Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
5218 Patrick Rd.
Verona, NY 13478Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.turningstone.com/dine/pinobianco.php
- Phone: (315) 361-8540
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm | Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm
Monday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm
Friday: 5pm - 11pm | Saturday: 4pm - 11pm | Sunday: 4pm - 10pm
Monday - Friday: 11am - 11pm | Saturday & Sunday: 4pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jason Drysdale
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: When it comes time for business, little can compare to the unparalleled on-site services available at Turning Stone Resort. Our convention services staff will attend to every last detail with in-house catering, state-of-the-art audio/visual technology and a professionally managed business center. Add to that the exceptional range of Resort recreational amenities available, and your meeting experience is certain to be a complete success.
•Dedicated Professional Staff for Pre-Event Planning
•In-house Catering Offering Extensive Choices in Fine Cuisine
•Fully Equipped Audio/Visual Department
•Transportation - Shuttles and Limousines
Weddings at the Turning Stone provides the perfect setting for the complete destination wedding of your dreams. From rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch, our comprehensive Resort offers everything you need to custom design a uniquely personalized wedding event.
- Private Party Contact: Sales at 315.361.7958 or 8883617958x
- Entertainment: The Oneida's Turning Stone Resort Casino offers world-class golf, gaming, entertainment, and accommodations. Since opening in 1993, Turning Stone has become a destination resort and one of the top five tourist destinations in New York State, hosting more than 4 million visitors a year. New this year EXIT 33 offering
A word from Pino Bianco at Turning Stone
"Break bread" at Pino Bianco Trattoria, where the friendly staff offers classic time-honored Italian dishes expertly prepared using the finest ingredients available. Fragrant aromas fill the restaurant from the open kitchen featuring a wood burning pizza oven. Italian music and a festive atmosphere help complete the dining experience. Dinner is served nightly. Lunch is served Monday - Friday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone - Best Restaurants in Verona, NY ›
Pino Bianco at Turning Stone reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (47)romantic (38)good for groups (34)fit for foodies (30)notable wine list (23)late-night find (11)hot spot (7)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- A good option inside Turning Stone ResortOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2014TS has changed it's Italian restaurant since I last ate there (approx. 2 years ago). They've split it into two areas, one more casual/fast-paced/patio seating (Pino Pronto), and the more traditional Pino Bianco). This time around we enjoyed Pino Bianco, and had a pleasant dining experience. A Sunday evening at 6:30pm, so restaurant probably 40% full of diners. Good wine selection, pleasant ambiance, good menu options. Bread delivered to the table was delicious and had tasty hummus-like spread, along with dish of shredded cheese, and dish of spices to dip into with olive oil. Our waitress was kind, and was a good listener. Sadly, once our food was delivered by another server, our waitress did not return until she delivered the check. I had pasta, and would have liked a cup of additional sauce, but that was not to be. Anyway, I would return for another meal during a future visit to Turning Stone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKathyDined on 11/15/2014Food is always amazing and consistent. Service is always exceptional. Love the atmosphere. Pino Blanco never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DinnerMikeTheFoodieDined on 11/14/2014Our recent visit to Pino was enjoyable our reservation was for 6:15 and we were seated immediately on our arrival on a very busy evening, our wait staff was very attentive and polite, our meal seemed to take a while after ordering as we noticed other diners receiving their meals ahead of ours, the appetizer of shrimp tasted very fresh as if it were just harvested, our meal arrived hot and very elegant on presentation, the food was delicious and well balanced of flavor, my wife and I will certainly visit again to try some other masterful dishes, Great JOB !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2014The meatball appetizer was delicious! The menu was limited because there was a show but my boyfriend & I were very happy with our meals. I thought the restaurant had great service as well. This was our 2nd time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RobbieDined on 11/12/2014Food was very good, service was a little slow for a week nightI would recommend this to a friend.
- BirdieDined on 11/12/2014Made a reservation, table was not ready & had to sit in the bar. Waited 50 min for dinner. Asked to speak the mnger who argued that ticket got lost but issue was "resolved". Got offered free drinks and dessert....our meals should have been free. She argued inappropriately and was rude
- Very goodBTayDined on 11/9/2014The food and our servers were wonderful. When we arrived though they were going to seat us outside at pino pronto, we wanted the experience inside so we had to wait another 20 minutes but the food was worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GIRLS FRIENDS NIGHT OUTLIZARDDined on 11/9/2014Our Service was hands down Great!! Very attentive to our table, including Bus Boy!! Very Friendly Staff.. One dish at our table was Cold, and the other 2 dinners were extremely hot!! THey made a Pomegrante Martini for me, which I asked for since it wasn't on the menu.. THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quality and quantityGlotzDined on 11/8/2014The food has real good flavor and generous portionsSpecial Features:
- Veal Parmsean, Chicken PicaTigerhawkDined on 11/6/2014my wife and I had a great dinner and we are looking forward to going back next year. The portions are very large and well worth it, excellent food.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014Pino is an excellent restaurant for special events or just a romantic night out. I loved the round seating for 2 people, the atmosphere, and the food was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Busy!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014The ambiance and food were great but our meals took over an hour to be served. The waitress stopped making eye contact with us at the 45 minute mark when we tried to inquire about our food. It was a very busy Saturday night in the casino so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodDonnalrDined on 10/17/2014Very good food. Service was excellent. Enjoyed our meal before going to our show. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great ItaliantcdinerDined on 10/17/2014We enjoyed our dinner at one of the chef's tables. We always get great food and service at Pino!Special Features:
- Dinner before the ConcertHungryRockstarDined on 10/12/2014We had reservations for dinner before the concert. It is imperative to have reservations on sold out concert nights. Otherwise you will not be seated until after the show. We had to wait about 10 minutes for our table but it was worth it! We ordered Calamari, Chicken Piccatta and Ravioli. We were not disappointed! The chicken was very tender and plenty of it. The calamari was fresh and the ravioli was excellent.Also they gluten free pasta and bread!!! Our server was very attentive and made sure we had our food in time before the show. This is our third visit to Pino Bianco and will go their again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at CasinoGleeboDined on 10/11/2014Dinner experience was very nice. Very large portions and we all had trouble finishing entire meal. Service was very good and very quick. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a good Italian dinner for a very reasonable price.Special Features:
- Food and ServiceChar261Dined on 10/11/2014The Food was very salty, the Veal Chop was outstanding once again a little salty. The fish with lump crab on top very very salty! Wine was outstanding. Service was very friendly, informative and a joy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good timewineloverDined on 10/11/2014We took my Mom out to celebrate her 90th birthday. Food was very good - suggestion that salad get a makeover- more veggies, less lettuce. Also, would like to see more wines available by the glass.Special Features:
- Great Place for DinnerTigyDined on 10/10/2014Very nice, food was excellent. Great value for the priceSpecial Features:
- AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We were sat outside where there was a sign hanging that suggested we were not at Pino Bianco, but rather their quicky version of the restaurant. It seemed far less elegant and special than I was expecting but I was told 'they just hadn't updated the sign yet'. I was dissapointed with that air of the 'porch like' area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Pino Bianco was hands down one of the best places my husband and I have ever eaten at. It was our 6th anniversary, and we were treated like royalty. The food was amazing and the service was phenomenal. I cannot say enough great things about this restaurant and we will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- luvItalianDined on 9/28/2014We really enjoyed our dining experience. We felt quite comfortable and relaxed here. The service was exceptional. The Arugula salad and garlic bread were delicious. The soup du jour was greatly enjoyed and the best they ever had. All of the entrees were very satisfying ... the eggplant parm was the best my daughter-in-law ever had. The ravioli was enjoyed by my son, and the spaghetti and meatballs that I had were delicious (and the leftovers were enjoyed at home the next day). We would all enjoy coming back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice, great food.DianeBDined on 9/26/2014Our favorite place to eat at the TS! Reservations are always met timely. If coming in for the weekend, highly suggest making a res a couple days in advance. Very good food, great wine list and good service. Reasonably priced for the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pino BiancoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014We have been here before and normally have a great experience, however this time was not so good. Our waitress Kelly was not very good. We waited almost 5 minutes before she came to get our drink order, our meal took a half hour, she forgot to bring my drink and did not check on us while we were eating to see if we needed anything. The gentleman named Dustin who was busing the tables helped us more as our waitress was no where to be found most of the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not an option?COOLBRESEDined on 9/13/2014Three quarters of entree could not be eaten at the time. but was not offered to take with us. Busboy just came along and piled table garbage on plate and took away. Wasn't even offered doggie bag. Thought that was very strange. Considering the veal parm was $30 and huge, we couldn't take it home.Special Features:
- Could have been better.rr2241Dined on 9/12/2014I ordered the Arugula salad with oil and vinegar as the only dressing. I was served an Arugula salad, loaded with vinegar and was told the oil was on the table. I like my salad with oil and just a touch of vinegar. It was disappointing, but since the original salad came with walnuts, that I had requested not to have, I ate the second one I got. Maybe it was my misunderstanding, but I think when you order a salad with oil and vinegar, you should be given the salad with nothing and then given the oil and vinegar to dress the salad the way you want it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurant at TSWinedine7VIPDined on 9/6/2014Fair restaurant. Would not return to TS. Prefer Mohegan Sunm
- FIRST NIGHTWOODYDined on 9/1/2014THE $43.00 SEAFODD DISH WAS EXCELLENT. VEAL SHANK WAS WARM NOT HOT. THE CAPUCINOS WERE TOO LARGE AND A BIT BLAND. WE DID MAKE RESERVATION FOR THE NEXT NIGHT (MY BIRTHDAY) AND CANCELED RESERVATIONS WITH ANOTHER VENUE. MY WIFE HAD THE SPECIAL SHRIMP, SCALLOPS AND RISOTO. THE SRIIMP AND SCALLOPS WERE EXCELENT BUT THE RISOTO WAS A BIT ON THE CHEWY SIDE. NICE FLAVOR BUT A BIT UNDER COOKED FOR OUR TASTE. I HAD THE VEAL SHANK THAT MY WIFE HAD THE NIGHT BEFORE. MY WIFE BROUGHT THE FACT THAT THE VEAL WAS WARM THE NIGHT BEFORE AND BE SURE IT WAS HOT FOR MY HUSBAND. IT WAS EXCELLENT. $13.00 FOR A GREY GOOSE MARTINI WAS A BIT PRICEY BUT,IT WAS A GENEROUSE SIZE DRINK. ALL IN ALL OUR TWO NIGHTS OF DINNING WAS ON THE HIGHER SIDE OF GOOD.Special Features:
- WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!disgustedDined on 8/31/2014What makes this bad review sad is that my husband and i were away celebrating our marriage from this past Friday.on the way home from canada, we stopped to spend a night, I have never been to turning stone so it sounded good. We found your restaurant on the website and thought awesome, a cute little Italian place. We waited almost an hour for our food (mind you, reservation was 9:45pm) our water cups were left dry. Our waitress was MIA most of the time. When she did come to our table to take our plates she remained silent and walked away. Never offered us dessert we were going to get but we lost her for another 20 minutes. Couldn't get our check To what was supposed to be a romantic dinner with my new husband turned into a nightmareSpecial Features:
- Spectacular food!IslandGirlDined on 8/31/2014Food was amazing and plentiful. Delicious! Waitress was friendly and attentive. A great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!IluvPBDined on 8/26/2014We arrived 15 minutes earlier than our reservation time but the hostess kindly seated us right away. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. I asked her which of two dishes that I narrowed my choices down to (not an easy task they have a great menu) would she recommend. She suggest one as long as I liked a little spice. It was delicious. My husband enjoyed his dish as well. The chef delivered a complimentary bruschetta which was yummy. Thanks for making our meal a wonderful memory!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KarenDined on 8/24/2014The tiramisu is the best I've ever had! This restaurant is the real thing for Italian dining. Best bets for appetizers Pino Greens, Antipasto platter for two. Only set back play Italian Music NOT pop or rock, kinda ruins the whole Italian theme.Special Features:
- In love <3Luv2eatfoodDined on 8/23/2014Had a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. We fell in love all over again at Pino. Food was great service was great. Loved the scenery. Very nice job pino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/18/2014companion and I had dinner at Pino; waiter tried to push the sea bass, but we decided to take our chances with shrimp scampi and linguini with clams which was the right choice - excellent, even pasta al dente. caesar salads ordinary but good. We would return here.Special Features:
- Good. Kinda hard to get inMipoDined on 8/15/2014You need a reservation. Very expensive. Food is good thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time back.Alton311Dined on 8/15/2014It was our first time their since the remodel of the place. It looks great.The food was very good and so was our Dirty Martinis!! Dessert was even better!!! Our waitress Robin A. was the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMAPEVIPDined on 8/14/2014It was great as always. My favorite Italian place to dine in at. Been coming for over 4 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OliveDined on 8/12/2014Noise level was high. The food was plentiful and delicious.Special Features:
- Better spaghetti from a can!nancyg963Dined on 8/7/2014Apparently this place never heard of garlic or seasoning. Seriously bland and boring food, best I can say is, there was plenty of it. But I've had better Italian food from a can! In a hospital! On an airplane! Worst Italian dinner I've ever been served and seriously overpriced.
- Great experienceMrsHillDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I went to Pino Bianco to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and we were so glad that we did! The servers were attentive and welcoming, and the food was delicious! We were going to each order a Caesar salad, but our server suggested we share one- and she was right! They even split the salad into two bowls for us so we didn't have to worry about it, which was extremely helpful. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan, and my husband ordered the Lasagna. My chicken was almost the size of my entire plate! I couldn't eat the whole thing, but I sure wanted to! My husband loved his lasagna as well. After dinner, the server surprised us with a chocolate dessert- the plate even had "Happy Anniversary" on it! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.