Pink Taco - Los Angeles
10250 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 220
Los Angeles, CA 90067Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Pink Taco - Los Angeles
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pinktaco.com/
- Phone: (310) 789-1000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jose Aleman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Pink Taco will cater for your party of up to 1000 people and for a minimum of 50 people. We can bring our skilled chefs, servers and bartenders to your home or on location party for anything from weddings to bar mitzvahs to birthday celebrations.
- Private Party Facilities: Pink Taco is available for full buyouts and also offers a patio or semi-private dining room space for your most festive events.
- Private Party Contact: Corey Conrad 8885322632
A word from Pink Taco - Los Angeles
Pink Taco restaurants have "Mexican food with a great attitude"; it's a place where you can enjoy exciting Mexican cuisine in a casual, yet highly stylized environment. The food's quality and vibrant presentation sets the tone for the restaurant, and while taste is of the utmost importance, Pink Taco also believes that guests' sensory experience can only be improved with great music, exotic decor, and the spiciest staff in town!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Pink Taco - Los Angeles - Best Restaurants in Century City ›
Pink Taco - Los Angeles reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (25)great for outdoor dining (24)vibrant bar scene (15)great for lunch (12)hot spot (11)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (8)special occasion (6)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (4)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (3)romantic (1)Show More
- Food was cold, service was blandRoyalsfanDined on 10/25/2014The food was good, but it came out cold. I had to ask multiple times for multiple things. I asked several times for the house hot sauce from the server, so finally I asked the manager. Since the hot sauce was hot, we needed water. Our waters was never refilled by our server, only once by the manager and by another server. The manager was accommodating, not so much the server.
- Fun Spot!NathalieDined on 10/21/2014Went here for Taco Tuesday night and it was delicious! The service was very good and bartender and waitress were both very attentive. The only thing I was bummed about is that I had made reservations but that was for indoor dining only, and we wanted to sit outside on patio for the Taco Tuesday night but some of the table's had been reserved for some groups. I wasn't aware that you could not request that area outdoor.Special Features:
- VERY DISAPPOINTINGFrankMDined on 10/20/2014This is a barn of a restaurant, huge, with poor low level lighting, and lights over the tables that make you squint. The staff was pleasant, the food mediocre, they charged an extra $.50 for 'hot' salsa - and don't validate...
- I love Mexican cuisineN21PMVIPDined on 10/3/2014My fish taco was tasteless. My friend's steak fajita looks OK.
- Cool atmosphere - fun placeNextgr8mealDined on 9/27/2014Great margaritas and lots of energy. Friendly staff and service. We definitely be back.Special Features:
- Not bad, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014We came here based on a recommendation from a local hotel staff member. Saw some positive reviews on Yelp, but most of them seemed geared towards Happy Hour clientele. We were expecting something awesome, but it was so-so. Wouldn't go back there again, except maybe for a Happy Hour special. Maybe we were spoiled by a neighboring restaurant we ate dinner at the night before. (Rock Sugar), or because there are so many awesome Mexican restaurants back home in San Diego. On a positive note, we had read several negative comments about the service here, but our server (I think his name was Adam) was helpful and checked on us frequently, so I guess it depends on who you get.Special Features:
- Ray144VIPDined on 9/19/2014It may not be totally authentic and it may not be Mexican gourmet, but the food is good. I love the lobster enchiladas. This is a great place for a casual lunch or dinner in Century City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good foodFoodDude17Dined on 9/1/2014I had been familiar with the Pink Taco that I've passed by on many occasions on Sunset but to finally experience it makes me wonder what took me so long. After booking my reservation on open table we arrived and were seated. The chips and salsa must have been laced with a drug of some sort because they were addictive. I ordered the Chicken A La Plancha to summarize this I'll just say that it was my first time having that dish, going to that restaurant, and will not be the last. Great food, service, and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food happening placedinnerloveVIPDined on 8/30/2014This place is fantastic. It's a bit on the pricey side. But the food is good. It's very energetic. The decor is fun. And the drinks are delicious. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Sweet Corn Tamales!OnTheHuntDined on 8/29/2014When here with my girlfriend and another couple and we had an awesome time. The drinks were on point and the food is delicious . Hands-down, the best thing to get the sweet corn tamales.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- friday night at pink tacoMariaDined on 8/29/2014highly recommend Pink Taco. Ended up there at the tail end of happy hour, which made the bill even sweater! Had pink tacos, corn and their house margarita. All of them delicious. Would definitely go back there if I'm ever back in LA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for visitors to LAK4TEDined on 8/16/2014This Pink Taco location is a great spot for tourists, and I often bring out of town guests here because of the Mexicali rock n' roll ambiance. As for the food, I highly suggest getting the side of Mexican Sweet Corn, but skipping the guacamole which is pre-made, refrigerated, not very tasty, and overpriced.Special Features:
- Pink Taco has declinedDig2dineVIPDined on 8/14/2014Used to be our go-to Mexican Resturant for food and fun but we will never go back. The food was truly horrible. Cheap sugar water lemonade followed by average very expensive guacamole and our tostada salads were served soggy and tasted like they were made days ago.Special Features:
- DinnerGrinderVIPDined on 8/11/2014I have noticed a decline in the quality of the food at Pink Taco. The menu needs to be updated as well. The restaurant had a tired feeling to it. They even stopped validating for parking. Will probably not go back.Special Features:
- Food was ok, not real kid friendlySamanthaVIPDined on 8/5/2014Service was solid but a little spotty, ordered appetizers to start but they didn't delivery any plates to serve them on. Menu wasn't real kid friendly either.
- AveragedebbVIPDined on 8/5/2014Service was good but the food was just average - not remarkable. Nice atmosphere. Quick service.Special Features:
- Mexican flavors aboundhotnspicyDined on 8/1/2014We shared several items and found that each item had its own unique south of the border spices and flavors! Shrimp was fresh and the smoked, south of the border spiciness!Special Features:
- The following 206 reviews are from the Pink Taco - Los Angeles reviews archive.
- BECCAADined on 7/20/2014Always love Pink Taco Century City!! Our server was fab food was great as usual, I recommend shrimp fajitas!!Special Features:
- Nicer Pre-Movie Dinner OptionLAPalmTreeDined on 7/18/2014I usually hit up the Century City Pink Taco after the movies because they stay open late and offer wonderful margaritas. This time I decided to switch it up and get dinner before the movie instead. My friend and I had both had tacos: I went for the shrimp and she got the carne asada. We both agreed that the tacos were awesome, but the sides of refried beans and rice were pretty bland. My advice is to skip the food: stick to their cocktails and salsa or guacamole and you're set!Special Features:
- Great serviceKeystone91Dined on 7/15/2014Pink Taco is a friendly spot with a great bar and spot on service. Our waitress was very accomodating and prompt. I bring clients to this location and they always have a good time.Special Features:
- FUN!BusinessLuncherVIPDined on 7/14/2014Fun and lively environment with outdoor patio and amazing guacamole! Great place to get away from the office and get rejuvenated at lunch time. Looks like the happy hour time frame would be ideal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- skluvsfoodVIPDined on 7/13/2014We waited forever before server came to check on us & get our order, restaurant was not busy at all. The appetizer & meal arrived at same time. App was cold & again the server never checked on us even to see if we wanted anything else. There was nothing amazing or great about the food or I would've remembered what we had :( A manager was checking on tables & when I told him what happened, he offered to comp. the starter but when we got the bill that was not the case. Reminded manager of this & he apologized and corrected bill. He was nice and that is the only good thing about the place.
- Yummy FoodJunekidDined on 7/9/2014Nice that the menu is different than your typical Mexican restaurant. The guacamole is exceptional. Good salads and sweet corn tamales. Sangria was among the best, too. Had to move to a less sunny spot inside, and the staff had no problem with that.Special Features:
- They wouldn't seat usRitefulFoodSnobVIPDined on 7/8/2014THey said they didn't have a reservation for us even though i pulled up my conf email from opentable. They were rude and aggressive and would not seat us until we spoke to manager. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. The hostess is awfulSpecial Features:
- great food, drinks, sceneryshaytwinDined on 6/28/2014I have been here before, but never during the day. i enjoyed sitting outside on the patio, over looking Santa Monica blvd. I had a strawberry margarita, which was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pinklove15Dined on 6/25/2014Waitresses are super friendly and on top of service! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/23/2014I was in town for business and wanted to relive my experience from the Pink Taco in Las Vegas. I ordered the guacamole which is as good as my homemade. They have a chicken dish on the menu with carmelized onions, black beans, cheese and spiced perfectly. Have it! You won't regret it. It is big and could be shared. The service was great in the bar and even though it was busy, the staff were attentive. I can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- world cup hot spot!joecoolrdDined on 6/23/2014Tv is all around. Multiple games is no problem. You can keep attention to the score and game at any timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to Sit outside and Enjoy!RiosbestDined on 6/21/2014The outdoor dining is the best at the Mall, but they need more umbrellas to help with the bright sun in the PM- they could buy some nice umbrellas for $100- at Costco that would add a lot to the experience! Besides that the place is terrific!Special Features:
- Good Food, Drink, Viewmpa11Dined on 6/9/2014This is a nice place for a meal. The food is good, and not too expensive. The margaritas are really tasty and the fired ice cream was unreal. They have a really nice patio with good views of the hills and, thanks to it's location in the mall, parking is never an issue. Recommended for a nice night out.Special Features:
- My 2nd visit but also my lastDineMeDined on 6/4/2014The hostess was not that friendly. The food was barely mediocre and the their was a bottle cap in one of our drinks. Our glasses were very sticky. I already didn't expect much from this place and they under delivered. I will NOT be coming here again. The manager was very nice though.
- Tasty food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Food was really tasty. Service was great for a Saturday busy night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pink Taco!NitaDined on 5/14/2014Love this place. Service and food are good! Would highly recommend. Everything is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the Fish?veeElleTee69Dined on 5/7/2014There was little or no fish in my fish tacos - mostly cabbage . . . they were tiny. What happened to the grilled fish??Special Features:
- Perfect Friday Evening!LmarieDined on 5/2/2014Enthusiastic staff greeted us and we were shown to our table quickly. As it was a beautiful warm evening we had requested the patio. Apparently Friday there is a DJ playing music which was way too loud to carry on a conversation so we were escorted to a booth inside. Our waitress Charlotte was wonderful, personable and attentive. We ordered the lobster enchiladas and asked to substitute shrimp instead...no problem. I would recommend this dish as it is delicious. Restaurant offers a pitcher of margaritas which is way too much for two and it would be nice if a half pitcher was also an option for light drinkers that want to drive home safely. Overall great experience followed by a stroll around the mall and coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedsunlightsmile618Dined on 4/25/2014food was okay. hostess failed to inform us that happy hour specials are only available if you sit on the patio or in the bar - which would have been helpful information prior to her seating us somewhere else.
- Wonderful casual lunchCrashtestpattiDined on 4/23/2014Our party of 4 loved our lunch at Pink Taco. The jug of Margaritas was DELICIOSO. Everybody enjoyed their food. The service was excellent. I had asked for an outside table and was pleased to see it reserved for us when we arrived.Special Features:
- Great Food w/Great Ambiencesirloe92Dined on 4/12/2014I have been coming to Pink Taco in Century City for a few years now. Food is always good, fair prices and great staff. The ambience is what grabbed me before anything but once I tasted the food, I knew I had found a place that was definitely being added to my favorites list. Awesome decor with the Crosses, Virgin Mary's, lowrider bikes and just an urban look all around. Whether your looking for a lunch spot, a happy hour or a date night, Pink Taco is worth checking out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This facility had avg service,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2014This facility had avg service, the computers were down so ordered were delayed and our waitress was scatteredSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like Mexican food,shopperVIPDined on 3/15/2014If you like Mexican food, this is the place. The food is consistently fresh and great. The menu is varied with lots of choose from. The service is good and the music and ambiance relaxing. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes to have a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.