The wait staff was exceptional with the service that they provided and we would recommend this restaurant to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food reviewdinner4twoDined on 6/25/2014Meatballs were very tender, moist, nice flavor. Husband loved chicken riggies, tender, moist chicken, gave it a 4 out of 5, I thought the eggplant was average, had to search for the riccotta and spinach, tasted more of the batter coating than eggplant, it was tender. Staff was very friendly, helpful, and attentive, enjoyed the wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our DinnerCtdiners49Dined on 6/23/2014Fabulous dinner! the night we came to Pino Bianco there was an event at TS so you had a condensed theatre menu. I had my heart set on eating Ossobuco but did not see it on the menu. I asked our waitress if it was possible to have the Ossobuco and after checking with the chef, she said that it was possible but that it would take a little longer to prepare, which was fine with me. I was extremely happy with my dinner! It was absolutely delicious and presented beautifully!! It was worth waiting for!! My husband ordered the lasagna and was also very happy with his dinner!! We will definitely dine at Pino Bianco again in the near future!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014Celebrated my wife's 50th birthday here with dinner before styx concert. Dinner was delicious! Lots of food - we really enjoyed it. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014The restaurant is simple but romantic at the same time .We have had many different meals and they have all been fantastic.The service is always very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Itailian ambiencegarshaDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I were looking forward to a nice dinner with a glass of wine and we were not disappointed in the least. The Eggplant Parmesan was one of the best tasting that I have every had and by husband enjoyed the Chicken Parmesan. The roasted red pepper and bean dip was awesome. Enjoyed the complete dinner and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014I think they should bring back the specials in the menu.Special Features:
- disappointedfromauburnDined on 6/17/2014first, they had no record of our reservation. I had printed a confirmation. after eating tasteless bread and oil I ordered a second glass of wine. my glass was soiled from handling the bread. the waiter brought a small carafe and poured the wine into my dirty glass. Second, to put it bluntly the food is not mad fresh. and if it is they better hire a new chef. if I wanted frozen food I could have gotton it much cheaper at bj's. sorry but I won't recommend this place to any one. I do have to say the waiter was great and im sure he was told if he dirty's to many glasses, he has to wash them..
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014food was great service was great everything was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!JoshDined on 6/14/2014My wife and I have been here many times, and recently went for our 11th wedding anniversary. It is a favorite restaurant of ours, and every time we go we are never disappointed. I can't compliment the service enough. Simply fabulous! I only gave the food 4 stars because I had my heart set on Veal Ossobuco, but when I ordered it I was told that it would not be ready until after 7 pm (our dinner reservation was at 6 pm). However, the waitress suggested Veal Francese (which was NOT on the menu) as a substitute. I gladly took her up on the offer and enjoyed it immensely. I would highly recommend Pino to anyone and everyone that wants outstanding Italian cuisine.Special Features:
- Great dinnerDpny306Dined on 6/12/2014Was a great dinner wait staff was excellent very satisfiedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant!!!!2sistersDined on 6/10/2014This is our fourth or fifth dining experience at Pino and it was wonderful! Food delicious, excellent wine, staff extraordinary, just lovely surroundings! Each time we visit we try a different entrée and we are never disappointed with taste, portion size, authenticity, etc. We don't visit Turning Stone Resort to gamble, golf or enjoy entertainment. We just go to the resort to eat at the wonderful restaurants within the resort complex. So far, Pino is our very favorite place. DON'T CHANGE A THING FOR US!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmospherePinoDined on 6/7/2014Food was great and service was outstanding. A great place to go for a romantic dinner for two or a night out with friends. Try the chicken rigges and the pino greens and you won't de disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Poor Food Quality, AGAIN...OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/7/2014Have not been going to Pino as much because of new comp system, etc... Usually go once a month now when I have a food voucher... So my wife & I went Friday night... Our service was impeccable... Mary was GREAT as always... We ordered our usual Chicken Riggies and they were just horrible... Mary was so kind to send them back and about an hour later the new food came back out, wife had Riggies again and I had Chicken Francaise... This second order of food was just as bad as the first, no taste, no flavor... The supervisor Maxine brought out our food and never apologized for the quality and for how long it took... It was just a horrible experience and I will not be back now probably until next month... Not going to pay for bad food anymore...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/1/2014When we were there last week our waiter was Chris. He is one of the best waiters you have on staff. He is a people person, well groomed, knows the menu well, not pushy and always has a smile on his face. We love to go there and have Chris as our waiter since it makes the meal so much more enjoyable. When we were there in April the restaurant was not busy but they put us at the back right in front of the kitchen with the staff going back and forth. Seriously think you should get rid of that table because I don't know why anybody would want to sit there especially if you are wanting to have good conversation with you table mates since there are too many distractions. It did not take away from the delicious meal but it was not relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was extremely slow & poor.MjteDined on 5/30/2014This is usually my favorite place to go because of the chicken Frances. However, this time going the service was extremely slow and poor which I don't understand because they were not busy. Chicken was also questionable in regards to being fully cooked. It was my birthday dinner and the waitress and hostess overheard while cleaning the table and said I should have told them because they would have gave me dessert. Well...after finding this out you'd think they would have asked me if I wanted a dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sivyDined on 5/25/2014have been there many times. somehow food wasn't as good this visit. 2 dishes of clams and linguine were very skimpy . other dishes were sufficient.Special Features:
- Great foodMAPEDined on 5/22/2014The best chicken riggies near central NY. I only come here for them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service, great foodRickDined on 5/18/2014Very relaxed atmosphere. Very large portions of food. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night find!JimmyVIPDined on 5/16/2014Wonderful evening, great ambiance and service and excellent food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.