Pine Bar & Grill
1634 Eastchester Road
Bronx, NY 10461Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Pine Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pinebargrill.com/
- Phone: 7183190900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: David Amorelli
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a full catering menu and offer, full service staff, bartenders, Seafood displays, table & chairs rental. We look forward to accommodating all your catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a Private dining room which can seat up to 90 guests and is complemented with a selection of catering menus to fit you desires.It is also equiped for power point presentation and is the perfect spot to mix business with pleasure.
- Private Party Contact: Diego 7183190900
- Entertainment: Night life Fridays & Saturdays with New York's hottest DJs.
- Special Events: Please visit our website, www.pinebargrill.com, for all upcoming events and holiday specials.
A word from Pine Bar & Grill
The Pine Bar & Grill brings Manhattan style and ambiance to the Bronx. Our American Cuisine is infused with Italian & Spanish flare. Our diverse menu offers a variety of selection to accommodate all discerning palates and dietary needs. Our spacious location offer guests a unique bar/lounge scene. We have 2 large dining rooms, a private dining room for all your party needs, an old school pizzeria as well as a rooftop bar & lounge that makes you feel like you have escaped to South Beach. The Pine Bar & Grill was conceived with one goal in mind, to be your destination for all your party & entertainment needs. We look forward to your visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pine Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Taking Mom out to DinnerDrewDined on 10/5/2013If you have a picky mom or family, the Pine Bar & Grill is for you. They have a diverse menu, friendly staff and great ambiance. The food was very good and large portions were served. I definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- dinnerCynRockaDined on 10/4/2013We came to celebrate my husbands bday and had a great time. The service was outstanding n the waiter was great with us. FOOD WAS DELICIOUS!!! We had a great time thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!!JennyDined on 9/28/2013This was my first time at Pine bar and grill and I assure you it wont be the last. I loved the atmosphere, service and of course Food.. I definitely recommend this restaurant and plan on bringing my parents real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceJimmyDined on 9/20/2013I decided to surprise my wife by taking her to Pine Bar & Grill which I heard about from a friend. Once we walked in the rest, we were greeted by the manager. To my surprise, my wife and I waited over 20 mins just to be greeted by a waiter after I had to say something when we finally sat down. My wife and I then decided to leave, but the manager stop us and gave us a table on the 2nd fl after we had told him we didn't get any service on the roof. The manager told another waiter to take care of us. He took about 20 mins to greet us. The waiter didn't know the menu and he gave me someone else's order after they didn't want it and he realized we ordered the same thing. My wife saw that the food had been sitting around for a while. NEVER AGAIN!
- Great experience! I've beenfoodDinerDined on 9/20/2013Great experience! I've been here 4x. Once with my mom, then friends, hosted a party n again with my bf! We all had a really good experience. Love the food, the ambiance and of course the free valet parking!Special Features:
- Getting around townBBVDVIPDined on 9/6/2013Very lively noisy dinning room no matter where you sit. Martinis come in brandies glasses instead of martini glasses. when commented waiter just shrugged his shoulders. Service was slow but some what attentive. given the noise level not romantic place but fits better for parties or groupsSpecial Features:
- My experienceStreetsDined on 9/1/2013Service was great the atmosphere adorable the food was great I will surely be there again soomSpecial Features:
- Amazing food and scene!Jm0626Dined on 8/13/2013Came here and had brunch with one of my girlfriends and it was amazing. Came back for my birthday and again it was amazing. The added benefit, since it was my birthday I got my meal for free. Great spot for a date as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was really welcoming andRockyDined on 8/2/2013It was really welcoming and the drinks and food is on point ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No ComplaintsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2013I ve been to the Pine restaurant 4 times and each was a pleasant experience. The food was tasty and plentiful. I especially like their salads. Im not a big fan of calamari but theirs had me going back for more. The staff has always been friendly and attentive during my visits. It is my new favorite go to place in da Bronx.Special Features:
- Huge portions and great service....czarinaDined on 7/8/2013My first time here to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday with his family. The portions here are huge and we had plenty to go around. Everything from appetizers to the entrees! Just think, my teenage son had the strip steak and couldn't even finish his whole meal. My jambalaya was massive and I ended up taking about 80% home for dinner the next day. Everyone else seem to have enjoyed what they ordered as well. We ended dinner with desserts. The tiramisu was delicious. The waiter put a candle on top of my bf's apple crumble and sang happy birthday to him. Our waiter was very attentive and checked on us several times throughout dinner to make sure everything was ok...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, Cheap, and qualityLOVEITDined on 6/18/2013This place is beautiful, the staff was super friendly the food was amazing and the pricing was VERY affordable. For a party of 9 we paid under $400 including alcoholic beverages. I totally recommend this place. They have free valet service and its completely away from the city and its hectic noises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place...but lacking in areas!!Evie929Dined on 6/16/2013I've been to Pine Bar& Grill a few different times and always walk away with the same thought "Why do I come back"?? Nice ambiance BUT, service is not good!! We had dinner reservations for Fathers day, I would completly understand the service being bad/slow if the place was packed, but that was not the case here, there were empty tables and not a line of people waiting. We were sitting for 23 minutes before my husband asked a waiter if anyone was coming to take our drink order and 29 minutes before we saw a sign of bread!! Thats not good!!!! One of our daughters ordered the Penne a la Vodka and the pasta was hard!!! We sent it back and it came back on a differnt plate!! Not good!Special Features:
- very pleasedmimiDined on 6/16/2013From start to finish we enjoyed our dining experience staff and management very hospitable and go above and beyond love the food and drinks excellent I can't wait to go back thank you for such a wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day Brunch 2013My2kidsDined on 6/16/2013Great food and ambiance. The waiting staff were very attentive. Prices were reasonable and the welcome staff were friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best kept secret in the Bronx!!!Luv4foodVIPDined on 6/8/2013Celebrated a birthday with family for dinner last Saturday 6/8. This was our second time, the first time was for brunch a few weeks ago. Liked it and came back for dinner. Great place, very busy, great food. Try the appetizer platter, lasagna, chicken parmesan roll and lobster ravioli. Great deal for brunch!! Next time, will try the rooftop. Be sure to make reservations, they get pretty busy. My only challenge was that the service was slow. Other than that, I shall return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My overall experience wasLive2eatDined on 5/31/2013My overall experience was very good and pleseant and I would definitely return. Unfortunately I dont remember our waiter's name but he was excellent. My only minor critique was the entrees took quite a while to come to us, but the food was excellent and the coctails were done well also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My opinionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2013Service wise ..I get it ..restaurants can be busy but receiving used butter with paper in it inapropriate..your reusing..its one thing if I don't know about it but now, I know what is done. Second time at this restaurants..they are moving stuff and one the waiters/bus boys almost hit me and my date's face with the chair without even really noticing he did ...only because we spoke out loud did he apologize. The food we ordered took quite sometime before we got it and I had to remind the waiter for my glass of wine I had asked. The food is good and the portions as well..but definetly might want to work on the service.Special Features:
- Food is good! The serviceDolpinDined on 5/12/2013Food is good! The service is good! It's nice inside and outside. I definity tell my friends to go to the resturantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2013We went to this restuarant after hearing how good the food was , The service was ok the food was gross the petit mignon was like something u get from a walmart store it was not kid friendly , I will not be back againSpecial Features:
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013I took my boyfriend here for his 25th birthday it was his first time but my second and we enjoyed every moment of it he can't stop talking about this place so we will def be back and the server Matt was excellent and helpful I also like how the manager walks around checking on the guest to see if there doing ok I really loved everything about this place thank you pine bar and grill for helping me provide a good time for my love one!!Special Features:
- What a great time we had.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013What a great time we had. The food was beautiful and tasted fantastic. The Cocotini was relish.Special Features:
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013This was my second time at Pine and it was just as awesome as the first. Loved the food and our waiter Matthew was excellent. He took pictures and was very patient with us. The manager was very attentive as well. We were a party of 5 when the reservation was made. By the time we arrived, we were a party of 4. Our 5th person arrived late and he was able to accommodate her at our table as well. We will definitely be going back all summer long.Special Features:
- Bronx Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/14/2013I absolutely loved Pine Bar & Grill. We went there for an early dinner and was pleasantly surprised. Another Bronx Gem!! Our service was impeccable. The manager was awesome as he walked around and checked on each table individually. The food was so enjoyable and plentiful; enough to take home for lunch and dinner the next day. We did it up. Appetizers, entree, dessert and a bottle of wine. We wanted to have a full experience and we did. We are definitely going back, but this time to try their brunch.Special Features:
- I love the setting it hasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013I love the setting it has a cost,romantic feel. The food was good. A little noisy,which is expected for Brunch. I definitely will try again.Special Features:
- We did a reunion at The Pine.AKABeautyDined on 3/23/2013We did a reunion at The Pine. We had a wonderful Time. It's the perfect place to celebrate a special Ocassion.Special Features:
- We had the mojito clasicoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013We had the mojito clasico pitcher and it was extra extra sweet. The waiter was kind enough to add more club soda but it was still too sweet.Special Features:
- Went three days in a row andOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 3/12/2013Went three days in a row and enjoyed it each time. Nice selections, great menu, delicious food and great prices. Portions are great! The service was friendly and attentive. Will go back soon!Special Features:
- Poor service, nice atmosphere.Foodie2Dined on 3/3/2013The food was okay, but the service was horrible. The waiter was very unattentive, partially because of the lack of staff. The food took about 40 minutes, it was only brunch!Special Features:
- Very romantic/classyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013I absolutely loved it. IT was beautiful, the waiters were very good when it came to timing and did not get any orders wrong. The ambiance is extremely romantic and laid back and classy.Special Features:
- From the moment we walkedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013From the moment we walked in we felt the attention and the courtesy of the host and the other employees. It was a slow night with few people around so only the first floor was available for seating. I was a little disappointed because I had seen pictures of the upper level and preferred to have been seated there. However, once we actually sat the initial disappointment went completely away. The place is clean with friendly employees who made sure we received our food quickly and just as we ordered. I had the Rigatoni with chicken and shrimp and my boyfriend had the pernil "Our Way". Both servings were very generous and neither of us were able to finish it.The place was perfect for a late Valentine's Day celebration!Special Features:
- AS I LIVE NEARBY, I OFTENOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013AS I LIVE NEARBY, I OFTEN WONDERED ABOUT THIS PLACE AND AS A POST VALENTINE'D DINNER, I SURPRISED MY WIFE. SHE WAS PLEASED AS I WAS GIVEN THE SERVICE THERE. I WILL DEFINETLY COME BACK TO ENJOY OTHER AREAS THERE. THANKS FOR A GREAT NIGHT!Special Features:
- What can I say! The placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013What can I say! The place is Beautiful!! Highly recommended! The food is OUTSTANDING! A must go to restaurant.Special Features:
- Service was HORRIBLE, foodJajuanDined on 2/9/2013Service was HORRIBLE, food wasn't that good but the scenery was very nice. Great place to lounge though and get a drink.Special Features:
- GREAT PLACE GREAT FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/3/2013This was our first time visiting Pine Bar & Grill, we live in Boston but were visitng family for the weekend in the BRONX! What a wonderful restaurant and new find... we truly enjoyed our brunch, the staff were so friendly and warm... Our next visit back to NY we will def. visit again and bring some friends.. this time try the dinner menu! Thanks for welcoming us into your restaurant:)Special Features:
- The food was tasteless, nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/13/2012The food was tasteless, nothing special. Great drinks though