Pink Taco @ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Hard Rock Hotel
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
Pink Taco @ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hardrockhotel.com/las-vegas-restaurants
- Phone: (702) 693-5525
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am
Dinner: Su-Th 10:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa Extended late night hours
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Executive Chef: James Mendoza
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pink Taco @ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Pink Taco is popular for putting a California spin on traditional Mexican dishes. The menu includes the trademark Pink Taco (Panuchos) with homemade corn tortillas, beans, chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado. For something lighter, there"s the Tostada Salad − a shredded salad with chipotle vinaigrette that is a Pink Taco favorite. For a sweet finale to a spicy meal, Pink Taco offers Cinnamon Churros – dusted with cinnamon sugar and chocolate cream. A mega-hip Mexican cantina, Pink Taco is a folk-art bedecked hotspot adorned with classic low-rider bicycles, unique tables that leave guests' feet dangling and an assortment of authentic Mexican craftwork that decorate the dining room. The atmosphere includes music that's pumped up loud with dining also out on the patio as an alternative.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pink Taco @ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (15)hot spot (9)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (6)fit for foodies (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (4)special occasion (3)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great serviceEmmaMDined on 11/19/2014Staff were brilliant, really helpful and friendly. Food was really nice. Only issue for me was when I asked for the wine list I was told they had only house red and house white, and so I had the White and it was horrendous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-concert hot spotFoodie3Dined on 11/15/2014We came to this restaurant before a concert at The Joint. It was a fun, lively atmosphere and the food and drinks were great! Definitely try the coco-margarita. It was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchEvitaDined on 11/2/2014Totally recommend the Sunday brunch! Great food and good price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MsMaeomaeDined on 11/1/2014Food was good! But staff not very attending ! They even charged a dollar more than the actual tip I wrote in tip total.Special Features:
- Pre Holloween Ball dinnerVIPBDined on 10/31/2014Perfect location to grab a quick bite before the event. Ironically the place was not crowded so the noise level was reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was a disappointmentGT9erDined on 10/26/2014The brunch was a lot of food but overall left a lot to be desired. It is served Tapas style so you can order lots of plates, but most of the food was only warm or cool by the time it was served. We made a reservation, but is was not needed and after experiencing the quality of the food I can understand why. I will not be back for brunch.
- not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Pink tacos were cold, chicken fajitas had no flavor, chips were hard and cold, salsa was bland.
- Great food.LalaDined on 10/18/2014The food was amazing. The outdoor seating was very nice. Service wasn't all that great but it was a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch in Vegas!!VegasShopperDined on 10/5/2014My mom & I needed an early morning Sunday brunch in Vegas...to our surprise, there was one right in our hotel! The Pink Taco opened at 9am!! Their brunch was a little unconventional...$24.99 for all the menu items you could eat! Everything was made fresh to order & was served super quick!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool place - Food is okayOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 10/4/2014Very cool place. I love all the skulls and skeletons (De La Muerte). They have a patio overlooking the pool area. The food is hit or miss. I wasn't impressed with their ceviche but i enjoyed my taquitos though. I don't mind coming back to try their other dishes.Special Features:
- Good and moderate prices for LVPabloPatronDined on 9/14/2014We were a group of 6 and decided to go for breakfast on a Sunday morning. We did not pick the All-YOu-Can-Eat, as we were not that hungry. At the end we all ordered two plates and were pleased. Good food at moderate prices. Server was very nice and friendly. Will come again.Special Features:
- Pink TacoCharvegasDined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed the food and the service, but way too noisy! It was so hard to have a conversation. Next time, we would request sitting on the patio...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service and food was coldCbalDined on 8/31/2014For a holiday weekend to not be prepared to be busy was a huge disappointment. We sat for 25min before being asked for a drink order, the good came out 45min after cold and still no drinks. For as much money as charge we will be coming back.
- Ok Mexican foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014Decent Mexican food in very busy area of casino, very loud...not good for conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- famouskkempireDined on 8/23/2014:-)....;.................................…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very friendly, good foodLOU27VIPDined on 8/22/2014If you can deal with some of the Friday night drunks in vegas , Pink Taco is a great choice. Good prices and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timecaryntwexDined on 8/15/2014This was our first time. We had tickets to The Joint so we thought we would check it out. The Ceviche was awesome! The food and drinks were good..nothing special. The complementary chips were greasy :( you could see it them. We were seated on the patio and it was pretty load from pool. Came in for the Happy Hour specials but didn't know till we were already seated that they were only available in the bar :(I would recommend this to a friend.
- Claimed no opentable reservationDissatisfiedDined on 8/8/2014Left me and my party of 7 waiting at the bar for 20 minutes, only after approaching the hostess to see where our table was did they finally seat us. My worst experience at a Pink Taco and I definitely would urge people to skip this location.
- The following 135 reviews are from the Pink Taco @ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino reviews archive.
- Pink Taco ROCKS at the H.R in VegasYummandfunDined on 7/28/2014Our stay at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas is always fun, especially when we choose our meals to be at the "Pink Taco". We ate there 3 days in a row !!! 2 Dinners & 1 Lunch. The ambiance is fun & energetic, fun themed restaurant lots to look at. We sat outside in the patio area which gave us a fun view of the pool area. The food is good, especially the appetizer; 3 skewers ; Chicken, steak & shrimp. with delicious sauce not bad at $14.00 which to me was a full meal. Their Tacos are of course yummy as well. Drinks are good and strong. service is good as well. Its just a fun hip place to eat and we seem to return every year! Its one of our favorite hot spots to eat & drink.Special Features:
- Great Bottomless Mimosa BrunchZPMPDined on 7/27/2014A group of girlfriends and I had brunch at the Pink Taco before hitting Rehab pool party. Loved the bottomless mimosas and the food was great. A bit dark in the restaurant, kind of made us a bit tired even though it was only noon but otherwise the ambiance was fun and the staff were all very friendly and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GREAT!VegasgalDined on 7/26/2014We always eat at the Pink Taco pre-concerts at the JOINT!! Great food, great vibe, energy and menu!! An absolute MUST while in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing greatVisitorDined on 7/25/2014Came here on a recommendation but our experience was not great. The food was "ok" but nothing special and I have had much better. However it was the service which was well below par. First problem was the menu. The menu stated wine was available but when we ask for a specific bottle we were told wine is no longer available. The waitress went to check and came back to say that they could only offer red or white?? When I asked what was the red wine they had, she said Red!!! Then, we asked for some water, the waitress came back with plastic cups. we had to wait 35 minutes for our meal and then only because we noticed other people who came in after us get theirs well before us. It was obvious we had been forgotten. Very poor service.
- Solid FoodEBKAUFMANDined on 7/18/2014As a local, the Pink Taco is on my list of restaurants that I frequent often. This restaurant is one of the few reasonably priced Mexican spots in town. They have great outdoor seating when the weather is not so hot outside.Special Features:
- AwesomeLC2728Dined on 7/6/2014My best friend and I went right before a concert... It was amazing food! We will be back and I already can't wait! Their corn fritters and wings.... OMGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/6/2014Ordered carne asada well done. When the food came the steak was rare, the waitress was kind enough to return plate to kitchen to have it cooked a little longer. In the process of doing so, she picked up place and utensils. The steak was eventually returned by a different employee with no utensils. Did not see the waitress to ask for utensils until she came by the leave check and run. She did not pause to ask if how the meal was or we needed anything else. Pink Taco is not a restaurant you will want to visit if you want service.Special Features:
- Not so great for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/6/2014Not so great for brunch. Pink Taco has an all you can eat brunch for $24.99. My husband and I dined on July 6, 2014. I would recommend ordering all of your food all at once or you be waiting for hours for your food. We received horrible service from Kasey M. Kasey brought out corn torilllas one at time. A few means more that one. The bill came to $92 dollars and some change. Kasey decided to split the check, not sure why she did that. A blonde hair female manger came by with the final bill for $12.01, not sure where the math went wrong. Must be a coporate change. My husband and I have dining credit for $90.00. Even though the service was bad, we left a generous tip for her. It's unforunate for this resataurant to lose us.
- Brunch was just ok.imsemionDined on 7/6/2014For a Vegas brunch it is a let down. I've seen more items during Happy Hour at El Torito. Not even close to worth the price. They have the essentials, rice, beans, eggs, etc., but it isn't worth more than $9.99 - $14.99 per person. Instead they are charging into the $24.99 + another $9.99 for bottomless Mimossa's. The annoying part was that they advertising some lobster quesadillas and a bunch of other higher end items that they didn't have. I decided to order from the regular menu instead of going for the brunch. My food came to me in less than 5 minutes. It actually came out at the exact same time as the glass of water that I asked for. The food was good for a fast food restaurant (assuming that's what they were going for).Special Features:
- Great pre-concert localelvfoodieDined on 7/5/2014We were going to a show at the Joint and decided Pink Taco would be a good place to grab a bite before the show. For a hotel the prices are just fine. My wife had the Chile Verde and that was very good. The carnitas burrito was ok.Special Features:
- Average food, awful serviceMikeVIPDined on 7/5/2014Went to get dinner before seeing a concert at Hard Rock. Service was EXTREMELY slow - waitress managed to switch one of our drinks with another tables. When she finally came back, and we told her .. she started laughing and said she gave ours to the other table and walked off to grab it, although eventually she brought a new one over. Margaritas weren't consistent tasting. Food took forever to come, and was pretty average Mexican/tacos. We ordered some premo tequila shots ($20/ea), and had to ask her 3 TIMES to get them. We wanted to stay and have another drink, but glad we didn't - once the check came, we barely had time to wait for her to run the card so we could sprint over to The Joint to see the show. Will not be returning.Special Features:
- Wow that hurt!poochieDined on 6/17/2014So got there and was seated fast. Got chips and salsa fast. Got drinks fast. Got food fast. Chips + salsa good, drink strong, food good but puny. Got done wanted more. Got bill; EXPECTED MORE for that price!! Great place to pick up wasted drunk guys!!
- my waitress Kendra was awesome!lonelywifeDined on 6/15/2014I had to eat by myself and thankfully my waitress was amazingly friendly and accommodating. She checked on my needs frequently and made sure I even had my second cup of coffee in my hand as soon as my first was gone. Thanks!Special Features:
- Make That Reservation8itallDined on 5/30/2014We made an OpenTable reservation for Friday evening dining....which was a good thing; the line was long for drop-ins. Our table was ready, service was fast, despite the crowd. and food was excellent! Do reserve on Friday or Saturday nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, service not so much.ATCinLVDined on 5/24/2014I live locally and made a reservation for 6:45. When I arrived, the hostess looked at me like I had three heads. It took several minutes for our server to bring chips and salsa and take our drink order. When our first round came, we placed an order for the trio skewers appetizer and our entrees. Less than 5 minutes from the time the appetizer arrived, the entrees were brought out as well. We were never offered more chips and salsa and it took another ten minutes to place another drink order. My wife's shrimp tacos were fine, but they brought me the wrong order (it was also served in a violently hot sauce I was not expecting as well). My correct order came out after my wife had finished her food. Bottom line - good food, bad service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really 'average' mexican foodElevatedTASTEDined on 5/12/2014The food is well presented, but lacks the elegance you'd want to expect from a sit-down restaurant 50 feet from Nobu. I had 'food truck' expectations, but this was very much average. The Tuna tacos had textures and temperatures that were all over the place. The guacamole was too salty and the pitcher of margaritas was cheaply executed with little to no alcohol. You can't really mess up mexican food, but there's nothing memorable about this place that brings me back wanting anything that was served. The music was too loud and our booth 'hybrid' / stool concept had us sitting 4 feet off the floor. It was uncomfortable all the way around. Next time I'll just Nobu instead.
- Pink tacoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014Food was okay, the margarita was Horrible, service was okay ( the waitress Was nice but had to many tables to Do a good job) the ladies at the front We're very rude and unhelpful as I Bought a t shirt. The bartender wAs nice And the guy who brought our food to Us was nice.
- Food wasn't good this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2014Order shrimp enchiladas . Very disappointed and definitely won't order againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyEmmydrewDined on 4/24/2014Very good food and great atmosphere sitting outside! I would definately go back!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchFood4thoughtDined on 4/20/2014The tapas style brunch is perfect for trying new things without over committing. Their mimosas were also amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodated us nicelylilacnpoundyVIPDined on 4/11/2014Due to travel delays, this reservation was changed four times. Pink Taco took it in stride.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Pink TacoJoyleeDined on 4/5/2014The name draws you in and the food keeps you coming back. The restaurant is decorated with a fun theme and it is not too loud, but is energetic. The waitstaff was expecptional from the hostess to the servers, everyone was wonderful. It was overall and excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.