Pierre's - Bridgehampton
2468 Main street
P.O. Box 2200
Bridgehampton, NY 11932Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Pierre's - Bridgehampton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pierresbridgehampton.com/
- Phone: 6315375110
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday 8:00am-11:00am (continental, no service); Brunch: Friday - Sunday 11:0am-5:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Thursday 11:00am-5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Pierre Weber
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Gourmet Market store next to the restaurant.
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy our private library with fire place that can accommodate from 8 to 40 guests
- Private Party Contact: Pierre Weber 6315375110
- Entertainment: Live Jazz every Sundays and Tuesdays night from 6:30 to 9:30
A word from Pierre's - Bridgehampton
Euro chic and casual French restaurant in the Hamptons. Open 7 days, breakfast, lunch/brunch and dinner, 365 days... http://www.pierresbridgehampton.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pierre's - Bridgehampton reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (5)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (3)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Local hangout disappoints .MoebDined on 9/20/2014Having been to this favorite local dinning spot many times, Saturday night was disappointing. Good vibe, great food bit service was slow. We waited long time for our main dishes.Special Features:
- A night in ParisHHIFoodieVIPDined on 9/16/2014You almost feel like you are in a quaint bistro in France with tables outside on the street in the cute village of Bridgehampton. Our server was a bit aloof but the ambience with a singer in the bar area was very nice. The noise level was fine and we could carry on a conversation. The food was tasty and very authentic. Will go back !!!Special Features:
- Way too loud !HaydenVIPDined on 8/9/2014Honestly, I barely remeber what I ate b/c the place was so deafening loud. If you go, do so early or late. We left around 11 pm and the crowds had thinned. I could see how this could be a pleasant place during the week. But the weekend dinner hours are a total assault on the senses. Avoid.
- Really?GoodchoiceVIPDined on 7/18/2014The food is good.... Ambience good..... $35-45 entrees completely understand but $24 and $25 for appetizer salads are a bit much!Special Features:
- wonderful food, waay too noisybowmanDined on 7/12/2014I had heard about this restaurant for years and always wanted to try it, but never got around to it. we met friends from west Hampton, and chose this place as it was sort of half-way from where we are. it was Saturday night in season, so it was incredibly crowded. we didn't wait very long for a table, and were seated towards the back, which we thought would help with the noise. it didn't; it was EXTREMELY noisy, and we had a hard time conversing. However, the server was charming and somewhat attentive and the food was outstanding. we will probably come back well after labor day, on a Tuesday, to try and see what it's like then.Special Features:
- go only if you are famousOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/3/2014went here to celebrate a special occasion and it was terrible. prices do not justify the indifferent service. waiters were rude and food mediocre at best. much better time can be had at Almond or World Pie or even Fresh which is costly as well but at least they are a great deal more welcoming than the cold shoulder Pierre gives you unless you are "somebody"
- The following 79 reviews are from the Pierre's - Bridgehampton reviews archive.
- Worst dining experience out EastOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2014My party of four was sat behind two very large groups that made us feel as though we were in Grand Central Station. The noise level was horrendous and the manager offered no reasonable accommodation.
- HoppingJamesDined on 6/21/2014Hottest waitstaff in America...Pierre's delivers in making a hot scene and good food and people watching.
- great atmosphere. & foodwine2loveDined on 6/20/2014It is clearly a restaurant that I recommend highlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip this oneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014A truly terrible experience. Painfully loud inside; Rude treatment from the restaurant manager; forgettable cuisine; careless service. Skip this one at all costs.
- Always goodHamptonDined on 6/5/2014Really good all around. Chicken, Duck and steak entrees outstanding. Service is always attentive. Wine list is ok but byob if you can ($20 corkage). Can get really crowded on weekends but people watching is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good French Food but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/11/2014Went to Pierre's on a Sunday with my family for lunch. The food is good and there is a lot of selection on the menu. However, the menu is generally overpriced. Small fresh juices are $14.00 and certain dishes provide little food for the money. However, to be fair, the general quality of the food is good and with a Bridgehampton location, they can command overpriced payments. I have been to many fine restaurants and brasseries but I am just a person who likes value for my money. While the food at Pierre's is good and I will probably return because my wife loves French cuisine, I do not think it provides value for your money.Special Features:
- I was hoping for betterLocalDined on 3/21/2014I was expecting a better dining experience when I went to Pierre's. The waitstaff was very accommodating but there was too much fooling around among the workers in our sight and hearing that it distracted from the experience. Our appetizers were very good but the duck was less than impressive. I would not get that again there. The other dish - Sea Bass- was very good as per my wife. Overall a very good experience. If you are a wine person there was an extensive wine list that was quite impressive.Special Features:
- Swing on In.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014Your restaurant is Indeed a lovely little Gem on the East End. It was our first time visiting and we will for sure be back to try more dishes. The service was excellent. The only slight complaint I would have is that I felt a little squished in our booth and got into a seesaw - back and forth with my neighbor booth as we both shared the swinging back of the seat. I'm sure that could be fixed by a good carpenter. It was the table on the left just before entering the back through the kitchen.Special Features:
- Touch of eleganceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/18/2013We celebrated my wife's birthday at Pierre's and it was wonderful! The food was delicious! The service was outstanding and friendly. If you want a special place for a special occasion, Pierre's is the place to go! Thanks for a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so so foodLuLuDined on 12/10/2013We had planned a quiet anniversary but we were unaware that there would be a party in progress so it was fairly noisy. The appetizers we ordered were very good but the main courses I ordered, a very expensive Lobster ragout, was overwhelmed by tarragon while the "special" pot au feu, a relatively simple dish to prepare, was downright poor. Maybe it was an off night, but it isn't likely we will drive so far out of the way to eat in this restaurant again. LSSpecial Features:
- Pierre's never fails to deliverRapper1Dined on 11/24/2013Pierre's never fails to deliver excellent food and a warm, comfortable ambiance.Special Features:
- specialdgofehDined on 11/17/2013When we need a place that is a little bit special, to entertain friends with whom we want to linger and char over coffee- this is the place. In daytime, full of light, intimate at night- booths and small tables with a room available for bigger gatherings. There is no downside. breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner- anything you need at any time- with a french accent!Special Features:
- Pierre ensures it all is "right"phillydocDined on 11/9/2013What a enjoyable way to spend a few moments with friends and family! The food is wonderful and the wine list exhaustive. With a bakery attached, the deserts speak for themselves. We go back each time we visit the area. Lunch or dinner are both a great moment in the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Anniversary CelebrationCLYNCH1VIPDined on 10/4/2013Perfect evening from start to finish! Service, food, ambiance ! Pierre's does not disappoint. Server was knowledgeable of food and wine menu and was very patient in our not to want to rush our evening. Food was presented beautifully and was a heartier portion then we expected given it was a french restaurant. From appetizers to dessert delicious!Special Features:
- Pierre's is a Hamtpons MustNHW2VIPDined on 9/28/2013I have been going out to the Hamptons for 10 years and I always make my way to Pierre's. The food is always great as well as the service and full bar. A must do in the Hamptons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but poor serverHamptonDined on 9/2/2013Great place but we had a server that was cold and not very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inconsistent for the priceRichBVIPDined on 8/21/2013Overall, this is a very good restaurant. However, as has become the case for many Hamptons restaurants, the service and food are too inconsistent for the price one has to pay. Dishes for a party of six arrived one or two at a time, often with several minutes wait for the final dish to arrive. Bus crew couldn't stay away. Twice we had to ask them to stop clearing the table when people were still obviously eating. The waiter himself was excellent, and helped with great recommendations. Great wine list. Mussels were excellent, but the Pot au Feu was remarkably bland, the onion tart burned, and the pesto pasta was heavy on the garlic. We had a very nice evening, but it could've been more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great ambiencePatAVIPDined on 3/31/2013Great food, great ambience ... the wait staff is friendly, but could be more efficeient/attentive.Special Features:
- POOR ATTITUDEOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/1/2013Every time I have been to this restaurant, my meal has been spoiled by the arrogance of the owner. His personality is so disagreeable that after this last experience, I'm going to have to cross Pierre's off my list. I come from a generation when "the customer was always right." Not so at this one. There are other dining options where one is treated with more civility. ADIEU, PIERRE!
- Pierre's - excellent on many levelsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/25/2012This charming restaurant, which I visited on Christmas Day for a family lunch, serves classic French food, perfectly prepared and presented. The menu hits all the high notes of traditional French cuisine. The wine list is voluminous. The service was outstanding. Tables are placed amply apart, allowing for a nice sense of privacy and easy table conversation. The ambiance is informal but chic, so that patrons in jeans sit comfortably by those in dressy attire. Whether you're seeking a bite before a show or a leisurely lunch or dinner to mark a special occasion, Pierre's is an execellent choice.Special Features:
- Kept waiting for more thanOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/6/2012Kept waiting for more than half an hour ear damaging music at bar where it took 15 minutes to order a drink.....tables packed on top of each other and no one in our party could hear each other. Food ok but when steak was under cooked could get no satisfaction in having it cooked more
- Good as always, but the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/9/2012Good as always, but the service was unusually poor. When there is caked on food on a fork in the place setting at brunch, I don't expect a response from the waiter to be "that's fine you're only going to use one fork anyway."Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2012The best artichoke soup any of had ever tasted, all the food was delicious.Special Features:
- It was like eating in a nightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2012It was like eating in a night club... need to think about the music choice. Also service and our server was very rushed. Overall, not very relaxing.
- disappointedluvlunchVIPDined on 8/2/2012Too expensive - that is - not worth it. We had 4 appetizers, 3 entrees, and a beer for a bill of over $200. Plate composition of at least one entree was poor, altho the taste was OK. Appetizers were better than the entrees. Generally most disappointing! We will not go back in the foreseeable future.
- Bridgehampton staple needs workgahnycVIPDined on 7/13/2012Food was decent; not the best, but not bad. Probably a little overpriced. I don't mind paying top dollar, but I would expect top quality food for the price I'm paying. Venue was VERY LOUD. I could barely hear the person sitting directly across from me. They are always busy so they try to rush you out to turn tables over as quickly as possible. The only upside is that the manager was very friendly and stopped by ours and everyone's table to make sure everything was okay. Other options in the neighborhood such as Almond and World Pie are just as loud so you have to just deal with what options you're limited to (or else drive out to East Hampton or Southampton).Special Features:
- Pierre's has relliable food,FoodfanVIPDined on 7/3/2012Pierre's has relliable food, a friendly staff, and is a good bet for a good meal. At dinner it gets quite noisy and when there's music, it's EXTREMELY noisy. Good moules frites.Special Features:
- The service was slow, andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/23/2012The service was slow, and the noise level was pretty high. The food was quite good. I think that it is obnixous to ask for a credit card at time of reservation confirmation, regardless of whether your party is 2 or 4 people. Their cancel policy of same day, ($50. per person!!!) is a scandal.Special Features:
- Absolutely awful!!!! WouldLorraineVIPDined on 6/23/2012Absolutely awful!!!! Would never go there again. If you are over 25 do not got there. You will be hidden in a booth in the back and they will throw the food at you to get you out as soon as possible. The salmon was overcooked, salad was terrible and the only good course was the apple tart dessert. Went into the restaurant a little after 7:00 for a reservation at 7:15. 75% of the tables were empty. After being escorted to the booth at the very back of the restaurant we asked if we could be at a table. Their response was that when we made a reservation for a table of 4 we didn't tell them not to be put in the booth in the back and all the empty tables were reserved!! This is positively the worst restaurant in the Hamptons!!
- Fun for people watching butLesdumVIPDined on 6/2/2012Fun for people watching but none of our party of four liked their entree.
- Pierre's has an extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/9/2012Pierre's has an extremely annoying reservation policy: very threatening and punitive. You will be charged $50 per person if you don't cancel 2 days in advance and your reservation will automatically be cancelled if you give any number other than your cell. We would probably eat there more often but the reservation business is so nasty and off-putting that it is a deterrent. Food usually good but this time the salmon I ordered medium was dry and very overcooked. A mixed bag.
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/24/2011Service is stellar here always; only the waiter was too aggressive/bordering on inappropriate in his advances towards one of the dinner party guests.Special Features:
- The devil is in the detailsSusanDined on 11/24/2011Food was very good. Rap music track was annoying and alien to rest of ambiance. Food arrived lukewarm and had to go back for reheating.Special Features:
- Outdoor seating for a relaxed mealfly121Dined on 10/10/2011Breakfast is wonderful and the food is prepared perfectly. Homemade lemonade and the almond bread is superb.Special Features: